blame it on the timing // d.s

By lov3languag3

they were best friends in college but grew apart after graduation, he's a big time actor now and she's waitin... More

CAST
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39
CH 40
CH 41
CH 42
CH 43
CH 44
CH 45
CH 46
CH 47
CH 48
CH 49
CH 50
CH 51
CH 52
CH 53
CH 54
CH 55
CH 56
CH 57
CH 59
CH 60
CH 61
CH 62
CH 63
CH 64
CH 65
CH 66
CH 67
CH 68
CH 69
CH 70
CH 71
CH 72
CH 73
CH 74
CH 75
CH 76
CH 77
CH 78
CH 79
CH 80
CH 81
CH 82
CH 83
CH 84
EPILOGUE

CH 58

3.4K 55 10
By lov3languag3

Lili woke up before the sun to catch her flight, shutting off her alarm as quick as possible hoping not to wake up Drew, who's arms still had her glued to the bed.

She tried to gently pry his arms from around her torso, but he just cuddled her closer, his face buried in her neck, he lazily kissed her shoulder, signaling he wasn't fully asleep.

"Drew," she whispered, sliding her finger tips up his arm, "I have to get up"

"No"

"Babe I have to"

"Stay"

"I have to go to work"

"I can support us"

She raised her brow at him, she knew he didn't know what he was saying but she kinda liked the idea of him just spoiling her for the rest of their lives.

She let out a small sigh trying to think of how to get out, even though she could of happily stayed in bed with him all day.

An idea popped into her head, she put her smaller hand around the back of his larger one that was planted on her stomach, lifting it to her lips, peppering soft kisses along his palm and down his forearm.

"That tickles!" he pulled his arm away from her, making her smile as she slid out of the bed to go wash her face and make sure she had all of her things packed.

Lili zipped her suitcase shut, pulling it off the floor and pushing it towards the door before she walked back to the bed, Drew still laying asleep in the bed as she sat on the edge next to him.

She smiled down at him, running her hand threw his messy hair, hand softly cradling his face, she ran her thumb over his cheek as she took in every inch of his sun kissed skin.

She hated that she wouldn't see him again for a few months, maybe longer since she'd be off to New York shortly after she got back to LA and who knows after that.

"Are you just gonna keep staring?" Drew forced his eyes open, Lili let out a short dry chuckle.

"I'm gonna miss you," her hand moved under his chin, lightly giving his face a squeeze as she bent over to kiss him, her phone buzzing in the pocket of her sweatpants, probably Olivia.

"I'll see you soon," she smiled, slowly pulling away but Drew put his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her back to him wanting to taste her one more time, their lips meeting passionately, her phone buzzed again making her pull away.

"Text me when you land," his hand slowly slipped from her skin, the taste of her toothpaste lingering on his lips.

"I will," she stood up, "Go back to sleep"

"I'll try," he sighed rolling over to watch her leave the room, he listened for the door to shut before he closed his eyes again.

livyj posted a story

"I already miss him," Olivia pouted as the girls rolled their suitcases down the sidewalk towards where they were meeting a car to take them to their apartment.

"Now that they're gone we can spill all the details!" Lili poked her friends arm. Anytime she asked for details it always became four hours of Olivia talking, Lili never shared but she didn't mind that.

They finally made it to the car, putting their suitcases in the trunk before sitting in the back where Lili watched the city as Olivia gushed about Rudy.

"We went down to the beach at three am one night after sitting at the bar and walked for four miles, we had to catch a taxi back to the hotel"

Lili nodded, not really focusing on what she was saying.

"Were you there when everyone was dancing by the pool and I almost fell in when Rudy twirled me?" Olivia looked over at Lili, "Lils?"

"Mhm?" she turned to look at the blonde.

"You good?"

"Yeah, just bummed," Lili shrugged.

"Its only four more weeks," Olivia patted Lili's shoulder.

"For you," Lili sighed, "I go to New York in two and then I'm there for like five months"

"Oh," Olivia whispered.

lilichase posted a story

A few days passed, the girls telling Sienna about the trip, Olivia back in the studio, more inspired than ever after spending some much time with Rudy.

