 𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸 𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗�...

By -bakubabes

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚... More

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭.. 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮.. 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯.. 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗠 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟰.. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟱.. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪/ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟲.. 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗗 🙇🏽‍♀️
𝟳.. 𝗛𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟴.. 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟵.. 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟬.. 𝗢𝗨𝗧 & 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗪/ 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗜 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟭.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟮.. 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 - 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟯.. 𝗘𝗫 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟰.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬𝗦 <𝟯𝟯.
𝟭𝟱.. 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟲.. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟳.. 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟴.. 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟭𝟵.. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟬.. 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟭.. 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟮.. 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟯.. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗦 𝗕 - 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟰.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟱.. 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝟮 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟲.. 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟳.. 𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟴.. 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟮𝟵.. 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟬.. 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟭.. 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟮.. 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡' 𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟯.. 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟰.. 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗜𝗞 𝗧𝗢𝗞 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟱.. 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟲.. 𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 🙇🏽‍♀️.
𝟯𝟳.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟴.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟯𝟵.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗦𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗡 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 ‎ ‎ ‎- ‎ ‎ ‎𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟬.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗘𝗥 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.
𝟰𝟭.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.

✩ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ¡ ✩

3.6K 125 118
By -bakubabes

★ 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎

𝐗

𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ★

★ ! 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 ! ★

(\__/)
‎( ⑉︎•ﻌ•⑉︎)つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕 💉 🩸

includes mentions and
descriptions of  blood : gore,
eventual lime  /  steamy /
sexual foreplay content.

╒═════════════════════════✰° 

AND DON'T COME BOTHER
ME CAUSE I'LL BE SLEEP!
I SPENT  ENOUGH TIME
WITH YOU FREAKS..

°✰═════════════════════════╛

─── 𝓣he blonde yelled over the loud music, his large hands stuffed into his pockets as he began to walk closer to the elevator.

"aw come on bakugo! let lose for one night.." denki pouted as his scary mask was hanging on the side of his face.

"nah let him go, you know he don't wanna be here unless his bae is present." sero nudged denki, which caused both of them to snicker and smirk at the spike-haired pomeranian.

bakugo's face grew red with a angry smug laying across his face. "the hell you mean?! im just tired and i could care less about that extra!" he argued with a finger to sero's face.

"yea yea whatever you say, guess she's my bae now.. where is my bae anyway." denki questioned, tilting his head as sero and him studied bakugo's expression to see how he reacted.

"i don't know and i don't fucking care." was all the blonde said before angrily marching to his apartment's hallway.

sero and denki smiled at each other, knowing the two succeed again at making bakugo flustered just at the sound of [ y/n ]'s name.

"and she's not your damn bae." bakugo muttered, pressing the elevator's keypad to his level at the complex.

"ayo! i heard that!" mina shouted, making bakugo flick her off as the elevators door closed. the boy bounced his leg, listening to the elevator music.

all that talk he was just doing about how he didn't give a shit about where [ y/n ] was, blah blah.. the thought still wondered in his head.

all the girl told him before leaving last night was that she was going to see some family for halloween. which wasn't a problem.. just how long was she gonna take?

as he shook his head to wake himself out those thoughts, the elevator doors opened, allowing him to walk out and make it to the end of the hall where his apartment was.

the boy had no clue why [ y/n ] and her whereabouts was stuck in his head. it's not like he liked her.. and she liked him back.. or he was her boyfriend, to even worry about all that.

maybe it's just the over protective friend in him. maybe it's just his stupid feelings acting up. whatever it was, he was gonna solve it and it was gonna be fucking soon.

he finally made it inside his apartment, closing and locking his front door while sliding off his shoes.

it was late, like very late due to him getting dragged out his room and forced to party with the stupid extras downstairs.

he just wanted to stay in his room, and watch scary movies, stuffing his face with sweets and shit like that, by himself.. or maybe with [ y/n ] too.

but oh no no no, not because he liked her, but just because maybe he wanted some company. for once in his damn life. though the man would never admit it.

