The Mist - Thomas and Friends...

By BenGamer2496

1995 was a rough year for Sodor. A mysterious sickness was spreading all around Europe and no none cure was... More

1
2
4
5
6
7

3

303 1 2
By BenGamer2496

"Ok guys which direction do guys wanna go first?"asked Gordon.

"Let's go right" responded Dean. The engines and their crews headed down right which would take them to Lower Tidmouth.

There wasn't much there outside the stations, but their crews went inside the stations. Inside they found several boxes of fresh fruit packaged up. Thomas decided to head back and leave half of it for the other engines and their crews.

"Back already, guys?" asked Murdoch as Thomas entered the sheds next to Emily. "No, not really, but we found some food for you guys to have that we found at Lower Tidmouth." Answered Thomas. "Why thank you Thomas." Responded Edward. "Are you doing good out there so far?" Asked Henry. "5 minutes into the mission and nothing has gone wrong." Said Thomas in response. "Ok, just checking." Said Henry as Thomas exited the sheds. "Find me brother for me will you?" Asked Donald in worry.

The group also came across several radios still inside of packaging that would surely give them an advantage.

"Dean, can you hear me? I'm just testing." Said Percy. "Ready you loud and clear, green caterpillar." Responded Dean is a staticky voice thanks to the radio.

The radios were given to the engine's drivers as the group made sure everything was ready and made their way over to Knapford station where they would eventually find some familiar faces.

March 5, 7:30 AM
Ok, we have just hit a jackpot. Our team decided to start by heading over to Lower Tidmouth.  We decided to loot what's inside and we found fresh fruit! It was thankfully good enough to eat as the expiration date was March 13, 1995.

Thomas decided to take half of the food back to the sheds since it was very close by.

We also found several radios as we set them up with each driver for each of the 5 engines. We made sure everything was ready as we made our way to Knapford.

I had been Percy's driver for about 2 years. To be clear, I knew every single route on Sodor. So it wasn't too hard to find the bridge that took us past Knapford harbor to Knapford Station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, is anyone there?" Asked Percy in slight fear. There was no answer. At that point, Percy and his driver both had the feeling that James and Oliver might be on the other side of the island at this point.

"Hey guys, I think we should go back now."
"No way Thomas, we came here to find survivors so we are gonna find our friends." Responded Thomas' driver.

"Hold us guys, what are those vans doing out here?" There at the platform of the grand station stood several vans used for goods trains. Dean's crew stepped out to investigate the vans and inside was several crates of the same food the group had found at Lower Tidmouth. "Interesting find Stanley, I think we should keep exploring because who knows what we'll find around here at this rate" exclaimed Gordon with pride

The group continued on exploring the area and the engines' crews were about to enter the station until Percy decided to try to find something inside the Sheds to see if there was anything or anyone in there.

Just as he backed into the sheds, Percy and his driver heard a voice and whistle raised in alarm that was all too familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 5, 1995 - 7:57 AM

It has been about 25 minutes since we left Tidmouth and so much as just happened after that discovery at Lower Tidmouth.

We made our way to Knapford Station where we found some vans that contained the same fruit that we found in the station. I don't know where this is coming from since none of the engines were to have this for a goods train meant to leave two days ago. We continued to find awesome loot along the way, but no survivors in the area, but that was soon to change.

Percy decided to check inside Knapford Sheds in case we would find anyone.

Percy had just gotten off the turntable and as soon as he backed into the shed, he bumped into someone who we were looking for.

It was Oliver, he seemed terrified but he was ok. Douglas was right next to him who was still in his coma but not dead.

I decided to check on Lucas and Josh in his cab and both were alive. I decided to ask-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The radios became staticky as Thomas' voice could be heard through his driver's radio.

"Guys, do you hear that?!?!" Asked Thomas in alarm. "Is there someone here?" Asked Stanley. 

"I'll go check the yards if there is someone here" said Gordon. "Whoever's here you're scaring the hell out of us." Exclaimed Dean. 

"Guys, I swear I hear som-." Owen's voice was cut off as there was nothing but static. Percy and Oliver were freaking out like crazy.

The silence only lasted for a few moments as the radios turned back on. "Guys that's not us, those are footsteps!" Exclaimed Thomas.

A few seconds after Thomas had said that, the group heard a scream through the radio. "GUYS HEL-." That sounded like Stanley but it didn't sound like an A-ok scream.

"OH MY GOD THERE'S SOMETHING IN HERE WITH US!" Screamed Gordon through the radio. "Guys where are you!?!" Screamed Percy in terror. "I'm ok Percy, I think they're gone." Percy had thankfully calmed down when he heard Thomas' voice through the radio.

"I didn't get a picture, I freaked out too much." Said Dean's fireman who had a camera with him. It seemed things had slightly calmed down after a few minutes. "Guys, can you check the vans we had to make sure our stuff is ok?" Asked Dean through the radio. "Wait I THINK SOMETHING GOT STANLEY!" shouted Oliver.

