BED... NOW! (BoyxBoy)

By CaptainCaspar

Life in New York as we know it. Its always a battlefield with full of opportunities and hot guys. The young n... More

The New Beginning
Lucky Day After All
Does He Even Smile?
You Have A Roommate?
We're On A Date.
Is That Your Faggot Friend?
Wicked Way With You
Give Up On Me
Money Is No Subject
I'm Still Your First Love
Let's Not Fight Again Okay?
Not The Bad Guy
This Is Not Your Story
I Ruined You
Stay The Night
Wicked Way With Me
He Reminded Me Of Me
My 100th I Love You
The Proposal
We Have To Talk About Something
Make The Most Of It
Author's Note/Trivia/Facts
We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow

That's A Bad Thing

31.1K 729 203
By CaptainCaspar

 Sorry for the delay. And pardon me for the grammatical errors and scenes that sometimes don't make sense. I will edit them I promise so be sure to check it out daily. And please Vote :)

_________________________________________

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                            Its been 3 weeks now since the time where Chad and I had a dinner and Josh and I were on the park. The other days just flies by because everyone were so busy and when I say everyone I meant me and my other office mates. But spring is coming and I really want to have fun and I'm planning to go at my parent's house this weekend but its still tentative. Who knows what will happen this weekend? But anyways , its Sunday and normally when its Sunday it means day off but for us JSR employees , we're gonna have a half day chores and things like that. 

                            I'm still on my bed. Still thinking what should I do tonight. Its been 3 weeks! Chad and I became closer same to Josh. I sighed , why is it always when I think about Josh , I also think of Chad and when I think about Chad , Josh will suddenly appear out of my mind and it makes me confuse. Not to mention they become weirder and weirder as day flies by. But I know its non of my bussiness to mind them. I have my own life to take care of. Speaking of life, today is the publishing of the new volume of Captain America comic book , and I need to be the first person to get there and buy it , smell it , touch it , lick it and look at it with its shining shimmering paper. Good thing I already have my first salary , and half of it , I gave it to my parents and they were so happy. I get higher salary than the other staffs because I'm the assistant or the secretary according to some people. How lucky I was huh?

                            I have to get that Captain America comic book or else!

                            I observe my surroundings , its still 6:00 am in the morning and the book store will open in 30 minutes , after I buy that book , I'll go straight ahead to my job. I got up from my bed and fix it. I wonder where's Chad , normally he would be in the kitchen but he's not.

                            I yawned. I'm still sleepy though , I can't barely open my eyes , touching my surroundings would work. I'm too lazy to open my eyes. I got my towel and some random underwear and walked straight ahead to the bathroom. I already memorized the structure of our apartment so I don't even need to open my eyes knowing where's the bathroom. When I open the bathroom my eyes widened and my whole spirit lifts up and I suddenly become fully awake about what I saw.

                            Is this true? Or I'm still dreaming?

                            It took a second before we both realized it.

                            "Woah!" Chad gets a towel to cover himself up. Did I just saw Chad fully naked in front of the shower for like 10 seconds? And is that a leg or his manhood? My eyes become wider than before. Then reality slapped me. 

                            I shrieked!

                            "Do you even lock your door?!" I said in surprise , covering my eyes and going to the couch. I know its too late because I already saw everything and blush made its way on my cheek. I imagine myself looking like a full tomato. 

                            "Do you even knock?!" He retorted. I heard a loud sigh and footsteps.  "Its safe , I'm covered now." 

                            I made a gap on my fingers. "You liar! You said you were covered! I can still see you topless." I muttered. Covering my eyes again. Oh my glob. God! Why are you tempting me! I didn't even do anything to you. I'm so nervous right now! I bit my lip. Early in the morning , I saw a naked man showering and now here I am on the couch , eyes covered. 

                            "Adrian!" He said in an annoyed tone which isn't new to me. Since last last week when our friendship has developed , he's like my overprotective bodyguard who nags about things that I should and I shouldn't do here in New York. And now he's using that tone at me again. "What do you expect me to do? Get a bathrobe or something?" I can hear footsteps coming my way. Chad uncovered my eyes and there it was again! His fully 6 packed body , that lines from his hips going to the pelvic and hot arms that I wanted to jump in since I met him. 

