FNaF//Scrap That!/// Pizza Si...

By ennardsumthing

Basically an au I made of pizza simulator More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7

chapter 3

56 0 0
By ennardsumthing

                          Tuesday

   "Stop lifting your head out of the water you dont even need to breath" scrapbaby rolled her eyes.

"Blub blub" molten freddy pulled his head out of the toilet water."PLEASE STOP SHOVING MY HEAD IN THE TOILET THOSE THINGS ARE NASTY" molten freddy shook his head.

"What I cant hear you?" Scrapbaby slammed molten freddys head back into the toilet water.

"Why are you doing this to me" molten freddy sobbed.

"Well the toilets need cleaned some how" scrapbaby walked out of the bathroom. Molten freddy opened the stall door. He quickly shut it again when he saw henry walk in. Henry walked in the stall next to molten.

"Omg how embarrassing" henry said. "Hey do you have any toilet paper?" Henry put his hand under molten freddy's stall.

"No.." molten freddy put his feet on the toilet seat.

"Ah okay" henry walked back out of the stall and washed his hands. He walked out of the bathroom and molten freddy walked out of the stall.

"Ew he didnt even wipe" molten freddy climbed into the vent. "I hate scrapbaby so much now my face smells like crap just like scrapbaby the toilets are clean I know because I saw some ugly chica lady". "Hey man" molten freddy crawled past a very ugly peanut head bunny. "Wait are you an animatronic"

"Yes wheez"

"Arent you that dude who killed a bunch a people" molten freddy smiled.

"Yeah I killed kids wheez" scraptrap coughed.

"I'm your number one hater"

"No you not"

"Anyways how is your family?" Molten and scraptrap crawled behind each other.

"My wife divorced me wheez, my oldest son became smelly cough, my middle daughter was a idiot and killed herself ARUGH, my youngest was killed by my oldest WHEEZ" scraptrap opened the vent to the back alley.

"Do you guys have graves"

"To poor to have graves" scraptrap sat on a trash can.

"But didn't you own a famous pizzeria?" Molten freddy was confused.

"I spent all my money on henry.." scraptrap coughed.

"Why did you spend it on henry"

"Why do you ask so many questions?" Scraptrap frowned.

"..." molten freddy stared at scraptrap

"I spent it on him because I wanted him to kiss me"

"Did he kiss you"

"No but he gave me a Hershey kiss" scraptrap blushed. "I still remember that day COUGH"  

           [insert flashback music]

  "Hey henry we should kiss each other"

"No william"

"I double dog dare you to kiss me" william smirked.

"I have a wife" henry frowned.

"I  can change that"

"What?"

"What?" William sat on the counter. Henry put down the plate he was washing.

"You know if you give me 2,000 dollars I'll give you a kiss" henry smirked.

"WAIT REALLY" william ran out. He got in his comically large limo and drove home. "Elizabeth come with me I need to sell you on the black market".

"Fatha your home early" Elizabeth smiled.

"Get in the car and we'll get icecream" william threw Elizabeth into the car and drove to an alley.

"Fatha this doesn't look like an icecream shop" Elizabeth looked at william.

"Maybe the person that's buying you will give you icecream" william threw Elizabeth at the buyer and took his money.

"Are you my new dad now" Elizabeth looked at the man.

"Yeah let's go" they walked away. William drove back to fazbear diner in his comically large limo.

"HENRY,HENRY,HENRY I HAVE THE MONEY HENRY!!!!" William handed henry the money. Henry counted the money.

"Okay here you go" henry handed william a Hershey kiss. William looked down at the Hershey kiss and smiled.

"Henry I-i"

"You love it i-"

"YOU MEAN I SOLD MY KID ON THE BLACK MARKET FOR A HERSHEY KISS!"

"YOU SOLD YOUR KID?"

"OF COURSE I DID HOW ELSE WAS I GOING TO GET 2,000 DOLLARS HENRY ANYWAYS I WANT A KISS A HOT SWEATY PASSIONATE KISS HENRY I DIDN'T SELL MY KID FOR THIS"

                 [Flashback ends]

"Wait so did henry end up calling you?"

"No Henry called the police and I was forced to take Elizabeth back and had to return all the money to the man"scraptrap say scrapbaby come back to alley. Scrapbaby stopped.

"Fatha?" Scrapbaby raised a eyebrow.

"Daughta?" Scraptrap went up to scrapbaby for a hug but scrapbaby walked past him.

"Did you see those people they are like animatronics but humans" scrapbaby sighed.

