A Paranormal Love story (COMP...

By AriesAriesAriesAries

Alpha Ann is you average teenage girl. She goes to school, hands out with her friends, and then comes home. S... More

Here Kitty Kitty
The meeting part one
The meeting part two
You Too?!?!?! WOW!!!!
Meet Luke
Agreeing
Just a tiny crush
Just a tiny crush part 2
Kyra's back
What.... No
Kyra meets Luke
Alpha meets Carter
Alphas big secret
Luke's discoveries
Truth or dare
Testing
Chemo
Relationships
Doctor calls
Comfrontation
Oh wait im dead
Authors note please read
Warm bodies
ADOPTED?!?!
Replaced
Time
Life
Finding you

You Owe me

517 25 0
By AriesAriesAriesAries

Luke's POV 

        I really need her to help me! only her and that creepy girl can see me, and I'm not talking to no creepy, crazy, living girl! Wow, I'm a ghost and I'm scared of her, that's ironic. I really to need Ava... Alpha, Alpha that's her name, to help me! The last thing i said to my parents was 'I don't need you, I don't need anyone!' I cant have my parents and siblings thinking I ran away, i was gonna come back! well, until that crazy dude killed me and hid my body! They probably Hate me! I Just need to talk to them one last time, tell them i'm OK, tell them i love them! If only I could convince Alpha!

        I Telport over to Alpha and it looked as if we were in a parking lot. I see her walking across a parking lot, and then I see a car. I gather enough energy, and push her out of the way. She looks at me, them i see the girl tat almost hit Alpha and disappear. I will talk to her later, She owes me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
867K 34.5K 48
"Home, he felt like home." Willow Greene was 'Rejected' by the most popular guy in school, Hunter Reed, who was also called as 'Alpha', ever since th...
27.8K 2.8K 24
Is a hexing witch who can't use her powers, really a witch? Rowena Flores has issues... and we're not just talking about her disconnected wifi and su...
23.3K 657 66
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...