Mafia's baby (18+)

By _mafiastoriesra_

๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž (COMPLETED) UNDER EDITING Sophie Jhonson is a 20 years old women who lives with her grandparents sin... More

0.1 Sophie- Sold
0.2 Sophie - New Beginning
0.3 Luca Diaz - Who Is She?
0.4 Sophie - Who Was He?
0.5 Sophie - Is It About To Happen?
0.6 Sophie - Feels Good But Not Right
0.7 Luca Diaz - Even Starts Don't Shine As Bright As She Does
0.8 Luca Diaz (mature Content) - She Is My Star
0.9 Sophie - Feeling Used
10. Sophie - Betrayed
11. Luca Diaz - Guilty
12. Sophie- I Was Right
13. Luca Diaz - She Took A Piece Of Me With Her
14. Luca Diaz - Missing Us
15. Luca Diaz - But It's Only A Wish
16. Sophie (18+) - Forigive Him Or Not?
17. Sophie - He Is My Slave
18. Luca Diaz - Family Means No One Gets Left Behind Or Forgotten
19. Sophie - Pregnant?
20. Sophie - Dad?
21. Luca Diaz - Family Is Back?
22. Sophie- Back Together
23. Third Person
24. Sophie - She Failed Me
25. Luca Diaz - Traitor
26. Sophie - A War?
27. Sophie - My Story
28. Sophie - Who He Is To Me?
30. Luca Diaz - Feelings
31. Sophie (mature Content)
32. Luca Diaz - Kidnapped
33. Sophie - Mother
34. Luca Diaz - Hospital
35. Sophie - Torture
36. Luca Diaz
37. Sophie - Free
38. Sophie - Lost
39. Sophie - Revenge From Me
40. Sophie - Miss Me?
41. Sophie - All Mine?
42. Luca Diaz - Marry Me?(18+)
43. Sophie/Luca - Forever
44. New Book.
new book update
for the last time

29. Luca Diaz - Idk

49.1K 788 54
By _mafiastoriesra_

After the show Sophie just pulled up she walked away mad.

Did she really just did it?

„after our bussines you better have a good explanation, Luca" Marco hissed.

„so someone stole my Shipment that I was supposed to sell to Russians. I took a flight to Russia you know to make things clear. And then when I was about to leave he said that he's been getting red flags with our names on it. I have one with me" I said.

My men put the flag on the ground.

„ I think it was soaked in blood." James said.

I nodded my head in agreement.
„but there's no way that it is human's blood." I said.

„if not human's then animal's." Jack said.

„we need to do something about it." I said and sighed. „it's not safe out there." I added.

„I honestly have no idea who it can be." Antonio said. „it's someone who wants to have a huge power." Nicolo said.

„well I think that's what all of us can understand." I said.

„maybe it is someone who is addressed as dead, but isn't" one of Antonio's man said.

Are they talking about Rose? They better be not. All in all she could. Because after all she's pathetic.

„but who can me addressed as dead and wouldn't be?" James said.

„Violet." Antonio said.

What the fuck? Is he talking about his dead ex wife? About Sophie's mom?

„I don't think she would hurt Sophie. After all she took Sophie away from all of you to protect her from this lifestyle. But once you're in the mafia you're always in it" I said. I'm sure Sophie loves her mom more than anything.

He shook his head. „no. I have no idea why Violet took her" he said.

„what do you mean by that?" Marco asked confused.

„she was using Sophie. She was selling her as some prostitute." he said trying to stay calm.

What is he talking about? Was Sophie sexually assaulted? But why she never told me that? She's too innocent to be sexually assaulted.

„dad she died when Sophie was 12 do you-" Antonio cut off Marco „at the age of 10 she already was a victim of rape."

Rape? She was getting raped? I didn't know what to think anymore. She looks so sweet yet innocent. She always puts a brave smile on and acts like nothing happened.

„it was happening for 2 years till one day Violet wanted to end both of their lives. Sophie jumped out of her car and Violet didn't." he said.

„after Violet's funeral she was seen in the city." he added.

„but that makes no sense. Why would she be against us?" I said.

„well her parents sold her to me. And then we fell in love or at least I did. Our relationship wasn't perfect before we got married. There were fights and arguments. And once she told me she will hurt me to a point where I will not want to live. And when she find out she was Pregnant with a girl she got distanced. She never really loved any of our kids. After all I still wanted a daughter more than anything. And when i finally got a daughter she took Sophie away from me. And i think it all makes sense. Also before our relationship I killed her brother. She might wants a revange now." he said.

„that's some crazy shit" Jack said.

„if it's her then I will torture her till the day I will die just for what she did to Sophie." Antonio said.

„but we aren't sure that it's Violet" I said.

„but there is a huge chance that it is Violet." Max one of Antonio's men said.

„we need to figure out what to do." Nicolo said.

The next 20 minutes we were talking about the plan.

„well guys leave the room now I need to talk with Luca." Antonio said.

They didn't say anything and existed the room.

Now it was only me and Antonio. I knew it won't end good.

„explain me. Everything. Every single detail." he said.

„I don't have to explain you anything about my and Sophie's relationship" I hissed at him.

„then you won't have any chance with my daughter no matter what it takes." he said.

„why do you want to know your daughter's sex life? Don't you think it's too much?" I said.

„I'm not asking you how did you two have sex, I'm asking you what's going on between you two." he said.

I knew there was no point in trying to change the subject.

