LAST RESORT | JIKOOK ✔️

By miniekins

"No amount of leather can hide how badly you want to fuck me." Park Jimin has been struggling financially eve... More

LAST RESORT | MAN IN LEATHER
2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN
3. LITTLE MINX
4. DOG ON THE LOOSE
5. SOMEBODY LIKE YOU
6. CONVERSATIONS IN THE DARK
7. UNANNOUNCED ARRIVALS
9. HUNGER FOR INTIMACY
10. COME HERE, BOY
11. FADED
12. PALPABLE LIPS
13. HEARTBEAT
14. FAMILIAL CONVOLUTION
15. OLD HABITS DIE HARD
16. AFRAID TO LET GO
17. BILLOWING BUTTERFLIES
18. SECRETS
19. SETTLE IN
20. AND YOU'RE MINE
21. WINERY
22. THE GIRL
23. JUST A KISS
24. SO-CALLED HE
25. THOSE THREE WORDS
26. STARGAZING
27. JEALOUSY
28. BEGINNING OF THE END
29. YOU'RE NEXT
30. TOMORROW
31. EVERY MINUTE
32. ON THE RUN
33. THE TRUTH
34. USED TO BE
35. NUMB
36. TODAY IS JUST DAY SEVEN
37. EASIEST ALTERNATIVE
38. LESS OF A COINCIDENCE
39. MEDICATION
40. NOT PERFECT, BUT OKAY
41. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

8. MORE THAN JUST A BRUISED EGO

5.7K 357 49
By miniekins

Jimin isn't exactly sure why he responded to Jeongguk the way that he did last night. He has always somewhat believed what his asshole one-night stands say; that he's only useful for his body. But he has never openly repeated those words back to himself, nevermind the very person he slept with.

Not only did the subtle ache in his lower back keep him up last night but so did his thoughts. After coming out of the bedroom when he just finished up with his bath, he felt so vulnerable. He knows why: he always leaves right after sex. Right after the first night. This is most definitely going to take some getting used to but for the money, it's all worth it. That's what he keeps trying to remind himself, at least.

Thankfully, Taehyung isn't going to school. The latter mentioned that if he did, he'd probably be attending Jimin's university. But he doesn't have the capacity to deal with the other boy's teasing right now. He didn't get to cram as much as he would have liked to and that was his first mistake. Having someone pay for your schooling doesn't matter if you aren't going to pass any of your classes. He needs to start focusing more. He just wonders if it's possible.

When the lesson ends, Jimin closes his laptop as well as his books, stuffing them into his bag. It definitely doesn't help that whenever he sits in the lecture room, all that he can picture is the way Jeongguk was looking at him and indirectly talking to him during the presentation. The blond shakes his head, swinging his bag over his shoulder while heading up the stairs and into one of the main hallways.

Being observant is something that he can't quite help. He always seems to ponder the lives of other students who stride through the school, especially those that seem to be so carefree. Evidently he has no idea what their lives are like outside of what he can see in front of him. But at least they can force their lips into some kind of smile, even if it's fake.

Rather than going back to Taehyung's before his next and last lesson, he decides to spend some time outside of the school, perched against the trunk of one of many trees. It isn't as crowded as it is inside and it's quiet. He can hear the subtle breeze whistle in the wind, just strong enough to leave a lingering of cold affection against his cheek. His blond hair is rustled around as if the breeze possesses its own fingers, loosening strands from their styled position.

Moments like these are what Jimin truly treasures since his life feels chaotic most of the time. He always thought journaling seemed ridiculous and anytime it was suggested to help put him at ease, he would always scoff and brush it off. But one day he decided to give it a shot and surprisingly enough, it has helped tremendously to quell the constant churning in his head. His thoughts are the equivalent of brattish children and he hasn't quite found a suitable precept to control them. Hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

Following a quiet huff of air, Jimin places the end of his pen against his bottom lip, looking over the fresh page he just turned to. Writing is one thing but trying to figure out what to write is the difficult part. Apparently he's supposed to talk about the very first thing that pops into his head and so that's what he ends up doing.

His situation with his apartment that he needs to sort out and his deal with Jeongguk and the money. How staying with Taehyung is nice and he's grateful but most of the time, he feels like he's in the way of everything.

"What's this?" Jimin shoots up to his feet as soon as his journal is taken out of his hands.

