The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 52

363 47 14
By Bithikhanam99

AMAN'S POV

"Those bloody motherfuckers! I shouldn't have killed them then. I should let them live. Then I could torture them my hearts fill." I throw the camera to the wall with full force. It scattered over immediately, broken into pieces by pieces.

"How dare they! How dare they shoot a video of forcing my Fiore! Ahhhaaa....!" I looked around to find anything to put my anger into. In a burning rage, I slammed my body to the nearest wall.

"Aman! Calm down, calm down for fucks sake. You are going to hurt yourself." I heard Mike's worried voice behind me, I don't give a damn about that.

"She is mine!" I snarled to face him. "She is only mine. No other person has permission to touch her like that. Only I can touch her like that, only I." I growled like a rabid animal. "They dared to film such a thing. Did you watch how much she was crying? Struggling? Shouting for me?" I gripped my hair. "I should be there before they even touch her, lay hand upon her. They shouldn't be holding her in the first place." I slumped down on the chair, panting loudly.

"Yes. I know. But she is safe, for now. So cool down your head or I will fucking drown you in ice water. That's why I told you not to tie her with our life. Did you see the results? I fucking forbid you to even brought her here. But you hadn't listened." Mike scoffed.

"How is she? Is she okay? She isn't hurt or anything, right?" Mike added slowly.

"Why didn't you ask her? You called yourself her brother, but you didn't even go back to see her in the last twenty-four hours. Fucking brother! My foot!"

"Aman I will fucking kill you if you dared to talk like this!" Mike's calm demeanour changed into a raging one, matching mine. "Yes, I didn't go. Because she was with you. Because I trust you that you never let her hurt. And don't break my trust, never, ever. Or brother or not, I will destroy you."

"Enough! You two." Marshall slammed the steel table, forcing us to look at him. "What are you two doing? I can't believe it. You are fighting for a girl! Don't forget why we are here, what we have to do. If your father got any hints about what are we doing here then we are finished. Do you get it? She is fine for now, had no danger. So both of you, drop this and fucks sake move on to the next plan." He hissed loudly.

"He is right, Boss." Jordan joins us. There is a stain of blood on his wife beater. "Leave it for now and let's go to welcome our newest guest for tonight, Lory Lapraik."

"Now you are talking. Where is the bastard?" I rolled up my sleeves in excitement.

"In the torture room."

"Wait, Aman! You are not going there." Mike stopped me.

"Why?" I snarled.

"Because I don't want him to be dead right now. I know what you are thinking but stop here. He is an important person to us and I don't want to lose him. Just wait until we are done."

"But he...."

"I know, I know. Trust me, I also want to break his bones. But it's not the right time. Just wait a bit." He grabs my shoulders. I lowered my gaze. "Jordan! Take care of the fucker. I want to know why he kidnapped Jasmine first." He dragged me to the couch and slumped down with me.

"Want a glass?" Marshall handed us two whiskeys. I grabbed mine and finished it in one go, while Mike didn't even touch his glass.

"So... The ship reached Italy without getting into your father's eyes and now everything is in place. Should we make a move now or do you want to wait for confirmation of the others? Marshall tried to fill my glass but Mike stopped him.

"Take another sip and I am telling Jass about your drinking." Mike glared at me.

"What? I thought you are on my side. Aren't you my brother?"

"I was. But she is my little sister and I won't let her be with a drunker when she doesn't even touch liquor. So it's a no-no for you. Marshall, don't give him any drinks."

"But... I was... Leave it." I give him my death glare and they both scoffed.

"I told you he is whipped." Marshall chuckled and Mike also joined him.

"Shut up, both of you." I rolled my eyes. "I am not whipped or something. Stop grinning like fools."

"I don't believe. When is the last time you become so hulk for any girl?" Mike points to me. "Never. And also, how could he not fall for her? After all, she is my sister, my." I can't but laugh at his action.

