Arrange Marriage

By RidhZ27

Louis, an omega was forced by his father to marry the Styles triplets. The most powerful business men in the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
I'm so sorry

23

1.7K 47 1
By RidhZ27

Love is a bitch- Two Feet

"I can't Ni. I just can't. I can't see them like this. They're sorry and I-I just" Louis explained himself over the call with Niall. Niall took a deep breath as he replied,"Lou. Lou. If you're ready to forgive them, then just do it". Louis sighed as he replied,"If they do something to gain much trust back, I'll do it". "Do what?" Niall asked in return.

"I'll ask them to mark me" Louis stated. Niall smiled as he said,"That's beautiful Lou. Want me to give you some tips?". Louis' sadness vanished thinking about being marked by his alphas. "I think I do" Louis replied with a giggle. Niall giggled as he said,"Okay, so remember the lacy panties we bought last time". Louis replied with a yeah as Niall continued,"First off take a nice shower and wear some body shimmer. Wear those with simple clothes above. I think you should wear your alpha's hoodie only". Louis giggled as he thanked him. Niall replied,"Enjoy your night Lou. Bye". Louis giggled and replied with a bye before hanging the call.

He walked to the bathroom and stripped down.

~

"Lou" Harry called. When they heard no response, they walked inside the room where Louis went in earlier. They walked inside but saw no one. Marcel said,"He might be in ours". The triplets nodded as they rushed to their room. When Edward opened the door, Louis gasped seeing his alphas standing there.

"Please can we talk" Harry begged. Louis nodded as they walked to the bed.
"

We're really really sorry Lou. We don't wanna hurt you anymore. Please forgive us" Harry stated with tears in his eyes. Louis' gaze fell upon his other alphas as Edward said,"We are really sorry Lou. If you wanna punish us. Do it. Beat us. Curse us. But please, don't leave us". "Lou we're miserable without you. We're incomplete" Marcel confessed.

Louis' eyes widened as he saw the red velvet box in his alpha's hands. "I-Is that?" Louis asked in shock. Edward nodded and opened the box infront of his omega. "Oh my god" Louis gasped seeing the necklace. Louis knew it was his ancestor's necklace. "We promise you Lou. We promise to never leave you. We promise to stay loyal to you" Edward stated. Louis turned his gaze to his alphas as he gasped,"I-I. I am so sorry alphas. I forgive you". The alpha's face brightened as they heard their omega, immediately wrapping their arms around him.

"I love you all so much" Louis stated with tears in his eyes. The alphas smiled and replied,"We love you too baby". As they parted away, Louis shifted closer to Edward joining their lips into a kiss. Edward moved his arms around his omega's tiny waist. Louis was in heaven being surrounded by his alphas. As they parted away, he shifted to Harry giving him a kiss, showing his love to him. Harry moved his hands to cup Louis' cheeks. He tilted his head leaning in more and more, savoring his omega.

They parted away, making Louis turn to Marcel with a smile on his face. Marcel smiled and wrapped his hands around his neck pulling his omega into a passionate kiss. Louis smiles in the kiss, kissing his alpha back with love. They soon parted away, as Louis moved his hands to hold their hands. Being three of them, Louis held one hand with Harry and Edward's and the other with Marcel. He picked them from the ground and pulled them to sit on the corner of the bed. Louis sat on Edward's lap wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder while the other on Marcel's neck.

He leaned in joining his and Edward's forehead as he said,"I'm so sorry for getting mad alphas". Edward replied kissing his omega's temple,"Don't apologize love. You had every right". Louis sniffed and nodded as they stayed in the same position for some time. "We love you so much Lou" Harry stated brushing his arm up and down Louis's waist. Louis replied,"I love you all so so so much". Louis sniffed as he added,"Can I ask for something alphas?". Marcel replied,"Anything baby".

"Mark me please" Louis confessed looking in their eyes one by one. Edward gulped the lump in his throat as he asked,"Are you sure baby?". Louis nodded making Marcel order,"Proper answers darling". Louis replied,"Yes alphas. I'm ready. I wanna be yours". The triplets smirked hearing their omega.

