AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

By Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... More

đź–¤COMING SOONđź–¤
đź–¤INTRODUCTIONđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Deserving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Having Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Tearing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wrecking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hoping Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Choosing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Healing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Desiring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Needing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Troubling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Trusting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Paining Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Feeling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Believing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Embracing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hurting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Living Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Breaking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Detesting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Enchanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Comprehending Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Forgiving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Regretting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Desperating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Waring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Promising Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Betraying Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Disheartening Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Leaving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Worthing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Losing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤

đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤

61.3K 2.1K 2.3K
By Taevya369

Author's Pov

"Save Your Everything Only To Get Left With Nothing To Save From Me... Mi Casa.... "

Y/n gaped into his gloomy eyes and she felt like her whole body quivered by watching the sadistic darkness in his intoxicated gaze and his smirk.

Jungkook's smirk turned more inky by watching her amber orbs gazing at him which made him to lean his face closer to her ear and whispered.

"Are you willing to let yourself to get ruined by me to save your Kim Enterprises from me... Ms. Kim...? " He breathed out into her ear and her whole body shrugged feeling his lips to brushed against her earlobe.

She immediately tried to push him away but he grabbed her both wrists and pinned them against her back and got his face nearer to her.

"Should I consider this behavior of yours discourteous Ms. Kim and just punished you for it without taking consent from you...? " He smirked against her lips making her to glared at him and forcefully tried to free herself from his grip.

But instead of losing, his grip tightened around her making her to hissed

"Leave me... Mr Jeon.... " Y/n spat at him protesting, widening his grin more.

"Well.. Well... Well... Ms. Kim let me remind you that you're here in no place to tell me what to do and what to not...

And you know I can do whatever I feel doing with you too." He uttered and a shiver ran down her spine when she found his drunk gaze to darted from her eyes to her lips.

He gazed at her quivering lips and her blood ran cold when she found him to lean more closer to her face which made her to tossed her head and his lips to pressed against her cheek.

Jungkook softly chuckled by witnessing her act and then wiped his tongue over her cheek delicately making her to fisted her palms.

"You turned a little more fiesty... Don't you Ms. Kim....? " He muttered into her ear huskily and nibbled her earlobe a little harshly making her to clutched her palms more aggressively and closed her eyes tightly.

"So would you like to enlighten me that did you get your ideal man who could satisfy your each and every need in bed Ms. Kim Y/n...?" He spoke into her ear tightening his grip around her

"Wait my apologizes let me correct myself, not a perfect man but men... Because I am pretty much sure that a single man would not be able to satisfy Ms. Kim in bed all alone ...? "

Y/n digged her nails into her palms where as her eyes pricked with tears hearing his venomous choice of words.

"Tell me Ms. Kim that in all these years, how many men would have been able to satisfy in pleasuring you...? "

A tear rolled down from her cheeks hearing him to torn her self-respect and dignity so badly but she knew that she deserved it for what she had done to him in her past but still every single word of his pierced deep into her soul and tainted it cruelly..

"Ok fine, don't tell me because we are  eventually going to find out about it soon... " He chuckled and then pecked her ear and released her from his grip.

And backed away from her a little and stood in front of her while gaping at her with his smirk.

"Hmmm... I guess we have had enough talks for tonight, now let's get straight to the point because I believe in performing actions rather than just blabbering about it... " He said and then scanned her whole body and then turned around with a smirk.

Y/n just gazed at his every action without speaking a single word and then saw him walking towards the table beside the bed and placed his glass on it and took some other papers from it which was laying there making her confused.

Jungkook took those papers and then tossed around again and walked towards her and stood in front of her.

He lifted the papers on his right hand and then uttered.

"This are the papers you need me to sign.... "

Y/n heard him saying but got bewildered when he raised his another hand which were also holding some papers .

"And these are the papers I want you to sign Ms. Kim.. "

Y/n got befuddled hearing his words which made his grin to crept back on his face by watching her confused expression.

"Don't worry Ms. Kim.. I am here to help you in every possible way.. " He smirked making her to glared at him and then he extended his left hand papers to her..

"Here read it and afterwards decide that whether you want to sign them or not. Ms. Kim because I don't believe in forcing people to do anything so please read these paper's each and every word carefully because later I don't want to hear that I did some kind of injustice or trapped you..okay"

He stated and then extended those papers more to her which made her to gaped at him still untidily and then took the papers from his hand .

