Falling Into You (Twice Serie...

By SEYOUNGFAKEY

Im Nayeon one of the most famous person in South Korea for being the owner of the most famous clothing in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 14

74 5 3
By SEYOUNGFAKEY

'Yah Yoo Jeongyeon why are you still standing there?' Sana with a teasing look asked Jeongyeon who was still standing infront of their table looking so nervous.

'Ah I'm sorry' she hurriedly took the chair to sit on it then her eyes were looking at another direction.

She looks adorable being nervous the way she fidgets her fingers. Nayeon wants to let out a chuckle but that would be weird so she just focused on her coffee.

'I heard that both of you guys were stucked at the elevator last night' Sana innocently said while drinking her cup of coffee then suddenly Jeongyeon choked in her drink and Nayeon can feel her cheeks blushing.

Jeongyeon looked at her then she hurriedly looked at another direction then coughs. Sana at the other hand was looking at them her eyebrows wiggling then Jihyo was beside Nayeon zoning out and she looked at her cup that was almost empty.

'Oh what's wrong?' Sana asked while tapping Jeongyeon's back then she suddenly groaned like she was in pain.

'Long story' Jeongyeon said looking at Nayeon again and she can say there was something in her eyes that she couldn't explain then something ticklish happened in her stomach.

"Ms. Im" Nayeon snapped out of her thought when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at Ms. Choi with a concerned look in her face so Naueon immediately cleared her throat.

"Yes Ms. Choi? What brings you here?" she asked trying to sound calm as the memory keeps flashing in her mind. She sits in the chair infront of the table then she hands a white folder which Nayeon immediately took it.

When she scanned what's inside the folder it was all of the photos of Jeongyeon wearing their new product. A smile escaped on her lips as she scan her photos one by one.

Her eyes looks so hypnotizing while her pinkish lips looks so good. Oh she wish she could taste them-

WHATTTTT?!!???!

"She's really a great model Ms. Im. You're so good in choosing ambassadors of your company" Ms. Choi said who was also smiling then a chuckle left Nayeon's lips while she tried to shrugged off the thought out of her head.

"Well you did a great job too Ms. Choi. The advertising team will handle this photos now" she nodded her head then the both of them shake hands first before she left the room.

When the room was again filled with silence again Nayeon's eyes darted to the photos that was on her desk. She took one photo where Jeongyeon was looking fiercely straight to the camera.

"How can you be so pretty and handsome at the same time?" Nayeon asked her photo even though she knows it wouldn't answer her. She can feel her heart fluttered as she remembered again the scenario yesterday.

"Why are you shy Ms. Yoo? Are you embarrassed about what happened days ago?" Nayeon asked chuckling then her phone rings in her pocket so she took it and answered the call.

"Hello?"  a sobbing sound can be heard at the other call so Nayeon immediately knows who it is.

"Nayeon I saw him with another girl today" Jihyo said sobbing again Nayeon stopped looking at Jeongyeon's photo she puts it back in her desk as she took all hee things before hurriedly went outside of the office.

"Tell me Jihyo where are you? I told you just stay in your dorm for the day" Nayeon is worried about Jihyo because she was all by herself and maybe something bad might happen to her. She swear to god when she see that bastard Nayeon is going to give him a beat down 10 times more of her power for making Jihyo cry.

"I'm at the b-bridge where w-we u-usually rel-relax" Nayeon took a deep breath when she went inside of the elevator then tried to calm herself first before answering her.

"Wait for me okay?" Nayeon asked in a soft tone then she heard her sob in the other line so Nayeon ended their call.

When she went out of the elevator she began to run straight out of the company. Everyone's eyes were looking at her curiously because why would a CEO would just run like she was in a chase race but Nayeon didn't mind them her mind was occupied of Jihyo who was already crying.

It's rare for her to see Jihyo crying because she was like a ball of sunshine, always the positive one in their friendship but now it's different and she is sure she will make that bastard suffer for hurting her friend.

Naheon hurriedly drive off to the bridge where they usually hangout when they feel stressed or feel like the world is against them. It's been a while since they last come to that place and she hopes Jihyo was still there sitting patiently waiting for her.

When she parked she car, Nayeon hurriedly went out and run towards the bridge then she saw two figures sitting close to each other, the other one puts its arm at the back of the one who's shoulder were going up and down and it was patting it like trying to calm the latter down.

Nayeon slowly walked towards their direction just to realized the person who was sitting beside Jihyo is Jeongyeon. She was wearing a oversized jacket and a jogging pants and Nayeon can see her blonde hair was a bit messed up and her head was rested at the top of Jihyo's head.

"Jihyo" Nayeon softly said then she can feel two eyes were looking at her but she didn't notice the other one because she was focused on Jihyo who's eyes were so puffy.

"Nayeon" Jihyo said that sounded almost like a whisper so she immediately walk towards her and wraps both of her arms in Jihyo's body and she can feel her crying again on her shoulder.

"It's okay I'm here now" Nayeon said patting her back then she can feel someone staring at her so she looked at the person and she was looking at them with a soft look in her eyes so Nayeon mouthed her.

"Thank you"

After a while sitting beside Jihyo, Nayeon can feel her slowly drowsing to sleep so she just let her rest in her lap. Nayeon brushed her hair slowly using her fingers then removed the stained tears that was in her pinkish cheeks.