Louis jumped feeling his body being lifted. Edward was carrying him to the end of the bed. Louis' heartbeat fastened feeling his alpha's strong arms around him. Edward gently kept Louis on the bed as him and Marcel surrounded him. Marcel joined his lips with Louis' passionately kissing him. Edward moved his lips to his neck slowing leaving open mouthed kisses over the omega's skin. Harry was infront of Louis, he started leaving kisses on Louis' leg. Louis moaned into the kiss as he felt Edward kiss his spot. Marcel parted away, both of them gasping for air. Louis could smell the lust from his alphas. He felt his jaw being grabbed as he was turned to Edward's lips. Both of them kissing each other.

Marcel moved to Harry kissing him for some time and then exchanging their positions. "So good for us baby" Harry praised in Louis' ear. Edward and Louis parted away as Louis was breathless now. He needed to breath before turning to Harry. Louis closed his eyes feeling two of his alphas sucking on his neck and the other moving to his inner thigh.

They heard Marcel gasp making Edward and Harry turn to him. "I see what you did darling" Marcel smirked. Edward and Harry asked,"What?". Marcel replied keeping his eye contact with Louis,"Why don't we take our clothes off". Edward and Harry agreed as they got rid of their shirts. Louis drooling over his alpha's body. They were all really muscular and had small tattoos here and there. Their tan skin was making Louis go weak on his knees. Marcel moved his hands to Louis' outter thigh making the omega gasp. His skin was on fire. Marcel grabbed the hem of Louis' sweatshirt and pulled it over his head.

Edward and Harry gasped seeing their omega. They could easily see his hard on. Louis felt so small but safe under his alpha's gaze. "D-Do you like it?" Louis asked in hesitation. Harry leaned closer, whispering,"Love it baby". Louis smiled as Harry pressed his lips onto his. Harry pushed Louis back on the bed gently. He gently moves his hands on his waist. Louis felt the bed dip as he felt fingers on his body slowly creasing his skin. He could identify their touch. He knew Edward was creasing his inner thigh while Marcel was creasing his chest.

The pleasure he felt being around his alphas was indescribable. He knew he felt weak not being around them. He felt safe and loved with them.

"Princess" Edward whispered. Louis opened his eyes turning them to his. "We can't mate you together for the first time. It'll hurt" Edward explained. Louis whined and replied,"But I need you all". He reached over holding his alpha's hands. Marcel stated,"We know darling". Harry added,"We'll go one by one. Is it okay?". Louis immediately replied with a yes.

The triplets gave their omega pecks before Edward and Marcel walked infront of the bed. They sat on the couch infront of it. Louis smiled looking at them. Harry lowered his body on Louis' making the omega blush. "You're so beautiful" Harry stated before rushing in for a hungry kiss. His hands roaming around the omega's body making him turn on more and more. Their bulges were quite prominent. Harry started grinding his hardened with Louis' making him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Alpha please" Louis begged. "What do you want baby" Harry asked in return. Louis whimpered as he replied,"You. Please alphas need you". Harry was quite enough to listen to his omega's pleads as he started moving down. His sinful lips leaving kisses on the omega's small body making him moan. Louis gasped his hand to lips trying to contain his moans.

"Remove your hand princess" Louis heard Edward order. He opened his eyes turning them to his other alphas. They were out of their jeans now. His eyes drifted to their hard lengths. They were pumping their hard dicks. The sight was enough to throw Louis hoverboard. He felt Harry's teeth playing the band of his panties. "Don't tease Harry" Marcel stated. Harry smirked against Louis' skin before ripping them off. Louis gasped as he felt the fabric being thrown to his alphas.

Harry gave Louis some pecks on his lips before moving his finger along the omega's side. Louis was shaking under his alpha's touch. He felt Harry's fingers brush against his throbbing length. Harry moved his fingers around Louis' hole collecting the slick. Louis was panting, Harry's lips were working on his neck while he could feel him push his finger inside him. Louis gasped feeling Harry's finger fully inside him. "Shh. Breath baby" Harry stated giving him another kiss on his lips.

He could feel Harry pumping his finger in and out of him. It didn't feel much for him. "M-More alpha" Louis stated. Harry nodded pushing another finger inside him making Louis moan. The small omega was new to the feeling but the adrenaline rushing inside him was begging for more. Harry started curling his finger trying to reach Louis' spot. Louis was a moaning mess under his alpha. Harry lowered his head as he pressed small kisses on his omega's lower stomach.

"I-I am ready. Please want more alpha" Louis whimpered. Harry replied,"Baby you need to stretch up". Louis nodded obeying his alpha. Edward and Marcel were drooling over their omega. They never thought they could feel this way for any omega. It felt like a spell. Louis left moans and whimpers making the alphas groan.

