๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ||๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ...

By _sofiwriter_

"We'll make it" "All together" "Because together.." "We are stronger." *... More

GREEN EYES ENG
COPYRIGHT
ACT ONE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
NEW CHARACTERS

CHAPTER ELEVEN

41 4 36
By _sofiwriter_

HARRY WOKE UP IN SOFIA'S ARMS. HIS HANDS CUPPED HER HIPS AND HIS HEART POUNDED AS SOFIA'S FACE RESTED ON HIS CHEST.

In short, they were on top of each other.

"Good morning," whispered Harry caressing her hips unconsciously.

"Good morning," Sofia said sleepily, sinking her head back into her friend's chest.

The two of them stayed like that for a while, Harry stroking her hair and Sofia snuggling into his chest.

"Shall we go downstairs?" asked Harry sweetly and Sofia nodded.

"Merry Christmas!" shouted Sofia as she came down the stairs.

As soon as she came down she saw the table full of presents, definitely not for her.

Sofia hadn't expected to receive any presents, so she was shocked when Ron handed her two.

"This one from me, and this one from my mum," the redhead explained.

"Your mum?"

" Yes, I told her about you and she can't wait to meet you!" smiled his friend.

Sofia looked at the present as if she had never seen one before, and to Hermione's question " Sofi, have you... ever received a present?"- the girl replied shaking her head.

" It's all the same, really. I didn't even think... "

" You didn't think we were giving you presents! You're our best friend!" smiled Harry.

Sofia opened the present to find a limited edition of 100 chocolates of all flavours.

"Ron..." whispered Sofia rushing over to her friend to give him a hug.

"You shouldn't have..." said Sofia.

"You're my runt! Maybe with a little chocolate grown in," the redhead giggled.

"If that were the case, as much chocolate as she eats she should be the tallest one in this room," said Harry receiving a playful slap on the back of his head.

Sofia opened Ron's mum's present finding a red and gold jumper with an S embroidered on it.

"Wow!" Sofia quickly put the jumper on, and Harry was enchanted.

Apart from the fact that the jumper looked divine on her, Sofia had an infectious happiness about her, despite her dishevelled hair and sleepy appearance.

"What do you think?" asked Sofia doing a spin on herself.

"It looks great on you!" replied Hermione immediately and Ron couldn't help but nod, Sofia was a wonderful girl.

"Harry, what do you think?" asked Ron.

"She's very beautiful," said Harry spellbound.

"Who?"

"She.... the jumper, not her... I mean yes her too, but no, not her," said Harry embarrassed.

"So you're telling her she's not beautiful?"

"No, she's beautiful..." admitted Harry as Sofia turned the same colour as Ron's hair.

"This is my present!" said Hermione handing her a rather heavy package.

Sofia opened it and found in it a book with all the biographies of her favourite artists.

"Hermione how boring are you, a book?"

"That's great thanks Herm!" said Sofia hugging her friend jumping on top of her.

"This is mine!" said Harry carrying a much bigger present.

"But..."

"No buts, just open it," smiled Harry with a heavy heart.

Sofia hurried to unwrap her present only to be left breathless, a piano...a real piano instead of her keyboard.

"Harry I-"

"You don't have to say anything, only if you like it."

"Of course I like it, it....is beautiful!" replied Sofia, but a second later her smile died.

Sofia had not given any presents.

For once she had friends, she hadn't given them presents....

The truth was that Sofia had never given presents to anyone, after all, she had never had any friends, and this year had changed everyone so quickly...

Sofia was sure that they would never speak to him again.... She had lost everything.

"Hey, what's going on?" asked Hermione passing an arm around her friend's shoulder.

"I didn't give you gifts..." confessed Sofia as her eyes glazed over as she ran towards her dormitory, ignoring her friends calls.

"Sofia" Hermione said knocking on the door.

"Come on open up Sofi" Ron exclaimed.

"Do you really think we care about presents? I want to spend time with you... so open the door!" said Harry.

"Who would want to spend time with someone like me...I'm just a loser" said Sofia coldly leaning back against the door.

"Don't ever say that again, we all want to be with you. All I want for Christmas is you!" exclaimed Harry.

"Now open up" said the sweet boy, a few seconds later the door opened revealing a downward looking Sofia.

"Come here" said Harry opening his arms, Sofia walked over and then hugged him.

"I didn't give you a present..." said Sofia guiltily.

"You want to give us a present so badly? Fine! Take Harry's piano and play us a song!" exclaimed Hermione, her friend was brilliant.

Harry and Ron brought the new piano into the room and Sofia sat on the stool as she rested her trembling hands on the keys.

She took a deep breath and felt two soft lips brush against her cheek. She turned around and saw the raven-haired boy, smiling like never before, sitting on the bed with Hermione and Ron.

The girl looked at the sheet music she had chosen, Chopin. As wonderful as that piece of music was, Sofia felt the need to play something special, for special friends.

She began to play delicate chords to start a song.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas."

Sofia's voice was absolutely flawless, while the girl's sweetness made those words even more profound.

"There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree".

Sofia's hands created a fantastic accompaniment with her voice, the three boys sitting on the bed watching her open-mouthed, not knowing about the girl's talent, not that Sofia knew it... it came naturally to her to sing.

