Monogatari/Touken Ranbu: Shin...

By Mikokyokai

Synopsis: Waking up with no memories of her past or how she got here, Shirayuki wakes up in the outskirts of... More

Prologue: The Girl in the Winter Snow
S1, Chapter 1: First Introduction: Konnosuke & the Saniwa
S1, Chapter 2: First Introduction: Tōken Danshi
S1, Chapter 3: Memory Loss, Interogate & Decision
S1, Chapter 4: The Citadel, Beginning
S1, Chapter 5: The Citadel, Internal Affairs
S1, Chapter 6: Shinto Saniwa
S1, Chapter 8: First Contact
S1, Chapter 9: First Awakening
S1, Chapter 10: First Battle

S1, Chapter 7: Incoming Dangers

173 6 2
By Mikokyokai

Many observers, doctors & guards have been surrounding the area in a desperate state. Shirayuki, Izuminokami & Horikawa kept on running & dashing through the sea of people & Tōken Danshis. "Shirayuki-San, what are you trying to do?!" asked Horikawa, trying to catch his breath, She looked at the males in worry & explained "I'm very worried about what will happen to the Saniwa & the others, they might have gotten caught in the Attack!"

Izuminokami could tell that she's not the kind of person who will not hide from danger when it comes to helping others in need. He can try to tell her to stop or have to hold her hand, but she can't leave the Comrades alone. "Shirayuki, I know your actions are-" replied Izuminokami, but was interrupted by some grunts of the familiar Danshis: It's the 1st Unit that the Saniwa has assigned too.

"Mutsunokami-San! Are you alright?!" She exclaims as she dashed to his side to check on him, "Are you alright?!" She asked him as she placed her hand on his Mutsunokami's forehead. "Geh...Just a scratch Missy." He replied, trying not to worry the young lady. Izuminokami then glanced at a Male named Yamatonokami, whom his arm is bleeding & is holding his wound to stop it,

"Yamatonokami, what happened?!" He Exclaimed as he checks on him, trying to mend the Wound. "T-The Yōkai hacked the transport unit via Hollow Energy, they somehow managed to sneak in for the Army to get through the barrier of the Citadel." He explained, grunting in pain.

Hearing this made the trio alerted at once, Shirayuki then replied "Where's the Saniwa?" Tonbonkiri then hurriedly warn the others, "Arujin-Sama has not yet arrived from the attack!" He yelled in a panic tone. Izuminokami, Kunihiro & Shirayuki turn their heads to where Tonbonkiri is, their eyes were indeed filled with worry & anxiety that that they had to do something. "If I may, I should head there to support his aid!" She begged, but Izuminokami heard & stopped her before she could do anything, "I cannot let you do that." He replied, this caused Shirayuki to have a 'Why not?' look considering how worried she was, he can't let her be in danger just like that.

"Consider these injuries are recovering, I don't want you to reopen them like that." He explained, she then hear this & began to hesitate about it, then Mutsunokami held her hand in comfort.

"No worries, these guys can handle anything." He said with a smile. Shirayuki then took a breath then looked at them, "Please be careful out there, you guys." She requested them I a tone that meant business, Izuminokami smirked & replied;

"You can count on us, Shirayuki!" "We'll protect Arujin-Sama with our lives!" Called Horikawa as they ran off to Subdue the incident. As she them off, Shirayuki thought 'Are the Yōkai that strong?'. Before she can say anything, Mutsunokami then shouted in alarm,

"Ah! My wounds are gone!" He announced as he noticed that his head is no longer bleeding, the Tōuken Danshi & Shirayuki turned to see her hand released from his forehead, only to reveal his wound is no longer bleeding.

"What?" Said Shirayuki, stunned to speak & don't know how he managed to pull this off, One of the Medics came up to her & asked "Miss, how did you do something like that?", she looked at her hands to find out that they're glowing from the healing that she casted just now.

Mutsunokami then tapped her shoulder & suggested this; "Try healing the others, maybe your powers could help us out!" He requested in a Optimistic tone, just to lessen her worry & anxiety, Shirayuki may not knew her limits of her new-found ability but she'll do anything in her power to help those in need.

As she began to tending other Tōuken Danshis, their wounds healed & the bleeding stopped, yet the Medics managed to play their part by patching up their scratches. One by One, all of the Tōuken Danshis got up & dusted themselves from the rubble, while Shirayuki thanked herself for an opportunity for her worth. "Many Thanks, Milady." said Tonbonkiri, as he got up, then his head turned to the source of the fire & he added with an Alarming tone that caught the Danshis' attention & High-Focus: "We have to head to the Station Shift, Arujin-Dono & the others are there!".

