Miraculous Queen Bee (A Mirac...

By RulerofRoblox19

Chloe gets the ladybug miraculous. Adrien Falls in love with Marinette. Marinette loves Chat Noir, and gets t... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Birth Of Queen Bee
A New Hero in The City
Heartbroken
Confronting The Akuma
The Aftermath
Jealousy
The Bee and The Bug: Unified
Soul Swapped
Identity Revealed
Viperion
The Second Part of the Plan
Author's Note
There's Still Hope
All Over News
This Can't Be Happening
The Great Guardian
I am your Father
Infinite Destruction (13+)
Ultimate Power
Proposal
Epilogue
What the hell?! (Not a chapter)

Illusions and Chances

348 12 3
By RulerofRoblox19

Well, somehow this chapter got done before 4th of November and as I said if this gets done before the 4th of November, I'll publish this.

So, here's the mess of a book.

<Chat Noir POV>

Me, Nino and Alya had taken up our positions. We could see Marinette down there struggling and Viperion standing there waiting for me to show up. I signalled Rena who caught my signal and conjured up an illusion which looked exactly like me.

The illusion me took off and went towards Viperion. Seeing the illusion, he chuckled and said, "So, the cat finally showed up and would you look at that it's 12 am. Now give me your miraculous and I'll let her go." "DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR MIRACULOUS CHAT NOIR." Marinette yelled.

"Sorry princess, but it's the only way I can save you and you know that your life matters me to a lot." My illusion said as he reached out for the ring. My illusion handed my ring but when he touched my illusion , "THE ILLUSION DIDN'T VANISH. ADRIEN, NINO LOOK BEHIND YOU!" Alya shouted.

Before I could react, I felt something no someone hit me hard in my face. I looked at my attacker and saw it was.... "Chat Noir we meet again." Came the hoarse voice of Viperion.

I glanced over at Nino and Alya who were both busy fighting "Volpina?" I said in amazement. "Hawkmoth and me both knew what you were capable of so we used Volpina's power of illusion to make a fake version of me and your 'purrincess'. But it looks like a real miraculous also has the power of illusion." Viperion said as we kept exchanging blows but none of them seemed to hit anyone.

<Third Person POV>

Even though, the villainous duo were outnumbered, Volpina had enough fighting experience as she was training for this moment for over 2 months. As for Viperion, he too had being practising but recent victories against Volpina have had made him overconfident so it was enough for Chat Noir to land a direct hit on him causing him to back away. Chat came crashing into Viperion as he tackled Viperion to pin him to the beam supporting the tower. Viperion was about to use his second chance when Chat cut him off mid-sentence. "Not so fast you blue-haired serpent." He said as he held Viperion's hand above his (Viperion's) head.

Volpina saw what was happening to her partner. She quickly made a run for him but Nino was much quick as he threw his shield above Volpina and yelled "SHELL-TER" to trap her. Even though they had successfully trapped Volpina, they couldn't rejoice as somehow Viperion had escaped from Chat's grasp and yelled, "SECOND CHANCE"

<Rewind to the time when the trio have had almost reached the Eiffel tower>

<Viperion POV>

"The Chat Noir coming here is an illusion. I have used my power of second-chance to come back." I said to Volpina as she was setting up the illusion. She looked up at me with wide eyes giving me the 'I don't buy it but ok' look "What do we do then and what do you mean by 'the Chat Noir coming here is an illusion'?" Volpina whisper-shouted.

"Adrien will be camping at the second or third level of Eiffel tower. So, we'll need to be extra careful. Also his puny friends are also helping him and lucky for you, an actual miraculous also has the power of illusion." I said keeping our guard on just in case. "I would prefer the power of creation over illusion but it's a miraculous so I'll have it anyways." She spoke. "Woah easy their girl, don't forget why we are doing this. The miraculous of creation and destruction are not meant for us. We have to give them to Hawkmoth." I spoke as she rolled her eyes and gave a sly smile.

"Any exact time they arrived?" she asked as she had completed with the illusions. "They will be arriving in within 2-5 minutes." I answered her.

We spotted the trio arrive at the situation as they were taking up their positions, but unlucky for them, we already knew what they were going to do. I snuck up on Adrien as he had detransformed for some reason. Probably to charge his kwami. I tackled him but before I could do anything, he said, "Plagg, claws out!" as he transformed into the 'Paris's Greatest Hero' Chat Noir.

<Third Person POV>

"We meet again Hawkmoth's serpent." Chat shouted. "Give me Marinette and I promise I won't cataclysm you." Chat shouted as he charged towards the snake themed villain.

"As if you have the guts to do it kitty cat." Viperion chuckled as he dodged a blow. He remembered not getting overconfident this time as previously it didn't go well for him. The two were exchanging blows left and right. Meanwhile, Alya and Nino tried to help Adrien with his situation but were struggling with Volpina.

<Countless Second-chance Later>

Viperion had tried everything he could. It was as if they were destined to lose this battle. In some battles, he would be injured heavily to the point he couldn't move. In some battles, Volpina tried to assist him but she ended up getting trapped by Carapace, her akumatized object getting destroyed by Chat and him cataclysming the akuma and making Viperion fight the 3 heroes. And the list of their defeats goes on increasing.

