I don't need Magic to kill

By _KingWolfie_

"he's so weird" "I heard he can't use Chakra" "how did he Graduate?" "poor soul he'll be dead after his first... More

Who needs Magic?
The perfect swords
Days With the Uchiha
so bothersome
Death comes with life
Just a day
New Roomate
The Dangers of a Soldier
A new member joins
New discovery
Team player
First C-Rank
Time at Suna
A Friend in Suna
Therapy Session
Remember to Trust
500 follwer special
Hyuga Adventures
Team 7 and 8
A blast to the past
Blood Shed
A/N Shiro!
A Funeral with 1
Yet another C Rank
Liars are pissing him off
Training and Meeting old friends
The Bridge Battle
Yet another Idiot
Short: Sakura's Mindset
pt 1: Chunin Exams
Pt 2: Chunin Exams
Pt3: Chunin Exams
Memory Lane
Problems and Soloutions
A Plan made
Leave the Leaf behind
Kumogakure
Uzushiogakure
💥SHIPPUDEN A/N💥
How it Begins
Peace of mind
Defend the Sand
Loss of a Pillar

Konoha Crush

6.7K 382 138
By _KingWolfie_

He stared at the map before him with such intensity he wouldn't have been shocked if it had decided to burst into flames. This plan was incredibly risky and could go wrong in more ways than one. So many ifs sat on his mind that Levi had considered scrapping the idea as a whole.

When did he become so cowardly? When did he begin to doubt his ability to think on his feet? When did he begin to question who he was? He was Levi. He was humanities greatest soldier and he was a Ninja of Konoha.

Putting the map back in its hiding place Levi looked out the window to the night sky. The final test for the Chunin exam began the next day. Everything was no doubt going to get very dangerous very quickly.

It was up to Levi and Naruto to ensure that some kind of massive distraction occurs while Sasuke goes to the Hokage's office. They had already planned their own distraction just in case it turned out that the sound and sand weren't planning an attack. Although he was hoping they were it would make their lives a lot easier.

"Can't sleep?"

Levi jumped up and glared at the window with a Kunai in hand. Orochimaru only seemed to grin at Levi's reaction.

Levi on the other hand was confused. He didn't think it was possible for someone to sneak past his sensors. Heck, a snail couldn't sneak past him so how did Orochimaru?

"I told you, Ackerman. You may know a lot about Titans but you know nothing of Ninja's" Orochimaru spoke up.

"What do you want?" Levi asked.

"Two things. 1. For you to join me, and 2. Any last words you have for Hiruzen?" Orochimaru asked.

He had to be joking. There is no way the crazy, snake bastard visited Levi to ask him two very stupid things.

"Are you joking?" Levi asked. He had to, there was no way this snake was being serious.

"No"

Levi then thought his words over. Any last words? Was Orochimaru going to kill Hiruzen? Well, it's not like Levi would be sad if he did. If anything Levi would be pissed that he couldn't end the man himself.

"Then no. I won't join you. As for the last words... tell him I said the Will of fire will burn Konoha to the ground" Levi replied.

Orochimaru smiled. This was perfect. With Levi gone Konoha would have no doubt lost a valuable asset. Not to mention that Sasuke and Naruto would no doubt go with him. Or at least try too. Orochimaru was happy with this result. By the end of the Chunin exam, Konoha will have lost not only their Hokage but three of the no doubt best Ninja in the making.

With that Orochimaru had disappeared from sight leaving Levi alone in a house of soft and loud snores. When Orochimaru left Levi felt a small smirk grow on his face. Hiruzen will die, And he was ok with that.

Standing in the centre of the Arena Levi stood in between Sasuke and Naruto. He glanced around and watched as the crowd of civilians pilled into their seats. His eyes reached the Hokage and he looked away quickly before he began glaring.

Today had to be perfect. He couldn't draw suspicion to himself right then. It would make their mission too dangerous. Levi felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Sasuke gripping it tightly. It was his way of telling Levi that everything would be fine.