"Its different" molten freddy looked at scrapbaby.

"What?!" Scraptrap pressed his face against the window. "I cant believe this henry is going to ruin the name of the pizzeria"

"Stop that" scrapbaby peeled scraptrap face off the window "gross you left residue why are you so dirty don't you like wipe yourself off with a lysol wipe once in a while"

"What's a lysol wipe" scraptrap smiled. Scrapbabys jaw dropped. She wiped her hand on molten freddy.

"Please stop cleaning things with me" molten freddy frowned.

"Shut up en- molten freddy" scrapbaby rolled her eyes.

  "Oh hey mr.hippo!" Happy frog smiled at him. "You and orville havent gotten the chance to work together yet have you?" Happy frog smiled. "You know orville is kinda handsome" happy frog blushed a little from embarrassment. "Well not in a romantic way just a you know a uh compliment way" happy frog panicked. Mr.hippo laughed.

"Its okay I know what you mean happy frog orville is a very flattering man" mr.hippo patted happy frog on the shoulder.

"Hey hippo come over here" rockstar chica waved at mr.hippo.

"Coming" mr.hippo walked over. Mr.hippo made happy frog feel save more like a father figure kinda. Her father wasn't the best. He drank a lot and wasn't home often. Mr.hippo was like the dad happy frog always wished of having.

  Happy frog looked at the window and there was some really gross green stuff on the window she tried wiping it but it was outside the window. "Eh henry will get it" happy frog got on stage. She had some good jokes this time. They have to be jokes because google said 101 funny jokes anyone will laugh at. Henry had formed a new system. People took turned to perform their talents. Happy frog was super excited to tell the jokes.

"Hey yall" happy frog smiled."so why do people tell actors to break a leg" happy frog looked at the crowd. It was  quite. "Because every play has a cast" some people laughed in the crowd out of pity.

"Your done" Henry waved happy frog off the stage.

"Oh okay.." happy frog walked off the stage. She went to the locker room. She threw off her wig and sat on the bench. "WHY DOES MY JOB HAVE TO BE SO HARD?" happy frog smeared her make up while wiping her tears. She covered her mouth trying to quiet her sobs.

"How sad" scrapbaby frowned but then smiled.

"Huh?" Happy frog turned around and saw scrapbaby. "AH-" scrapbaby covered her mouth.

"I'm not going to hurt you.. atleast not right now" scrapbaby smirked. Happy frog was so surprised she couldn't moved. This robot was so tall. Also happy frog had a fear of clowns.

"Who are you" happy frog backed away.

"I'm scrapbaby but you can call me baby" scrapbaby held out her hand. Happy frog looked at it. "What I don't bite?" Scrapbaby laughed. Happy frog didn't do anything. "Okay your lost" scrapbaby turned away. "Oh and don't tell anyone you saw me"

"Or what" happy frog looked at her. Scrapbaby smiled.

"I'll tell everyone just how pathetic you are" scrapbaby skated out. Happy frog looked in the mirror. Was that real or was it just a imagination?. Happy frog cleaned her face off and put her wig back on.

"Okay next up is mr.hippo" henry walked off stage. Mr.hippo sat down on the stool.

"Hey guys so today I'm going to talk about the most possibly boring thing every" everyone laughed.

"Why doesnt mr.hippo just take my job" happy frog rolled her eyes. After the day it was clean up.

"Well I finished my part I'll see you guys tomorrow hopefully" Mr.hippo smiled at them. "Okay so I need-" mr.hippo bumped into orville.

"Oh I'm so sorry" orville laughed.

"Its quite okay" mr.hippo put his hand behind his head.

"I heard your story it was really funny" orville blushed a little.

"Oh thank you! It was my favorite story to tell at my wedding"

"Wedding?" Orville stopped smiling.

"Yeah well I'm divorced now my wife cheated on me with some buff dude, I guess I wasnt handsome enough"

"You're handsome to me" orville blushed.

"Stop your making me blush" mr.hippo laughed.

"So would you like to maybe go to the movies we could watch the cats movie" orville nervously laughed. Mr.hippos mouth dropped a little.

"Um of course!"

"Meet me at 6pm tonight" orville smiled.

"Okay" mr.hippo blushed. 

"What! You showed yourself to Someone what if they tell people" molten freddy gasped.

"Nah it's fine man I scared that girl"  scrapbaby tripped over a rock.

"So why are you trying to be her friend anyways dont you want to like kill her?"