He yelled second-chance for what it seemed like the millionth time for him. Even though, he wasn't tired physically or emotionally, watching them loose countless times had made him lose his hope. Volpina glanced at him and gave a sly smile and said, "Well, looks like that didn't go well. Any ideas this time?" To which he nodded.

<Chat Noir POV>

"Rena ma-" I was cut off when I saw some smoke coming from a nearby building. Now is not the time for this I muttered under my breath. "Nino, you go take care of all the citizens in that building. Me and Alya will handle this." I spoke.

I could see the disapproval in both Nino's and Alya's face but they didn't argued. Nino ran through the roof tops to the building which was engulf in flames which was atleast 3 blocks away from here. When Nino was a fair distance from us, Viperion and Volpina came out of shadows and charged at us.

Rena and I charged at them as well with our weapons in our hands. But when we ran into them, the two disappeared into nothing but dust. "Not with this again." I groaned which caught Alya by surprise.

"ADRIEN, TO YOUR LEFT" Alya shouted grabbing my attention. I turned to my left just in time to dodge the punch and grab the attacker by the wrist, but it turned out to be an illusion as well.

"Did you really expected us to come at you like that?" a female shouted below us. I turned my head to the ground and me and Alya nearly fainted from the sight infront of us. Hundreds if not for thousands of Volpina and Viperion were standing below us. The real ones probably hiding in the crowd.

"Alya be paw-sitive. I am fe-line purr-ty good about Nino returning soon." I winked Alya with my baton on my shoulders and my arms on it with my usual smirk. Alya rolled her eyes and groaned "Geez, can't you see the situation we are in right now sunshine boy? Or are you really blind?"

At this moment Nino returned and from what we could tell, he didn't looked pleased. "When I touched the building which was engulf in flames, the building disappeared and in its place stood an open field with nothing on it." Alya pointed to the crowd below us which was slowly making its way towards us. Nino stood in horror from the sight and raised his eyebrow, "My man Adrien, we know you are densed but can you please explain how can only we 3 can fight off against thousands of snake guy and fox girl?" "Well, we just need to fight off against 2 only. The rest are illusions conjured up by Volpina." I answered while trying to find an opening.

We decided the best was to charge at them and see what could be done. Rena suggested me to become Astro cat. But seeing as there was no use for it other than draining Plagg's energy way quicker than it's supposed to drain I decided not to power up. The hoard of illusions were almost up to where we were standing.

Thankfully, nobody had used their power till now so we still had plenty of time remaining. As soon as the illusions reached the floor where we were standing, we three charged at them head-on. I used my staff to fight the ones near us and Nino and Alya were fighting too.

As soon as I punched what seemed liked the hundredth Volpina illusion instead of vanishing in air, it flew backwards from the impact. I had punch her straight in her face, near her eye. She collided into a beam supporting the tower and we could see blood pouring out of the small bruise I gave her.

I didn't even feel bad for Lila. She used to bully Marinette and was constantly trying to get Marinette expelled. She would sometimes push Mari off stairs saying 'Oh Mari are you ok? Why are you so clumsy?' She used to lie every time she spook. But I and Marinette used to see through those. She knew I had a huge crush on Marinette and was constantly trying to make me believe that Marinette was a bad person.

<Third Person POV>

Volpina tried to stand up but before she could Chat Noir broke her pendant and seeing no Chloé was around yet again, Chat cataclysmed the Akuma. The defeat of Volpina had caused all the illusions to vanish. Viperion looked tensed. Yet again he was defeated but he still had the power of second-chance. Didn't he?

He shouted "Second-chance" yet again but this time to his horror, he had exceeded the five-minute mark and his miraculous was beeping. Viperion tried to retreat but ended up tripping as Nino threw his shell looking shield at him like Captain America. Before he could get up, Chat took his bracelet and he detransformed.

Lucky for him, he was wearing a mask below his suit. He had already contacted Hawkmoth when Volpina had fallen. Which resulted in Hawkmoth sending him a sentimonster Moth (Mayura had already made one and given the item of control to Hawkmoth in case the two somehow get defeated). He along with Lila, ended up escaping Chat's claws and were off.

"Dude, don't be sad that he escaped. Atleast we got his miraculous. Next time we fight him, he's definitely will be in jail along with Hawkmoth." Nino assured Chat. "Wait, what about Marinette?" Alya asked suddenly. Chat's ear shot up and he took his staff and tried to locate her. Thankfully, she was transformed at the moment so Chat found her easily. "She's at the Musée du Louvre." He sighed with relief. "The mission's not over yet. You two make sure she's fine. I am coming after recharging my kwami." To which the couples nodded in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 226 69
These are just AUs. No Y/N or X Reader. Just plain AUs. Also QOTDs come out every day! Also fanmade stuff from me!
229K 5.6K 24
This story takes place after the episode Love Eater. ꧁♔꧂ After Marinette confesses everything about herself to Luka, she finds herself falling in lov...
310K 6.2K 148
Marinette was told that she was put in the friendzone by Adrien when Kagami told her, she was sad and angry at the same time about that. It what wou...
64.3K 938 30
"Your an idiot..." "It's better then Katelyn being dead..." "Your still an idiot..." "Your a potato." ▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪• Aphmau Firew...