Nayeon look at her chest that was softly rising and falling indicating that Jihyo was already fast asleep. A sigh left out of her lips then she gaze at the person who was walking slowly towards their direction while her arms were wrapped around the paper bag that was in her chest.

"Hey" Nayeon didn't notice that Jeongyeon was already infront of her so immediately she smiled at her.

She sits beside Nayeon at the left side because Jihyo's lying body was facing right and her arms were wrapped around Nayeon's waist so she looked at her and Nayeon couldn't stop myself from sighing.

"How did you find her?" Nayeon faced Jeongyeon who was drinking her water then she could feel something stirring in her abdomen as she looked how she chugged the water down to her throat.

"I was just having a walk then I suddenly saw her here crying" she said putting the water bottle beside her then she opens the other one then she hands it to Nayeon.

"Drink some water" she looked at her weirdly. Why is she doing this? But Nayeon let that thought away from her head and took the water bottle and drinks it up.

"Thanks" Nayeon said putting the water bottle behind her then looked at the flowing river while her fingers were softly caressing Jihyo's hair then silence filled their surroundings, no one talked.

"I should go now" Jeongyeon suddenly talked breaking the silence between them and Nayeon can feel Jihyo stirring in her sleep. Nayeon looked at her smiling then nodded.

She stood up brushing the dust off from her jacket then she took her water bottle and Nayeon was curious why didn't she bring the foods she bought.

"Uhm you should eat it when she wakes up so both of you will have some energy" she said putting her hands inside her oversized jacket and Nayeon was shocked because there was a lot of foods that was in the paper bag.

"No it's okay just take it home with you" she said hesitating to receive the foods but then Jeongyeon just shook her head and a small smile formed in her lips.

"It's okay I'm going to Sana's house and there's a lot of foods in there" she said taking a step back away from Nayeon.

Nayeon was trying to move closer to her to make her bring the foods she bought then she remembered Jihyo was still peacefully sleeping in her lap so sge have no choice but to only nod at her.

"Take care. Bye" she said waving her hands at Nayeon before turning her back on her and she started to walk away but there this something in Nayeon's head that says that she should call her.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon shouted stopping Jeongyeon from her walk then she turns around to look at Nayeon with a confused look in her face.

Nayeon suddenly stopped thinking why the hell did she call her but she just let out a soft smile while waving at her.

"Thank you!" a smile formed in Jeongyeons lips then she turns back again and Nayeon looked at her who was slowly fading into the crowd.

Nayeon looked at the sun that was starting to set then she hears Jihyo starting to groan and moved her body so she immediately hold her body to prevent her from falling.

"Nayeon" Jihyo said in a whisper then her eyes starts to open slowly and Nayeon was looking at her adorably.

"Wakey up" Nayeon said softly then she helps Jihyo to sit up beside her. Jihyo's eyes looks at everywhere like she was finding someone and Nayeon knows who's person she's been looking.

"She went home just couple of minutes ago" Jihyo stopped from looking then her eyes focused on Nayeon. Nayeon moved the strands of hair that covered Jihyo's face then she looked at the sun that was setting down.

"I want to thank her" she looks at Jihyo then she handed her hand infront of her and Jihyo looked at her eyebrows meets.

"Let's go to my condo? Well you can thank her because she goes to my company" Nayeon said her hand was still in the air waiting for Jihyo to hold it so Jihyo just rolled her eyes forgetting the incident she saw earlier as she took Nayeon's hands.

"Let's go!" Nayeon immediately sat up still holding Jihyo's arm then she saw the paper bag Jeongyeon left earlier.

She stopped in her walk then she took the paper bag and Jihyo was looking at her with a confused look in her face then she lets out a chuckle as she remembered Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon bought this" Jihyo's confused look turns into a teasing look which Nayeon immediately rolled her eyes and they continued to walk to her car.

"Hey I was hesitating at first to receive this then she said it's for us" Nayeon said trying to defend herself while Jihyo was already chuckling at how Nayeon can be this defensive.

"Just tell me if you like Yoo Jeongyeon" Jihyo said when they entered her car as Nayeon was putting the bag at the back of the car.

"In your dreams Jihyo" she said rolling her eyes back again and she started driving but she can feel in her heart that she was starting feel something towards the model.

'Am I really starting to fall for you?'

-Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2024 will bring lots of amazing things to you my dear readers and I hope for you to have the bestest year of your life! I happily wanted to thank you all for continuing supporting and reading this story, without you Falling Into You wouldn't come this far! Thank you again for reading and for voting! Lovelots xoxo!🐧🦁🐸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 945 46
Im Nayeon is a girl who loves fashion and is always worried about her appearance. She likes to go out with her friends, but has never kissed or dated...
1.9K 76 23
Momo was a Japanese exchange student and also the heiress of Hirai Corporations. She was convinced that nothing would make her life odder until she a...
82.4K 3K 41
One day Mina's Chaeyoungie left her without telling anyone... Mina waited for soo long until she married to a guy few years later she and her kids mo...
33K 1K 19
are we friends? something more? or is it just my imagination... I know you stare at me a little too long and it makes me start to wonder... well...