                            Ugh! Adrian you slut! Calm your Hormones! 

                            "You know how I can get so distracted to these kind of things Chad." I said back. I never really told Chad that I'm gay but I don't even need to say it to him to figure that out. I mean , I think he's not that stupid. And for the sake of it , he covers himself up. 

                            "There? Happy?" He looks at me with that charming smile and I smiled back. Walking to the bathroom. 

                            "I'm sorry if I saw your manhood." I thought it was really a leg because of the size. Geez! What's happening to me lately?! Ugh! Dirty images stop appearing! Before I even blush , I closed the door and took a shower. Ugh! All these things happening right now! I just needed to get that Captain America comic book fast! So I can achieve another collection of comic books. 

[Josh's P.O.V]

                            "No. Dad! For the last time. I am not accepting the offer. I believe I can still make this company rise from the crisis! I don't care if I don't have my salary , I need to provide a right amount of salary for my employees." I said , keeping myself calm but the more I see my dad's smirk on his face , the more I get piss. I just want to spill a coffee on his face so that he can see what's going on. 

                            "You don't know what you're saying son. You're denying the fact that your Company which is a Publishing company is getting weaker , and I don't care if—"

                            "If you don't care then don't bother me with my bussines. I worked hard for this Company , this is the only thing I love and I don't care if I don't get money from it but I will keep doing what I love. And if you don't support me , I don't care." I said , looking at my breakfast. The maids are running back and forth just to not bother our conversation. 

                            "Actually I am , I am supporting you. This is bussines son. I don't care if you love it. Money is everything. That's why we have this huge house. All you have to do is to marry her so that you can sustain the needs of your employees. She's also from another company. You can work together and make a great team." 

                            "I know that she's from a great company dad. And that's the reason why I'm not gonna marry her." I said in a stern way. This is how our daily morning works. I get this conversation with my dad everyday, Thats why I'm always hot headed when I go to work but my employees are used to it. Except Adrian. 

                            Oh god! I'm thinking about him again am I? The reason I put up a half day work is because I want to see Adrian and that's my only excuse of seeing him. I am still afraid of asking him out because even I am not sure if I really want to date him. I don't want to break his poor heart. His very fragile heart. It may seem silly but I think I am obsess. I can't wait to feel his presence every night. I can't sleep because I can't stop thinking about him , I can't even eat sometimes. There's no minute of my day that is not about him. He's always in my mind since I saw that gasp on his face months ago. Its been months, I know. And I can't help but to laugh about his Captain America underwear , the day when he applies at my work. This guy makes me crazy. And I believe he's the only person that can do that to me. I don't know what I'm thinking and I know some of it are nonsense but when its Adrian , I don't care. 

                            "I said , I'm going now. Josh." My dad snapped at me as he gets out of the table. 

                            "Oh." I said lamely. "Careful dad." I muttered as I dig in to my breakfast. I am still pissed about my dad. How come mother can stand this arrogant guy. No wonder me and my brother are all jerks. But its just a gene or a trait or something. 

[Adrian's P.O.V

                            "Woaaaaah! Would you look at that!" I said excitedly , gasping endlessly when I saw the first three boxes of new released comics of Captain America. They release it every first Sunday of the month so I am always here. Not a lot of people nowadays are a big fan of comics. Specially to Captain America. But I'm still glad. There are plenty of people who are waiting in line too. I guess they are just the same as me. Mmmmh! The smell of newly released comics. It freaing smells good! 

                            I litreally jump to excitement when suddenly I bump into a girl who's behind me. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm just so excited about the new comic. The line is pretty long and the boxes are soon to be open so I wait here." I explained. In a comic bookstore , us people here connect to each other , and we're like a family full of special people. And its very rare to see a pretty young lady here inside the comic store. If I'm straight I swear I'm gonna ask this girl out. She looks at me with that gorgeous smile on her face. She's Asian.

