Let's Marry Whom My Sister Lo...

By shobani

I witnessed my husband's affair with my younger step-sister on our one-year anniversary. I started to drink a... More

Prologue
Chasing Stars (1)
Chasing Stars (2)
Chasing Stars (3)
Chasing Stars (4)
Chasing Stars (5)
Chasing Stars (6)
Chasing Stars (7)
Chasing Stars (8)
Chasing Stars (9)
Chasing Stars (10)
Chasing Stars (11)
Chasing Stars (12)
Chasing Stars (13)
Chasing Stars (14)
Chasing Stars (15)
Scent of The Stolen Butterfly (16)
Scent of The Stolen Butterfly (17)
Scent of The Stolen Butterfly (18)
Scent of The Stolen Butterfly (19)

Preface

4.2K 56 4
By shobani

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ P R E F A C E ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Allow me to give you a quick author's note before you proceed on reading this story.

I will be talking about precautions, disclaimers, and more.

First of all, I am very bad (and awkward) at writing starting points in a story/paragraph. So some you may not understand.

This is not my first time writing so I basically have very basic writing skills. I've tried writing so many novels before but I ended up putting them to draft because I lost the motivation to continue writing them. When I first thought of this book, I immediately started writing it so I don't lack motivation. And surprisingly, I didn't end up dropping this book on my third day writing it!

Another, My grammar might be basic and sometimes wrong with either its spelling or the grammar itself. As I said earlier, I am a very basic writer so I still have a lot to learn when it comes to both writing and my grammar in English. (Even though I speak English fluently)

I really am a fan of these genres: romance, historical fiction, fantasy, and teen fiction. So some of those genres might be the whole focus of this story.

I may not be good at writing/describing some scenes like (for example) how you should write 'a person stabbing someone with a knife' in a very appealing and clear way.

I also sometimes tend to add too many dialogues than monologues of the character's point of view whenever I can't think of what action to insert here or there.

As much as I love writing romance and the other genres mentioned, There are certain genres that I find difficult to write. Like action, drama, and comedy. (Since seriously I don't have a lot of humor myself)

For example. How do I write a very casual action scene in a simple or basic (basically bland) way? I'll simply write it like this: 'The woman pointed an arrow on its target from the other side.' And so on and so forth.

But don't worry! I will edit this story from time to time.

PS. You might not understand some words/sentences here since it's either I forgot how to use grammar correctly or I just messed up the sentence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 14.4K 55
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
78.4K 3.9K 31
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
48.2K 3.2K 63
( UNEDITED ) First Place Holder in Writer's Choice Awards 2020 ☘️ " I didn't know that you were my would be wife", I clear my throat and said coldly...