ใ€Œ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’ ใ€|| ๐๐“๐’ โœ“

By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

It was like a game in the house. You were the player who so desperately needed to win, and they were the oppo... More

๐๐˜๐‘
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– ใ€
ใ€Œ ๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ใ€

ใ€Œ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ ใ€

13.5K 500 48
By PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJam

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

His voice is strong, and you find yourself obeying his every word.

You bend down on both knees, and he leans forward.

He then moves your hair to the side, exposing your neck to him. His body is so close that his breath tickles the back of your neck, sending a cool shiver down your back and making the hairs on your body stand. He unlatches the neckpiece, and a loud snap rings throughout the room.

His hands go over your head, and he wraps the choker around your neck tightly. A sickening click sound vibrates against your ears when he snaps it in place.

You bring your hands up to touch the tight neckpiece that wraps around your neck.

"Face me," he whispers in your ear and sits back on the bed.

You turn around and look at him with anticipation.

"Get on the bed and close your eyes. Don't open them until I say so." He explains and stands up.

You obey and walk around the side of the bed. You climb onto the soft mattress, laying down in the middle of the bed, and shut your eyes.

Blackness is all you see; however, you hear him walking around the room. It doesn't take long before you feel a dip in the bed to the side of you.

"Keep your eyes shut." He warns, grabbing both of your wrists and cuffing them together.

"Now, raise your head." You gently raise your head as he says, and soon, you feel his fingertips brush against your hair. You feel a soft fabric over your face that covers your eyes.

You hear him chuckle.

"You can open your eyes, but I doubt you'll be able to see anything." His voice is dangerously close to you and makes you weak not knowing where he is in the room or what he can do to you in your helpless form.

The blindfold and cuffs were unexpected, but it's exciting.

"What are you going to do?" You ask while his weight shifts on the bed.

"That's a surprise." He laughs but stops to reassure you. "Trust me, you'll love it." He says confidently.

Right afterward, you feel his hands on your knees, spacing your legs apart and leaving you wide open. It doesn't take long to figure out he's in between your thighs, and for some reason, you can feel his eyes right on you.

His body shifts more, and you begin to ask again what he's doing but get cut off when you feel his hot breath on you. You arch your back from the feeling.

Without warning, you feel him press his face in between your folds.

You cry out in pleasure from the way he eats you out, tongue savagely licking up your slit. You pull on the cuffs, gasping loudly for air while his hands hold you down to the bed. He keeps you still, so he can get every last drop that he's determined to get out of you.

The intensity is too much, so you try desperately to shut your legs, but to your dismay, Jimin isn't having it. Instead, his grip goes to your thighs, holding them in place. Your whines only make him further the movements of his tongue.

He sucks harshly on your clit, licking up the sensitive bud. His tongue explores your lips before diving deep past your walls. The strong, wet muscle roams around inside and makes your mouth open but nothing comes out because the feeling is too amazing. All you can think about is wanting to come on his tongue.

When the pleasure starts becoming too much, you try to warn him but can't, and soon, you come. You throw your head back into the mattress while your hands stay bound together as you ride out your orgasm.

Once the feeling is over, you breathe heavily, but Jimin doesn't stop.

"J-Jimin... stop p-please." You choke out as the second wave starts to hit your stomach again. The overstimulation is driving you crazy.

Instead of using his words, he moans into you, making you come closer to your second climax.

You pant from the sexual situation you've found yourself in. It doesn't take long before you hit the next wave of erotic bliss, but this time, you buck your hips upwards off the bed and into his mouth as you come hard.

After the feeling hits, Jimin pulls away and shifts on the bed some more.

You try to catch your breath in the moment of rest. You can feel the wetness pool underneath you.

"Get up," he instructs, and you sit up slowly. "Here," Jimin grabs your upper arm and helps you off the bed. Slowly, he walks you around the bed.

He sits down, and soon, he pulls you with him. He makes you sit down on his lap. His bare chest is pressed against your back and this is when you realize that his robe is gone. Now, he's naked too.

"Don't move," he breathes sharply, hands resting on the sides of your hips.

He places kisses along the back of your shoulder, making a slow trail to your neck. He sucks and licks away at your body as if you're a red lollipop.

This is the last moment of gentleness before he suddenly grabs his cock and rubs himself against you. He leans you forward and slowly slides up into you.

You each take a minute to relax against one another. His hands gently slide underneath your legs, and he holds your legs up a tad while starting to move. You rest your head on his shoulder while feeling his dick slide into and out of you.