                            "Its okay. I'm kinda excited too." She smiled at me. "I am also a big fan of Captain America." 

                            "Really?!!" I said gasping. 

                            "Yes! And I was like , okay , I need to contact Chris Evans so that he can sign his signature on my comics." She said as she fixes her hair and her nerdy glasses. For me she doesn't even look like a geek. She's very pretty and I feel like she doesn't even wear glasses. SHe looks like she's trying hard to be a geek or something like that. But I don't judge. She has that chingky smile on her face and a silky long beautiful hair and pretty eyes. 

                            Oh , so you're turning into a dude now huh? 

                            Ugh! I'm just describing her because she's pretty! How can you be so narrow minded Adrian? 

                            And here I was , talking to myself. 

                            "You can contact Chris Evans?" I said as my eyes becomes wider and my mouth dropped. 

                            "Yeah , we're like awesome friends and he's used to me so its like a routine." Somehow I sense that she's lying. But just go on with it. "Oh , by the way. I'm Jachin." We shook hands together. And she smiles "And you are?" 

                            "Oh , I'm Adrian. Number one fan of Captain America! And Chris Evans I guess." I smiled , saying those words gives me blushes. I wonder why some people doesn't appreciate Captain America , I mean if I'm picking for the most exciting costume awardee then I might pick Cpatian America. You will never see a star and then suddenly it became stripes then it becomes plain then its white then its blue now its red. Its like he has the most exciting costume in the marvel universe ever! Not to mention the most colorful one. Some of the heroes are just plain black and its so typical nowadays , even Spiderman becomes black in terms of costumes. Captain America is like a walking flag with a hercules kind of a theme and a shield. Yes , that's the most appropriate way to describe him. 

                            Actually I'm quite jealous to the fact that she has a contact to Christopher Evans. I hope I also have a contact with him. We need to have babies! 

                            Okay , Calm your hormones. 

                            "OH MY GOD ITS OPEN!" Someone shouted at the counter and everyone knows what that means , it means the treasure is now open and I can finally read the next volume! I'm such a geek ugh! If there's one thing that will never ever change about me , its being a geek and a nerd when it comes to Captain America , when I was young , I was already a big fan so I am just continuing that , its the only hobby that I truly love. Even though my mom said its just a waste of space and trees. Whatevs! 

                            I waited patiently into the line , Jachin was beside me. She's also eager to have the comic , well everyone here does. When it reaches our line , I finally have it. I savoured the moment and I almost cry , but that's over reacting but who can stop my feels! Oh glob! I lumping love this! I saw Jachin being excited as well! "I can't wait for the autograph of Mr. Evans." She muttered as we both walk out of the store. I'm back to my normal self again.

                            "Hey , uhmm. Jachin." I scratch the back of my neck.

                            "What? You also want an autograph? Don't worry , I can do that , Chris is a nice guy. Give me your comic and I will be returning it again on Tuesday here on the same place. You want?" Its like she's reading my mind. Thre's no sign of denying so I nodded excitedly and gave it to her. I trust her with my comic even though I think she might steal it. But why is she gonna steal it? I'm pretty sure she came from a rich family because she can have contact with Hollywood artists.  She walks away as I watch her grab a taxi. 

                            I sighed. I look at my watch. Its 6:45. 

                            Wait. 

                            I'M GONNA BE LUMPING LATE! 

                            I ran across the pedestrian lane , I need to get there as fast as I can or Josh will screw me. When the worst case scenerio appeared. My papers from my bag was carried away by the wind and I didn't notice that my bag was open. I was literally running like a cazy person in the middle of  an intersection. I was so focused to my papers that there's a car coming my way to hit me. And my mind didn't react but it just stayed there in a paralyzed state. 

                            I'M GONNA DIE! I'M GONNA GET HIT BY A CAR! 

[Josh's P.O.V

                            "Okay Mr. Franklin , thank you very much for your consideration. I can't attend the meeting for today , I have some other things to do. I hope you don't mind." I muttered in the phone.