"Of course I want to kill her that's my thing molten!" Scrapbaby crossed her arms. "Anyways I need to be her friend because people trust their friends way more than anyone else" scrapbaby smirked at molten freddy.

"Hows so?" Molten freddy raised an eyebrow.

"Well if a stranger came up to you and told you your shoes are ugly, which they are but anyways what would you say?"

"I would probably get really mad and kill them or punch them"molten freddy frowned. "Also these shoes are amazing"

"But if your friend told you your shoes are ugly were ugly what would you do"

"I would probably get rid of my shoes." Molten freddy smiled. "Oh I see what you mean now" Molten freddy grinned at scrapbaby.

"Yeah I'm so smart I know."  scrapbaby grinned. They stopped in front of a house. "I cant believe my dad asked us to find Henry's house" scrapbaby wrote the address on a piece of paper.

"Are you sure this is even Henry's house?"

"Of course I am look theres a sign that says the emily family I'm not sure why he has that I mean his whole family is dead" scrapbaby groaned.

"That's kinda sad"

"Let's go so we can give this to scraptrap"

"Why does your dad want this anyways" molten freddy gasped. "Is your dad going to kill him?!"

"Of course not!? Hes probably just going to makeout with him or something" they got back to the alley. "Hey old man heres the address" scrapbaby pointed it to scraptrap. "Fatha?" Scrapbaby slapped him" scraptrap opened his eyes.

"Oh my I must have died for a- I always come back" scraptrap coughed. "Sorry about that everytime I die I have to say that line" scraptrap looked down at the paper. "WOO TIME TO GO KISS MY HONEY BOO" he ran away immediately. He ran to the store and bought rose peddles and candles. "Henry is going to lose his mind" scraptrap ran to Henry's bathtub and filled it with water. Then he put 20 dollar soap into the water. He sprinkled rose peddles all the way to the bathtub. He lit the candles then did the sexy pose in front of the bathtub.

  William heard someone walk in.

"Man what a long day of work" the man walked into the bathroom and screamed. "AHH WHO ARE YOU?"

"AHH WHO ARE YOU" scraptrap jumped off the floor. 5 seconds later scraptrap was outside surrounded by police. " no officers please I have a really good reason on why I did this!!"

"Oh yeah what's the reason" the officer pulled down his glasses.

"Ok so basically theres this really hot guy and I thought the hot guy was this stranger but I got the wrong address but I didnt know so when I set up all that stuff it was meant for the hot guy"scraptrap puked on the officers shoes. "Sorry wheez".

"Who is this hot man you talk of?" The officer raised an eyebrow.

"Henry he is works the pizzarea that just opened" the officers looked at each other.

"Okay you're good to go" they drove away.

"Bye now" scraptrap ran away"

"Comeone where is he at?" Orville forgot his jacket and didnt want to go back and get it. He was freezing. Mr.hippo came.

"Sorry I'm late!" They both walked inside and got their tickets they got the back seats.

"Thanks for coming" orville smiled at mr.hippo.

"Thanks for inviting me" mr.hippo sat back and ate popcorn. They were 10 minutes in the movie and they were both dissatisfied.

"Um do you want to?"

"Leave yes I do" mr.hippo sighed of relief. They both out of the theater and sat on the bench. "You look so cold" mr.hippo laughed.

"Chilly, so what is your-" mr.hippo wrapped his jacket around orville. Orville was shocked. "Um thank you" orville blushed.

"My name is ollie, what is your name?" Mr.hippo kicked his legs back and forth.

"My name is leo" leo smiled.

"Cool name" ollie smiled back. They talked for about a hour

"Oh! I better get going" leo stood up. "Thanks for coming I had a great time even if the movie was awful" leo kissed ollie on the cheek. Ollie's jaw dropped a little.

"Goodnight" ollie smiled.

  Michael sat there at the table waiting for the robot to come. Finally scraptrap came running into the chair

"SON?" Scraptrap sat in the chair.

"OMG HE TALKED" Michael shocked him.

"WAIT NO-EGHSBXJKSMS" scraptrap gasped. "STOP"michael shocked him 5 times and he caught on fire. Michael opened the door and threw him into the alley. "Wheez".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 45 44
HAHA NO DESCRIPTION
12.7K 258 39
Our fav nightguard x oc No smut. Disclaimer: I do not own fnaf. This story is only a fanfiction based off of it. Not all details in this story are go...
28.5K 826 43
Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), head of security at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Your business partners and an original founder of the place with your best frien...
13.7K 210 36
(I give up on the cover design -_-) chapters come in late, please tell me ideas bc my brain shit