Your Best Friend, Huggy Wuggy...

By __Tasukete__

(I do not own any characters from poppys playtime. and this a au!) player has been stuck in the work shop for... More

The Tater Tots
Bad Day
The Huggy Wuggy Hoodie
Frustration
Frustration PT2
Frustration PT3
Frustration PT4
Frustration PT5
Frustration PT6
Frustration PT 7
Frustration PT 8
frustration PT 9
frustration PT 10

(important message!)

1.2K 25 6
By __Tasukete__

Hey I just wanted to say that player or you could say as reader, or y/n can be whomever you want them to be. I made them as a them because we dont know players gender. But you can imagine if they have a gender or not, thats up to you.

And such as if you want player to "like" huggy I don't mind that.

I made this story for people of all kinds, personally I see huggy as a comfort character.

But I don't mind or care if people think of it as something else.

This is the reason I made the book, its for you readers to decide.

I just wanted to let you guys know that! And im not going to be mad or anything if you see it as something else.

Thank you for reading this and have fun reading the book!

-Michael Karlis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 144 18
The first thing you notice is the torso with the bloodied, fleshy severance. Then the strung-up arms. Then the hanging head of something, someone, th...
39.7K 825 19
After dealing with Huggy Wuggy and Poppy, Y/n blacks out. She wakes up to realize that Poppy is gone and a strange door is now available. What Y/n do...
44.6K 1.2K 23
When someone from the year 2025, woke up in another world that they thought its just a game. . . Oh boy, its going to be life and death situation. Th...
67K 1.2K 23
Yes. A fanfic about Mommy Long Legs. I seem to have found my female crush in this game. My male being Huggy Wuggy. And both are the main antagonists...