I Need You To Feel Again

By kellicrkings

Jack is 17, dealing with Anxiety, Depression, and Problems with his parents, his problems started to take o... More

Sunshine Boy
There's Room For Two Six Feet Under The Stars
Your'e Someone to Love
Your Bed
Break Down These Walls
Walking Travesty
We Should Get Away
Afraid of Being Alone
Haunted by my Past
The Voices Whisper
I Miss Your Laugh, Your Smile
I'll Be Missing You
You're Just a Daydream Away
Don't Do That Again
Hospitals Scare Him
I Miss Us
Young Love Is Just a Game
A Simple Melody

Welcome to New York

33 0 0
By kellicrkings

TW: SMUT, INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS

Alex and Jack decided to take Friday off from school and drive up to New York in the morning. They planned on even taking Monday off too, and leaving later in the day to go home. Jack was happy Alex was going with him, he always felt safer around him. He was glad his mom let him go, she always thought that Jack had to be watched a bunch. Jack ended up sleeping over at Alex's on Thursday since they were leaving around nine, and they were both already packed.

Jack felt hands on his body, gently shaking him awake in the morning. He yawned and opened his eyes to see Alex smiling at him.

"Good morning," Alex whispered, kissing Jack's lips.

Jack smiled, and rubbed his eyes, and realized he probably had to shower because it has been too long. "Alex shower with me," he groaned, tugging his boyfriend's arm.

"Fine, but only because you're very hot and I can't say no to you," Alex laughed as he poked Jack lightly.

Jack smiled and got on Alex's back as he carried him to the bathroom. Jack got undressed, and he felt Alex squeeze his ass and he looked over at Alex who was giggling.

"Alex what the hell," Jack smirked, laughing a little.

"What?" Alex smirked sitting up on the counter.

Jack laughed, and rolled his eyes and went over to Alex, and kissed him.

"Jackyyyyyyyyy," Alex smiled as he got in the shower.

"What?" Jack asked as he stood next to him feeling the warm water run down his body.

Alex turned to him, and pulled Jack down to his height, and kissed him with tongue. 

"Alexander, it's 8 in the morning," Jack laughed.

"So I want you now," Alex smirked as he ran his finger over Jack's hip.

"We have the whole night uninterrupted later baby" Jack smiles at Alex.

"True, I don't want just half an hour," Alex sighs, kissing Jack still.

Jack laughed, and the boys eventually got dressed and everything loaded up in the van. Alex insisted on driving, and Jack just agreed because his boyfriend tended to be very stubborn. Jack made sure to bring his favorite CDs to play on the way there, and he loved hearing his boyfriend sing along to them. The ride was long, and Jack ended up getting super antsy in the car and Alex could tell he was going to go crazy if he didn't get out soon after like two hours of driving.

"Babe, why don't we take a break for you to stretch your legs?" Alex asked Jack as he held his hand.

"We can keep going if you want, I'll be okay," Jack muttered. He didn't want to be a burden to Alex and ended up making them take a longer time to get there. He hated sitting still, he always had a lot of energy and it was like his anxiety craved it.

"Baby it's okay we can walk around at a rest stop," Alex said.

Jack nodded and held Alex's hand. He was glad Alex didn't get mad at him for needing to stretch his legs, and just move around and get it all out. He was getting anxious because of sitting down so long, and the coffee didn't help. Alex pulled off as quickly as he could, and Jack was practically bouncing in his seat. Alex took his hand, and wrapped one arm around his shoulder, and started walking around with Jack.

"Thanks, Lexy for walking with me and not getting mad for stopping," Jack said.

"I wouldn't ever get mad at you baby," Alex tells him.

Jack nods and holds his hand tight and he eventually gets his energy out and heads back to the car with Alex. He falls asleep the rest of the way, and Alex smiles at his sleepy boy. He wakes him up when they get there, and Jack smiles.

"I'm excited, Lexy," Jack says, kissing him gently.

