CH 58

Lili woke up before the sun to catch her flight, shutting off her alarm as quick as possible hoping not to wake up Drew, who's arms still had her glued to the bed.

She tried to gently pry his arms from around her torso, but he just cuddled her closer, his face buried in her neck, he lazily kissed her shoulder, signaling he wasn't fully asleep.

"Drew," she whispered, sliding her finger tips up his arm, "I have to get up"

"No"

"Babe I have to"

"Stay"

"I have to go to work"

"I can support us"

She raised her brow at him, she knew he didn't know what he was saying but she kinda liked the idea of him just spoiling her for the rest of their lives.

She let out a small sigh trying to think of how to get out, even though she could of happily stayed in bed with him all day.

An idea popped into her head, she put her smaller hand around the back of his larger one that was planted on her stomach, lifting it to her lips, peppering soft kisses along his palm and down his forearm.

"That tickles!" he pulled his arm away from her, making her smile as she slid out of the bed to go wash her face and make sure she had all of her things packed.

Lili zipped her suitcase shut, pulling it off the floor and pushing it towards the door before she walked back to the bed, Drew still laying asleep in the bed as she sat on the edge next to him.

She smiled down at him, running her hand threw his messy hair, hand softly cradling his face, she ran her thumb over his cheek as she took in every inch of his sun kissed skin.

She hated that she wouldn't see him again for a few months, maybe longer since she'd be off to New York shortly after she got back to LA and who knows after that.

"Are you just gonna keep staring?" Drew forced his eyes open, Lili let out a short dry chuckle.

"I'm gonna miss you," her hand moved under his chin, lightly giving his face a squeeze as she bent over to kiss him, her phone buzzing in the pocket of her sweatpants, probably Olivia.

"I'll see you soon," she smiled, slowly pulling away but Drew put his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her back to him wanting to taste her one more time, their lips meeting passionately, her phone buzzed again making her pull away.

"Text me when you land," his hand slowly slipped from her skin, the taste of her toothpaste lingering on his lips.

"I will," she stood up, "Go back to sleep"

"I'll try," he sighed rolling over to watch her leave the room, he listened for the door to shut before he closed his eyes again.

livyj posted a story