ยฐi-landยฐ

By heyrimms

jung haerim never thought that she will replace her brother in a survival called i-land. there is so many pro... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
book 2
book 2 -2.0-

23

732 19 0
By heyrimms

-jung haerim pov-

Finally, the day of the Concept Test have arrived! And again, nervous.

The producers will be grading the I-Landers individually and the scores will determine the rankings. Whoever graded the lowest will leave I-Land FOREVER. That word scares me a lot.

I gave a lot of thinking about it but I think I really wanted to be an idol. Not because of haein but because of myself. I suddenly feel the music grow in me all this time. My everyday life is started with music and ends with musics. At last I'm sure, I want to debut.

After getting dressed up, The ‘Chamber 5’ team AKA our team are up first to perform.

We showed off our cute bubbliness in this performance and 'it was such a nice change to what we usually see in I-Land' said bang pd.

I-Land should have implemented more differing songs into the competition so we can see the determination of the I-Landers said other producers.

Sunoo hyung, me, Jake hyung, and Sunghoon hyung gotten high praise for their great facial expressions, while as Heeseung hyung and Jungwon hyung seemed to have lacked in their expressions in the song.

When we were returning to iland, Heesung hyung and Jungwon hyung said that they will be eliminated.

Right after us was flame on of course

They hit their concept right on the nose and emitted a powerful performance! The five gotten a shower of compliments on the amazing stage.

For Hanbin hyung, while he did also show a good performance, the producers’ noted how he hasn’t been able to show a new side of himself test after test. Bang Sihyuk pd also brought up how Hanbin hyung’s voice didn’t seem to match along with the others.

The 3rd survival announcement followed right after the producers’ have made their decision. The nerve-wracking part of all time.

Based on the individual grades for the performances, the ranking is as follows:

1)K
2)Niki
3)Sunoo
4)Heeseung
5)Sunghoon
6)me
7)Jay
8)Jake
9)Daniel
10)Jungwon
11)Hanbin

With the new ranking, K hyung is the new first rank and Niki hyunggotten his highest rank at 2nd! It's not shocking and actually was expected after we saw both of them practicing hard these few days.

Sadly, Hanbin hyung is the one eliminated from this round. It was so sad seeing Hanbin hyung smile through it all while he must be devastated for this elimination.

Just as Bang Sihyuk pd said, Hanbin hyung already showed his great potential by competing against so many talented people. He was able to make it to the semi-finals and garnered so much fans during his time on I-Land. At least, with that thought in mind, he could keep that smile on his face.

Hope to see you again some other time, Hanbin hyung.

We practiced the previous performance for the live broadcast day. We were told that bts sunbaenim will be there as well as TXT SUNBAENIM!!!!!!

=      =

-normal pov-

During the live broadcast, the viewers were still able to vote for their favorite trainee for one more hour before the results.

To really kick off the show, the final I-Landers perform I&Credible, a throwback to the end of Part 1.

the immense improvement between this performance and the last one. The 10 trainees easily showed off their fiery charisma and improvement with this stage alone!

Namgoong Min gave a proper introduction to Bang Sihyuk and the four producers that have helped the I-Landers on their journey in I-Land.

TXT made their appearance, Leader Soobin noted that all the I-Landers have worked hard to make it to where they are now and they should work hard until the very end. Jung haerim at the stage was squeaking like crazy. Luckily no one heard her.

Additionally, the 13 eliminated trainees have come back to cheer on their friends. Lastly, the host gives a detailed introduction to the remaining 10 I-Landers that are close to making their debut.

Afterward, we were able to get a view of which trainee got voted the most in a country or region.

Reporter Shin Ahyoung took the stage as the global messenger and announced the trainees with the most votes in each country/region.

From the United States, Jay was the most voted. In Indonesia, Jake had the most. K has gotten the most votes from Egypt. Sunghoon took over China’s votes and lastly for South Korea, Jungwon reigned in their votes.

Back to days before,

The I-Landers meet up in the lobby for one last test announcement. They learned that the last global voting will determine 6of the I-Landers set to debut, while the 7th and 8th one will be chosen by the producers. Not only do they have one last test to do, but they will also have to perform live for global viewers.

Their final test is an original song called Calling (Run To You) and it will include all the I-Landers. The song’s theme is ‘hatching,’ which is the story of the I-Landers being ready to make their debut. The song is very EDM-forward, as it includes a lot of face-paced, electronic beats that are perfect in showcasing the powerful choreography.

-jung haerim pov-

After we figured out our parts for the song, we went ahead into the practice rooms to begin preparing for the final test. Heesung hyung liven up the mood by jokingly assigning each other like Heeseung hyung as the dad,

"I'll be the mother then." Daniel said

"I'm your son!" Jungwon hyung said raising his hand up.

Of course I can't lose to them." Appa eomma! I'm your daughter!" I said

Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung as our cuddly pets.

We get into assigning the serious roles of leader right after, and after a unanimous vote, K hyung became the team leader.

With Jay hyung’s suggestion, Heeseung hyung became the vocal leader and Niki hyung the dance leader.

In addition, we have extra leaders, Jay hyung was chosen as the daily-life leader, who takes care of their daily life such as cleaning and cooking. Sunoo hyung as the facial-expression leader, as he had shown off his charms multiple times before. Lastly, the tension leaders, those who will cheer up the team when we need it, were Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung.

With all the roles split up between all of us, rather than having one leader, we seem to have much more fun in the practice.

After a midpoint evaluation with Son Sung Deuk sonsaengnim and Doobu sonsaengnim, I-Landers surprised them with written messages of gratitude.

Sung Deuk sonsaengnim replied that he doesn’t remember a time when someone had done this for him and would each word carefully.

Doobu sonsaengnim was caught in the moment and cried at the sweet sentiment. We replied how all the producers and directors had helped them in a variety of ways and we couldn’t be any more thankful for all the advice and tips they gave us.

-normal pov-

Ilanders were ask to make a self promoting video. K hyung, who was ranked first, will be able to record a whole minute of promoting himself. Niki hyung, as second, got 50 seconds for his video. Sunoo hyung gets 40 seconds as ranked third and the rest of the I-Landers have 30 seconds to appeal themselves. They have a whole room of clothes and props they can use to make their videos much more special.

The I-Landers try out a variety of concepts that will make their video their own, such as cute concepts or the schoolboy concept. They all helped one another to make the perfect video, despite whether or not it made their toes curl from cringing!

Bact to the live broadcast day,

Finally, the debut group name was announced. Back to reality and before the group gets to perform for their very last test, the name will include the meaning of connection, discovery, and growth.

Their final debut group name is ENHYPEN. The name signifies how a hyphen can connect two words to make it into a whole new meaning. It means that the members discovered each other and got to grow together with their connection.

Bang Sihyuk pd mentioned how he would love for the group to help the divided world become whole again as a team.

-jung haerim pov-

This is also the segment we got to see BTS in full for the first time.

Host Namgoong Min asked them how they felt when they heard their group name for the first time.

Leader RM sunbaenim took initiative to answer and replied how they weren’t able to tell people their name except for their friends and family for three years. It was a painful memory for the group to have to hide it for so long with an unsure future. He added how cool and pretty the name ENHYPEN is.

With him saying like that it make me feel more urged to debut.

Afterward, we were called backstage to prepare before us, 10 I-Landers performed the last test of Calling (Run To You) for everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.7K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
142K 7.5K 53
โ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. โž โ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
19.4K 859 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
34.3K 1.4K 23
He was now all by himself. Or so he thought he was. How will things turn out once he meets ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž? Moving to Korea with his brother changed everyt...