"I'm excited to meet your sister babe," Alex said, holding his boyfriend's hand.

"If you want I can drop our stuff off in the hotel room and you can wait here," Alex shrugs.

Jack nods, and Alex smiles and does that and then drives to May's apartment. Jack was really happy, he hadn't seen her in a month and he missed her. He was nervous about her finding out about what their parents did to him, but he doubted it would happen. She was a really good cook too, so he was excited to have food. He took Alex's hand and took him to the apartment door, and he knocked on the door. May opened it, and smiled and hugged Jack and he was so happy to see her.

"I missed you," He smiled.

"I missed you too Jack, introduce me to your boyfriend," she laughed.

Jack smiled and wrapped his arm around Alex's waist, "May this is Alex."

"Hi, May nice to meet you," Alex said, shaking her hand.

"You're so much more polite than Jack," May laughed as she hugged Alex.

"He's my Jack," Alex laughed, kissing Jack's cheek.

Jack blushes when Alex kisses him, and May smiles at the boys. They went inside her apartment, and they sat down at the table since May had already made dinner. Jack and Alex were starving after a long day of traveling, so they ate it pretty quickly.

"I'm so glad you came up to visit Jack, I was thinking of taking you and Alex to a museum tomorrow and maybe spending the day in Central Park," May smiled.

"Yeah that would be nice, and I wanted to
take Lex to that one really good pizza place he hasn't been to New York before. Maybe we can stop in Times Square too?" Jack asked.

"Yeah of course whatever you guys want to do," She smiles at Jack.

"Thanks, May," Jack said.

"How are things with Mom and Dad Jacky?" May asked him.

Jack gulped, and he looked at Alex nervously and his boyfriend knew how anxious they made him. "Everything is fine."

"You sure? I've never had you text me so suddenly to come up before," May said with a slightly worried tone in her voice. "I'm always here for you Jack, you know that right?"

"Yeah I know, thanks May," He smiled.

She nodded and hugged him and Jack looked at Alex with tear-filled eyes. Jack hated lying to his sister, he knew how much she loved and looked out for him but he didn't want to get her involved. He pulled away, and excused himself from the table, and headed to the bathroom. Jack needed to pull himself together, he couldn't hurt her. He closed the door and looked at his reflection in the mirror. What happened to you? You look like a walking mess. You would be better if Alex or May didn't have to deal with you. You are worthless. No one wants you. Jack pressed his hands to his ears, the voices haunted him. Whenever they came back, he knew something was going to happen. He knew they were his thoughts or at least the intrusive ones that were always echoing in his head. But when they made themselves present, Jack got scared. They usually only did in a moment of panic, and right now is one. He felt as if he always hurt everyone around him, he didn't want to hurt his sister or Alex. Especially Alex. He splashed some water on his face and went out in five minutes. Alex and May were sitting on the couch when he came out, and he smiled a little and sat down next to Alex.

"Hey," Alex smiled as he put one arm around his boyfriend. He noticed something was off about him, he thought maybe he needed to go back to the hotel.

"Jack, I'm kind of getting tired. I know it's only 7 but you know driving makes me tired. Can we go back to the hotel?" Alex asked. '

"Yeah sure babe," Jack said. He had a feeling Alex sensed it, and he was glad he did.

"Thanks for dinner May, we can meet you around noon at that one spot I wanted to take Alex," Jack smiled as he hugged his sister. They all exchanged goodbyes, and Alex got in the car and started driving back to the hotel.

"Jack, what's going on?" Alex asked him as he held his hand.

"It's fine Alex, I don't know," Jack muttered as he looked out the window.

Alex sighed and held his hand and he knew Jack probably needed a minute before he told him anything. He walked up into their hotel room, and Jack sat down on their bed and looked up at Alex,

"What Jack?" Alex asked, walking over and pressing his warm hands to Jack's face.

"I hurt everyone around me. What if I hurt you?" Jack frowned.