"Really, Ryung? Give it back." Jimin reaches forward but the journal is lifted out of his reach.

"No way, I wanna read. I didn't know you had a diary," he replies evenly, scanning the most recent page.

Jimin continues to follow him around in circles, trying to grab his journal. "I said give it back, asshole! This stuff is private. Fuck off." He finally manages to grasp it between his fingers, tucking it within his arm.

On the other hand, Ryung is standing there with his hands on his hips and his eyebrows raised. Jimin pulls his backpack strap over his shoulder, glaring at the former.

"Are you talking about who I think you're talking about in that entry?" he asks, the lilt to his voice one of disbelief.

The blond turns around but the next thing leaving Ryung's mouth has him frozen in place.

"You seriously made a deal with the Jeongguk? What, he's paying to fuck you in the ass? Last I remember, you let me peg you for free. Does he know how used you are?" Jimin's fists curl and he thinks about doing something that he definitely shouldn't. He can feel his anger consuming him and it isn't safe that he's kept it bottled up.

"You're a little slut sleeping around for mon⎯"

The second Jimin's fist collides with Ryung's jaw, he feels an immediate burst of pain in his hand. He doesn't wait around to hear anything more and walks off, holding his journal to his chest. He's so fucking sick and tired of being walked all over like he's a damn welcome mat. He isn't sure whether or not he feels satisfied after punching his shitty ex because all he can focus on is the pain surrounding his fingers.

Regardless, Jimin manages to keep the ache hidden in his facial expressions, making his way through campus and back to his car. There's no way he's sticking around for his last lesson after what just happened. He tosses his bag into the backseat and takes off, driving through the relatively busy streets. He decides to take a different route where he can avoid any traffic.

After turning a corner, Jimin manages to notice a scuffle going on in one of the alleyways to his left. It isn't like him to intervene in situations like this but when he realizes that one of the guys involved is Hoseok, he pulls to the side and hurries out of his car.

Jimin runs down the alleyway and on impulse, reaches for the stranger's jacket to pull him back. Unexpectedly, the man's elbow comes flying toward him and it seems that within the blink of an eye, he's struck in the mouth, falling onto his backside. This gives Hoseok the opportunity that he needs to land a punch against the man's jaw, sending him into the concrete wall of a run-down restaurant.

He cradles his jaw and looks at both Hoseok and Jimin before taking off while also holding one of his hands against his stomach. He vanishes around the corner and to this, the blond lets out a sigh in relief. He prods at his bottom lip, releasing a small hiss while his face contorts. He looks at his fingers to find fresh blood on the pads of them.

"Jimin, what the hell?" It sounds like more of a judgemental question than it does a statement. Jimin meets Hoseok's eyes as the pink-headed boy crouches down in front of him, inspecting his lip.

"I could say the same. Who the hell was that? Your face is messed up, Hyung," Jimin replies, tilting away from the hand that's eager to grip at his jaw.

"Just some random asshole." Jimin doesn't believe the vague response but he also doesn't push for answers. Hoseok outstretches his hand and the blond takes it, helped onto his feet.

While dusting off his pants, Jimin finds himself looking at Hoseok's face. All of the red splotches and blood. It wouldn't surprise him if he had some discoloration on his stomach. He didn't peg Hoseok as the street fighter type but he supposes he really doesn't know him well enough to make any real assumptions. It's not like he's made the effort to get to know him.

"Well are you okay?" Jimin asks warily.

"I don't feel a thing," Hoseok says, chuckling. "But your lip is busted, Min. You shouldn't have jumped in like that. I could've handled it." Successfully, he grips Jimin's jaw, tilting his head to get a better look at his injury.

Jimin sighs in response. "Now's not the time to play superhero. Let me take you back to Taehyung's and I can patch you up." Jimin turns around but his wrist is held and he's stopped. He peers over his shoulder.

It's tricky to understand the expression on the older boy's face. Jimin guesses that it's something along the lines of regret but he isn't exactly sure. "It was really nothing. I don't know who that was," he stresses.

The blond rolls his eyes. "I really don't care, Hyung. Let's go. I need to help you take care of your face. I bet he hit you in the stomach too, I just can't see it." He takes off once more and to his satisfaction, Hoseok's shoes are heard scuffing the cracked pavement.

