𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜! ☄ ᴮᵒ...

By -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Imagine trying to capture the best photograph you could take, but the world has different plans for... More

↳ INTRODUCTION
↳ PROLOGUE
↳ One
↳ Two
↳ Three
↳ Five
↳ Six
↳ Seven
↳ Eight
↳ Nine
↳ Ten
↳ Eleven
↳ Twelve
↳ Thirteen
↳ Fourteen
↳Fifteen
↳ Sixteen
↳ Seventeen
↳ Eighteen
↳ Nineteen
↳ Twenty
↳ Twenty-One
↳ Twenty-Two
↳ Twenty-Three
↳ Twenty-Four
↳ Twenty-Five
↳ Twenty-Six
↳ Twenty-Seven
↳ Twenty-Eight
↳Twenty-Nine

↳ Four

3.9K 255 38
By -MUNCHKINNIE

⌕ 4. 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

❝And I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

NERVOUS, he held Y/n's DSLR camera without knowledge. This was his first time holding a camera, he was used to taking pictures using his phone that's why he felt uncomfortable. Y/n pouted at his awkward form, placing her hands on her hips in disappointment. She never saw someone in her life who looked uncomfortable as Boboiboy when attempting to take a picture. "Hey, why are you so tense? Calm down, nothing is going to happen," Y/n reassured the dino-capped boy.

"Easy for you to say, you're a veteran at this," Boboiboy lowered the camera to look at Y/n with a blank look on his face. "Yeah, but you don't have to be so uncomfortable. Try to relax, you'll get used to it, that's the point why I let you use it," Y/n sighed at his comment. "Okay, okay, I'll try," Boboiboy answered, bringing the camera close to his face. Y/n rolled her eyes before walking towards him, to show him what's he's doing wrong.

"Do you know why it doesn't work?" Y/n started, carefully studying what he was doing. This caught his attention which made him pull away to look at her. She leaned closer to his shoulder, showing him how it works. "After bringing the viewfinder closer to the eye you're comfortable with, you press the shutter button. You might have done that but your mistake was that you pressed it quickly, that's why the flash doesn't work and it doesn't take a picture. You need to press it longer then the flash will appear," Y/n explained, giving the shutter button a long press.

The camera flashed and it took the picture of the ground where it was facing. "Oh, so I just need to press it longer and wait for the flash," He nodded his head in realisation. "Yeah and try to act natural, you'll get used to it. It may be a bit heavy but you can do it," Y/n encouraged her partner with a grin and a cheer. "Okay, I'll try that again," Boboiboy nodded at her before he brought the camera to his eye. A flash appeared and he took a picture of the kokotiam.

He brought the camera down, wanting to see the final result of the picture that he took. Y/n leaned over to his shoulder again to see the picture for a short examination. "Hey, you're actually quite good at this. A little more practice and then you can take good pictures for our project," Y/n patted his shoulder, complimenting the elemental hero. He just gave her a nervous smile, thanking the praises that she gave him. "Well, not as good as you though, you'll remain the best one," the humble boy fixed his hat with his free hand.

"Yeah sure," Y/n chuckled, receiving her camera from Boboiboy who gave it back to her.

"Look at this one, for the close up shot we'll try something like this," She told him, bringing the camera closer to his face for a better view. "That looks amazing, did you take that?" Boboiboy's eyes widened at the picture. "No, it's actually my uncle who took this, he's a photographer, he originally owned this camera but he gave it to me when he got a new one," Y/n informed the boy. "The focus of our project will be your cocoa shop," Y/n added with a knowing grin.

"Wait, that's actually an awesome idea," Boboiboy commented in awe. Y/n blinked at his compliment, not knowing how to reply. "You're actually creative when it comes to things like this, it's a shame people don't know that," Boboiboy frowned at the last part of his statement. Y/n pursed her lips, looking away in embarrassment. "It's fine, I actually don't mind it," She reassured with her half-lidded eyes darted towards her camera. "Thank you for your compliment though, people don't really praise my skills," Y/n sighed.

"They don't? Then, they don't know what they're missing out," Boboiboy huffed.

"Hey, Tok Aba, who's that girl with your grandson? I've never seen her around before," Pakcik Mat leaned towards the owner of the kokotiam on the counter after bringing down his ice chocolate on the table. Tok Aba raised his head to look up to the two teenagers who were busy conversing with each other. "Ohhh, that's his classmate. They're working on a school project, she lives from the other side of Rintis Island that's why she's not a familiar face," Tok Aba answered him, wiping the cups.

The said customer nodded his head slowly, watching the two suddenly laugh on a picture that they've found on the (h/c) haired girl's camera. "Don't they look good together?" Pakcik Mat spoke out of nowhere, sipping his ice chocolate with a knowing look on his face. "Mhmm..." Tok Aba mindlessly hummed without knowing what he meant. Seconds passed and the owner of the shop suddenly snapped in realisation.

"WAIT WHAT!?" He let out in surprise the thought.

Customers were getting pulled into the growing commotion. Boboiboy and Y/n could only watch the scene with terrified looks on their faces. 'Ish, what's going on with everyone today?' Boboiboy facepalmed, embarrassed that Y/n had to see everyone that he's close with getting theirselves humiliated in public.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

"Attention! Today will be the last registration day for the students willing to participate on the upcoming annual sports festival. Please know that only the 4th year students in the junior high level will be able to participate together with the senior high school students. Again, today's is the last registration day, anyone who will not register won't be able to join the events in the sports festival, thank you," the announcer from the student council spoke.