                            "Its was all good Steve. I got it covered." He's the only person I know who still calls me 'Steve'. Even I wonder why he still calls me Steve. It makes me feel awkward. 

                            "Thanks." I hang up.

                            I was busy calling Mr. Franklin for my meeting. I need him to attend the meeting for me. He's one of my best employee. He probably knows more than I do when it comes to this kind of stiuations. He's very old though. The meeting was about releasing new kinds of variety in our magazine. And I need to make and sort out new Ideas for our magazine. Or they will postponed it. Ugh! Stress at my work! But I always remember that I love every single part of it. The secret to have an enjoyable job is to just enjoy it. Its our decision if you don't enjoy your job or not. If you always look at the bright side then you might get what you really want. The happiness. I admit , money do matter but according to Adrian's aricle which he submitted months ago.

                            'If you're ready for the world , the world is ready for you. And if you base your life in living and not base it on earning money , then you will have your contentment.''

                            The lessons I got from his article. Adrian might not know what he really wants but he does have a good perspective in life. The boy knows how to live , he's just so naive that sometimes , it splits off. So I don't know but he needs someone to guide him for the things he might do. Just for example something happened to him and he's about to get hit by a car , who will save him? I laughed at the thought. I don't know what's funny but its just funny imagining him running in a middle of an intersection beause his papers got carried away by the air.

                            Like that's gonna happen. Pfsh! 

                            ~Ring-Ring

                            "Hey cousin , I'm finally here in New York for the meeting , fashion magazine it is. Oh and BTW , I have a favour for you so don't be late. I'm finished at my vacation and I'm coming back to work! Finally! I miss my job as a Fashion Editor for the Strength Magazine. XOXO Ja^&*^%$ "

                            Hmm? Its a broken text message. But at least I got a contact with my cousin now. My cousin and I were pretty close so I'm a bit comfortable with her. Sometimes she's just pain in the ass so I always tend to be the hot headed. She's relly naughty and stupid. But girls these days. Dangerous. 

                            Until I look up my windshield and saw someone in my way at the intersection. I quickly push the breaks and I almost got the person dead. Luckily he's not.  What the hell is this guy thinking?! But something caught my eyes. That toy shield that is covering the guy's face is familiar. Until he removes it. I don't know what to react , am I gonna be happy or angry that its Adrian? 

[Adrian's P.O.V

                            My legs were shaking and humiliation is killing me. The car stops in front of me. Few inches and it may hit me and killed me because of my stupidity. I sighed and scratch the back of my neck as I continue to pick up the papers. The car didn't move and it just stayed there and here I was standing awkwardly , biting my lips. I can't see the person behind those windshield but I'm pretty sure I look stupid. I'm so nervous right now and I don't want to move a muscle because I'm embarassed. Good thing there's only plenty of people saw me. Until he pops up his head in his window.

                            "What are you waiting for? Don't just stand there looking like an idiot! Get in." Its Josh! Of all the people in the world! Why is it Josh! He has this undescribable look on his face. I don't know if he's happy or sad or annoyed or angry but God knows what but I'm nervous again. I bit my lip and quietly get into the car. "What are you doing in the middle of an intersection?"

                            "I...I.. I chased my papers because the wind carried it away from my bag." I looked down at my shoes and bit my lip , looking at the window. 

                            I heard a light chuckle. I frowned. "How many times do I have to tell you that look at me when I'm talking to you?" he said those words again and I quickly obeyed. feeling nervous like my heart is getting out of my chest. I don't know why but there is something in him that I just couldn't figure out. He makes me nervous and paralyzed. Why? I don't know. Blush. "I love the way you blush so don't you ever look away when I'm talking to you." He said sternly as he starts the car. There's no more I can do but bite my lip and look down again. 

                            The trip was all quiet and all I can sense is Josh's perfume. Desperate for a topic to talk about. I brought it up for the sake of awkwardness. And you don't know how much nerve I have to put in me just to speak up. "Uhmm , Sir Rogers What kind of  perfume do you use?" I look at him and smile took over his face. Even though I know its Gucci he's using , I have to bring up a topic or its just a waste of time. I need to make these kind of moments memorable. Why? Because who knows? Maybe someday we will never see each other again or something like that. 

