The Forgotten Child

By Little1Writer

"Actually I do. I'm working", I said with no emotion at all. They didn't deserve it. They don't get to know h... More

A/N
Character Listing
Character Aesthetics
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
FINALE

15

62.3K 1.7K 281
By Little1Writer

I woke up to hands lifting me up under my legs and back towards their chest and gently putting my head resting against their arm. I opened my eyes a little more, squinting due to light, to see Stone staring straight ahead of him, acting as if this was normal. I could see my other brothers walking behind him, Ravy and Rome pushing each other as they went and Lucian and Millian walking side by side.

I looked around and realised that we were on a runway of some sorts. I jumped up out of his arms catching him off guard, making him drop me right onto my head. They all jump into action as they see me groan and rub my head. I checked for blood and it wasn't bleeding, but I now had a giant headache and most likely a concussion.

"Dude what the heck", I asked Stone, as I tried to stand up but a wave of dizziness came over me, making me latch onto his arm. He lifted me up like before in bridal style and stared down at me in concern, even though he tried to hide it.

"Are you okay?", Millian asked. I shushed him as he was really loud.

"Fine, Just hurts like a bitch", I said rubbing my head whilst my other hand latched onto Stones suit, making sure he didn't drop me, which I was like 80 percent sure he wouldn't but given a minute or so ago I wasn't so sure.

"Are you okay Tills?", Stone asked, in the most gentle voice I've ever heard him use, even the boys which I could see from the corner of my eye look shocked. I just nodded not wanting the extra noise.

"Where are we?", I asked confused. I had now fully opened my eyes and was staring at a giant aeroplane. I tried to get out of Stones arms but he wouldn't let  me down, he just held on tighter. I hated planes with a passion, I was deathly afraid of heights and if we crashed I didn't want to be stuck with just them for eternity. 

"Stone put me down", I said, pushing him away from me. He just ignored me as we went up the stairs in the plane. It was like I weighed nothing to him, a feather if such. I tried to get off him but he didn't budge. I kept wriggling and moving like crazy but he clung on harder.

"For fuck sake Matilda", He said, and finally put me down when we got further into the plane. I beelined for the door but Lucian had already ordered someone to slam it shut. I moved back into the corner.

"Where are we going? Why are we on a plane?", I asked, furious with them. They all sat down comfortably, all having their own little area, Ravy and Rome sat in front of the T.V, Lucian sat with Millian at a set of table and chairs, one on either side, it matched on the other side as well, kind of like the ones you find on trains but much fancier, him reading a book: "13 hours" and Millian on his laptop playing some game. Stone however sat in the other "booth" and got his laptop out.

"We live in a small town in California", He said without looking up, getting his laptop sorted out. I looked at him in surprise.

"WHAT?", I yelled, catching them all by surprise, then followed by a stern look from Stone.

"Don't shout little sister", He said in an almost amusing voice. I just rolled my eyes. I looked around and realised the only place to sit was in front of Stone and a small sofa down the side with a purple blanket on it. I decided to look around and noticed a door in the back. My head was still killing me and I had now gotten a huge headache which made me really tired.

"Why didn't you tell me?", I asked, in a toned down angry voice, but it still came out at furious. Stone just shrugged and got some paperwork out as the twins started arguing about their video game. Lucian rolled his eyes as he tried to read his book and Millian was so immersed in his game he didn't even notice.

I decided to ignore them all as I rolled my eyes and explore. I came to the back to see a small bedroom, with a double bed squished inside, with a connecting door which I was guessing as the bathroom. I then walked to the other side of the plane, Stone watching me as I did, even Lucian gave me a side glance, as I came to the front.

There was a lady there, stocking everything. She jumped when she saw me. She gave me a smile, I didn't know if it was fake or not as she had obviously practiced it.

"Hi there, did you need something m'lady", She asked. I looked at her in surprise when she called me that.

"No no, and please, call me Matilda", I said with a smile, in which she gave me a much genuine smile in return. She nodded and she opened the door behind her. It was a huge bar with two opposing sofa's next to it, which looked way more appealing than the other ones. She gave me a smile in which I recognised straight away as Michael's. The same smirk I realised, she looked alot like him as well now that I looked at her, with the same hair and the same nose.

(The boy in which she met whilst smoking on the hill)

"Look weird question, but do you know a kid called Michael", I asked. She looked surprised for a second before nodding her head.

"He's my little brother", She said in surprise. I looked shocked for a second as I composed myself. Small world huh? This has to be the biggest coincidence in the world.

"Why do you know him?", She asked. I looked at her for a second before she raised her eyebrows at me in a suggestive way.

"No No, not like that, I just met his friends and they chased me around being idiots", I said with a laugh. She laughed with me at the same time.