A scream came from the back door and Marshall looks at me eagerly. His eyes shone up in mirth and I catch his words even before he talks.

"No. I know you can't wait to beat that Lapraik fucker, but not now. If he gets to know about you working with us, it will be a problem." I stop him and he pouts dramatically.

"That's sad. I was thinking about the varieties of how to break his bones. What should we do? Next time." He crossed his chest and we laughs.

"But you" Marshall stirred on his seat. "I still can't find out why you are interested in a normal average girl while you have a line of the top models back in Italy? Like every day new pussy, isn't it better than fucking one pussy every day...What the fuck!" I threw the glass towards him. It hits him on his forehead even before he finishes his words.

"Damn it are you fucking crazy...." Mike gutted him and he roars in pain. "Damn you, not you also."

"Bastard she is my sister," Mike shouts. "Talk another word and I will find your vocal cords into your palm.

" What? I just told the truth. Aman can you... God!" He falls seeing my expression. "Don't tell me you haven't fucked her yet."

"Why did my sexual life become so important to you suddenly?" I gritted out angrily.

"No. Dude, no. You are great, I am impressed by you. Just text me your marriage date and I will be your best man." He raises his hand. I opened my mouth in protest but Jordan entered back, breaking his knuckles.

"It's done, Boss." He stands in front of me.

"And?"

"He admits it. Told that his daughter didn't tell him to do anything. He planned to clear her daughter's path." Anger easily slipped from his calm tone.

"Good. Keep him till tomorrow then we should let him go."

"His men will be searching for him now." Mike taps his gun on the table.

"I know, let them search. Rachael already called me twice though I didn't answer back. Let her worry about her dear daddy for some time. It's already night and I want my sleep badly. If you guys want to go back then can. I am not going today."

"Why? What happened?" Mike frowned.

"Nothing bro, nothing. And that's the problem." I left a deep sigh.

"Oho! Imagine who have blue balls for a regular basis." Marshall whistles and I chuckle, finally accepting the truth.

"God! She is making me crazy. In my whole life, never met such a girl. I don't know what to do with her." I rub my face. "Leave it, I want to sleep."

"I am also not going back, move over." Mike stands up.

I lay down but sleep is far away. Like every other night, I imagine how it feels to be with her. She sleeps next to me, her hairs spread all over the bed as I sniff the scent of her shampooed hairs. Her pouted cheek and rosy plump lips which are always lured me to kiss them, bite them till they become blood red. And from the last night seeing her naked upper body is became real torture. All I want is to touch her boobs, fondle them, suck them, bite them like my favourite food. Even thinking about her is making me hard. I nod my head and divert my mind elsewhere.

The morning come and we woke up, gets ready for leaving the place and start a new day. Rory was still bound there, I saw Jordan did a number upon him. Good, cause if I was there he won't be able to breathe like now.

"I want my coffee badly." Mike groans while passing the employees of our hotel. They greeted us. We just nod at them and get into the elevator.

"I will tell Fiore not to make coffee for you anymore." I grin seeing his scowling face.

"As if she will listen to you. She is my sister. I will tell her not to talk to you, ever." Now it's my time to frown at him.

"Looks like we both are whipped." Mike chuckles and I drop my angry look.

The elevator stops at our floor and we both entered. Mike directed at the kitchen as I went to the living room. But as soon as I looked at the interior a deep frown set up on my face.

I slowly went to the couch and grabs the clothing laying there dispersed. The ivory-coloured long dress which I brought some days ago is laying on the floor. I brought it for Jasmine and still had to give her. No one knows about it and last time I put it inside my closet. How does it come here and who did this? I gripped the cloth tightly in anger. Is it Jasmine? But she never neglects anything. Then who?

"A-M-A-N"

I sharply turned around hearing Mike's loud voice. There is a certain edge in his voice that suddenly chills down my bones. I drop the cloth and run to the kitchen.

