๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž...

By aishavity

AOT x JJK It includes Levi x Gojo Reader. SEASON 1, 2, 3 and 4. ____________________________________ AOT x Go... More

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [+10K]
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [+๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž]
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ

7K 294 178
By aishavity

Back Home
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The decision has been made...

Levi used the syringe on the person who will be the most useful to Survey Corps. You watched as Armin transformed into titan and grabbed Bertolt, the male was screaming and asking for help from Eren and the others. However, none of them move to rescue him. What saddened you was Erwin, the poor man didn't hesitate to sacrifice his life for the sake of gaining freedom. He was the only one who have hope in you from the very first time he saw you.

You sighed and closed your eyes as you gazed upon the destroyed town. Right now, you were sitting on the top of the wall, your eyes covered to regain your power, "If he just let me fight them, he would be alive now." You thought, shifting your gaze up to the sky. You needed some time alone, but it seems your peaceful moment was interrupted by none other then Hange and Levi. They both sat on each of your sides which you didn't mind of course, "You seem awfully quiet, it's not like yourself." Hange said, giving you a small smile.

You shook your head, "I was just thinking that's all." You told her, smiling back at her.

"You better let it out or you will die bottling your feelings in."

You gave a small chuckle at Levi's way to ask you to vent. You felt Hange take a hold of your hand and squeeze it lightly, "You're not yourself after this war, what are you thinking?" She asked you with worry. You sighed deeply and looked down.

"This amount of death was so... overwhelming. Even though I'm a jujutsu sorcerer and teacher who faces death everyday, I haven't see this huge number of people die in my life... and your loss of Erwin reminded me of Geto." You spoke up and they both looked at you with slightly confusion.

"Geto? Who is that?" Hange asked you.

You smiled faintly at the memory of your bestfriend and crush (I believe in Gojo x Geto ship, sorry XD), "Do you remember when I told you about my bestfriend, Levi san?" You asked him and he nodded, "Well, me and another girl in my age named Shoko are in the same position as you both now. Geto was my very close friend and probably more than just a friend. We three were the most troublesome in the school, especially me and Geto although we were fighting sometimes. However..." You paused for a moment as you were a bit hesitant to continue the story. You took a deep breath, "He started to change and became evil, so I was forced to... kill him." Both Hange and Levi looked at you with their eyes wide open.

"You killed your bestfriend?" Hange asked and you nodded.

"He was the only one who... well, made me feel... normal and loved. Even though I'm the strongest, nobody can tolerate my behavior except Yuji, Shoko, and probably Megumi. That's why when I saw Erwin, I remembered that day when Geto died. He even wanted me to curse at him in his last moments."

Without any warning, Hange threw her arms around you and pulled you into a hug which surprised you, "I'm sorry." She mumbled. You slowly wrapped your arms around her, not saying anything in return. Levi was staring at you both for a moment until he saw something slide down your cheeks and made him shocked...

For the first time ever since he met you, Levi saw you cry...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The next days were peaceful to everyone. The Survey Corps were dignified by queen Historia. You were supposed to be in the ceremony, but you preferred to be with your students since you didn't like all the formal stuff. Wall Maria was finally retaken and people started to return to their homes. However, you started to think.

When are you going to return to your home?

Do you really want to leave after you made friends here?

What will happen to them if you found a way back to Tokyo?

And most importantly... What would Levi feel if you left?

Too many questions without any answers, but what else can you do? If your time to return home comes, you have to return because you're needed there.

You all made your way outside the walls in search for the ocean. The trip took pretty long, but you managed to get there and saw the beautiful sight of the endless blue water. Everyone was enjoying their time and playing around in the water. Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi were taking a walk around along the shore. You turned on your phone that you kept closed for the long time since it was useless here and took a picture of your precious students. You also took a few pictures of Jean, Sasha, Connie, Mikasa, Armin, Eren who was just gazing ahead, and Hange who was pretty excited. However, you noticed Levi standing behind and you made your way to him. You have your dark glasses on by the way.

"Why are you standing here alone?"

"Tsk, I don't trust this water. It might be poisonous."

You laughed at him while he raised an eyebrow at you, "What are you laughing at?" He questioned as you wiped your imaginary tears. "It's not poisonous. You know what? Let me show you."

