Opal (Completed)

By SAILOR-GOLD

When a young bounty hunter with the power of death and a weapon-wielding comrade both become the hunted by a... More

Characters
Chapter 1: White Sapphire
Chapter 2: Black Gloves
Chapter 3: Fallen leaves
Chapter 4: Scarlet Seal
Chapter 5: Invisible Boy
Chapter 6: Goldsmith
Chapter 7: Caledeon
Chapter 8: The Chill
Chapter 9: Blood & Scars
Chapter 10: Forsake me

A letter to you.

2 1 0
By SAILOR-GOLD

Dear Kalakuta

It has been a fortnight since that fated day and ever since my combat with Olen I have rebuked my very own power in light of a better future. I myself understand that my actions that day were not only fueled by guilt but the need to fulfill one's last wish. For the entirety of my life, I have only brought pain to others with my power and killing Olen due to his wish of finally being at peace indeed was a selfish act on my part but I cannot lie and say that I did not feel good at fulfilling someones dying wish. 

After we found Abiba tied up in that cave deep in the forest I knew that my days of being a bounty hunter were over. I couldn't bear to think that if the outcomes were different she could have been in Olen's place lying 6 feet underground. 

Even though I have chosen to leave the life of a bounty hunter does not mean I will ignore wrongdoers nor protect those in need. I need you to understand that my sudden disappearance was not due to me in search of a better life but more as a do-over, a way for me to restart. 

I ensure you regardless of where I find myself in this life our paths will cross once again one day and when that day comes I expect you to know how to wield those twin daggers. 

Sincerely,

Opal.

(Make sure to comment and leave a like 😁)

Hope y'all enjoyed the story! Might do more short stories like this cause this was really fun to write! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 16 14
Everyone in the world is genetically enhanced, making everyone have their own special power. For example, Becca has the wings of a bird. At the end o...
628 54 21
Cameron's house burns down while he's not home and his family parishes in the fire. Cameron is not like other boys he has powers. He is sent to a gro...
37.7K 4.8K 193
After an abrupt and unfortunate death, she finds herself in the MMORPG that had just closed, in which she had invested many hours, and was considered...