„at first she was a maid. Then I made a bet with Matthew that I will have sex with her. She was nave and I seduced her. And when we had sex I sold her to Matthew. After that I realised I have some sort of feelings for her. And little by little I realised that it's not just some crush and that it's something like love I guess, I apologised to Sophie and she said she will think about it also the same day she made me kneel down and eat her out." I said.

He was more pissed now than before.

„just saying because you seem very interested in your daughter's sex life." I reminded him.

„Luca, stay away from my daughter. You don't deserve her. She is worth better than you. You will hurt her." Antonio said with anger in his voice.

„Well, fucker, if I could I would stay away From her. But I can't. And you can't do anything about it." I hissed.

A seconds later I saw a punch coming my way.

I fell backwards. Did he just punch me?

I stood up and punched him back.

„I will have Sophie because I want to and if you don't like it then it sounds like your problem. Because you will hurt her earlier than I will. So how about you let your daughter live a life? Because you can't save her from everything. She will get her feelings hurt because it's not a fucking disney story. It's a real life." I told him.

„You're fucking stupid, Luca, you will hurt her-" I cut him off while fixing my suit „I might. I might do that. And I won't be able to do anything about it. But it's a real word, everyone gets hurt one way or another it will happen to everyone. And I will have Sophie if I will feel like she's the one, because that's what I feel right now and I don't think I will change my mind." I took a deep breath „so get used to that." and with that I finished my sentence.

I gave him my hand for support to stand up. Of course he took it.

„If you actually love her, you won't hurt her." he said.

„Love doesn't mean we will have a perfect life, we will have arguments and fights and sometimes we will say words that will hurt each other and there's nothing we can do about it. We are humans being." I said shaking my head.

„I just don't want to daughter to get hurt, she's already been through a lot." Antonio said.

„I know, Antonio, I know." I said.

„its dinner time. Let's go upstairs. We might need to give you some stitches." he said and chuckled.

I smiled. This man is going to be a death of me and Sophie.

We entered the dining room and there was already almost everyone. Sophie will come in a few minutes I know that.

We all sat down and waited.

And a few minutes later she came. She was looking at the ground not saying a word. She's nervous I can feel her tense.

Something's not right.

She was sitting looking down at her food. She was quite. That's not normal for her.

I felt her tensing even more. I put my hand on her tight and rubbed it up and down to calm her down.

She took a quick look at me and I smiled at her.

She's nervous. She's way too nervous. Something happened to her while we were talking? Did someone hurt her?

I didn't ask her anything I just kept rubbing her tight for support.

And finally Nicolò asked her „are you alright, Sophie, you're very not talk active today?" I could her the worry in his voice.

„yeah" Marco agreed with his brother.

„If you mad dad hit your boyfriend? Or how every you call him, you can't be mad at us." Jack said and chuckled.

But I could feel it wasn't about this. Something happened how they don't realise it?

I rolled my eyes and cursed under my breath and James smiled.

I took a look at her and she smiled at me. I leaned in and whispered „can we talk after dinner?" i asked her softly and quietly so nobody would hear.

She nodded her head „yes." she whispered and took a deep shaky breath.

What the fuck happened to her?

I heard Antonio yell „Max, come here, meet my daughter!"

Why he wants him to meet her? He already know she's mine.

Jeaously took me over.

She turned around and looked at the man. Suddenly I felt her shiver. She's scared of him?

His face turned pale. She turn her head back at us and shook her head.

the guy came closer to her and said „I'm max." giving her his hand to shake.

She tensed even more. She looked back at him. And looked up and down at him as if she was judging him.

That's not normal for Sophie. She's usually nice and sweet. Always supportive. And now she's shitless scared and judgy.

„Sophie, be nice." Antonio said.

She shook my head. She doesn't like him.

She looked at me and I gave her a confused look. She shook her head once again and took a deep breath.

I eyed the guy. He was wearing and pale. He was scared. He did something. If he touched her I will cut off his fingers.

She realised that I understood that something was wrong.

„Sophie-" Antonio said again but Max cut him off „it's alright, boss, I have work to do. Maybe later she will be in a friendlier mood." he said and was about to walk away when Sophie said „you're disgusting, you know that right?" she hissed at him.

Okay who the fuck got inside of her? But I can't judge her he did something to her.

„Max Im sorry about her behaviour I don't know what's gotten in to her." Antonio apologised.

Max just smiled at Antonio and walked away. What an ass licker.

„Sophie, what the heck did just happen? Why do you have to act like such a child?" Antonio asked Sophie.

Is he stupid to be mad at her for nothing?

„you know angry people at the close age of 50 becomes ugly. And then they don't get no pussy I think that's what future holds for ya, don't ya think so?" she said making everyone chuckle around the table.

„Sophie-" she cut him off. „don't you even start"

Well she's a little vixen, isn't she?

She looked at me and said „can we go talk?"

For a second I felt like I was the only person that could understand her the way she wants to be understanded.

I nodded my head. I took her hand and stood up. „we will excuse for a bit."

I put my arm around her shoulders and walked upstairs to her room.

When we entered her room she closed the foot behind her self and at on the bed.

So yep, that's why ye got that huge ass bruise on his face. I think he deserve that, don't you all think so?
So anyways love you all. Thank you for 7k reads (almost 8k) muah muah muah.

Goodnighttt

No Love,

Author.

Comment & follow & vote & stay safe, bitches!!!

Tiktok: _mafiastoriesra

Words: 2009

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
663K 11.3K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
670K 15.7K 72
Book 1 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐”–๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข...
6.3M 162K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...