"Wait what got Stanley?, and is that you Oliver?" Asked Dean in sudden confusion. "Oh my god it's his side rods and his wheel!, They got him!" Screamed Oliver. He saw something after he exited the shed with his mask on. One of Stanley's wheels was wedged inside the turntable and it was also connected to his side rod taken off of him.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO STANLEY?!" Screamed Gordon in fear. "I don't know Gordon!" Exclaimed Oliver. "Oliver, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you through the radio!" Responded Gordon.

"What do we do now?, something just got Stanley!, he could be dead or worse!" Exclaimed Percy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 5, 1995 - 8:02 AM

Oh my lord, so much just happened at once. I was interrupted in the middle of writing as our team was attacked by something in the mist.

Thomas started freaking out saying he could hear something, shortly afterwards, the radios were cut off and we heard Stanley scream. Oliver spotted his wheel still connected to his dislocated side rod.

What could have done that to him? Thomas figured that Stanley couldn't be far so we decided to split up to try and find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright you guys check round here, We'll check near the old harbor and find him." Exclaimed Gordon.

Thomas, Oliver, and Gordon exited the area and decided to check near the old station connected to Knapford Harbor, while Percy and Dean checked around Knapford Station.

"Yeah, I'm checking here for anything, literally anything." Said Gordon with fear filling his voice. "Oh my God, something broke the tracks right here, no nevermind it's a siding." Said Oliver through the radio.

Percy checked the sheds around the station and didn't find much, Dean checked back in saying he didn't find anything.

Thomas' driver radioed in seconds later. "Bad, bad siding right here, bad!, bad!, guys come here and help us!"

"Where is it?" Asked Oliver. "I got a-, no we got a picture of nothing, I hear some kind of heartbeats, and gurgles." Said Thomas' fireman. "Heartbeat gurgles?!" Said a frightened Percy. "Heartbeats and gurgles, Gueglebeats!, Gurgle Hearts!, oh I just panic-pictured." Said Thomas' fireman as he flashed his camera again.

"Guys, I think I hear something over here!" Said Gordon. "Ok wait right there, Oliver and I are coming, Thomas you and Percy are gonna be on your own for a bit." Said Dean. "Thomas?" Asked Percy as there was no response back from him.

"Wait Thomas, oh Thomas?" Asked Percy's driver. "Wait, where's Thomas at?" Asked a scared Gordon.

"Where's Thomas?" Asked Dean. The group was freaked out at the moment as 2 of their friends were nowhere to be seen. "I don't know where he is, I don't know where he was." Said Lucas. "Marty was taking Owen and Thomas off on his own to try and get a picture or something, are they gone?" Responded Nolan.

"WAIT, WAIT WE'RE HERE WE'RE IN THE SHED BACK HERE." Said a panicked Thomas.
"Oh, ok hi welcome back Thomas, thanks for scaring the hell out of us." Said Josh.

"Yeah, guys I think something's in here with us." Said Percy. Suddenly, the radios turned to static as Percy and his crew couldn't hear anyone on any of the other ends.

Percy tried calling out to any of his friends but there was nothing. "GORDON, THOMAS CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!" Screamed Percy.

"No, guys are you ok?" Asked a nervous Oliver. "NOOO" That did not sound like Dean was ok. "Dean? Are you ok?" Asked Gordon. "WE CAN'T OPEN THIS SHED, WHY CAN'T WE OPEN THIS DOOR WE'RE TRAPPED IN THIS SHED." Screamed a frantic Owen. "Where are you?,we're coming in guys. Said Percy's driver.

"We can't get out!, we're in a siding in the back of this shed!" Exclaimed Marty. Percy grabbed Douglas and took him out of the Sheds and hurried down to the harbor. "OH MY GOD, THEY GOT DEAN TOO!" Gordon had noticed several of Dean's parts scattered around the harbor including parts of the footplate, several buffers, a side rod, a wheel, and a few sections of handrails.

"Guys we're here! we can't open the shed doors!" Shouted Thomas from inside the shed. Gordon grabbed a flatbed and prepared to break Thomas out of the shed while Oliver gathered our supplies. "Ok Thomas, I'm gonna break these doors down then we're going to run for it ok?" Asked Gordon. "Sure, we're getting out of here." responded Thomas.

As Gordon got into position, the group coupled up with Percy in the front and Gordon in the back. "Alright Thomas" said Gordon.

"On my mark."

'3'

'2'

'1'

"NOW!!!"

To be continued................
Word Count: 1767

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 65 13
After a leak exposes toxic chemicals, sodor has fell into chaos. Who's behind it? Is there anyone alive? Just what happened on "that day"? Inspired b...
7.2K 35 28
The Island of Sodor, a safe haven for anyone in need of a home. For how wonderful it is, it isn't always safe. When the wrong person finds their way...
43.8K 540 70
A/N: this goes out to @Kieron0103 and his Haven Railway story, and I thought I'd get back in the saddle of making a Thomas and Friends story again. A...
52.8K 1.1K 19
Percy Jackson left his camp to wander around the world. His journey was quickly shortened when a mysterious man offers him a place away from earth. A...