but whatever. she's not here and now he's about to spend the rest of halloween night alone, as if he didn't just spend multiple hours partying downstairs.

the blonde wrapped his large, veiny hands on the edges of his shirt, pulling it over his head as his torso, arms, and back muscles flexed in the white moonlight shining through the open window, with every movement.

soon after, he pulled off his pants and underwear, finding himself in the shower, bathing himself and massaging his fingers through his spiked hair that began to fall in his face softly.

the hot water began to steam up the room, making the shower door fog up as well with the bathroom window and mirror.

the boy really began to get into it, enjoying the hot water running down his body, every inch of it soothing him in such a way he enjoyed. he closed his eyes, bathing and cleaning himself some more.

while he was softly washing his hair, he heard a light tap inside his bathroom. like the tap was against a window.. a small window right beside him while in he was showing.

quickly, he turned to it, seeing the translucent window with designs represent no kind of shadow against the window.

eventually he forgot about it. it's not like no one could reach this window anyway, so it was probably a bird or some stupid animal that hit it.

"tch.." after a few more minutes of being in the steamy room, he opened the shower door, stepping one foot at a time out as he reached for his towel, loosely wrapping it around his muscular waist as it kept out his sharp v lines.

opening the bathroom door, he felt the cold air hit his body after it just left the steamed bathroom. but he also felt like he just walked into his room.. that had a presence in it.

like someone was there. and he couldn't see cause the room was dim, only being slightly lit up due to his red led lights and the moonlight shining through the open window.

in that exact moment, he felt his heart drop through his ass. never his life has he been so scared, especially since he's by himself.

before he activated his quirk brightly, his worst nightmare came true. the man prayed no one was in his room.. but yet..

"..bakugo?.."

just as he was about to let all hell lose with his quirk, he found himself stopping it. that voice.. it sounded familiar. to familiar to the point that it was oddly music to his ears.

the blonde quickly reached over to his light switch, flipping it on as the light began to reveal..

"[ y/n ]? the fuck are you doing here? and how the hell did you even get in?!" he angrily questioned, marching closer to girl to see her better.

but quickly, his expression turned frightened. [ y/n ]'s face.. or rather lips and the corners of it.. was covered in a bright red liquid that dripped down the edges of her mouth.

her heart shaped pupils were dilated and dark. the aura of the girl just sitting here in her ripped, blood stained clothes was giving off a disappointed and.. unsatisfied feeling.

"is this some fucking halloween joke, [ y/n ]? cause your not funny." he angrily questioned, trying to convince himself that the blood staining the girl's clothes, was fake. although it looked a bit to real.

but she didn't answer. instead, she continued to stare at him with the most lifeless, damn near intimidating glare.

"[ y/n ].." bakugo didn't know what to say, or what to do. usually the girl would laugh or smile.. to show that it was a joke, maybe even yelling..

"lmaoo! no way you believed it, you should have seen your face!"

but the thing was.. she didn't.

"bakugo.. im so tired." the girl finally spoke a sentence, waking him out his multiple thoughts on why [ y/n ] was.. looking like this.

"y-you look it." he didn't know why the hell she was covered in blood, but he rather not be so quick to act crazy and jump to conclusions. it was obviously fake blood..

"i do? oh man.. maybe some rest will do."
[ y/n ] tiredly smiled, allowing bakugo to see her sharp fangs. his breath hitched, wondering how to even react to this.

if this was someone else, he'd already be yelling like he was crazy about them being littered in blood in his room and messin' up his clean ass bed set.

but this was different. this was [ y/n ]..

"can you lay with me?" the girl's eyes tiredly stared into his, speaking again before bakugo can say no.

"please? it's the least you can do." she spoke with a bit more emotion that represented aggravation. "..clean yourself up first." he muttered.

maybe talking about the main questioning problem could wait.

"can you help? im just so tired." [ y/n ] asked, trailing her eyes all around his tight abs, muscular hips, sharp v line leading into the loose towel.. and his plush neck.