"Yeah, he does that, not with girls though. He's on holiday there with our dad right now, he will be coming home soon", She said with a smile. They were obviously close and it looked like she really missed him.

"So why aren't you?", I asked. She sighed and sat down at the bar, as I followed her and sat in the next seat.

"My dad wants me to get married and I refused, so he gave me two choices, Marry who he wants or I'm cut off, I chose the easier option", She said sadly. She didn't seem upset about being cut off, only that she missed out on being with her family. I gave her a reassuring hug before jumping up to her. She was only around 20 and she was very pretty now that I looked at her properly.

"Wait here", I said, jumping upwards. She nodded and looked at me with curiosity. I remembered seeing a mini fridge in the main plane with tons of snacks in. I walked in to see them all look at me at once, this time I noticed William sat on the sofa also on a laptop. What did he have to do, he was a driver?. I completely ignored them as I went to the fridge. I grabbed a bunch of stuff and the purple basket.

"What are you doing?", Millian asked, looking up from his game.

"I made a friend.", I said nonchalantly and started to walk to the door before Stone cut me off.

"Don't run off", He said, completely focused on his paperwork. It might of just been a natural instinct to say it to the boys so he said it to me, but I decided sass would be the right response.

"We're on a plane Stone, what am I gonna do, jump out and die?", I asked him sarcastically. Ravy and Rome both looked at me in surprise as Lucian put his book down and Stone stopped doing paper work, Millian just kept playing his game. He turned to me with a furious face for some reason, as I looked at him with confusion.

"I am sick and tired of the disrespect, I am your older brother and guardian, and don't talk about death in such a way that it doesn't matter to you", He said sternly, a menacing voice behind it. I just nodded my head and walked off. I heard them talking as I left but I just ignored it. I ran in to see, oh wait I didn't ask her for her name.

She was sat waiting patiently at the bar, when she saw the snacks she looked really surprised.

"I got food, and drinks", I said with a huge grin in which she copied straight away.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you for your name", I asked. She looked at me with a smile, as I looked back confused.

"Lucy, sorry, but I'm so use to working for rich people with bratty kids that it's really refreshing to see someone like you", She said with a warm smile. I just looked at her in surprise.

"Like me?", I asked. She nodded, grabbing a bag of crisps out of the bag. 

"Yeah, most kids your age are obsessed with their phones, and boys and money", She said. "But your the complete opposite of what I thought you would be.", She opened her crips, eating with me.

"What did you think I would be?", I asked through mouthfuls.

"Well, your brothers are very dismissive and cold, so I thought you would be too", She said with a small smile, before putting her hand over her mouth in shock.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that", She said, suddenly looking very worried. I just shook my head.

"I completely agree with you, and I promise I won't say anything", I said to her with a grin and a mouth full of crisps. She just laughed at me and started joining in. We talked about her brother, and her family. Michael is a lot more interesting than I thought, his dad sounds like an ass and their mum passed away when they were younger. 

"Right, I have to actually do my job now so thanks so much for the girl talk, I really needed it", She said with a grin. I nodded as she passed me a piece of paper with her phone number on it.

"Call me if you ever run into my brother again", She said with a smile. I just shook my head knowing it was very unlikely that I ever would. She left me to my own devices, and after an hour or so, I set down on one of the very comfy sofa's with the blanket on me, all cuddled up, and fell straight to sleep.

I woke up on the comfy sofa, only to open my eyes and see Stone sat staring at me with his laptop on his knees and paperwork scattered everywhere.

"It was much quieter in here", He said not looking at me. I pushed myself upwards which hurt my rips like hell. I had totally forgot about the boys in the park, and the pain killers must be waring off. He looked up immediately as I winced in pain. He closed his laptop and put a hand on the back of my head. I winced back almost instantly, as I saw nothing but guilt.

"I'm so sorry for dropping you", He said, as he went over to a small cabinet and grabbed some pain killers out, giving me two and sat and watched me take them.

"Stone", I asked him. He hummed in response still looking at me with worry.

"Why am I here?", I asked as he looked up with surprise.

------------------------------

UPDATED! I should be able to update again after school today. 

Why do you think she is there?

Should she forgive them and start a new life?

Will we see Michael again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33K 73
Here's a bombshell for you: I have eight brothers. Eight extremely attractive, smart, mischievous, crazy overprotective brothers. Well, step brothers...
4.7K 182 34
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
15.7K 641 24
"You're bleeding, and you're clearly upset. What happened?" "Nothing is wrong. Go away, Jace." She answered. "Bullshit, what's wrong? Did someone do...
554K 13.2K 96
Noah is a 12 year old boy who was kidnapped from his family when he was only 1 and 1/2 years old. He had 7 older brothers and 2 loving parents, thoug...