As Harry felt Louis was streched enough, he removed his jeans. "Be gentle" Edward ordered. Harry nodded as he moved to the side grabbing a condom and rolling it over his length. He lined himself infront of Louis. He bent down giving his omega a kiss as he said,"Breath. Okay?". Louis replied with an okay as he felt Harry's tip on his hole. "Can we hold hands?" Louis asked looking into his alpha's now red turning eyes.

Harry nodded with a smile as he held Louis' hands and moved them above his head. Louis gasped as he felt Harry push inside him. He closed his eyes and bite on his lower lip. He left an uncomfortable moan as he opened his eyes. He tried breathing as his alpha said. Soon he felt the pain lighten. "Move" Louis whispered. Harry started slowing thrusting into his little omega. Louis moaned feeling the pleasure. It was intense but he loved feeling close to his alpha.

Harry nuzzled his head in Louis' neck feeling his omega's hot breath on his ear. He left a moan on his skin making their mating more and more hotter.

Soon Harry increased his speed making the omega moan loudly after every thrust. Their skin were touching each other making them feel in love. "I-I am close" Harry moaned into his omega's ear. Louis could feel a warm feeling take over his lower stomach. He did not knew what it meant but for sure he liked the feeling. He was having a tight grip on his alpha's hand. With some thrusts, Louis could feel his high taking over. Harry moaned into his ear filling up the condom. Both of them were panting but stealing kisses side by side.

Harry gently removed himself from Louis making the omega whimper. Harry moved from the bed as he walked into the bathroom to clean himself. Louis felt the bed dip as he turned to see Marcel. Louis smiled seeing his alpha. "Are you okay?" Marcel asked. Louis replied with a yes as Marcel joined their lips. Louis moaned engulfing his scent in. Marcel held Louis' waist as he lifted the omega.
"Hold the bed darling" Marcel ordered. Louis did as he was told to. He gasped as he felt Marcel spread his butt cheeks. Marcel licked a bold strip on his hole making the omega whimper.

Marcel moved to the side grabbing a condom as he rolled it over his hard length. He moved his hands around his omega holding his body as he pushed himself inside him. Louis turned his head catching himself into a kiss with his alpha. Marcel pushed himself into Louis making the omega moan into the kiss. The pleasure was intense as Marcel wasn't as gentle as Harry. But Louis was enjoying the pain he felt. He arched his back removed himself from the kiss.

Both of them being a moaning mess. "Ed join in" Marcel said turning to his side. Edward smirked as he walked to the bed joining them. Louis could feel hands on his length. Edward joined his lips with his omega while pumping him. Louis could feel the same feeling over take him. Edward lowered his head kissing on his nipple. Louis moaned loudly as he felt his high take over him again. Marcel came right by hearing his omega moan. He removed himself after planting a kiss on the omega's back.

"Are you tired princess?" Edward asked. Louis shaked his head as he begged,"I need you alpha. Please". Edward smiled as he held his ankles pulling him down. Louis gasped feeling not a sign of slowness.

Edward was quick enough to push himself inside Louis. "If I hurt you. Please use red or tell me" Edward whispered. Louis nodded quickly as he said,"Move. Please". Louis was in his europhia, feeling his alpha's scent surrounding him. Edward pushed himself into his omega. Louis moaned feeling full. The cum dripping down his legs. Harry and Marcel were enjoying the view from the side. They had already prepared for their mating process.

Louis came right on spot as he felt Edward fill the condom. Edward was quick enough to pull himself out. He pushed Louis to his back. He quickly pushed his teeth to the omega's neck finding his spot and marking him up. Louis held his alpha's bicep as he did the same. He felt the feeling take over him. He felt full. Edward removed himself with a kiss on the omega's lips.

Marcel moved himself to his omega repeating the process. Harry did the saw after.

The triplets helped their omega clean and they drifted to sleep with the scent of sex and mating surrounding them......

This was a long chapter

From now I've decided to go for 2000 words instead of 1000 because of the story. This one is long because of the mating process.

Word: 2512

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.9K 33
Louis has been running from his past for years but you can only run for so long before you're caught. or the one where Louis' mom married into The Ir...
255K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...
2.1K 65 2
"You know, omegas shouldn't curse." "Get fucked." *** Or Louis is an omega who hates everyone. Harry is an alpha who won't leave the small man alone...
920K 35.7K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...