The Narutoverse

By SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... More

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
MEME BREAK
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

Marineford arc

4.9K 42 28
By SAPwriter2005

(A/N:Hey author here, finally updating this book now so yay! So in this chapter Naruto is Whitebeard, and Konohamaru is going to be ace. Also going to add some more people to the audience. Enjoy.)

Asher:"Unfortunately that is all the time we have for that universe, but no worries, it will return soon enough. Now we have a different but similar universe."

Naruto:"What does that mean?"

Asher:"Y'know that one universe where you were a pirate."

Naruto:"Uhhhh, yep!"

Asher:"Okay, well you do not play that role anymore, you now are a captain of a large crew. But before I go 8nto anymore details, I want to add some people to this hearty crew."

And with a snap of the beings fingers two black portals appeared, in one portal, Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon fell out with an "oof" sound.

Konohamaru:"Huh? Where are we?"

Udon:"Um, I don't know?"

Moegi:"*Gasp* Look!"

The boys looked up to see Naruto staring back at them.

Trio:"BOSS!"

Naruto:"Oh boy."

The kids ran towards Naruto and started to jump up and down in excitement. They kept asking questions in quick motion, but it was understandable.

Hanabi:"Ugh, great. Monkey boy and his lackeys."

Hinata:"Hanabi that's not nice."

Hanabi:"*Murmuring* Sorry."

Kurama:"Tch, children."

Kushina:"Look Minato! Our son already has a gennin team!"

Minato:"*surprised* Yeah."

Tsunade/Jiraiya:'Yeah....that's not it.'

???:"My my, seems I'm all forgotten."

Sannin:"SENSEI?!"

They all turned their heads to the the legend himself, the third hokage Sarutobi.

Naruto/Kushina:"OLD MAN?!"

Konohamaru:"GRAMPS!"

Konohamaru ran towards the third and gave him a big hug.

Sarutobi:"*chuckles* Good to see you too Konohamaru. *looks at Tsunade and Jiraiya* and you two as well."

Jiraiya:"Sensei, glad to see back."

Tsunade:"Yeah, it's nice to see you one more time."

Sarutobi:"Agreed,Feels good to be back.....kinda, I'm still getting a tingly feeling on by back."

Jiraiya:"HA! I know the feeling, it should go away in a few minutes."

Sarutobi:"Wait. You died too Jiraiya!"

Jiraiya:"Heh yep, but no worries. I died like a badass so-"

Sarutobi:"That doesn't make it any better!"

Jiraiya:"*nervous chuckle*"

Asher:"Not to sound rude, but can we hurry up this greeting."

Sarutobi:"Who are you?"

Asher:"My name is Asher, but make sure to role the tounger on..."

The being then saw the confused yet unamused face of the third hokage.

Asher:"*clears throat* clearly you don't care so I'll move along. As to why I brought you back, it was to watch different universes of Naruto."

Sarutobi:"Why?"

Asher:"Well, for entertainment? There are other beings who also create their own universes, or they read them. Kinda like your wold, it is s famous show of entertainment."

Sarutobi:"so watching us risk our lives is entertainment for you and your people."

Jiraiya:"Heh, sensei got him on the ropes."

Tsunade:"It's kinda hilarious."

Jiraiya:"Heh, yeah. Though I feel bad for the guy.....or girl? Never gave us a specific gender."

Tsunade:"I don't think it matters."

Asher:"*mumbling* Well they're not my people. *normal voice* W-well when you put it that way, I- uhmm well-"

Sarutobi:"*chuckles* I'm just joking around."

Asher:"O-oh heh, well. I'm glad it's nothing personal."

Kushina:"Heh, you look like you were gonna piss your pants."

Asher:"Woman....please shut up."

Kushina:"No!"

Minato:"Let's calm down you two, no need to fight."

Meanwhile

Naruto:"Good to see you old man."

Sarutobi:"It is good to see you my boy."

They both hugged each other.

Sarutobi:"It's benn a while."

Naruto:"Yeah, I missed you gramps."

Sarutobi:"As did I."

Asher:"Alright everyone, take a seat and let me explain this universe."

Everyone sat down and waited (some of them) patiently for the beings explanation.

Asher:"Alright in this familiar universe Naruto will be an old man-"

Satsuki:"Kakashi old, or sannin old?"