"are you your fucking self? what's wrong with you?" the man finally said something more in his character.

the girl groaned and ignored him, dragging herself to his steamed bathroom while slamming the door shut. not to long after, bakugo heard the shower and tub water running.

bakugo nervously sat on his bed. he was so confused while trying to piece things together, he never even got fully dressed. all he put on was his boxers and socks.

after a while, the bathroom door finally opened, which made the blonde slightly jump at the sudden sound throughout the quiet room.

"hope you don't mind, which i don't care if you do, but im wearing your shirt." [ y/n ] muttered lowly, pointing at his oversized black skull shirt that covered her torso while licking her lower, plump lip, eyeing bakugo almost hungrily.

"you better give it back.." he responded, liking how she looked in his own shirt. he watched the girl flick off the light switch to his room light while tiredly dragging herself to the other side of his bed.

"now you owe me what you said you would do." [ y/n ] muttered again, sliding herself on side of him while pulling up the whole cover and laying it on top of him so he can be underneath it with her.

"..where's your halloween clothes?" bakugo asked worriedly, hearing the girl scoot closer and closer to his exposed body, feeling her oddly cold body against his.

but his question never got answered, instead he found his cheeks burning up at the feeling of [ y/n ] bringing herself up to his lap, placing her hips against his as she layed down on his exposed chest.

"wait.. this is fine, right? i should have ask first.." she spoke softly, never raising her head out of the crook of his neck.

"to late now.." he watched [ y/n ] bring her arm close to his hip, pulling the blanket completely over the too.

only thing that was heard under the blanket was [ y/n ]'s soft breathing against bakugo's neck. on the other hand, he was struggling to keep his breathe balanced.

"bakugo? are you okay?" [ y/n ] asked, blindly trailing her fingers against his soft neck and sharp jawline.

all this physical touch with the intense aura in the room was making him go insane. it was all so sudden to, yet he hadn't asked a single question it.

usually he'd been would have acted that way with anyone.. this was [ y/n ]. but of course, it wasn't gonna last long.

"no [ y/n ], im not o-fucking-kay!" he spat out, halfway throwing the cover off the two. "and why is that?" the girl rose up, but continued to stay straddled in his lap as her hands softly caressed his neck.

"whaddya mean 'why is that'?!" the boy began ranting on why he wasn't okay. "now tell me, why the hell was your clothes covered in blood?! was it real? and why are you acting like this?!"

it was really trippin the boy out. the bloody clothes, the touches that he always oddly wanted from [ y/n ], was finally being received. but in a weird and unfamiliar way.

the girl stayed silent, almost as if she was in a trance with the boy's neck. "[ y/n ], answer me!" he finally yelled while gripping her hand, noticing how cold they were. actually, her whole body was cold. inhumanly cold.

"..i didn't kill anyone." she looked away from him, feeling judged. "eh? who said anything about killing? and now that you say it, how the hell am i suppose to believe that?!"

".. because.. i didn't murder anyone. it's just.. it's halloween and im really tired, bakugo." the girl began to explain.

"and halloween is meant to receive something sweet, right?" she asked, which resulted in bakugo humming out in agreement, honestly just wanting her to get to the point.

"it just— it went all wrong. the blood.. oh goodness, the blood, bakugo.." she leaned forward, once again laying her chest against his while her face was back in the crook of his neck.

now he was worried. cause what the hell is she talking about? and why is she so cold? even after getting out the shower.

"it was horrible. i was so blinded by being desperate for the taste, it ended up horrible. sour, unhealthy, and unpleasant. don't you get it, bakugo?.."

the blonde tried and tried to understand, he felt like he knew exactly what the problem was but.. why would she talk about that to him? he wasn't mina.

but it still made him angry. he didn't know the girl was in a relationship, had a side piece or whatever she wanted to call it.

