CAPTIVE [Bucky Barnes x OC] 1...

Door marvelousbuchanan

CAPTIVE /'kaptiv/ noun A person who has been taken prisoner/kept within bounds or under control/whose ability... Meer

Introduction
01 || Mission
02 || Quick and Reckless
03 || Home
04 || News
05 || Emerald
06 || Next to You
07 || Nine Days
08 || Till One of Us Dies
09 || Moonlight
10 || Million-Dollar-Bounty
11 || Buccaneer Bay
12 || This Damn City
13 || The Princess Bar
14 || An Offer
15 || Captured
17 || 1 0 2
18 || Scotch and Vodka
19 || Drowning
20 || J. Bellamy
21 || Sleeplessness and Nightmares
22 || Cut off One Head
23 || Anticipation
24 || Perfect / Something
25 || Thoughts
26 || Ruins
27 || Just in Case
28 || Screams
29 || Cerulean
30 || The Voice Inside
31 || Reflection
32 || Honey
33 || Hurt
34 || Verendi House
35 || Great Again
36 || You
37 || No Magic
38 || Return

16 || No Need

535 21 2
Door marvelousbuchanan

TW

n o t h i n g but fluff
pure fluff
it's so cheesy

•••••

March 10th, 2019, New York
at the compound

The dark-haired soldier found his girlfriend in the gym training with the older one of her best friends.

Wanda was with them, watching the two assassins fight while she sat cross-legged on a bench, her back pressed against one of the large windows that faced the woods surrounding the compound.

Bucky stood with his back to the door for a while, looking at Marie and Natasha fight in the boxing ring. He couldn't suppress the smile that settled on his lips as he watched the German's fast and carefully coordinated movements.

The warm feeling that formed in his stomach whenever he thought about or looked at her flooded every inch of his body.

He was glad she was back on track.

It had taken her a few days to recover from the poisoning, but as soon as Bruce had found and prepared the antidote she was getting better.

The soldier had to pinky-promise her they'd go back to Madripoor once Banner declared her healthy and safe again, although he begged his friend to hold off as long as possible.

It's been almost two weeks now.

He knew his girlfriend had unfinished business and now that she knew some Hydra fuckheads, as she called them, tried to poison her, she was even more eager to hunt them down and let them burn in hell - if Tyger Tiger hadn't done it already.

The crime lord was aware of the bounty that was still on M's head, but damn was she pissed when he told her someone tried to poison her assassin while she was dining out with her!

Bucky initially just called to let her know what happened and that they wouldn't be available for service for a few days, but he wouldn't have thought she'd be so out of her mind.

She went furious when she learned they had overcome her security system. Hers! That fucking house was supposed to be the safest on the whole God damn dragon skull.

Hoan knew they had been silently fighting since they'd left the Sovereign Hotel and it would've crossed her mind that maybe they'd forgot to turn the system on, but that wasn't possible. The AI system did a twenty-step check-up.

Not even Hoan herself could get on the property without any of them giving her access.

"Hey Buck, come over here!" Wanda yelled.

She ripped him from his thoughts so abruptly it took him a second to understand where he was, before he realised she invited him over to sit down next to her with a wave of her slender hand and a big smile on her face.

She laughed when Marie pushed Natasha on the ground of the boxing ring, holding the Russian down with a knee hovering above her throat.

The soldier paused in his movement for a moment as he watched her. She flashed him a short smile before she got to her feet and pulled Natasha with her.

"Bitch" the spy muttered laughingly "who the fuck trained you?"

"That dude over there" M answered, nodding over to her dark-haired boyfriend who was now sitting next to Wanda on the bench in front of the window.

Natasha grunted. "Then you're a bitch as well, Barnes."
"Thank you, Nat. Always a pleasure."

He shook his head with a smile curled up on his lips.

His soft, shoulder-length hair was tucked neatly behind his ears and fell open in his neck.

M sat down on the ground of the boxing ring, her arms dangling from the rope railing, facing Wanda and Bucky.
Her eyes lingered on the soldier, admiring him. He had no clue how gorgeous and handsome he was when he was at peace.

Natasha stood beside her.

"So why are you interrupting our training?" She glared at the soldier with her piercing green eyes.

"I had nothing to do and got bored. Also, I wanted to see my girlfriend" he answered, looking up at the Russian with his beautiful eyes. They were bright in the warm light of the gym, a soft ocean blue.

"That's no reason" Nat scoffed "you get to spend more time with her than us. Which is unfair enough on its own."

She turned to looked down to her friend, noticing that she was eying her with a daring look.

A smile brushed the assassin's lips.

She was happy to have them both around at the compound, though she wished it was for better circumstances and a longer time, but at least they were there.

"Well, if my presence distracts you this much I'll leave you to your training again" the soldier said, rising to his feet in an attempt to leave the girls to their own, but Wanda grabbed him by the hem of his pants and pulled him back down.

He saw Marie watch her closely.

She hated it when anyone else touched him.

"Idiot. So what's up?" the Sokovian asked. She carefully looked at him, demanding to know what was going on inside of his head.

Bucky gulped.

"It's nothing. Just what I said. I got bored and wanted to see my girlfriend. Didn't know it's a crime?"

He saw the three of them watch him. They all had their right eyebrow raised. It was a weird look of unison. Each one on their own could be intimidating enough, but boy did the pressure rise when they looked at him like that at the same time.

Bucky shifted in his seat, getting uncomfortable. He felt the urgent need to grab a knife and cut the air to breathe.

M's soft voice pushed towards him. It grabbed him by the neck and pulled his mind back from travelling away.

"What's the matter, Buck?"

The sound of his name on her tongue send shivers down his spine. It was sweet as honey.