And then her eyes trailed at those papers which she was holding and felt like her soul got teared apart from her body as harshly as it could making her body to turn completely lifeless.

Her gaze filled wih more tears with her eyes proceeding to read each further word on those papers.

Y/n felt like her whole body turned numb and every single part of her body stopped functioning reading each and every word on those papers..

Her hands started to quiver because she started feeling an extremely painful numbness in her whole body specially inside her chest..

Her teary eyes roamed over each and every word on those papers with the only hope that she might read it wrongly but the more she read it the more it got evident to her that whatever was printing on those papers were true and real..

Y/n's breathing slightly accelerated where as her whole face turned red and her both hands started to tremble resulting in of her losing her hands balance but before she could fall them down.

She found his palm to gripped around her wrist firmly making it to remained stir at its place. Y/n darted her glossy eyes from those papers to him and she felt like her heart got shattered more painfully then it already was by watching the dark and merciless grin on his face and the satisfied gloominess in his darken eyes by watching her such vulnerable and broken state.

Jungkook's intoxicated gaze stare immensely into her glossy redden eyes where as his grip turned more tight around her wrist as he took his couple of steps closer to her closing the rational distance between them.

He gaped into her teary eyes and then placed his palm over cheek as gently as possible and smirked more smugly.

"Now what is your decision Ms. Kim Y/n...?" He whispered against her face hoarsely.

"Are you willing to sign these papers and let me possessed every single inch of your existence....? "

She just gazed into his ruthlessly cunning eyes while keeping completely quiet.

"Are you willing to be my wife with the only condition or you could say vow that I will own every single inch of yours and can do whatever I feel like doing with you at anywhere and anytime, I want...? " He spoke daring straight into her eyes

"And you would have no right to stop me and is going to give your willing consent to every single thing I am going to say and do to you no matter

How tender or rough it is going to be..? "

She heard his each and every word but didn't say a single word in return until she found his thumb to grazed over the corner of her lips and then he gently wiped it over her lower lip and his intoxicated gaze bore deeply into her broken amber ones as he spoke those words to her.

"Are you willing to fulfill one promise of our past by being from

Kim Y/n to Jeon Y/n.... Mi Casa...?"

A tear fell down from her watery eyes hearing his every word which bore deep inside her heart but she didn't blink even for once because her gaze got stucked into his.

His eyes trailed at the tear which rolled down from her eyes to down towards the corner of her lips .

Jungkook gaped at that lone tear which made his redden eyes to darken more and he did something which froze her entire existence.

He pressed his lips on the corner of her lips where her tear was, turning her totally numbed at her place by feeling his lip's warmness against her.

Jungkook kissed her tear tenderly and then joined their foreheads and slowly darted his intoxicated eyes into her glossy redden one . Their eyes bore deep into each other ,freezing the time around them where as their breathings got mixed into one another until

"I HATE YOU....KIM Y/N..."

He whispered against her lips making her to gripped her fists and eyes to turned more heavy with tears as he again stated those heart drenching words to her in his dangerously calm voice.

"I F#cking Loathe You... With Every Inch Of My Existence... " He again groaned with his raspy voice daring straight into her eyes and then palmed her face gently and pressed his forehead more against her as their nose bridges collided against one another.

"I Hate You To The Extent That I Am  Terrified Of My Own Self That What I Will Do To You If You Sign These Papers Y/N...because as I told you

My Hate For You Has No limits and it's going to have no Barriers..

So Think Carefully Before Doing Anything.."

More tears fell from her eyes because she knew exactly what he was trying to tell her that he would hurt her , hurt her so badly that he himself was afraid of it because in some corner , he was afraid to hurt her not because she was going to feel the pain but because that pain would have no limits for her to endured..

Tears escaped from her eyes more abruptly because she already knew her answer and even its coming possible painful outcomes.

"I Am Willing.... "

Those words escaped from her mouth which she stated gaping straight into his gaze making him a little startled.

"I am Willing to sign these papers.

I am willing to let you to possessed every inch of my existence... " She uttered without blinking.

"I am willing to marry you with the only vow that I will let you to own every inch of mine and will let you to do anything with me,at anytime  anywhere you want and I will never stop you and is going to give you my willing consent to every single thing you're going to say and do to me no matter

How tender and rough it's going to be..? "

Jungkook gazed into her redden eyes firmly as she completed her words

"I am willing to fulfill one promise of our past by being from

Kim Y/n to Jeon Y/n...Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook's jaw clenched hearing her each and every word as his gaze turned into glare and he let her freed from his grip and took his head back.