"Jack you won't hurt me, you can't baby I promise," Alex told him, kissing his forehead gently.

"But what if I do, you're the most important person to me and I don't want to be Lexy," Jack said with his lip starting to quiver.

"Jack you won't okay? I'm here and I plan on staying," Alex smiled at Jack.

Jack nodded and kissed Alex. He always felt better when he did that. Alex smiled, and kissed him too, and sat down on his lap and tumbled onto the bed with Jack. He put his hand on Jack's waist and kissed him with tongue wrapping his leg over Jack's. Jack breathed heavily and ran his fingers through Alex's hair. Alex's hand slid down farther and pulled at the end of Jack's shirt.

"You can Lex," Jack smiled a little, as he kissed him.

Alex nodded and took it off of Jack and he saw his boyfriend shiver as the air hit his skin. Jack blushed a little at his bruises, and Alex knew he was self-conscious.

"It's okay Jack uhm you can be on top okay?" Alex said to him, kissing his lips.

Jack smiled, and kissed his boyfriend, and took Alex's shirt off of him. Jack and Alex soon undressed each other's bottom half and soon Alex's length was showing through his boxers. He looked at Jack pleading, as he kissed him.

"Please Jacky," Alex said, breathing heavily on Jack's neck.

Jack knew how fucking desperate his boyfriend would get, he found it hot. "Let me ride you please Alex."

Alex didn't hesitate, and he took off his boxers and Jack's and helped them get under the covers. He held Jack by his hips above him, and he was ready to fuck him until Jack pointed out the obvious.

"You need lube and c..condom," Jack muttered as he felt Alex rub his thumb on his tip.

"I can use lube, I don't need a condom, I'm clean," Alex stutters, grabbing the bottle from the bedside table.

"I w...wa.wanna feel you," Jack moans as his boyfriend is massaging his length.

"Yes baby you will," Alex smirked and he positioned Jack and didn't give time for Jack to adjust before he started thrusting in him.

"FUCK Lexy more you're so good I need you now," Jack moaned as his voice cracked as he spoke.

Alex liked when he begged, so he thought he would wait for a little to make his boy desperate for him. "You have me but the first baby I want you to tell me how much. How much do you want me in you? How much do you want me thrusting in you faster.... and faster?" Alex smirked, biting his lip.

"Now I need you so badly Lex. I need you to pLease," Jack moaned softly, letting the breaths escape his lips tilting his head back.

"Baby how much," Alex smirked, biting Jack's lip slightly as he held him by his hips.

"A..A lot p..p..please Lexy," Jack moans arching his back.

"Good baby," Alex says as he starts to sweat and position himself to go in Jack.

Jack nods and opens his mouth to let out a silent moan. Alex starts thrusting in him fast, not allowing time for Jack to get used to anything. Jack grabs the sides of the sheets and bounces on Alex from the fast pace of Alex's thrust.

"F f f f f fuck Lex," Jack moans as he feels Alex's hands on his hips.

"Mhmmmm," Alex moans as his thrusts are already begging to get sloppy in a matter of minutes.

It has been a while since Alex and Jack had done this, and it felt so good. Jack liked the way Alex felt in him. Everything was as it should have been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 538 27
"You know, you're really hot." "What?" "Fuck, that was a terrible idea, why did I say that?" Alex Gaskarth, a painter with a fucked-up life, meets Ja...
1.7K 110 9
-COMPLETED- Jack Barakat ended his own life eight years ago at the young age of nineteen. Or... that was the common belief, anyway. Alex Gaskarth w...
3.3K 204 21
(Jalex) (boyxboy) Alex and Jack live in a small, tight-knit, homophobic town, and their secrets will be kept hidden until they're old enough to move...
29K 1.2K 18
Alex Gaskarth, beloved lead singer of All Time Low, the American Pop Punk band from Baltimore. Jack Barakat, guitarist of the same band, Alex's best...