                            "Gucci: Guilty Black. I am sensitive when it comes to perfumes." He is so classy. He looks at me with that smile to die for kind-of-a-look. I swear if looks could kill. I'm already dead months ago. Why did God gave me a boss that looks hotter than any other guy I saw? He's always testing my hormones huh? 

                            Its because you're a slut.

                            No I'm not. I didn't even jump on his pants. I did have a dream about it but that's all and its not gonna happen anyways. 

                            "I'm hungry! I didn't have a nice breakfast this morning. Let's go on a drive thru." He looks at me. And I can't help but to look away from his eyes and blush. "Why are you looking away when you blush? Do you know how iressistable you look when you blush?" He smiles. I creased in confusion. "What? Do you know you have those kind of eyes that looks really attractive and alluring? Then somehow , there's your baby looking face. You're just , indescribable I guess." Then he chuckles. Oh that chuckles are so hot. 

                            Eh?! Calm your hormones! 

                            We have this drive-thru in McDonalds and I just remembered that I spent my allowane this day in my Captain America comic book. So I will not order anything even though my stomach is growling for cake. No time for those fancy things. Beggars can't be choosers. Right?

                            "What do you want?" He looks at me with that happy face. Geez! Do I really make him happy? Well that makes me happy too but I don't have any money to pay for this so I just shook my head. And his face turned into that worried reaction. I gave him a reassuring smile so that he won't worry when my stomach growls like really loud.  "Cheeseburger it is!" He smiled again as he  goes back to being busy in ordering. 

                            "I don't have money for that." I bit my lip as I look down. 

                            "Who said that you're gonna pay anyways?" He passed me my cheeseburger and I put it on my lap. I am too shy eating in front of him. We parked to a free spot and he digs in with his burger as I watch him. "Not eating? You should because I don't want you getting hungry."

                            "I just don't want you to feel pity on me that's all." I smiled sadly, looking down. 

                            Suddenly he stops eating and in my surprise , he grabbed my chin. "I am not. I am worried. I am worried about what's gonna happen to you. If you even think of that again , I swear you don't wanna know what's gonna happen." I blush and I was forced to look at him. Those emerald green eyes. I can feel him getting closer again , he's about to kiss me when his phone rings. 

                            He groans. "I'm sorry. Let me get this. Hello?"

                            "Where the heck are you?" I heard its a girl on the phone and she's annoyed. 

                            "I'm on my way. Can't you wait? Yes. Yes. Just tell me that freaking favour already! Whatever! I'm just gonna call you again when I'm there. My assistant? Roselie? I sued her. Why? She's annoying. Besides." He looks at me. "I have my new secretary." And thats how blushes were made. Still wondering why I'm not yet pregnant when he's doing all those compliments. By the way my legs are getting itchy by this tight black jeans.

                            "Sorry for that interuption. Now where were we?" He looks at me. 

                            I smiled. "We're here in McDonalds and you're late at your own company! C'mon! Let's go." 

~~

                            I just finished cleaning all the paperworks of Josh and he was still in the other floor , taking care of something I don't care. I cleaned his office and everything. Once again , I feel like I'm a child. I wonder what it feels like to sit on Josh's chair. I sat on it and I feel like a boss! Oh yeah! I laughed. I feel like I'm just his personal maid. Geez! But its better than nothing. Besides , I have higher salaries than the others. What more can I ask for?

                            Ugh!  So itchy! I can't reach my leg. Its been itchy since when we were in McDonalds. The heck! Its been minutes since I decided to do it. I have no choice. I stand up and drop my pants off. I hope someone won't come in , if that happens , it might be the most humiliating life experience I ever had. Ooh! That feels good. Yes! Scratch! Scratch! 