"Fine if you have already chosen then .... Ms. Kim.. " He spoke and then got away from her and marched towards the table.

He took the pen from the table and then signed those agreement papers and again turned over and smirked at her.

Jungkook grinned at her and then again walked closer to her and raised those signed papers to her.

"I have done what you needed Kim
Y/n.." He spoke and extended the pen to her.

"Now you need to do what I want... "

Y/n stared at his smirk and then towards the pen and finally trailed her gaze down towards the papers she was holding.

Y/n lifted them and again gaped at them for a while and with a heavy sigh , wiped her tears away from her cheeks and looked into his eyes and then took the pen from him.

She walked towards the table behind her and placed those papers on it and then finally signed them and again turned around.

She jogged back to him and dared straight into him and extended those papers to him

"And I have done what you wanted Mr Jeon... "

Jungkook's smirk turned more gloomy hearing her words and then he darted his eyes towards the papers she was holding . He held those papers and tried to take them from her but she didn't loosen her grip around them making him to befuddled and then looked at her

Y/n extended her another empty palm to him and stated.

"I want what I needed Mr Jeon  .. "

Jungkook chuckled humorously hearing her and then gaped at her.

"Hmmm.. Typical Kim Y/n, a selfish human being but a perfect businesswoman ... " He grinned making her to peered at him and then he gave her those agreement papers which Y/n clutched on her left hand and then released her grip on those papers which she was holding in her right hand..

Those papers which made the person standing in front of her, her Fate in every possible way of her entity...

Jungkook took those papers from her and smirked more by watching her sign on those papers..

"Hmmm... You know I used to thought that I am the only fool person here who must had chosen his own destruction by choosing someone like you but you proved me wrong  .... "

Y/n heard him uttering and then leaned his head down to her

"5 years ago, I had chosen you because I thought I had found my everything in you Kim Y/n  but now you have chosen me still knowing that I will left you with nothing Jeon Y/n .... "

A chill ran down her spine hearing him stating that name to her, that name which she forever wanted to get called but out of love but the only difference was that this time it was out of his venomous hatred for her.

Y/n peered into his eyes which started roaming over her whole face and then finally stopped at her lips again .

His grin turned more evil by watching them and then his eyes averted upward at her eyes.

"So we're finally married now and that's what make tonight our first wedding night.. Right Mrs Jeon..?"

Y/n peered at him hearing his cunning words and watching his devilish grin because she exactly knew what he was trying to indicate.

Jungkook chuckled watching her peering gaze and uttered.

"Well don't you think, you should look at your newly wedded husband a little tenderly instead of glaring after all its just our first wedding night Mrs Jeon Y/n...?"

Her gaze turned more angry on him by hearing and watching him which made his grin more amused so, he again laughed and tossed around and walked towards the table.

Jungkook placed those papers on it and took his glass and poured more liquor in it.

And drank the whole glass in one gulp making himself more intoxicated and she just gazed at his every action without stating anything.

Y/n watched him drinking more vigorously and emptied the whole liquor bottle and at this point, they both knew that he got completely wasted and got out of his rational presence which could be more harmful for her.

And then she found him to placed the glass on the table with a loud thud and then slowly turned around and she could feel her entire body clenched in fear by watching his eyes to turned completely red and his smirk to totally ruthless and unmerciful.

Jungkook's extremely intoxicated gaze roamed over her whole body from her head to her toe freezing her completely at her place by watching his penetrating gaze on her.

And her blood turned cold by where as she felt like her breathing got hitched into her throat by watching him started taking his steps closer to her .

He jogged towards her like a predator towards his prey before going to consumed it entirely without taking his gaze away from her for a single second and finally reached to her.

And stood in front of her while invading into her private space and staring into her eyes which started engulfing with fear and nervousness by witnessing his inebriated state which made his smirk to more intimidating and inky.

Jungkook took a single step more closer to her almost touching of her soft bosoms against his hard chest which made her to gulped hard and immediately tried to back away from him but he didn't let her to.

As he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her body closer to his with a force making her body to got pressed against his which made her to gasped.

And looked at him a little startled and pressed her palms over his chest and tried to push him away but his grip never loosen instead turned more firm around her.