Levi huffed at the action.

"Tch"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and removed his hand from his shoulder before crossing his arms.

"Really Levi? Even when it comes to comfort, you're a Germaphobe?" Naruto whispered.

"Hn" Sasuke grunted

"I don't like to be touched" Levi muttered. He then looked over to Hange and watched as she stared at the crowd with a very serious expression. Something was wrong. Levi too started to look around with more detail. Hange is rarely serious. She enjoys the thrill of knocking on death's door and running away. So to see her like that was no doubt a red flag.

"Thank you all for joining us for the final test for the Chunin Exams! I am Genma and I will be the Proctor for this section! All of the contestants will head up to their viewing box and will be called down for their fights. Now if the first two fighters would please stay behind!" Genma announced.

Looking up to the board the contestants heard a loud groan.

"Urgh!, I have to fight a girl? What a Drag" Shikamaru stated.

Shikamaru Vs Temari

Everyone else headed up to their seats.

"So wanna make bets on who's gonna win?" Naruto asked.

Levi looked at the two as the match began. He only watched them fight for a couple of seconds but he could see Shikamaru's reluctance to actually hit her. Levi sighed and sat back in his seat before closing his eyes.

"Temari will win," Levi said.

"Shikamaru will outsmart her but give up last second" Sasuke stated. He leaned on the bannister resting his head on his right hand. He looked so bored with this fight.

"Eh? I had my money on Shikamaru! No! OI! Shikamaru! Don't lose! I've got money riding on your win!" Naruto yelled down to the arena. Everybody watched as Shikamaru sweatdropped and gave a visible sigh at the loud blond's words.

They all watched as Shikamaru captured Temari.

"YES! Ohh! Ichiraku here I come" Naruto yelled out. He could practically taste the Ramen waiting for him.

That was until Shikamaru raised his hands up in the air.

"I give up. I'm out of Chakra and this fight is becoming a real Drag" Shikamaru stated.

The arena went deathly silent for a moment before the crowd started to clap for them. Naruto on the other hand was frozen solid with Shock glued to his face.

"Temari wins" Genma stated.

With no hesitation, Sasuke, Levi, Lowell and Hange all held their hands out to Naruto who gave a loud gulp from fear.

"NOOO!! Dammit, Shikamaru! You're the worst Believe it!" Naruto yelled out shoving money into everyone's hands. His little frog purse now looking a lot less full than before.

Shikamaru could only sigh. What else was she supposed to do? Continue the match and get his ass beat by a girl? No way. Too troublesome for his taste. Honestly, he'll take Naruto's yells over being slammed against a wall any day.

"Hn, Dobe shut up" Sasuke stated while looking at the board.

"No way! I lost good money because of him! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Tch, dear Kami. Brat, it's your turn" Levi said to Naruto. Naruto stopped yelling and looked at the board.

Naruto Vs Lowell

Lowell was already making his way down to the arena and Naruto was running to now catch up to him. The two boys stood in the arena staring at each other.

As soon as the fight begins Naruto created about a hundred clones and surrounded Lowell. Lowell looked at all the Naruto clones that had surrounded him. Every Naruto clone had a large grin on their face but Lowell only sighed.

"Honestly. You increase the number of enemies, but they're all equally stupid so what's the point" Lowell stated.

"EH!? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" All the Naruto's yelled. Each one pulled out a kunai and glared at Lowell.

"I said that just because there are more of you doesn't make you more of a threat. Fighting one fool or a hundred they are all still fools" Lowell stated.

Every Naruto went red with anger. Sasuke had started coughing to hide his subtle laughter while Levi huffed and watched on with amusement. Honestly, if Naruto falls for this taunt he might be dumber than Levi thought.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" The Naruto's yelled.

"Tch, so he is an idiot," Levi muttered.

All the Naruto's charged at Lowell and dived on him. When all the clones dispersed it showed them all punching a Naruto clone.