Shirayuki then realised that, since the Saniwa is human, he might get caught in the Attack. "Wait! I'll come too!" She announced, as she got herself up to join them, "Shirayuki, I don't think that will be necessary." Said Yagen, stopping her in her tracks as the men are concerned of her well-being. But Shirayuki, being the determined yet honest person she is, explained "Yagen-San, I know the situation that we're in: But I wanted to repay the favor for everything you did for me, I don't want to take everything for granted."

She wanted to check on her abilities again; proving that it wasn't a useless ability & knowing her reason why she came here. The Danshis were hesitant, at first, but given that she managed to heal them by a touch of her hand: They needed her for support & back-up to help them out. "Very well, you can accompany us for a while, Shirayuki-San." Replied Yamatonokami, realizing what she meant.

Shirayuki, now determined, follow the Tōuken Danshi to the site, 'I hope that Izuminokami-San & Horikawa-San are alright.' She thought. As they went inside, Fire dance around that were given a role to burn its wake.

And in admist of the chaos; Izuminokami & Horikawa are fighting the Fiery Oni, protecting the Saniwa with their lives.

"Izuminokami-San!" Shirayuki called out. Izuminokami heard her but is very battle-focused towards the burning Demonic Imps, "Shirayuki! What are you doing?!" He shouted, cutting down one of them down.

Just as he asks her an explanation, Horikawa looked at Shirayuki; only to witness that the Tōuken Danshi are healed from the recent attack, "Kane-San, Arujin-Dono, Look!" He called, getting Izuminokami & the Saniwa's attention that shocked them both.

"Everyone, How-?!" Exclaimed the Saniwa, wanting an explanation but Uagen desperately replied "No time to explain, we'll lend you a hand!" And with that: All of them charged with no hesitation to take down the Oni to counter-attack. While that happens, Izuminokami ran towards her to not only protect, but to seek answers from the whole ordeal.

"Shirayuki, You better tell me what & how did they managed to get healed like that?!" Exclaimed Izuminokami, still shocked & a bit of gobsmacked of the latter. Shirayuki didn't know, how or what to explain with this new-found ability, but she also need to focus on getting everyone out of this situation alive. But just then; her hands are glowing again but this time: Blue Lightning & Bursting Winds billowed out that put all of the oni into a crippling state.

All of the Tōuken Danshi, including the Saniwa & Shirayuki started to notice the sight before them. "What on Earth is that?!" Commented Tonbonkiri looking shocked, "It's skme kind of Invisible force that binds them against their will!" Yamatonokami answered in a hurry, everyone looked stunned qs if a spectacle unfold.

Konnosuke then arrived & called "Arujin, You have to-WOAH!!!", As he come too; He too is baffled at the sight. This caused Shirayuki to come to her senses & remembered what sh came here for & made a dash for it, "Oi Shirayuki!" Izuminokami called but she went to the Saniwa & said in a desperate tone "Arujin, You have to leave while you still can!". Hearing this, the Saniwa noticed her & realised what he must do right now. "Alright, Many Thanks Shirayuki." He replied & ran off to Konnosuke, who's still gobsmacked at the scene.

"Konnosuke!" The Saniwa yelled, catching the tiny fox's attention, "Yes! We should head to safety!" He replied. As they left in a hurry, the Oni Imps struggle to escape the Invisible grasp but to no avail.

"Now's our chance!" Yelled Mutsunokami, alerting the Danshi that got caught in awe. As they were about to strike down the Oni, the Blue Lightning grew even stronger that all of the Oni started to writhe in pain as they begin to disintegrate.

All of the Danshi were stunned, didn't know what's going on. Izuminokami slowly turned his head to her with a questioning look as her hands stopped glowing. "Shirayuki, how did you-?" He asked, but was interrupted by whirling winds that all of the Danshi knew:

The Transport had begun.

But just as they realized that Shirayuki is still here & it caught her attention, A flash appeared & as it fades; they vanished without a trace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 784 20
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ( seasons 2- 3)
198K 2.7K 27
Jayden 'Jay' Feder was the oldest son of Lenny Feder, Hollywood's famous agent. Alice 'Ally' Lamonsoff is the oldest daughter of Eric Lamonsoff. They...
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...