Sannin/Kakashi:'What's that supposed to mean!?'

Asher:"Hehe, he's older than the third hokage."

Kushina:"THAT OLD!?"

Sarutobi:"I beg your pardon?"

Asher:"Moving on. Naruto is a very strong and popular captain. And Konohamaru is one of his loyal crewmates."

Konohamaru/Naruto:"Awsome!"

Asher:"yep. Right now Konohamaru it held prisoner by the marines, and Naruto and his crew is coming to save Konohamaru from execution."

Konohamaru:"*gulps* E-execution?!"

Asher:"Yes. That was the summary, there is more happening, but I'm not going to get into that."

(Mostly because I am not that far in one piece. When I finished the Alabasta arc I stopped due to how much there was left. I'm not sure if I should keep watching or not.)

Asher:"Let's begin."

The screened turned on to see an older Konohamaru, hands tied behind his back. We is kneeling down with 2 swords at his neck, he wore no shirt, black cargo pants, and a red bead necklace, and a Uzumaki swirl tattooed on his back. Beside was a man with a marine attire and glasses holding what seems to be papers of some kind.

Jiraiya:"Starting to the main point, nice."

Tsunade:"*Sigh* No Jiraiya, not nice."

Kushina:"Why does he have my clan symbol?"

Asher:"That's Naruto symbol, each of his crewmates have them somewhere."

Konohamaru/Naruto:"Cool!"

Shikamaru:"So loud, and troublesome."

Choji:"Heh, loud yeah, but their fun to hang around."

Ino:"Can't beleive I'm saying this, but I agree with you."

Then right infront of the armada of the pirate ship, waves and bubbles appeared. And soon enough some ships arose from the water surrounded in some kind of bubbly layer around them.

Guy:"All of the 14 commanders. They're here!"

A row of men different in size standing smugly, ready for a battle of a life time. Soon enough the noise of heavy footsteps and a lound clanking of a large weapon was heard throughout the battlefield. Not a moment later out came a man with a whit cape fluttering behind him. A red Uzumaki swirl imprinted on it. A black bandana that covered all of his head. He too was shirtless, and wearing baggy white pants, and big black boots he also wielded a giant naginata. The man revealed himself to be Naruto Uzumaki, this time he looked much older, but still had features of a young man. Such as his muscles, still chiseled and bulging. He also has a beard and mustace both connecting with each other, it's blonde.

Tenten:"That. blade. is. amazing!"

Neji:"Oh boy, here we go again."

Konohamaru:"Man boss. Even as an old guy you still look pretty cool!"

Naruto:"I know right!"

Satsuki:"Still a dope though."

Naruto:"You're just jealous."

Satsuki:"Why would I want to be some old person."

Naruto:"W-well, when you put it like that-"

Jiraiya:"Hold on! What's wrong with being old?! We have more experience than most! *winking at Tsunade*"

Tsunade:"Eugh, perv."

Jiraiya:"Haha! You fell in love with this perv!"

Tsunade:"Heh, I guess I did."

Naruto:"Hehehe."

His voice was gruff and deep, something that can be intimidating yet soothing at the same time. Even though everyone was expecting him to apear, they still stood in shock.

Naruto:"Just wait a little longer Konohamaru. I'll get you out."

Naruto immediately used the power of his devil fruit and created cracks within the air.

Marine:"Seaquakes!? He even made the ocean shake!"

Trio:"Woah! So cool!"

Sarutobi:"What is that?!"

Jiraiya:"Well in this worls sensei, it turns out that these fruits can give anyone powers!"

Sarutobi:"Interesting."

The waves of the ocean had risen so hight that it could be on par with mountains. In the middle of it Naruto still had his arms out with the waves surrounding him. Though none of his crew members were worried, Konohamaru was still in shock looking at Naruto, who was smirking back at him.

(A/N:This will be a milti chapter story, becuase this arc is over thirty episodes! Also I know the thing was short, but this was only an introduction, it will get longer. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.3K 31
«Completed» Read and Find out.......
58.8K 915 34
A bunch of one shots of Kakashi ships. I'm a huge Kakashi stan and a huge multi-shipper. Some of the one shots will be influenced by pictures and oth...
76.6K 2.5K 21
-Completed it as far as I could- I've given up on it. _ HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY @Pink_Tuffel_ They met by coincidence. One is chained to the village, th...
167K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...