"OWW! DAMMIT!! Stop hitting me! Believe it!" The clone yelled.

All the clones looked back and forth before dispersing. Once they were all gone only Naruto was left in the centre alone.

"Told you so. Adding more idiots does not make the fight easier" A voice called.

Naruto looked up and saw Lowell sitting on the bannister. He was looking down at Naruto with a bored face. His red eyes seemed to glow with complete boredom as he looked at the loud blond.

Lowel made a series of hand signs.

"Let's see what that empty head of yours does with this" Lowell muttered. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" He yelled out. Using the moister from the air suddenly a medium-sized water dragon formed and dived towards Naruto.

"I'm very impressed. It's almost impossible to shorten the number of hand signs used for a large Jutsu like that" Kakashi muttered quietly.

"Hmm... the only other Ninja to shorten it down that low was..." Asuma started.

"Tobirama Senju" Gai finished staring intensely at Lowell with slight suspicion. After all, it should be practically impossible for a child to do that with no help at all.

The water dragon charged straight towards Naruto who managed to jump out of the way just in time. Naruto grit his teeth as he glared at Lowell who was still seated on the bannister.

"GET DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME!!" Naruto shouted still dodging the dragon. He needed to get rid of that thing and fast.

"Why don't you come up here instead," Lowell replied.

Naruto gritted his teeth even more at Lowell who only seemed to smirk at Naruto's dilemma.

Since Naruto was distracted the dragon slammed him in the side knocking Naruto across the arena and into the wall.

"Ouch" Tenten muttered.

"Ouch indeed. If Naruto doesn't focus he might lose this one" Sasuke stated.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" Naruto yelled a hundred more clones were made.

"Again? You're just a one-trick pony. Let me guess you're all gonna attack at the same time right? Oh, wait no too obvious. You probably have a few clones hidden underground to try and surprise me right?" Lowell stated. He even gave a slight yawn.

The water dragon was now diving through the sea of clones creating a smokescreen. Suddenly a clone appeared behind Lowell and attempted to punch him. Lowell however grabbed the clone and pile drive it into the ground.

Another Naruto burst up from the ground, but one by one the clones were being defeated. When the smoke vanished the water dragon had disappeared but there was only one Naruto now.

"Do you think I'm a fool? I know you're not the real Naruto..." Lowell started. He then smashed his hand into the ground and pulled out the real Naruto. "You are" He stated.

Naruto only grinned before dispersing into a cloud of smoke. Lowell was then sent flying back from some powerful source and smashed into the wall of the arena.

"How do you like that! I guess getting Pervy sage to teach me some elemental Jutsu was worth it, after all, Believe it! Wind style: Air Bullet!" Naruto yelled. Another Air bullet hit Lowell into the wall yet again before Lowell dispersed into a cloud of smoke.

"Water Style: Water Bullet!"

A water bullet came from behind Naruto and knocked him to the ground.

"I am impressed. The one trick Pony became a two-trick Pony instead. Would you like a carrot?" Lowell asked condescendingly. A dark smirk grew on his face. He then began to heal himself using medical Ninjutsu as the first air bullet did catch him off guard.

Naruto stood up. A red aura slowly formed around him as he glared at Lowell. With a scary burst of speed, Naruto punched Lowell in the face and slammed him into the ground.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!" Naruto yelled.

Lowell stood up and again healed himself. He was starting to use up the rest of his Chakra and unfortunately for Lowell Naruto has a surplus of it.

"So that's how you win your fights. You're not actually a good fighter you just outlast your opponents when it comes to chakra." Lowell muttered.

Another Naruto clone appeared from under Lowell and uppercut him sending a very shocked Lowell into the air. More Naruto clones appeared from underground and all attack Lowell mid-air before he could do anything knocking him unconscious.

Naruto grinned at the unconscious Lowell.

