Cookie Dash (Bob&Bosip x Cook...

By Croissantberry

(No more updates for this book due to Amor fucking up big time). Bob and Bosip wanted to play another game, s... More

Short Author's Note
† Warnings †
Prologue: Beam us up Amor!
Chapter 2: A Cookie Encounter
Another Author's Note (Cookie headcannons)
Chapter 3: Detective Almond Interrogation
Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5: Welcome to Cookie Run Kingdom!
Chapter 6: New Swimming Buddy
Chapter 7: Tropical Soda Islands, Battle Begin! Part 1
Author's Note (I can't believe you Amor.)
A little update

Chapter 1: out the oven, through the kitchen, into a new world

391 2 9
By Croissantberry

Little note, It's been a long time since I last played Geometry Dash and I have little knowledge about the game mechanics.

So if you guys have any idea about GD mechanics then please do tell me in the comments.

And also pretend Bosip's tail from the image above doesn't exist. Art by AmorAltra himself.

TY and Happy reading 💖

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Bob and Bosip ran.

They ran dodging most of the blazes of fire being shot at them.

'Amor was right.' Bob thought to himself. 'This is baby mode!'

The Bob Gang all share thesame thing, they love going through hard levels of intense parkour. That's where they all show the large amount of teamwork the group possessesd.

Heck, if it weren't for them, the city would of fallen under the rule of Boombar, the king of the underworld. That's when the gang helped Bob go through the chaos and manage to slay the demon, making him the Boom Slayer.

This level the duo were going through was just similar to level 1.

At the end, they reached the oven door. A hot metal cage to a hell like prison. Bob looked for any escape routes til he spotted the bars of the door. The problem being, it was far too high for any of them to reach. Not to mention they were at the edge of the tray, meaning if they were to miss the jump, they would be burnt to a crisp.

"Shit." Bob muttered.

"The gap is too high up! We'll never get out of this alive!" Bob told his friend with an almost frustrated expression and a hint of worry in his voice.

Just then, out of nowhere, a small cube hovered infront of the blue haired boy. It was yellow and it's eyes and mouth were blue. It looked just like him while going through the Geometry Dash levels.

"What..? Bosip are you seeing this?" Bob turned to his friend, just to see another little creature. It looked like Bosip's Geometry Dash icon too. But it was more shark than ship.

Bosip turned to Bob, both men sharing a look of confusion, shock, and amazement.

Just then the cube began to float towards the gap, Bob and Bosip watch closely as the little creature began to spin around in one spot, then moving away revealing a glowing spheroid object with colors of black, white, and blue.

The cube repeated this action a few more times til it reached the near end of their only escape route. Bob was confused at first. But then it hit him.

If his theory was true, then the both of them will be able to get out.

"Bob what are you doi-" before Bosip could finish, Bob leapt towards the sphere. Just as the boy suspected, Bob bounced off of it and propelled into the air. Bosip watched in amazement.

Like that, Bob turned himself into a cube and began bouncing on the glowing spheres and onto the ledge of the door's bars where the other cube waited.

He turned back into a cookie having a shocked expression.

"W o a h ." Was the only thing Bob could say. "That was so cool! Thanks little guy!" He said as he pet the cube with his cookie hands. Hands? Paws? Nubs? Whatever they are.

"Bosip! You can come up now!" Bob yelled down at his friend. Only to earn a defeated look on the latter's face.

"Bob I can't! Only you and Bobal have access to the spheres remember?" Bosip yelled back. Bob mentally cursing himself. How could he forget.

Just then, the little shark went under Bosip's cookie legs and floated upwards, making Bosip ride on the little creature. This action caught both Bob and Bosip off guard.

Just as before Bosip began to question the shark, it began to carefully hover upwards, much like how Bosip carries Bob through the levels.

Bosip hopped off the creature and right next Bob once they reached their destination, having a look of pure surprise written on his icing, thanking his newfound friend.

Now that they got out of the oven. All they need to do is get out of the hut.

The duo scanned the area for any possible exits, and into the dangerous world of dessert and sweets.

"There." Bosip pointed at a giant opening from across the room. "There's a window we can get out of."

Bob was the first to leap down on the oven's closed entrance, followed by Bosip. "We'll have to run through the counters in order to get out of here." Bob noted.

The two climbed up to the nearest counter as their little companions followed suit. As they reached the top, they heard loud, giant footsteps coming from outside the door. They were quick to hide behind the jars filled with strawberry jam, both peeking through the gaps in-between the jars next to eachother.

The witch had entered the kitchen walking slowly. She then took something from the cupboard and slowly made her way back out of the kitchen. But before she could progress her way to her living room, she shot a look at the jars where Bob and Bosip currently hid behind, this action made the two cookies retract their positions back behind the glass, as they hold in any form of noise they could possibly mutter out of their mouths.

The witch mumbled something in response, and made her way back. The sound of a door opening wide and closing shut was a sign that the two cookies were safe. For now.

"Phew! Man, that was close!" Bob wiped off the sweat from his dough, Bosip only nodded in response. If any of them had cookie hearts, it would be beating like a fucking large drum.