She looked at him with her gentle eyes. He saw they were speckled with splashes of green again. It suited the freckles on her face he thought were so cute. He had once attempted to count them all, but she had turned away in embarrassment.

Bucky found himself wishing the green would never leave her ever again. She was even more perfect this way.

The warm and tingling feeling of love that had manifested in his stomach rushed through his body.

It grew stronger with every passing day.

"Well, I've thought about something for the past few days now and I wanted to hear your opinion on it, doll" he finally said.

"I'm not discussing our return to Madripoor again, Buck."

He shook his head.

Typically her, thinking she had to discuss the matter again.

"Yeah, I know. Though I wish you wouldn't want to" he sighed, but he knew it wasn't worth another discussion.

She had fought him on that matter the second she was stable enough to sit up on her own.

Wanda poked his shoulder. "Don't be all mysterious!"

Bucky drew his eyes off of Marie and looked at the red-haired Sokovian next to him. "It's not even your business. Don't be so noisy."

"Don't be mean, James" M chimed him.

He turned to look at her again.

"Tell me what's been going on in your beautiful mind?" The look she gave him was filled with love and curiosity.

He couldn't help himself but flash a wide smile at her.

God, how much more in love can a person possibly be?

"I've found myself making plans, you know" he admitted. Saying it out loud felt surreal, but oh so good. Like sticky sweet sugar on his lips.

"Plans?"

Bucky nodded. "Yeah, plans. Of my future, well, our future, etc. And the longer I think about it the more I want you to be my wife and annoy you, and fight with you, and have amazing make-up sex with you."

He laughed softly.

He heard Wanda clasp her hands over her mouth to suppress an exciting scream, while Natasha curled her lips into a half smile in the right corner of her mouth.

M smiled at him. Her heart skipped several beats before it started pounding in her chest again. It pushed so much adrenaline through her body that her stomach started to twitch with excitement.

"You want me to be your wife?" she asked, taken aback. Her voice was merely a whisper.

Bucky saw how baffled she was, but he nodded. "There's nothing I could ever want more than to make plans with you for the rest of my living days and..."

"Buck?" Marie placed her soft hands on his face, brushing the stubble on his cheeks.

He hadn't noticed her get out of the boxing ring an walk over to him. She forced his face up.

"Yes?"

"There's no need to convince me to get married to you."

The soldier looked at her with beaming eyes. The grin on his lips grew even wider, muscles beneath the skin of his face already hurting.

"So, hypothetically spoken, you'd say yes if I wrapped my head around the idea and asked you if you were inrerested in marrying me?" He raised an eyebrow at her, knowing perfectly well she got the hint.

M laughed. "Of course I would, idiot. I love you."

She closed his lips with a grinning kiss, biting down on his bottom lip gently.

Wanda was awing next to them; even Natasha couldn't hold back her joy.

Bucky returned Marie's kiss happily.
Excitement rushed through his veins as his heartpace quickened inside his chest. It struck him that this was the first time he ever kissed her in front of any of their friends. The realisation made im smile even more.

"Amazing" he grinned, placing little kisses all over the German's face. He got to his feet and kissed her forehead, embracing her in a hug. "I need to get you a ring."

"Wow, wow, wow! Wait a minute, Barnes. You proposed to my best friend without a fucking ring?" Natasha asked.

Bucky shrugged his shoulders. He knew it wasn't a dealbreaker to M.

It obviously was to Nat.

"James Buchanan Barnes! This is not how you ask someone to get married to you!"

He tightened his grip around his future wife as he looked at the Russian while she climbed out of the boxing ring.

"That's why I said I need to get one."

Wanda got to her feet as well, excitedly wrapping her arms around Bucky and Marie.
"We're having a wedding" she squealed, grinning widely. "I'm so happy you let us in on this. I would've probably killed you if you hid this from us as well."

The smile on her face had a mischivious touch to it, and the couple immediately knew she wasn't joking.

"So will this" Nat waved at the group hug "take any longer or do we go shopping for a ring now?"

"You wanna join?" the soldier asked, raising his head to look at Natasha.

Wanda let go of them, sitting back on the bench.

She nodded. "Of course. I got to make sure you're choosing the right one."

Bucky laughed, but he knew better than to deny Natasha her company. She wasn't even asking. It was a fact she went with him.

He knew he and Marie had to make up for the secrecy of their relationship. It hadn't only hurt the two of them, though neither Steve nor Sam admitted to it.

"You know I don't need a ring, right?" M asked.

The dark-haired soldier nodded his head yes. "Sure, but to be honest, I don't care, doll. I want everyone looking at you to know you're mine and stay the fuck away from you."

He grinned at her again.

She noticed the look in his eyes. It send shivers down her spine.

He could be so very possessive at times.

"Alright, if that's what you want." She kissed him.

Natasha sighed loudly. "Can we go now? I need to talk to Tony. And Wanda, you need to shopping with Marie for a dress. I'm sure we're having a party tonight!"

None of them had ever seen the Russian be so excited. She dragged Bucky out of the gym by his shirt, leaving her friends behind.

They were chuckling.

•••••

AN

I thought we're all in need of some fluff over here.
Also, I have so many ideas running around of
what might happen next I can't even decide.
Any suggestions?

The Bones - Maren Morris, Hozier

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41.4K 1K 53
"Excuse me do I know you?" she asked shaking the soldier's hand "no I don't think we have met before" Still, they both felt that sense of deja vu ~*...
42.2K 792 20
prelude ˈprɛljuːd/ noun 1. 1. 
an action or event serving as an introduction to something more important. Sargent James Buchanan Barnes, or previousl...
653K 13.6K 200
This is the Sequel to Winter's Widow. Hydra has been defeated, at least for now. You and Bucky are just trying to raise your babies and love one anot...
534K 15.8K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...