Lili was back to working on Dickinson, they were cramming in a lot of filming while they had her.

"Drew!" Lili smiled holding her phone up above her head as she sat in her trailer, laying on the couch.

"What are you wearing?" he laughed.

"For once not a corset," she laughed, "We just filmed a spa scene and I just showered off all the mud"

"Are you done for the day?"

"No I've got a break for dinner, Liv is bringing me food, but I'm filming more with Wiz tonight"

"You said that so casually"

"It's just a causal night filming with Wiz," she shrugged pretending to not be fazed but it.

"Dude, we used to party to his music and now you're filming a show with him"

"I know! Isn't is crazy? I couldn't keep acting like it didn't matter, it's fucking crazy!" she squealed, a smile plastered on her face.

"Isn't it wild thinking about freshman year us?" Drew smiled at her through the camera.

"You we're gonna be an english teacher!"

"You wanted to be a nurse!"

"Oh god, could you imagine?" she shook her head as she rolled over on her side, resting her phone on the back of the couch.

"You still could be"

"Yeah a fake one," she giggled, "Wait, Cline sent me the video of you and Chase climbing that rock?"

"I cut my toe doing that!" he looked down at his feet.

"How?"

"The thing was fucking sharp!"

"Why weren't you wearing shoes?"

"I only had my burks with me," he defended his actions.

"I'm buying you new shoes"

"Get me a nice hand crafted leather ones with that Marvel money," he teased.

"Nah that Marvel money is getting me a new apartment!"

"What's wrong with the one you have?"

"Jaz and Sie are moving into Jaz's place, and when y'all get back Rudy and Olivia decided to move to Studio City, also how they didn't mention that while we were there? No clue"

"What if we move in together?"

"Huh?"

"Everyone else is," he shrugged, "We can move into Madison and Mo's building, there's an opening down the hall from them"

"You've been thinking about this huh?"

"Maybe," he blushed.

Her phone buzzed with a text from Olivia popping up at the top of her screen saying she was pulling up with her food.

"I have to go, Liv's here," Lili sighed, grabbing her phone as she sat up.

"Miss you," he gave her a soft smile.

"Miss you, see you soon!" she blew a kiss at the phone before they hung up.

lilichase posted a photo

liked by livyj and 390,726 others

LILICHASE here we go again

comments:

ELLAHUNT my sweet emily

ADRIAN.BLAKE.ENSCOE can't wait to wear my comfy pants
LILICHASE choke

FAN EMISUE EMISUE EMISUE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 4.1K 40
started: 14.08.20 completed: 07.06.22 𝙚𝙊ð™Ĩ𝙝ð™Ī𝙧𝙞𝙖 /𝙟𝙊ːˈ𝙛ɔː𝙧Ɋə/ 𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙧ð™Ģ ð™Đð™Ī ð™Ĩ𝙧ð™Īð™Ģð™Ī𝙊ð™Ģ𝙘𝙚 ð™Ģð™Ī𝙊ð™Ģ ð™Ģð™Ī𝙊ð™Ģ: 𝙚𝙊ð™Ĩ𝙝ð™Ī𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙖...
47.9K 838 14
❁ۊۊā―īā―ŧ┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 ðŸŠĐ ❝ 𝗆𝗒 ð—‚ð–―ð–ū𝖚𝗌 𝗁𝖚𝗏ð–ū 𝗇ð–ū𝗏ð–ū𝗋 ð–ŧð–ūð–ū𝗇 ð—€ð—ˆð—ˆð–― ❞ ðĻðŦ ð°ðĄðžðŦ𝐞 𝐟ðĒðĻ𝐧𝐚 ðĨ𝐚ðŦ𝐎ðĻ𝐧 ðĒ𝐎 ïŋ―...
957K 14.2K 90
a lot can happen between an actor and a stylist â€Ē drew starkey fic â€Ē social media â€Ē real life â€Ē adult content â€Ē WARNING: mentions of rape
705K 8.1K 36
"hold me like i'm more than just a friend" drew starkey x oc