"I guess a lot of empty heads can accomplish something, believe it!" Naruto stated. Before Looking up at the crowd. Everyone was cheering, for him. It made Naruto smile brightly. They weren't looking at a monster, they were looking at him. At Naruto and were cheering for him! He couldn't have been happier. All that and he got to beat up Lowell, which was something he has wanted to do since the Academy days.

Today was a great day for Naruto.

"Congrats Dobe. Now the world knows you're an idiot" Sasuke stated.

"Hey! A strong idiot! Believe it!" Naruto said.

Levi sighed. A strong idiot, yes. But an idiot nonetheless. Honestly, at least Naruto was smart enough to annoy his mentor into teaching him elemental Jutsu... Speaking of which...

"Oi Brat. his element is Wind you lose." Levi stated while holding his hand out to Sasuke.

Sasuke glared at Levi before slamming the money into his hand and crossing his arms in a huff.

"Eh? You guys made bets on my element?" Naruto asked.

"Hn"

"Tch"

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"Why not?" Sasuke replied.

"Oi! Shorty you're up next! Ohhh! I can't wait!" Hange yelled out interrupting the conversation. Everyone looked up at the boards.

"This is going to end up being really awesome to watch or really painful" Tenten stated.

Levi Vs Gaara

The two stood in the centre of the Arena staring at each other. Both Levi and Gaara had glares glued onto their faces.

"I promised Hange I would try not to kill. You are also one of the few people who never feared me at first sight. For that, I will let you live this fight but not unscathed." Gaara stated. His arms were crossed but his glare never let up.

"I don't care about what promised you made to four eyes, brat. I don't really plan on losing here so what you do after this fight isn't my problem." Levi responded.

"Begin!" Genma yelled

Immediately Levi started attacking.

"Fire style: Fireball jutsu" A ball of fire flew towards Gaara.

Gaara was protected by his sand dome, but Levi had a plan. He needed to end this fight quickly. The more time they had to cause a distraction the more information Sasuke could get.

Levi quickly glanced up at Sasuke who gave a curt nod in return. Naruto then made a clone and made the clone use henge to make it look like Sasuke. Sasuke then performed the substitution Jutsu with the clone before heading off to the Hokage tower leaving everyone else none the wiser.

Levi then allowed Hageshi's Chakra to flow through him and into his swords before speeding forward. With the strength gained from Hageshi Levi sliced straight through the sand dome leaving a large cut on Gaara's chest.

The entire arena went completely silent as Gaara slowly raised his blood-covered hand up to his face.

"Oh no," Temari whispered.

Hange jumped up. "Shit!" She yelled.

"Blood" Gaara whispered. He placed his hand on his face and screamed. " AHHH IT'S MY BLOOD!" Gaara shouted. Slowly Gaara started to morph.

Feathers fell from the sky and everyone started to fall asleep.

"Kai!" Levi yelled.

When he looked around Levi watched as both the sand and the sound started attacking the Konoha Ninja and civilians.

Levi woke Naruto up who jumped up and looked around at the chaos.

"Looks like we were right" Naruto whispered.

Levi from the corner of his eye spotted Hange and Temari running off while holding onto Gaara.

"Levi! You, Naruto and Shikamaru need to chase after Gaara and the others. Make sure they don't harm anyone!" Kakashi yelled out to Levi.

Levi looked and grabbed Naruto the two grabbed Shikamaru who was asleep on the ground and began to chase after them.

"Shouldn't we wake him up?" Naruto asked.

Levi then let Shikamaru go who reacted and managed to stop himself from hitting the ground.

"Man you're so troublesome," Shikamaru muttered following the two.

It wasn't long before a group of Ninja got between them and their target.

"You go on ahead. I'll handle this" Shikamaru muttered. Naruto and Levi caught each other's eyes before they nodded at Shikamaru and ran past the ninja before heading to Gaara and the others.

The boots caught up to Hange, Temari and Gaara. Gaara was panting heavily and was gripping onto his slightly deformed face while Hange was talking to him trying t calm him down.

