Remember This✔

autumnskiess által

Molly has never felt safe. For four years she has lived in constant fear that the serial killer that murdered... Több

Author's Note - Please Read!
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Remember This Too

Attention Wattpaders

692 10 0
autumnskiess által

Before you continue reading--and I am VERY grateful that you have decided to read my book--please just listen to some crucial advice before you proceed.

You can read this book here but why?

Why Wattpad? There are millions and millions of readers currently on Wattpad right now suffering through the dreadful pop up of ads.

I'd like to offer an alternative. Some of you may know of it but some of you may not.

You can read my books for FREE and AD-FREE on Inkitt. There is no sign up fee, there are no interruptions.

Inkitt operates very much like Wattpad. It's easy to use. You make an account and you search for a story. Only it's EASIER because there are reading lists that change every day to suit your needs and tastes.

This book that you're currently reading is on Inkitt right now. You can read dozens of reviews of it and leave a review of your own. As authors, we really appreciate and get motivated by feedback.

On Inkitt, this book is edited and has extra scenes. So please, if you haven't already, then make an account and jump over to Inkitt now and continue reading this book there. It takes a couple of minutes and it will save you so much wasted time of watching ads!

Many authors on Wattpad are now moving over there because Wattpad is biased toward their "popular and money-making" authors. It's unfair on other authors that have amazing books but can't seem to get anywhere. Inkitt gives those authors a chance.

JOIN THROUGH THE LINK IN THE COMMENTS OR IN MY PROFILE BIO.

It should take you to my profile so that you can find this book easily.

To every one of you that decides to cross over, thank you! You are doing your part to support authors that are being left behind.

Check it out and decide for yourself. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.4K 361 27
•𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✒ [ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ] "𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥." ʟᴏɢʟɪɴᴇ: "Chloe, a myster...
11.1K 1.3K 43
"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸..." 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 �...
987K 31.4K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
Living With Animals Sav által

Ifjúsági irodalom

17.4K 90 63
BOOK TWO IS UP HIGHEST RANKINGS- #1 out of 6k in living- #1 out of 958 in Leukemia-#2 out of 1.14k in cancer patient--#18 out of 14.2k in parents. Th...