The Third Quarter Quell

By Emily654

Instead of all the victors going to the 75th Hunger Games a male and female relative of the victor ranging in... More

The Third Quell
How Are We Going To Watch Them Die
Happy Hunger Games
The District 12 Tributes Of The 75th Hunger Games
The Train Ride
The Girl On Fire and Her Sister the Sun
The Kiss
The Second Rebellion
8 and 11
The Beginning of the Rebellion
Stay
Remember Who The Real Enemy is.
The Games
The Cornucopia
An Ally
Monkey Mutts
I'm Still Trying to Hang On to Her
The Meeting
It Still Exists
Voltice and Statak
It's Back Baby
Cinna
The Clock
Jabberjays
Avox Girl
I Will Get You Out of Here
The Figure
Beor
Healing
Relief and Sadness
Wow
Primrose
Be Creative
That's a Risk We're Willing to Take
Control
Slammed Door
Good Night Katniss
Midnight
Death List

Wait and See

183 9 0
By Emily654

Peeta's POV
I watched the TV with Katniss. I felt a twang of jealousy every time I saw Gale. "I'm so glad they're okay," Katniss whispered."Yeah." I kissed Katniss's head. She didn't seem to notice.

I closed my eyes, and imagined we were back in the cave in the 75th Hunger Games. Sometimes I wish I could go back. I thought she was just acting until she went to get the medicine for me. I thought I was going to kill her, but I was also greatful.

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until Katniss was shaking me awake." Peeta, Peeta." "What?" "Look." I looked at the tv. Prim, Gale and Tyga were running away from fog.

"The fog is poisonous." "How do you know?" "A tribute from five died. He was trying to kill them and he got killed by it." "What time is it?" I said groggily."Two,two thirty."

"What can we do Peeta?" Katniss said. Her voice was filled with panic. I hugged her close. I didn't know what else to say so I whispered,"I guess we'll wait and see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 15
As we all know, District 10 doesn't have that many Victors. However, 18 year old Jackson won't be one of the District 10 tributes to fail when being...
1.3K 36 9
Now, the time has come for us to select one courageous young man and woman. For the honor of representing District 12 in the 74th Annual Hunger Games.
16K 562 32
(Written in 2014) This is the 125th Hunger Games. In honour of the Fifth Quarter Quell, the amount of tributes representing each district will be ra...
2.1M 35.3K 101
It has been a century since the rebellion, and the Capitol still wants revenge... As it is the Fourth Quarter Quell, there will be four games held th...