"Did you see her face!? I just got to say, that she is ug-ly!" Bob added.

"Now that we're safe, let's make a break for it." Bosip said as he began sprinting through the countertop, his shark companion following him while Bob ran behind his tail.

The two cookies began to run, jump, and slide through any obstacle blocking their way. In some occasions, their pets would do their little thing.

Bosip's pet giving him a swift ride through the obstacle course and Bob's pet creating glowing spheres of blue and yellow to help him get through obstacles a small cookie can't get pass.

"IS THAT A BOTTLE FULL OF EYES!? Wait... DID ONE JUST BLINK????" Bob screeched as he observed the objects the duo were currently avoiding.

Yeah that scarring image isn't gonna leave Bob's mind for a whole week.

As the two of them reached the window sill, a sigh of relief escaped from Bosip's mouth. "Finally..." He muttered "We made it."

"Well, that concludes part 2 of phase 1. Let us begin phase 2!" Bob rejoiced as he approached his best friend.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the witch from before slammed open the door, and spotted the blue and yellow cookies standing on the window sill.

She didn't say anything, but she began making her way through the kitchen while erupting into maniacal laughter as she closes the gap between her and two.

"Run Bob RUN!" Bosip screamed as the two jumped out of the window and onto the hard surface of Earthbread. The witch had just grabbed the window frame when Bob and Bosip were already a few meters away from the giant structure.

"GeT bAck hEre YoU cOOkiEs!" The witch shrieked as she glared at the pair of runaway gingerbread men as they disappear into the forest, followed by the echoing screech of a blue haired cookie.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

The pair dodged rocks and branches as they kept sprinting at the opposite direction of the hut. They have no idea how long they have been running, but they could care less.

They lost track of time, but it felt like the duo were running for solid 11 minutes straight, only to stop to breathe in an opening in the woods that lead to a path.

Panting and breathing.

Bob had realized how long their respiratory duration was before they tire and stop to catch their breathes.

But decided not to question it. They were no longer humans after all. They were now cookies, with soft crispy dough, vulnerable to crumbling at any second.

"Bosip where are we?" Bob lifted his head and looked at his friend.

"I... Don't know Bob..." Bosip said in-between breathes.

Suddenly, the beginning of the song Never Gonna Give You Up echoed through the forest, breaking the growing silence and tension between the two.

Bosip felt an aggressive vibrating sensation inside his pocket. Wait, cookies have pockets?

He pulled out the vibrating item to reveal Bosip's phone.

"Dude, you had your phone? ALL THIS TIME???" Bob yelled, frustration filled up his voice. Yet he did not question at the fact, of all the ringtones Bosip could of chosen, it was a fucking Rickroll.

Bosip didn't answer, but only looked at the phone screen and see who's calling him.

"Amor." He breathed out. Loud enough for Bob to hear. Without any further hesitations Bosip pressed answer. Just as he did, a holographic screen appeared on top of the phone screen, it was filled with static. But it only took a good matter of seconds for the silhouette of Amor Altra began to form into a clear image.

"Hey guys! How you two been doing?" Amor said, hands behind his head reclining on his gamer chair.

"Amor!" Both cookies rejoiced as they see their long time friend once again.

"So glad to see you again." Bosip was the first to respond.

"Dudeeeee you should of seen how UGLY that witch was! We could of been her lunch!" Bob raised up his arms high as he told Amor about his Ovenbreak experience. "And also, one question." Amor cocked up an eyebrow as he leaned closer to his PC.

"Amor what are these?" Bob then pointed to the floating cube next to him as it hovered closer to his face, along with the shark who hovered close enough for Amor to see.

"They've been really helpful during our escape from the witch. Mind telling us why they look like us?" Bosip began to pet the shark next to him, earning a little noise from the creature signaling that it likes the affection.

"I knew both of you would ask me eventually." Amor leaned back into his chair as he crossed his arms with a smirk.

"You see, before I put you two in the oven, I decided to give you guys little pets of your own! Since most cookies who escaped own one atleast." Amor pointed at the cube and shark.

"Both are made out of marshmallow, lots of sugar, lemon, honey and blueberries, you two better take care of them cuz' they're gonna help you guys out. Alot."

Bob's cube pet started to circle around it's owner as it smiled.

"...Thanks Amor. Now mind giving us more information of this world?" Bosip asked his friend.

"Yeah. We don't wanna get our asses kicked left and right, in the most painfully sweet way."

"Okay okay, listen up. Make sure you two note down the following information guys, you're gonna need it."

Word Count: 1889

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168 11 8
⚠️This AU doesn't have anything to do with Cookie Run Kingdom nor Ovenbreak, or any other Cookie Run games. You could say that this is a completely d...
24K 404 41
Knowing that this ship exists, I want to try to give it sense on how it could happen. This has fluff and angst, but there might be sensitive topics s...
4.1K 62 26
A world made of gumdrops and candy a land that your not from what will happen how did you get here and why is everyone knowing your name Cookie run k...
2.7K 107 73
Ah, everything was so normal. But now it isn't. Everything is ruined and abandoned, all due to this corruption. It's been years, months and days. Wha...