"What? No stay away from me, Y/N!"

You quickly went behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist, teleporting slightly ahead of everyone. You stood casually above the water, "If you dare to drop me, I will kill you brat." Levi darkly said, but you just smirked, "Too late." You unwrapped your arms from around him and he closed his eyes, waiting for the water to make contact with his body. However, he felt nothing. Levi looked down and saw that he was standing on the water. "What? How-...?"

"My Infinity, Levi san. Don't forget that."

You smiled sheepishly at him. He blushed slightly and looked away from you, "Dummy brat." He thought as he crossed his arms.

"Levi san." You called and he looked at you from the corner of his eyes, "Thank you." You uttered out of blue which made him look at you fully, "Why so suddenly?" You faced him and smiled gently at him, "You have been always there for me and I appreciate that." Levi just looked away again as he hid the blush on his face and mumbled, "Anytime, brat."

*Snap*

You sneakily took a picture of Levi just for the memory.

Time Skip:-
As you all returned to the walls, one of the Garrisons rushed to Levi and whispered something to him which made him widen his eyes slightly then nod to solider. Levi turned to you while you looked at him with confusion, "There's someone wants to see you." You looked left and right then pointed at yourself, "See me? Who?" Levi tsk-ed and grabbed your hand.

"It's you of course, and how the hell am I supposed to know?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NANAMI KUN?!"

You screamed as you saw the familiar man in front of you. You all were in Hange's office as the blond man stood up, "Gojo san, I'm here to take you and the first year back." He said his with his monotonous voice. Both Levi and Hange tensed up for a second, but then Hange spoke up, "We will leave you alone. Let's go Levi." She said and start to leave the room. Levi stood there for a moment, but then left you and Nanami alone. "How did you get here?" You asked, putting your hands in your pockets. Nanami fixed his glasses, "We managed to reverse the cursed object effect and got it to teleport us between the two worlds." You just hummed and nodded your head.

"I never thought this day would come, but I did eventually."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You all stood outside in the clearing. Nobara was hugging the girls as she was trying to hold her tears back while Yuji and Megumi were with the boys. You on the other hand were standing with Levi after you said goodbye to Hange.

"So, this is where we part ways huh?" You asked, giving a small sad smile. Levi tsk-ed and nodded slowly, "It seems so." You chuckled and hugged him tightly, taking him by surprise, "I really enjoyed your company. You're such a great friend to me... Maybe more. Thank you for staying by my side and I hope we meet again." You and pulled away, giving him a kissed on the cheek, taking him by surprise. Levi bit his lip and clenched his fist, "Take care of yourself brat." He said and nodded your head, smiling big, "Don't worry, I'm strong! Good luck with your fight!" You could have sworn that you saw a very faint smile on his lips, but you shrugged it off and went to stand beside Nanami who was holding the familiar box.

"She will stay the same arrogant girl."

Levi lifted his hand and waved goodbye to you as you all disappeared, "I couldn't tell her that I love her... Maybe we will meet someday." He thought as he placed his hand on the cheek you kissed.

Meanwhile with you...

You were in the jujutsu tech, you were quiet as everyone was making their way to the dorms. You felt a small tug on your hand, "Everything alright?" Nanami spoke up and you nodded, immediately returning back to your old self, "Of course! Aw~ Is Nanami kun worried about me?~" A tick mark appears on Nanami's head and walked away, "We have a mission, let's hurry up because we're going to make a plan." At his words, you nodded and walked behind him.

"Be careful everyone, especially you Levi san."

You now have to focus on the new mission... on 31st of October in Shibuya.

________________________

Author Note:-
Hi guys!
I know you might be wondering if this is the end of this book, don't worry it's not the end yet. I'm just making it a bit dramatic... Well tried to. Anyway, thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for making this book get over 80K. Here a new crossover picture for you my friendos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
16.2K 723 19
As a Captain of the scout regiment, relationships were nothing more than nuisance to him. Levi did everything to keep her away. He was cold, distant...
81.1K 2.2K 26
A single soul who is watching aot. Wake up, wake up, she's in the freaking anime! Also, I might accidentally add a manga spoiler in this fanfic. Not...
32.6K 859 19
Following the loss of so many important people, Levi refuses to get in a relationship. He's afraid he will have to relive all of his suffering again...