"it's halloween and i didn't get anything sweet. can't you at least help me with that?" [ y/n ] whispered the last part, parting her lips close to his neck slowly while desperately trying to hold back.

bakugo had a blank expression, wondering if she meant—. "how would i help? what fucking sweets can i provide for you?" he asked, breath getting heavier.

maybe this night wasn't gonna end out so bad. hell, maybe it'll let out a few feelings and secrets.

"can i show you? i promise it won't hurt for long. especially since.." [ y/n ]'s words trailed off, quickly stopping herself before something else comes out to quick.

of course it wouldn't hurt. if anything, it would feel amazing. and since she's the one offering it, who is he to decline such a dream.

but after she answers why her shirt was covered in blood..

"yes, you can show me but— aahugh!" all it took was he girl to hear that consent, immediately throwing the cover back over the two while..

"please katsuki.. don't move. it'll be harder on the both of us.."

sinking her fangs into that sweet spot she so desperately wanted to taste, lick, kiss, and even suck. and now, it was finally happening.

and what's even better is that it's happening on the night she really needed it too.

the boy continued to yelp into the [ y/n ]'s hand that covered his mouth. the girl felt his heart beat rapidly pick up as he began to take his pain out on gripping her hips tightly.

but as for the girl, she was in complete bliss. his blood was exactly how she imagined. sweet, delicious, and her perfect appetite.

it's the taste she's been looking for. been desiring and been looking for her whole life. so much to the point that it over-filled her desperation for blood.. and began to pour into arousing her.

"mmm~" that lustful tendency was rapidly taking over [ y/n ]'s body, rapidly helping her regain her energy as her body temperature was increasing as well.

those feelings were drifting onto bakugo as well. although they were already there, he was receiving it even more from [ y/n ] herself. in fact, literally.

by her fangs being so infatuated with his taste, and her longing desire for the boy himself, the feeling for it all was so strong while coming off of [ y/n ]'s body.. it came onto his.

mentally, physically, and even through the streams of blood that roped to her tongue.

those yelps of pain that came from bakugo's plump, pink, slippery lips slowly evaporated into groans of pain and pleasure.

"t-this isn't what i thought of when you said you -h-hahh~- wanted something s-sweet!" bakugo could barely create clear words.

he felt his own warm blood mixed with [ y/n ]'s drool, trailing down his neck, hearing the girl continue suck the life out of him as her own whines and whimpers became more evident.

and even the feelings below her stomach was becoming more evident too. the throbbing feeling was becoming bigger as her energy was more than replenished.

his vision was getting blurry, resulting in him clamping his eyes shut as he clenched and flexed his sharp jaw.

"[ y-y/n ]~, are you trying to kill me?" bakugo groaned out, trying to comfort himself through this overwhelming pain and pleasure by gripping and massaging her plump hips hardly.

unintentionally, while blinded by lust and sexual feelings growing more rapid by the second, bakugo bucked his hips forward, letting [ y/n ] feel all his hard on through her only clothed by panties, pussy.

instantly, the girl released her bloody, plumped lips from his now deep purple, blood stained bite mark; hickey on his neck, gripping his bedsheets beside his head.

the accidental friction sent from his large, hard bulge her to the edge, especially with his sweet taste of blood that lingered on her tongue. she was completely out of breath, as she began to felt hungry for something else.

her breath was heavy as she leaned down to lick up the rest of the remaining blood that slowly glided down his neck. the area that she had been sucking at was so purple and evident, it'll probably last for days.

"no, im not trying to kill you," [ y/n ] spoke, finally sounding like she had some life to her.

"but.. now i oddly..," it was far from odd, and she knew it.

"but now i oddly want you to kill my insides.." she finished, pulling that oversized skull shirt of his off her body, revealing her tits that were held so beautifully in her black laced bra.

"oh katsuki~," the way how the girl let his first name roll off her tongue to sexily sent him over the edge. it's all he longed to hear.. and now he was even more desperate to hear her scream it.