"Leave me... You're not on your right senses...Jungkook... " She spat and tried to push him away which made him to chuckled loudly.

"Really... Mrs Jeon...? " He whispered firming his grip more around her resulting up of her entire body collided against his more which slightly increased her breathing when both of their intimated parts rubbed against each other.

And her heart rate halted feeling his arousal which made her eyes to filled with more fear which didn't go unnoticed by him.

He sneered by watching the fear in her eyes and he pressed her more against his hardness turning her breathing more abnormal.

Jungkook smirked by witnessing her reaction and then tugged one of her hair strands behind her ear and got closer to her ear.

"Stop behaving like an innocent and naive virgin Mrs. Jeon Y/n because we both know you're far away from it .. " He whispered into her ear and then licked her ear making her to swallowed hardly and then she felt his teeth grazing over her earlobe.

"You were saying something like I am not on my right senses right?

But trust me I am just feeling like now my each and every sense started functioning perfectly because we both know that ... " He groaned and nibbled her earlobe harshly making her hissed feeling his harshness over her until

"You Deserve it.... Every single inch of it... Kim Y/n...."

Y/n felt like her entire self got broke down into pieces hearing those words from his mouth, those words which she was telling herself from the past 3 years that she deserved it, every single inch of it..

And now hearing those words from his mouth, the tear amount of hope which was living in some corner of her heart died completely turned lifeless just like her soul and body realising she deserved every single thing that had happened to her and was going to happen to her.

Y/n stopped struggling and just stood in his arms completely frozen like a breathing dead body where as Jungkook's intoxicated self completely taken over him making him to crossed his every level of rationality.

Mature Content Ahead 🔞

He nibbled her ear and then trailed more down to her neck where he sucked and then harshly digged his teeth into her soft flesh making her eyes to filled with tears..

He got totally out of his right senses and then averted more down to her collarbone but her shirt worked as a barrier between it which made him frustrated so he took his face out from her neck and groaned in her ears.

"Strip right here right now..."

Her eyes filled with more tears which threatened to fall hearing his words until she felt him to clutched her waist aggressively and again muttered

"Strip every f#cking piece of cloth from your body with in a second before I torn them on my own and then make you to walk out of this room with your ripped clothes in the morning.... "

He groaned and again bite her earlobe which made a tear to rolled down from her eyes..

He got away from her and then gazed at her glossy eyes with his darken one and she just stood there completely numb while staring at him vulnerably which made his intoxicated self to angered up more.

"I hate repeating my f#cking self and if you didn't strip in a second now, I promise you to make this so painful for you that you'll be begging for your own end Kim Y/n..."

Her breathing got stucked into her throat in fear and horror by hearing his venomous choice of words and feeling his gloomy and extremely inebriated gaze to filled more rage and wrath..

And she knew that she had no other option then to accept what he wanted her to do because she had signed her own willingness and consent to endure his every action no matter how painful it was going to be for her.

Y/n gulped hardly and then removed the hand bag from her shoulder making it to fell on the ground and then started opening her shirt's button with her trembling hands.

Where as his cunning eyes gaped every single action of her desperately and impatiently.

Y/n opened her shirt and then removed it from her body and then held the hem of her skirt and opened it too along with her hills leaving herself only in her inner wears and stood there like a statue while looking down towards the floor until she felt him walking closer to her again.

Jungkook reached to her and then wrapped his both arms around her waist and placed his mouth over her ear

"I said every single piece of cloth Kim Y/n...."

Y/n heard him breathing out and then his palms to trailed upward towards the hook of her bra and her whole body shrugged when he torn it carelessly making her to fisted her palms.

He took it out from her body and threw it  on the floor and sucked her neck aggressively and again whispered in her ear.

"I had warned you Y/n to think carefully before doing anything because my hate for you knows no limits and barriers ....

And you still choose it even after knowing this so now it won't be on my head that I'll wreck and ruin you in every possible and painful way "

Y/n closed her eyes slowly hearing his every word and just waited for the enormous amount of pain to taken over her entire self and her body quivered in pain when he Vigorously nibbled her weak spot while digging his nails on her bare back.

She clenched her teeth and tightly shut her eyes as tears started to fall from them until she felt him to grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards the bed and threw her over it as forcefully as he could.

