My Alpha? (SAMPLE)

ElleJSmith tarafından

"Why are you following me?" She eyes me suspiciously, like she doesn't trust someone wanting to say hello. "... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
What now?

To Start...

21.7K 286 35
ElleJSmith tarafından

To all those who know me...

I'm going to ask very nicely, which is something you all know hurts me, that you just move along. Put this back on the shelf, return it, archive it, whatever works. Just for the love of everything you find holy... please do not fucking read this book.

Why would I ask you, my dear sweet friends, family, and hell, probably co-workers to not read this? I mean you all know that I'm a soulless demon spawn and know that my level of blunt honesty ranks up there with the best... But, the things you read may put what's left of your opinion of me basically over the edge.

Although not all in this book, through any/all of my books there will be references to (it's gonna get graphic here) cocks, clits, anal, edging, double penetration, reverse harem, light BDSM play, pet names like "daddy", abuse, rape, torture, and do I really need to keep going?

If you're still reading, for fox' sakes, please just stop. If you keep going, I am not responsible for any issues this causes and if you bring it up to me, we're gonna get deep and dirty.

You've been warned. Love you!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

65.6K 638 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
2.3M 63.5K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
1M 42.9K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
742K 23.4K 48
○\\NOT EDITED●\\○ Abused, betrayed and rejected her entire life, Aurelia isolates herself from everyone and everything. She learns to fend for hersel...