                            "Hey Adrian , I want you to...." My eyes widens when I heard someone behind me. I saw Josh with his shock expression. Oh my glob this is embarassing! "Perhaps maybe later , when you're done doing your thing." He smiles and gets out of the scene. I got my pants on again. That was the most awkward moment of my life. Its such a bad day today huh? I punched myself in the head for being so stupid. Yeah you freaking deserved it! 

[Josh's P.O.V

                            In one , two , three. I burst out in laughing. I almost fell on the floor. What is he doing? Is he scratching his crotch or something? The look in his face are hilarious! Oh god this creature is so cute! Until Mr. Franklin opens his door and I stopped laughing. "Never seen you laughing in years." He smiled and closes the door slightly. "If he's the reason then go for it." He then , closed it. 

                            Creepy. 

                            But I don't know how its a big deal for them to see me smile. Am I really that grumpy? Wow , I must be terribly mean to my employees lately. But don't worry. I am changing and I know its for good. Until I saw Adrian walked out of my office. "Done?" I teased. As he scratch the back of his neck and looks down in embarassment. I smiled and continued to enter my office as he lays on his table and die in humiliation. 

[Adrian's P.O.V

                            I rest my head on my desk , this is so stupid. the itch was suddenly gone. And I was literally sniffing. Imagine my butt was facing Josh's face. I looked at him secretly , he just can't stop laughing huh? I bet I'm just a clown. Until it became full silent outside. The clangings of keyboards and the clicking of mouse stops. I wonder what's happening. Is everyone dead? If only there's no wall covering me. I heard the steps of a killer heels. Okay. Someone is in here. And the foot steps are getting closer. Until I saw a girl appeared. And my eyes widened , the girl is so familiar! Oh glob I need to cover my face! Oh hey look! A calculator! Cover yourself!

                            The girl cleared her throat. "You must be his new assistant. I can come in right?" She didn't wait for my answer but she came in to Josh's office. Then I finally heard the familiar sound of keyboards and mouses. I looked at the girl from behind. She is so sexy and somehow looked like a barracuda in terms of physical look. 

                            "Hey cousin." I heard their conversation here. She must be the one who's calling Josh on the phone awhile ago. 

                            "Jachin." My eyes pops up my socket. What? "What do you want?" Josh said in an annoyed tone. 

                            "I need you to sign these for me." The Captain America comic book! Oh blob! Oh my glob! "See , there is this cute guy I met in the store awhile ago and I really looked forward in meeting him again. So I found an excuse to see him again. Just sign this for me." She laughed. She's not a barracuda , she does look like but she's just a silly teenager. Who somehow looks like we're on the same age. And am I that guy she's talking about? And is Josh the Chris Evans she's talking about? Lies! 

                            "You do know that I am not that guy on Captain America. We do look aliked but I'm hotter." Josh said and I just laughed uncontrollably. When they both look at me and I covered myself in full of papers again. 

                            "Your secretary is weird." She said. "Anyways , thanks . I hope he asks me out. His name is Adrian and he's really cute and likes Captain America , well I love comic stuffs so this should be fun! Finally a guy that I will finally meet!" Jachin said. Josh was laughing all the way around as I get shock everytime she says a word. "Okay , we're gonna meet again in Tuesday so , toodles my cousin!" She gets out of the door. Not believing that she noticed me. That's a good thing.

                            She likes me? Sorry but I am not interested to girls. 

                            I sense Josh coming in my way. "My cousin likes you." He said randomly. 

                            "And that's a bad thing."

_____________________________

[Author's Note:]

I know some of it are just full of nonsense but I am showing you the daily life of Adrian and his obssesion to Captain America and I noticed that I literally have two or more paragraphs that are just about Captain America! This is insane! I'm sorry! But then in the next chapter will come the drama! Stay tune. See you Kittens! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 24.2K 35
Adam Jones has grown up in a world that seems to be against him in every turn. He has no family to speak to. He can't hold a job. He doesn't seem...
2.4K 73 11
Three bedrooms, three roommates, one pool. That's what Liam thought he signed up for when he moved in to Ethan's house freshman year of college. Thr...
117K 6.5K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
1.1K 46 25
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...