Her entire body started shivered in fear where as her closed eyes started falling tears more abruptly as she heard him distracting his clothes and could feel his burning gaze roaming over her naked body which was laying on the bed and was only covered with her panties.

She crossed her arms over her naked chest in order to hide herself from him as much as possible until she heard the tackling sound of opening up of  his belt which made it evident that he retracted every piece of cloth from his body..

And her soul turned numb when she felt his body to hovered over her and his warm breathing to fanning over her face which made her to slowly opened her glossy eyes and then her gaze fell on his where she could clearly see the extreme amount of pain and hurt in his eyes of her betrayal which turned into anger and rage for her..

More tears fell from her eyes by gazing into him until she found his redden eyes to darted from her eyes to her trembling lips and her throat became dry when she saw him to leaning towards it which made her closed her eyes waiting for her fate to taken over her but it never happened instead she felt his breathing on her ear.

"I am never going to touch these lips of yours Kim Y/n because I loved to feel their warmness against mine but now every single thing between us is going to based on only one thing..

HATRED....... .."

Hearing those words, Y/n again opened her eyes and slightly tossed her head only to found him already peering at her with only one emotion in his eyes exactly like what he said.. .hatred... Extreme amount of hate and loathe for her....

They both just gazed into each other's eyes immensely until she found him to grabbed the hem of her panties and almost ripped them out from her body harshly and then held her crossed arms and parted them away from each other completely revealing her in front of him...

He hovered more over her almost pressing his whole body's weight over her, crushing her petite body beneath his until he got closer to her face more

"Do you  know how badly I have waited for this moment from the past f#cking 3 years...?"

His raspy voice made shivers to ran down her spine who was laying beneath him like a lifeless body completely naked and frozen while her eyes just stared into those dark brown orbs which once used to get filled with extreme amount of love  whenever they fell on her but today they were staring at her with nothing but hatred, anger and lust..

"You beneath me completely helpless ... "

She just gazed at him and her skin burnt up when she felt his fingers to started trailing on her exposed right bosom and then he clutched it harshly making her eyes to filled with more tears in pain ..

"Am I hurting you Mi..Casa...?. Does  it hurt? " He groaned and digged his nails deep in her bosom making a tear to rolled down from her eyes which made a cunning and dark grin to crept back on his face..

"It should be and get used to it because that's the only thing I am going to give you till the last breath of your life..." He smirked digging his nails more deeper making her to hissed in pain..

But her eyes never left his never and she never opened her mouth for once which made him to clenched his jaw as he got more closer to her face pressing his naked chest against her exposed one ...

"I loved you with my everything, every inch of my existence only to get played in return, only to get used in return ... " He whispered against her lips and she could feel the extreme amount of pain flashing in his intoxicated eyes which he immediately recovered with his dark wrathful one..

"That's what you said right..? You never loved me, you were playing with me so that you could get a good f#ck from me..

You just wanted me to f#ck you and that was the only thing you wanted from me because you would never love someone like me... This was exactly what you said to me that day when you left me after giving me a promise for eternity.

And after breaking every barriers between us that night. You left saying now you have nothing to do with me because that's the only thing you wanted do with me.. "

More tears rolled down from her eyes processing her exact words which she had told him 3 years ago ..

"And you know what now I am going to fulfill that wish of yours in every possible way . I am going to f#ck you over and over again whenever and wherever I want so painfully that ,that pain will agonize you for what you you had done to me... " He groaned and spread her legs wide and settled himself between them making her blood to ran cold and her whole body quivered when she felt his hardened shaft to pressed against her core..

"Remember when 3 years ago ,that night we had done this and I told you

I LOVE LOVING YOU....KIM Y/N.."He muttered with his husky voice while gazing at her watery eyes which continued to shed more tears abruptly realising how badly she was going to get ruined by the only person she forever loved and desired to have...

"Now we're going to do this again.. But ... " He breathed out and leaned more closer to her face while rubbing his erection at her core and spoke

"The only difference is that... "

They both stared deep into each other's eyes ....until she felt him to forcefully slammed himself inside her fully at once making her eyes to burnt up with tears of pain and her entire body to felt like getting teared apart harshly..

"NOW I LOVE HATING YOU,
JEON Y/N....."

Her whole body got broken down in pain as she felt him penetrating her so vigorously like stripping her soul apart from her body and it started hurting her terribly when he guided himself more deeper into her extremely tight walls and started hitting her on a very painful spot without letting her to adjusted to him.