"What the!" I stilled at the scene. I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to believe what am I seeing is right, not any hallucinations of my mind. My heart leaps up and I, for the first time in my life don't know how to react.

The first thing I saw is blood. Is thickened up, dried, patched on the white marble floor. Making a sharp contrast. Then I noticed the resource of the blood, Jasmine's cat. It's lying on the floor, in a pool of blood, unmoving. Their white fur of his is now red. There's so much blood that I just can't believe how could be there so much blood in such a tiny animal. I looked before that, a few feet and there is sitting Jasmine, her back is leaning against the kitchen counter. I looked at her, she is wearing a white long kurta and pyjamas. But there is also blood in her dress. There is a deep wound on her forehead, from where a trail of blood downed from her cheek, neck to shoulder. Clotted blood, dried up a long time ago. And then I noticed her right hand, cuffed with the counter. The steel handcuff is tightly gripped on her hand and I see blood on her wrist. I easily understand that it's from struggling to be free from the cuffs. She is looking at her cat, unblinking her eyes. Her face has ashen up with dried tears. Eyes blood red, she doesn't even notice us.

Mike fall on his knees in front of her, blocking her vision of her cat. And we saw the flicker of life into her eyes, they moved a little to see her pet. He pulled out a small knife and picked up the lock of the handcuff. Her hand fall on her lap released from the bound. I saw the cut mark on her wrist.

"Sis!" Mike finally broke the silence. "Jasmine!" He grabs her face into his palm. But she flinched back, not breaking her eyes from her cat.

I touched the blood around her cat, it's cold. Then I touched the cat, or more likely the dead body of the cat. It's also cold as ice. Means it's dead for a long time, but how long? I found the bullet hole in its stomach. Whoever did this gave him a slow death, a torturous and painfully slow death? I imagined what happened. Jasmine was struggling against the bound while her cat was dying, beyond her reach. I pick up the body in my hand, it's soft far now wet in blood.

As soon as I picked it up there is a movement from Jasmine. She hissed. Mike leave her and she crawled at me, without looking at me. Her whole attention is on her cat as if there is no one around her except her pet. She snatched him from my hand and grips him tightly against her heart, began to pet him like she always does. On the other hand, her dress become more bloody as she slumped down.

"Fiore!" She didn't lookup.

"Fiore!" I gripped her shoulder and she opened her eyes. Her face is morphed in blankness. Not a single trace of emotion is there.

"Who?" I tried my best not to growl out. Only I and I know how I am controlling myself.

"Kitty!" I shared a knowing glance with Mike hearing her voice, rough and hoarse. We know how someone's voice changes like this. When someone screams a lot and a lot, that's when their voice breaks.

"The name. Just say the name." I practically pleaded. But she still looking at her dead pet. I waited for a second, and then another and another. Silence falls around as we don't know what to say, how to break her trance. It feels like someone just squeezed my heart inside my rib cage.

"Sis! Please talk. Look at me, look at us." Mike chocked.

"Jasmine look up." I gripped her jaw and tried to lift her face upward, but she didn't move a bit. I can't even force her into this situation and she needs medical care as soon as possible for the wound on her forehead.

"Fiore! Just talk to me. Look at me." She doesn't look up, still hugging her cat tightly, nudging her face into his bloody fur. "Damn it look up." I shake her gripping her shoulders. I can feel my own body is shaking, but I don't know why, is it anger or fear or nervousness?

Flashback

Jasmine's Pov

"Yes, yes, I am here. What do you want?" I laughed at Kitty's tactics. "Are you hungry? If not then stop biting my toes." I pull up my feet on the couch, Kitty is now jumping up and down in front of me.

"Stop moving. I can't see the TV. Come here, come." I pick him up and placed him on my lap. I began to comb his fur with my fingers and he closes his eyes and began to purr loudly. I smiled at him and continue to watch TV.

