Omori: oyasumi ( first story...

Por Omixc_

TRIGGER WARNING!! This story contains mentions of depression, suicide, severe anxiety, Claustrophobia, Thal... Más

The confession
Basil and Kel
Hero
Aubrey
O M O R I
Welcome to white space.
Dreaming.
Awkward
chapter that should be removed
Back to the "hospital"
Kel and Aubrey
Ohayo
gomen ne
Black space
Fresh air
Fight
Me too.
Wake up
Swings
another attempt..
Time
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6..
Oyasumi
Sayonara
Omori: Oyasumi ( after the move )
The city
memories
Faraway town
Nighttime
The hooligans
Happy birthday
Presents
Family
Gardening pliers
...
Untitled part
Please ( short chapter )
Distressed
Hopeless
A home for flowers
Flower crowns
Adventures
Happy place
Guilt
Moonlight
Sunrise
Friends
My thoughts will follow you into your dreams
Rain
Family
Disappear
Bad knee
Again
Still going.
Headspace
Dear little brother...
Useless
By your side
Pick a side
Mari
Flowers
Puddles
Dinner
Bugs
Shards
Pancakes
Polaroid
Baking
Violin
Ocean
Bat
Cooking with Hero
Goodbye faraway.
Goodbye Mari

The cemetery

973 28 6
Por Omixc_

I woke up and I opened my eyes and saw Aubrey covering her face. " ..sorry i woke you Sunny... " Aubrey mumbled. Suddenly she got up. " A-anyways im going for a walk. Tell Kel so he doesnt get freaked out about it. " Aubrey rolled her eyes and smiled. I nodded and she left. But, i didn't want to stay here and wait for Kel to wake up, so i grabbed a marker and wrote ' Aubrey is gone for a walk. I went to the cemetery. -Sunny ' on Kel's arm. Somehow he was really warm. But maybe i'm just cold. I got up and left the house. Aubrey was already gone, soi decided to hurry before anyone else woke up. I just wanted to be alone with Mari for a little while.

When I entered the church, a ceremony was being held, but I had already opened the door. If only Hero was here to help me get around. I sighed and walked in. Some people turned around to see me, and I tried my best not to interrupt. I walked over to the left and walked very close to the wall. Some people turned to face me, so when I got close enough to the door, I rapidly opened it and shut it as fast as I could. I sighed in relief and when I turned around, Hero was looking over at me. He was kneeling in front of Mari's grave.

" .. Hi Sunny. " Hero said in a calming tone. I stood still. " You're here to visit Mari, aren't you? " Hero sighed. I nodded. Hero got up and walked towards me. " Why do you have to look like Mari. It's really hard to be mad at you when you remind me so much of her. " Hero frowned. " You know, sometimes I can feel her presence. I'm sure you can too. " Hero sighed. " It's.. lonely without her. I'm sure you are also having trouble adjusting to a new home and life where Mari is gone. " Hero said. He was right. " Sunny, I'm sorry. I've been cold towards you. But, I just can't forgive you yet. '' Hero sighed. " I can't really blame you for killing her in an accident, but you know.. It's going to take some time to think of you as a friend again. " Hero said. I nodded. Omori was right. I just have to give them time. It was stupid of me to think they would just, forgive me the second i told them. Hero patted my head and left. I sighed. That was a bit stressful.. Somehow. I walked towards Mari's grave. Something emerged from her grave. I quickly opened the door to the crunch and slammed it shut when I entered. I interrupted the ceremony. Everyone stared at me. I quickly walked towards the exit and the second I left I sighed as quietly as I could.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.9K 198 7
(Cover belongs to OMOCAT/OMORI) CONTAINS SPOILERS! Taking place after the true ending of OMORI (Ignoring that Sunny moved), we dive into the groups t...
11.4K 246 10
Sunflower= Sunny x Basil btw (Mari is not dead, because we love Mari, at least I do) This is a yandere Au inspired by the game I discovered about 2 w...
59.9K 1.6K 22
what if Sunny never had to move, never got over Mari, never told his friends the Truth, it was all the same. Every. Single. ...
27.4K 673 21
{Discontinued. Read the A/N for further details <3} Ever since Mari's death, Sunny had done a good job denying the things he'd done, and denying his...