"I won't let you attack my brother!" Temari yelled pulling out her massive fan and glared at Naruto and Levi.

"Well, I'm not about to let you destroy the leaf! Believe it!" Naruto yelled pulling out a Kunai.

"Midget don't do this. I don't want to hurt you" Hange stated looking at Levi.

"Move freak. I'm not trying to kill him. I'm trying to knock him out." Levi responded unsheathing his swords.

Gaara suddenly lashed out and slammed Temari against a tree knocking her out completely.

"Give me your blood!" Gaara yelled. His voice seemed distorted, his eyes had a harsh yellow glow to them as he trained his eyes onto Levi.

"Naruto you handle Hange. I'm trusting you to handle yourself brat" Levi stated.

"I got this" Believe it!" Naruto yelled. The four of them charged at each other.

------

Sasuke had his back pressed flat against a wall as he watched the Anbu speed out of the Hokage's office and rush towards the large purple square that had formed.

Watching as no more Anbu ran out of the building, Sasuke scaled the wall using Chakra and entered the Hokage's office through the window. If Their research was correct then the way to enter the Hokage's library was hidden by a seal that was somewhere in the room.

A massive explosion went off as a very large snake and a massive toad battled each other.

Sasuke turned on his sharingan. He didn't know what he was hoping for, but he was hoping for some type of hint. Growling in anger because he didn't find anything with his Sharingan Sasuke turned it off. He then started trashing the place. Screw it, if they asked it was the enemy Ninja.

Sasuke completely trashed the place and still nothing. He was running out of time. He had to move fast this would be their only shot at this. He couldn't fuck it up.

Scanning the room Sasuke looked at the only thing he left alone. The potted plant that was sitting in the corner of the room.

"You're joking" Sasuke whispered as yet another explosion went off. He walked over to the plant and lifted it up revealing a seal that was stuck to the bottom of it. He wanted to punch himself.

He carefully took the seal off, after all, he had to put it back on. Naruto told him that the last time he broke into the Hokage's office he had about 5 minutes before an alarm went off. Sasuke was going for the Library which doesn't hold any Jutsu's just information. Se if he had to guess he had about 10 minutes.

As soon as he pulled the seal off a hidden door revealed itself. Rushing into the room Sasuke thanked every god out there that the Library was filed in Alphabetical order. Running down the isles one by one he grabbed the files he was looking for. Ackerman, Uzumaki, Uchiha. inside each of these very thick files were sections for different people. He grabbed Levi's file, His file, Naruto's file, Shisui's and Itachi's.

He also found some files on Danzo and one on the Uchiha massacre. He shoved every file he grabbed into his bag and left. Putting the seal back on Sasuke got out of the building just before an alarm went off. With the classic Uchiha smirk on his face, Sasuke made his way back to the apartment.

BOOM!!

ROAR!!

Sasuke looked over at the forest and saw the one-tailed beat out and about. He had to leave this up to Naruto and Levi. Sasuke simply held too much valuable information on him for him to want to risk leaving it alone to be stolen or taken with him to be destroyed.

He gave his brothers a silent prayer before racing back to the apartment killing any Sand or sound Ninja that got too close to him for his liking.

------

Levi stared up at Shukaku with a blank face. He was so done with this shit. Really? Was he just cursed to face a massive figure no matter what life he was in? The worst part Shukaku stood at a massive 60 Meters tall. He was literally the same size as the colossal titan. Just... what the fuck?

Zipping from one arm to another Levi sped up to where Gaara rested. In the centre of Shukaku's head.

"DIEEE!" Shukaku yelled. He swung his arms about before grabbing Levi with his sand and smashing him into the ground.

That is a big difference between Shukaku and the colossal. Shukaku can move really quickly. Levi couldn't fight him from his height. He was too small to do any significant damage and Shukaku reacted too quickly for him to climb up to him.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me already?" Hageshi's voice echoed. Right Hageshi. Levi really did forget about him for a moment. He glanced over to Naruto and saw him and Hange still going at it.