"What now?" Kitty mewed at me. "Oo, you are hungry. Come on, we have to do something about it, right?" I tickled his belly and went to the kitchen.

"What do you want? Milk or cat food?" I put him on the counter and went to the cupboards and grabs his bowl.

I heard the metallic clink of the elevator and smiled, thinking about a certain someone and how we spend the day. I get a feeling that he likes me today. There were so many times today I just want to tell him about my feelings, but I hesitated. The word 'if' is bothering me. What if he thinks different about me? I don't want to embarrass him.

"Wait a bit, they are home. Let me ask them if they want dinner or not. Okay, baby?" I pet his head and go to the living room. But instead of Aman or Mike, Rachael is standing there, with another goofy looking man.

"You!" She lowered her sunglasses and looked all over. "Where is Aman?"

"I don't know, he hasn't returned I immediately feel uncomfortable around her.

"He isn't accepting my calls. Okay, let him return, I am waiting here. Do you have any good wine?" She flips her hair back.

"Are you asking me?" I looked at her confusingly.

"Yes, is there anyone else is here?" I looked at the man and she scoffed. "He is my bodyguard. But you are the caretaker of this house right? So bring me wine, now."

"We don't have any wine." I crossed my hands.

"Then scotch? Or beer?"

"No. If you want to drink then go to a club, not here."

"Are you talking back to me? Do you forget what happened last time? Or I need to remind you again?" She steeped at me. I nod my head. I shouldn't have talked like this. "Move. I can find my drink myself." She pushed me and entered the kitchen, me following her. Rachael went to the fridge and opened it, but then slammed back when she couldn't find anything of her choice.

"I can't believe they hadn't kept anything here. And... Oh! Why is the cat is on the kitchen counter?" She shouted angrily. "Put it down."

"So?" I frowned back. "It's my cat. It can be anywhere it wants to be. Who are you to shout at him?"

"Who am I? Bitch! This place is going to be mine very soon. So if you don't want to be dead then move from my sight. Even if I saw you with my fiance again after I warned you last time, you can see what I am going to do with you." She snarled and I closed my mouth. I am still afraid of her.

"And you..." She went to Kitty, who is looking without any care. "Get the fuck out of my sight." She slammed her fist loudly next to Kitty, startled him. He jumped up in fear and stumbled upon the bowl of milk. The bowl tumbled down on Rachael's body.

"Ha! The cat! What had it done! My dress!" Her whole face become red in anger and stepped back, she is looking ready to kill now.

"I... I. I am so sorry. He didn't do it intentionally. Yeah, Allah! What should I do? When should I do?" I fumble back and forth. "You can wear my clothes. Come with me."

"How dare you! I am going to wear your clothes!" She spats with so much malice that I flinched back. "I am in my fiance's house and I am going to wear a sluts dress! Fuck off from my face." She stumped her foot loudly and turn back, went forward to Aman's room. I breathed in relief when she went from my vision.

"Do have any idea what have you done?" I whisper-yelled at Kitty, picking him up and holding him tightly. "Sorry, sorry, I know it's not your fault. But she is so scary." I looked at the man standing like a statue in the middle of the room. "I can't breathe normally until she is gone. So be a good boy and don't do anything, please." I murmur into his ear, not knowing if he understand me or not.

After a few minutes, I again heard her stomping feet. She comes back, wearing a shirt of Aman's. I immediately look down, not wanting to see his shirt on her body. I don't want to see her, the sting in my heart again pains.

"You fucking slut!" She screamed on my face. I panic looked at her seething face. "Why the fuck is your dress into Aman's closet?"

"What?" I looked puzzledly at the dress she throw on the floor. Ivory coloured Anarkali dress.

"It's not mine." Where does it come from?

"You lying slut! Do you think I don't know what you want? You fucking slept with him, when I clearly warned you not to. Who wears this type of dress in here if not you?" She grips my hair. But before she can do anything Kitty scratches her face with his paws and she immediately leaves my hair, hissing in pain.