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know. Make my wish come true."

Sofia turned to Harry looking at him:

"All I want for Christmas is you, yeah!" -

"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree"

Harry looked at her with a loving gaze, noting that the girl didn't miss a note. His eyes were half-closed as Sofia continued to play and sing her Christmas song.

"I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day"

Hermione was shocked at the skill of her best friend, she could do anything!

"I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby"

Harry blushed violently and didn't understand why, but he was probably proud to have fallen in love with a girl like Sofia. She was perfect...

"Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"

Sofia sang oblivious to the expressions of her friends.

"I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click"

While Sofia celebrated Christmas in this way, things were very different in Beacon Hills.

"Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby"

Scott's pack had gathered to celebrate Christmas at their alpha's house.

"Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?"

"Scott, how do you think Sofia is doing?" asked Allison worriedly.

"She's strong, she'll be fine!"

"Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door"

"Did she really save your life?" asked Lydia.

"She sacrificed herself for us, Lydia..." reached out to Stiles.

"Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas... is you
You, baby"

"I'm always so worried about her, and I don't even know her..." said Allison.

"All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby"

"I hear you... She's like a little sister I need to protect," said Styles.

"All I want for Christmas is you, baby
All I want for Christmas is you, baby"

" Sofia is part of the pack, she's always been part of the pack!" said Scott.

" I feel this connection... there's something that ties me to her..." said Allison.

"I think I know what it is," replied Lydia.

"All I want for Christmas is you, baby"  replied the friend, smiling.

"Now I want to meet Sofia too!" giggled Lydia.

***

"Let's give Sofia Aries a round of applause!" stood up Ron as Harry whistled and Hermione clapped.

"Now what do we do?" asked Sofia.

"I... I have an idea, but I don't know if you like it!" said Hermione looking at Sofia.

"How about we go look up Aries powers?" asked Hermione unsure.

"Works for me," smiled Sofia.

The foursome ventured into the library.

"Miss Aries! Professor Dumbledore is waiting for you in his office," Professor McGonagall stopped her.

"Oh, alright...see you later!" said Sofia to her friends to go with Mc Granitt.

"I'm glad to see that you're finally happy now Sofia" said the teacher stopping at the door.

"Professor Dumbledore is waiting for you."

Sofia knocked on the door and entered Dumbledore's familiar office.

"Oh Sofia, how nice to see you!"

"I'm sorry to have taken this wonderful day away from you, but I think we need to talk about some pretty important things I dare say!"

"The upside down!" announced Dumbledore.

"I think you're familiar with it..."

"But before that we need to talk about your connection to the upside down... the whole Aries genealogy since ancient times, had two sides: a normal side that everyone knew, and an evil side.

This evil side is said to dwell in a dimension parallel to ours, the upside down. This dimension is inhabited by supernatural creatures, the Oni."

"The Oni are dark demons, they are tasked with defeating the light, and they serve your evil side. The aim all along of this tall dark one is to get out into our dimension. To do this you must create a portal, but you must have a supernatural amount of powers, you must possess both sides of a person, that is their purpose... to possess you"

"The Oni have managed to escape and enter our dimension, it is up to Scott McCall to defeat them."

"Scott..." whispered Sofia.

"Do you know him Sofia?" asked Dumbledore worriedly.

"I... I... I have nightmares at night, and I meet them. Scott, Allison, Styles... "

"They're members of his pack.... Scott is a werewolf, a true alpha!" his headmaster explained.

"You meet at night because you both have better access to your subconscious, the underworld is a place reserved for you, but Scott's pack has made contact with the Oni, so they manage to meet."

"You have to be very careful Sofia when you go upside down, or there will be serious consequences for everyone!"

***

"Sofi, there you are!" said Harry coming towards her to hug her.

"We need to go to the library urgently!"

"What's going on?" asked Hermione worried seeing Sofia's devastated look.

"I'm.... my head is full of things, I don't understand anything!" said the girl distraught.

"Ei..." said Harry stroking her back.

After a quick explanation of everything, the foursome headed to the library to look for information.

"There's nothing!" said Sofia exhausted.

"Nothing about the Oni, about the upside down...."

"We're tired now, we'll try again tomorrow..." smiled Ron.

The foursome walked towards their dormitories.

"Harry..."

"Sure!" said Harry catching on quickly.

They got into bed, after saying goodbye to Ron and Hermione and Harry immediately hugged her, holding her to his chest.

"You feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders... I feel the same way..." whispered Harry.

"Together we'll get through this too..." exclaimed Sofia.

"Goodnight Sofi," said Harry and then left her a tender kiss on her cheek that made Sofia's little nose wrinkle.

"You're so cute!" said Harry softly.

"Goodnight Harry!" said Sofia then fearfully left him with a kiss on his cheek and one on his scar.

Never had Harry felt better, just the contact of her skin with his lips brought a blush to his cheeks.

That night both boys slept soundly, hugging each other tightly.

Harry was Sofia's happiness.

Sofia was Harry's happiness.

Two soul mates, bound by an invisible thread... as compatible as puzzle pieces.

Sofia and Harry were destined to be together.

Neither could live without the other.

*
*
*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
224K 9.2K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...