"you taste so good, i could have nearly left you passed out.." her hand slowly reached behind her ass, softly gripping the hard on the boy held through his boxers.

"you filled my desires.. of my longing of your blood.." wait.. she longed for his blood?

"but now i want to fill your little.. or rather big, desire." [ y/n ] smirked, slowly pushing herself back to align her pooling, clothed pussy against his clothed large, hard on.

bakugo was already whimpering and practically moaning like crazy due to [ y/n ] rocking her hips back and forward against his hard bulge like there was no tomorrow.

"so tell me, katsuki. what do you want me to do?~" the intense friction had been getting to [ y/n ], making herself more drenched per second.

"i want you tell me, too." [ y/n ] leaned back down towards his neck, softly kissing and licking that purple hickey all while continuing to grind her hips against his buckling ones.

"-hmm~, oh fuck~, - dammit, [ y/n ]. you know exactly where this is heading." he gritted through his teeth, clenching his jaw as his chest rose up and down from his breath getting heavier.

and the mind blowing friction that [ y/n ] was giving to him by rolling her hips painfully slow, against his covered hard on. she definitely had to be doing this on purpose, making him more desperate to be inside her.

"hmm.. i seem like i don't. so tell me." [ y/n ]'s tastebuds were enjoying the taste of his left over blood once more.

"s-shit~, i need to.." the blonde didn't want to say it out loud, but the dominance was growing more and more within [ y/n ].

especially while seeing bakugo in such a desperate state with his beet red face in a flustered territory.

so indeed, she wanted.. no, needed to hear it.

"come on.. say it, love." she began to pick up her grinding pace, leading one of his large hands underneath her bra as he wasted no time in gripping her tit and feeling her harden nipple.

as for his other hand, it was gripping her hip roughly, adding on to move [ y/n ]'s hips back and forward on him, most likely bruising it.

"-haah~- i fucking want a returned favor,
[ y/n ]~" the blonde felt her heavy dominance weighting on-top of him, which further pushed him to try and fight it. but it wasn't working to much.

although this side of [ y/n ] was to damn sexy and making him want to be slutted out by her, was which he hated, he wanted to find out how good it could get with [ y/n ] in this intense state.

"returned favor? it's not enough, bakugo." she lowered the bar to using his last name, which angered him. "i said i wanna hear it."

the boy couldn't take it anymore. the friction felt so good to the point that it hurt. he needed attention down there, and it needed to be fast. specifically from the girl causing it.

"dammit [ y/n ].. fuck me!" he turned his flushed cheeks away in embarrassment. and to that, the girl smiled mischievously, slowly licking his left over blood off her plump lips slowly.

she stopped moving her hips against his. the girl didn't want the fun to end so fast, so she slid her body back, deeper into the cover and out of the blondes slight blurry vision.

all while lowering her face to be aligned with his painfully obvious large bulge, sticking her plump ass up with a arch in her back.

"..[ y/n ]?" he thought all this play and build up was for nothing since the lost of friction had stopped for a few seconds now. but he was far from wrong.

but he was quickly shut up once he felt a hand being slid into the opening of his boxers, feeling his thick precum slowly glide down his length as his large, hardened dick receive a small lick off of [ y/n ]'s drenched tongue.

"oh.. fuck."

─── 𝟑𝟕𝟖𝟎  𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒  💉 🩸

— i know this came out four days
after halloween but.. that's how
long it took me to write this. it's
the most i've written in forever.
it's also a sneak peak of my new
writing style. let me know if
y'all diggin' it ;).

— anyways, hope you enjoyed lovelies,
and who knows, i may find a way to
bring this one-shot back to life.. but
in a different book.. or maybe even
sooner in this book?!

— who knows (↼‶) ?!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BAE BAES 🦇.

-𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐒™

▌│█║▌║▌║║▌║▌║█│▌▌│█║▌║▌║║

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
99.7K 4K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
18.4K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...
502 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...