"Oh no! Kitty run!" I gulped in fear and tried to run away. But the man blocked me. She screamed at him something in a foreign language and he went towards the kitchen, following the trail of Kitty. She looks at me and I stepped back.

"You whore! First, you slept with my fiance and then tried to ruin my face! You are so dead today." She grips my hair and dragged me to the kitchen, slapping me when I tried to get free.

"You love this cat too much, right? Now, look what can I do." She slammed my head on the kitchen counter with force. A sharp pain run down me from my head to toe as my vision blurred. I stumbled, trying to regain my consciousness.

"St... Stop. I am not lying. The dress is not mine. I swear. Please." I noticed the man catching Kitty by his neck. "Leave him." I pushed Rachael. "Leave him," I screamed at the man. "I said let him go." I tried to get him back from his grip. But Rachael dragged me back and clasped my hand into a handcuff, she tied the other part on the counter.

"What are you doing? No. Let me be free." I tugged, but nothing happened.

"Just enjoy." She laughs in my anguish. The man pressed Kitty on the floor under his boot and screamed.

"Please, please don't do this. He is just an animal. Please try to understand, he was afraid. Don't hurt him, please." I began to cry in fear.

"You are angry at me, right? Then hurt me, hurt me all you want. Just let him go. I am begging you, he doesn't know. Please, tell him to move back his boot. He is hurting Kitty." I kneeled in front of her. "I will do whatever you want, just don't hurt him. He can't bear it. Look at him, he is fragile. Please." I sobbed loudly seeing Kitty fighting under the man's boot. His every mewling ripped my heart apart.

"Aha! It's too much. Finish it, I have to go." The man pulls out a gun and points at Kitty.

"No!" I tugged forward, but the cuff is unmoving. "Don't do this, I am begging you. Don't.... "

Loud noise and I flinched back in horror. My eyes are fixed on the gun and the smoke that's coming out from it. I stilled, every breath I took can be counted now, it's as slow I took. It feels like he shot the gun at me, not Kitty. I slowly looked down at Kitty, his whole body is throbbing in pain as blood slowly runs down him. I am suddenly aware of the wet trail running down my face from my head. I slowly raise my hand and touch it, then I look at my fingers, they are bloody.

Suddenly I snapped back in reality. Kitty is dying. He is dying. My baby is dying.

"Let me free. I have to save him, let me be free. Look he is still alive, please let me save him." His movement faltered and stopped.

Everything is finished.

"You want to be free?" Rachael dangles a key to my face and then throw it away. "Go, and pick it up. Let's go." The man followed her.

"What have you done! What have you done!" I slumped down.

End of the flashback

"Fiore! Talk to me. Please." I again shake her. But she is nowhere in reality.

"Damn it! Let him go. He is dead." I shout and she flinched back. Thank god she finally reacts.

"What?" She whispers in her hoarse voice.

"Fiore! Look at me." I took a deep breath. She finally looks at me. "He is dead. Let him go, love."

"Dead? My Kitty is dead?" She asks ignorantly.

"Yes."

"No." She moves back. It's not true. He is with me. You liar. You are a liar." Her voice breaks as she began to shiver. Her whole body moves back and forth as violent shivers run down her body.

"Fiore! I am not lying." I stretched my hands to hold her. But she jumped up, stands on her wobbly legs. Mike stands behind her as I am in front of her.

"Go... Go away, you monster. Go away..." Her eyes roll back as her voice closed. Her eyes slumped down and Mike grabbed her at the exact time her legs fall. She becomes unconscious in his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 14.1K 32
Book 1 of The Mismatch series. *** He was a Heartful, jolly boy who everyone admired. Now he's a...
32.7K 550 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
55 8 13
He thought his life was a pain, she knew her life was a pain. What happens when your thoughts and intelligence collide? Will your end come out right...
150K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...