Students who were planning to join were now rushing towards the student council room where the registration for the festival is taken place. Fang and Gopal left the student council after getting themselves registered for the competition. Fang was planning on joining from the time rumors were going around while Gopal had made a last-minute decision due to the fact that all of his friends have joined. He could've went there with Yaya and Ying but the two have registered theirselves days ago already.

He had no choice but to go there with Fang. Of course, that didn't happen without a few disagreements and arguments here and there but they were still able to manage. Boboiboy was nowhere in sight and he's been like that for days now. He only managed to talk to him in class, most of the time the elemental hero had was spent for his project. Gopal didn't understand how Boboiboy was so engrossed and focused in the project.

Both him and Yaya managed start already, they just need to make a scrapbook for that. Y/n and Boboiboy started way earlier than they did but they seem like they were still working on the pictures, what was taking them so long? School was already finished and some students were making their way back home now. Yaya and Ying were busy both with the registration since they were part of the student council which means Gopal and Fang had to go home on their own.

An incoherent scoff was heard from Gopal due to the thought. It was quite annoying to go home with Fang alone. Sometimes he wishes Boboiboy was always with him, the dino-capped hero actually plays a big role in their trio and that's the fact that he balances the two. Speaking of the said elemental hero, Fang and Gopal could see him running towards their way in a hurry. The two stopped walking, confused at Boboiboy.

"Hey, where are you going?" Gopal halted his best friend by holding his shoulders. Boboiboy panted, he caught his breath as his eyes darted towards Fang and Gopal. "I─I forgot to register for the sports festival," he breathlessly answered his questioned. Gopal and Fang shared a look due to his responce. "You know what? I'm not even surprised at this point," the shadow manipulator chuckled while shaking his head. "Come on, Fang, I'm serious. Where can I register myself again?" He asked them.

"It's in the student council room," Gopal answered him. "Student council room? Isn't that on the second floor?" Boboiboy scratched his head, trying to remember. Gopal and Fang looked at each other with a snicker before speaking. "How about we just lead you there? In case, you will also forget what you came for there," Fang smugly spoke as Gopal laughed. "Hey, it's not funny!" Boboiboy argued before getting his shoulders dragged by Gopal.

"Yeah, yeah."

The three walked once again back to the place where the registration was at. Of course, Yaya and Ying were quite confused at this but soon understood the reason why. After a while of writing and filing up the registration form, Boboiboy was finally registered for the upcoming competition like the rest of his friends. With a deep sigh of relief, he stretched his arms while walking with his friends. "Finally!" Boboiboy exclaimed with a satisfied look on his face.

"Good thing Y/n snapped me to listen to the announcement, I wouldn't have able to join!" Boboiboy continued, a bit embarrassed that he was in a trance while that happened. "You're talking about her again, do you have a thing for her or something?" Gopal joked, placing his hands behind his head in a casual way. Boboiboy turned to his best friend with a dumbfounded look on his face. "What do you mean?" He asked the taller boy in absolute confusion. "Eh, everytime we talk in class you suddenly bring her in the conversation," Gopal shrugged out.

"What's wrong with that? That doesn't mean I like her that way," Boboiboy responded. Fang glanced at the two and suddenly joined in. "Nothing, you just speak of her fondly everytime," Fang spoke, turning to where they were heading which was back to their classroom. "Hmm, whatever," Boboiboy rolled his eyes at their statements. "Speaking of Y/n, how's your project going?" Gopal changed the topic. "It's actually going great!" The tone of Boboiboy's voice changed.

"She taught me so many things, plus, she even let me hold her camera. She has a DSLR camera, can you believe that? I might have had difficulties using it but I'll get the hang of it soon, she said it herself," Boboiboy told them proudly. "Y/n suggested so many ideas and we ended up using Tok's cocoa shop as the focus. She's actually pretty creative and really good in photography for someone our age," Boboiboy continued to praise the girl. This made Gopal and Fang look at each other with knowing looks on their faces.

Both had the same thoughts, it was almost impossible for them not to.

'He doesn't like her? Yeah right.'

'Am I really witnessing this happening right now?'

Despite those thoughts, they didn't say anything and let their friend ramble as they walk back to their classroom. Both couldn't stop themselves from displaying their smirks. Boboiboy was too engrossed with his testimony to notice anything. "What's with the looks on your faces?" Y/n suddenly questioned. Boboiboy froze, realising that they were already on their classroom. 'Y/n? What is she doing here?' He internally questioned.

His eyes darted towards what she was holding. 'Ah, right, it's her time to clean today,' He soon realised. "Nothing, Boboiboy just forgot where the student council room is," Fang waved off, earning a look from Boboiboy. "Oh! That must mean that you've decided to register for the sports festival right?" Y/n asked the dino-capped boy, not minding Fang's comment. "Yeah, we did," Boboiboy answered her question. "If that's the case, I'll be cheering for you guys," Y/n gave them a grin.

"You're not participating?" Gopal questioned the girl, grabbing his bag. "No, but I'm going to be there, I'll be taking pictures," Y/n shook her head while taking chair to the side. Being the helpful and kind hero that he is, Boboiboy approached her and offered help. "I'll help you, while you do the chairs I will help you with the table," he told her with a reassuring smile. Knowing that he was willing to help her, she nodded her head and accepted his offer. "Thank you," she responded.

Gopal and Fang stood in silence as Y/n and Boboiboy began to talk while cleaning. Gopal gave Fang a glance, feeling awkward with the fact that standing there was like they were in between something that they shouldn't be even a part of.

"Why do I feel like we should be used to this?" Gopal whispered awkwardly.

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✎ CHAPTER 4 : FRIENDS END

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
526K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
561K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...