Allowing Hageshi's Chakra to flow around him Levi watched as a massive tiger made from black Chaka formed and glared Shukaku down. Together Levi and Hageshi punched Shukaku back dazing him for a moment. Hageshi grabbed Shukaku's tail and spun him around before throwing him into the air.

" Lightning Style: Lightning Beam!" Hageshi yelled. A beam of lightning pierced Shukaku's chest Making the beast drop to the ground practically shaking the earth.

With no hesitation, Levi leapt from his spot on Hageshi's CHakra and landed a solid Chakra filled uppercut to Gaara's chin sending the boy flying out of Shukaku.

Gaara's eyes snapped open as he landed harshly on the ground alongside Levi who also had a rough landing. Hange and Naruto stopped fighting and rushed over to the two as they watched the two large beasts fade away.

"Thank you." Gaara panted. He had completely lost control. If it weren't for Levi he didn't know what would have happened.

"Tch, Never make me do that again brat," Levi responded.

"Agreed. That sucked believe it!" Naruto yelled hooking one of Levi's arms around his shoulders.

"Yea, but does this mean I can experiment on you now?" Hange asked also hooking Gaara's arm around her shoulder. Temari had finally gained consciousness and limped over to Gaara and Hange.

Soon Kankuro, Shikamaru and Sakura arrived.

"We'll be heading back t our village now. Thank you both" Gaara whispered before the four of them disappeared.

Sakura then quickly healed up Naruto and Levi before the four of them headed back to Konoha.

"Do you think Sasuke did it?" Naruto whispered into Levi's ear.

"Yeah. I trust him. Don't you?" Levi asked. Naruto didn't respond he only gave a large grin.

When they came back to Konoha Ninja of all ranks were down, in tears or glaring angrily at the ground.

"What happened here?" Naruto asked.

Kakashi then appeared and saw the confusion on his students face.

"Naruto... The Lord Hiruzen passed away in Battle... the Hokage is dead." Kakashi muttered.

Naruto froze stiff while Levi looked like he couldn't care less. Levi forgot that to Naruto, Hiruzen was his gramps. Naruto had tears falling down his eyes. But Levi just gripped his shoulder.

Sure he didn't like Hiruzen but it was never a good day to see one of his little brothers suffer. Even if he is shedding tears for scum.

The two made it back to their apartment where Sasuke was pacing back and forth with worry.

"Your back," he said.

Naruto nodded sadly.

"Old man Hokage is dead," Naruto whispered. He set Levi down on a chair and went to his room. Sasuke was about to chase after him but Levi held him back.

"Give him a moment. Did you get them?" Levi asked.

Sasuke smirked and nodded.

"Was there ever any doubt?" He asked.

Levi shrugged a bit. They decided to go to sleep and review the files in the morning when they were rested and prepared for the news.

None of them could have been prepared for the amount of betrayal they would feel when the sun rose.

_________________________

Dear Lord that took a while!

I decided to post this sooner than I thought because I have really been making you guys wait for these chapters and I feel bad.

So Technically this is a double update, but also not really because the last one was a few days ago.

Hope you enjoyed this. Again I really fucking hate writing fight scenes so you better have enjoyed this.

You will no doubt have to wait a while for the next chapter but at least I hope this one makes up for it.

Ja Ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.8K 18
"Sasuke you're ok!" "Was I dead?" "Yeah, and you scared us beleive it!" "so I'm alive?" "Yup" "Nooooooo!" Sasuke Uchiha, the kid who has been able t...
472K 20.6K 33
Kakashi experience many things in his life. He experienced the love of a father, A lost of his last family member. He's experienced having close team...
270K 9.2K 41
Naruto really thought they could do it. That he could do it. But when the chance was staring him in the eyes, reflecting off of the rasengan in his r...
47.6K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...