"You're so hot in this position," he whispers while starting to move a little faster.

You bite your lip and curl your toes when he stops going slow. Your mouth hangs open when soft moans pass from your lips when he begins pounding into you.

Your hands are bound together in front of you, while he moves you up and down his cock. He slides you down to the base of him and back up to the very tip.

After a few more thrusts, he takes off the blindfold, letting you be able to see once more. When you open your eyes, you see yourself in the dresser mirror.

You fight the way your body is facing and close your eyes instead, but Jimin forces you to open them.

"Y/N, open your eyes and look at yourself." He demands.

It's too embarrassing, but you gently open your eyes and do it.

You decide to focus solely on the floor of the room but this annoys him, so he moves one of his hands swiftly and grabs a handful of your hair, forcing you to look.

"Y/N," he instructs again by just saying your name, and you barely move your head, but his strong grip in your hair forces your head upward to see the sight fully in front of you.

The reflection is surely one to be shocked by. Jimin's cock is buried in you. Your bodies are pressed against each other. His eyes are peering into the dresser mirror behind your shoulder with his sharp gaze meeting yours in the clear glass.

"Don't miss an inch. I want you to take all of this in, Y/N. I want you to remember how deep I was inside of you after this. I want you to remember how I fucked you senseless. Don't turn away, focus—"

He pauses when he starts moving again. This time at a fast pace. Your body bounces up and down roughly on him.

"Right here," he says breathlessly when his pace quickens, and unexpectedly, he stands up and slides out of you, making you face him this time.

His strong arms pick you up, and he slides himself back inside you while taking steps forward and slams you against the dresser itself. He makes you wrap your legs around his waist when he pushes in and out of you.

"Right now," he crashes his lips with yours as you both get closer to your climax.

A few seconds later, you both break the kiss from lack of air, and soon, the bedroom is lit up with grunts and moans from the intense sex.

Your mouth is attacked by his. His plump lips are against yours. You taste yourself on his tongue when the hot muscle sticks into your mouth. You can't take it when his grip comes back to your hair. He pulls your head upwards, so you're facing the ceiling while his mouth goes to your neck, leaving hickeys on your skin sexily.

The third wave hits you hard. The shade of white flashes through your eyes when it takes over your body.

Jimin pulls out and comes on your stomach. His forehead rests against your shoulder while he calms down from his blissful high. You let your head lean against the mirror behind you.

He turns around and places you on the bed. You both lay down and rest before saying or doing anything else. Jimin closes his eyes, while you stare at the ceiling above once more.

After a bit, you raise up and see the sight in front of you. Jimin follows your eyes.

"Damn," he comments while looking at the mirror.

The mirror is fogged up and imprints of your body outline are engraved on the glass.

You look at him and he laughs.

"Looks like you passed, Y/N." He falls back onto the bed and breathes out relief while you do the same, knowing you're getting closer to the main goal of ending this game forever.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

A few minutes after taking a rest and getting cleaned up, you ask Jimin about his level.

"Jimin, I thought your level was supposed to be like a pet and master type of deal." You recall Jin's words from before. Although you're surprised you do considering it was years ago.

Jimin nods his head while understanding.

"The main point of my level is to listen and obey every command I give. I just like to tell Jin little white lies about my level to tease him because he's so embarrassed about sex sometimes. I'll warn you that Yoongi's level may or may not be hard for you. Just make sure you obey him as you did for me today, okay?" Jimin nods and starts putting on his clothes.

You nod agreeably.

"Good, you want to head down and grab a bite real quick? You need to save up your energy for Yoongi tomorrow." Jimin explains.

"Tomorrow?" You ask.

"That's another trick to Yoongi's level and mine. We have a time limit, so if you don't complete his level by tomorrow, it's game over, and I mean for good. I'm pretty sure she'll be getting an update that you're playing again soon, so you should be preparing now for Yoongi." He explains while you stand up, and he finally takes off the choker and handcuffs.

"I see," you reply and quickly dress before walking out of Jimin's bedroom.

You only have a day before you try to beat Yoongi's level, but at least you're almost at the finish line.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.8K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
873K 20K 29
โ‡’ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
342 1 21
w/c: 155k โค๏ธŽ 18+ "I fucking hate you!" "Likewise.." Bold, brash and seemingly ready for anything, you hustle day and night in the big city trying to...
3.4K 83 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...