He rammed inside her aggressively making her to firmly clutched the bed sheets as tears started to escape more densely from her eyes feeling him hurting her so badly like burning her alive because she didn't even feel a slight amount of pleasure as her  body was not prepared for those vigorous actions of his..

Their eyes got fastened with each other and she could feel him to getting drowned into his intoxication and his anger and pain made it more worsen which hurted her more terribly and then she felt him to pulled himself back and again slammed himself inside her roughly making her to teared up badly and digged her nails into the bed sheet.

Hot and sharp tears started to fall from her eyes as loud moans of pain tried to escape from her mouth which she held them back by chewing on her bottom lip abruptly turning it blood red and then closed her eyes because she wasn't capable of watching the venomous hatred in his eyes for her.

Her action angered him up more who thrusted inside her like an ruthless beast and buried his face inside the crook of her neck and started biting her tender skin roughly leaving his deep red marks there.

He grabbed the headboard and took out his every hate ,pain and anger on her which he had stored inside him from the past 3 years which crushed her already shattered state more badly.

And then finally after feeling like an eternity of  pain for her, she felt him twitching inside her and slowed down a little but turned more deeper and broader inside her which made her sore walls to clenched around him and then finally with a powerful and denser thrust, she found him reaching his high with a loud groan where as for her, she was far away from her pleasure because the only thing she got from his hatred was pain.

She finally found him to halted in his actions and collapsed over her naked body and her already ruined entity got wrecked more painfully when she felt him to wrapped his arms around her and caged her tightly and buried his face more into her neck and stated those words to her while getting lost in his deep concious.

"Why did you left me ? I have loved you more than my own self . "

A lone tear fell from her eyes hearing his words and feeling his now soft tenderness on her.

"Why you did it Y/n....? Why... ? " Jungkook softly whispered against his skin while his sleep started taken over him as he got trapped into his subconscious.

He hugged her more tightly and closed his eyes fully and got into his deep concious only after whispering those words to her.

"I Love You Mi Casa..... "

Her eyes pricked with more tears hearing those words from his mouth and his warm embrace to engulfed her more firmly which made her to lifted her arms and then hugged him back tightly and closed her eyes and fell into her deep concious only after uttering him her reply..

"I Love You More My Kookie.... "

Next Morning

Jungkook was on his heavy deep slumber until he heard his phone's alarm started ringing aloud because from the past 3 years, he was habitual with waking up early in the morning with the sound of his alarm ringing.

He got out of his sleep and then slowly opened his eyes and felt like they were too heavy to even open.

He got up and groaned when he felt his head banging loud. He clutched his head and then slowly adjusted his dazy eyes to the light of the day and then he got on his senses when his eyes roamed over the whole room and everything stroke his mind that what had happened last night or in precise what he had done..

He immediately darted his eyes towards the place beside him but his eyes got befuddled by watching the place beside him to empty but slightly warm which meant she was there just a little while ago.

He immediately got up on his feet and then roamed his eyes over the whole room where he found his and her clothes to still laying on the floor which means she was still inside in that penthouse and then his eyes fell towards the bed where the sheets were completely tangled and disrupted which made him restless.

He hurriedly wore his pants and then checked the bathroom but got nothing there, then he went out and looked at the hall but there too he found nothing and even the door was locked from inside because she would never be able to open it because it was a passcode lock which made him  desperate ..

He clutched his hairs and again then again got inside the room and his eyes scanned on every corner until it stopped on the slightly opened door of the balcony.

His brows wiggled by watching it and he immediately took his steps towards it and pushed open the glass door and his eyes got bewildered by witnessing the site in front of his eyes as he yelled..

"Y/N......"

Hey babies, hope you all are doing fine. I hope you liked this long chapter and yes no hatred regarding anything because I have already mentioned more than necessary times that this book is a dark themes ff so if anything bothers you then leave but no hatred or criticism.. Because I don't want to offend anyone.. And again it's just a fiction so take it like that.

And please check out my beautiful reader's story who started writing for the first time and needs our help and support sarahsarah13579

Till then

Love You Take Care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 12.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
16.2K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
4.4K 200 11
âš Warningâš  *Dark romance* Her hit the wall when he forcefully pushed her hard and digged his nails against her soft skin making she hissed in pain whi...
392K 15.2K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...