It isn't too long after Jimin climbs into the car that Hoseok gets into the passenger side. Not much is spoken between either of them during the drive but the former can see Hoseok occasionally grimacing in his peripheral vision. He just knew that it hurt but he doesn't blame the pink-headed boy for hiding it because similarly, Jimin usually does the same in terms of trying to hide his pain.

"Your hand," Hoseok says all of the sudden, taking Jimin off guard but not enough that he shows it. "Did I miss something back there? Could have sworn he just hit you."

"It's nothing," Jimin dismisses, probably a little too swiftly than he'd have liked. "I hurt it while working out at the gym at my school," he lies.

Thankfully, Hoseok doesn't say anything. Jimin doesn't think he was convincing enough - he has never been the greatest liar. That's why there are no secrets between him and Taehyung but one. Of course he isn't sure how long it's going to last now that Ryung knows about the deal.

Finally, they make it back to Taehyung's house. His car isn't parked in the driveway which means he must be gone. This also works well in Jimin's favour because he definitely doesn't feel like explaining himself when he doesn't even necessarily know exactly what happened.

As soon as they make it into the house, Hoseok takes a seat on the couch and Jimin wanders the hallway closet for some alcohol and cotton pads. When he makes it back to the living room, the older boy is in the middle of taking his shirt off. Just as the student had suspected, he has some bruising on his side.

He places the products on the coffee table and sits next to Hoseok. "I knew it," he deadpans, freeing a cotton pad and dousing it with alcohol. "How long were the both of you fighting before I showed up?"

Hoseok scratches the back of his head. "I don't really know. He kind of showed up out of nowhere and before I knew it I was trying to defend myself."

"This is gonna sting," Jimin says dismissively while he dabs the cotton ball against the corner of Hoseok's mouth and reaches out to hold him still when he flinches.

It falls silent and for a few seconds, Hoseok is just looking at Jimin. "I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I was acting like a horny teenager when I first met you and trying to score that night at the club while you were clearly stressed and busy was an asshole move," he mentions, looking at the blond's eyes closely.

Jimin hums, moving onto the next little cut on Hoseok's face while trying to ignore the pain in his bottom lip and the ache in his hand. "It is what it is. It's in the past and I didn't exactly say no so I don't blame you for trying. You know how I am," he replies when suddenly his wrist is grabbed and his hand is lowered.

"But I don't," Hoseok replies. "And I want to know."

This is the very thing that Jimin has been trying to avoid. Despite his mystery, Hoseok seems like a genuinely nice person who is probably also incredibly good in bed. But when Jimin thinks about the both of them getting it on, the only person he can picture is Jeongguk. He shouldn't but that's how it is and it messes with his head.

"I... I should probably clean myself up. Make sure to ice your ribs." Jimin steps away, slipping his wrist out of Hoseok's fingers.

He makes his way through the hallway but fails halfway through, falling into the wall lightly. It seems like in an instant, Hoseok is at his side. "You okay, Min?" And then it dawns on him that he hasn't exactly eaten anything today.

"I'm fine, Hyung. I promise. Just finish treating your injuries." Jimin places his palm against the side of his head, shrugging Hoseok's hand off of his shoulder. He closes himself inside of the bathroom and slides against the door, lowering his head.

It takes awhile for Hoseok to finally walk away. All that Jimin can do right now is feel the burning around his split lip and stare exhaustedly at his hand. Nothing ever seems to go his way and he's beginning to wonder if he deserves it, even after all of the shit he has already been through.

And to top it all off, he feels his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He takes it out and when he notices that it's Jeongguk that has texted him, for some reason, he can feel his pulse quicken.

JEON
I need to see you, little minx.

Jimin chews on his thumb, staring at the message. Didn't they just do it last night? His backside still hurts and he really isn't in the mood after today.

JIMIN
Can we reschedule? I have a lot
of school work I need to catch up on.

JEON
Send me your location.
I can help.

Jimin rolls his eyes.

JIMIN
You're not paying me to
help me do my school work.
Plus, I took someone else's shift
tonight so I can't make it.

The blond backs out of his messages and finally decides to get in the shower. He doesn't need Jeongguk to see him like this. Hopefully he can hide most of it with makeup.

(a/n): jikook in next chap i promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

831K 46.2K 75
"fuck you park jimin". Taehyung mumble glaring at jimin who just shrugged before speaking up . "Well that'll be your Jungkook hyung work , only if yo...
236K 9.6K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
17.5K 933 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
1.1M 71K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...