Sinuous Love ||18+

De kaynshai

Sinuous (Adjective) - Having many Curves and Turns. Love. "I Love You." Hurt. "Oh you don't care? Then why th... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chatper 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Note
Epilogue

Chapter 11

152 5 3
De kaynshai

Two Months later

Two months have now passed and everything seems to be going relatively good.

Damien and I have been spending more time together and we've gotten closer than before.

Kathy, Lexi and Lynn absolutely flipped when I told them that Damien and I had sex, with me almost getting the shit beat out of me by Lynn with a slipper and Lexi and Kathy saying and I quote, "Called it! The Sexual Tension was strong!"

However, when I told them about what happened with Eren, they did everything to make me feel better. We also had to hold Lexi back from cutting his "lil baby dick" off and Kathy from calling a family member that could "Get the job done quickly."

Nicholas and I however, it's been complicated. We barley talk anymore and when we do it's about work. In all honesty it hurts, but maybe it's for the best?

Lately I haven't been feeling the best though, and apparently Kathy noticed it to.

"Lena what are you doing here? How many times am I going to tell you to stay your sick ass home!" She said spraying me with Lysol.

"Bitch! STOP SPRAYING ME IT'S JUST A COLD!"

"mmmm, I don't care I don't wanna get sick!"

After spraying my entire office with Lysol, she left to go get me some medicine to take.

I want to be at home right now snuggled underneath my blankets like a baby, but I have a meeting with Nicholas and as much as I really didn't want to see him, I also yearned to see him.

15 minutes later, I wanted to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom inside of my office. This is literally the worst!

After I was done, I cleaned up and left.

"LENA I'M BACK WITH THE MEDICINE, I ALSO GOT YOU CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM CAUSE I KNOW YOU CAN GET NEEDY WHEN YOUR SICK!"

"Thanks Kathy, but when did you get tim-"

My vision went black.

"LENA!"

I could hear Kathy's voice but my body won't move.

"LENA WAKE UP PLEASE!"

Why won't my eyes open!

"CIARA CALL 911 NOW!"

Get up Lena!

"It's ok Lena, I'm right here."

No I hate hearing Kathy talking with pain in her voice. Why can't I move!

"Lexi call Lynn now and meet me at Sunset Care Hospital!...it's Lena she was sick and blacked out, she won't get up...okay bye love you to."

No I'm making Kathy cry, Please don't cry.

"Ms. Jackson-LENA!"

Who's voice is that?

"LENA! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!"

The voice is so familiar, why can't I remember!

"She was sick and she blacked out her Secretary is calling the ambulance right now."

I hate myself for making Kathy worry like this, Get The Fuck Up Lena!

"FUCK THE AMBULANCE, I'M TAKING HER THERE MYSLEF!"

The voice is becoming more clearer but I still can't figure out who it is, I hate this!

I felt my body being picked up and movements were being made, and that's when I recognized the voice, with just one name....

"It's going to be okay, I've got you Princess."

Nicholas Smith.

After that, my mind finally gave in and went blank.

________________________________

"She's gonna be okay Kathy, the doctor said she passed out from fatigue."

Huh? What's happening?

"I know, I know, she just scared me."

Kathy?!

"We know it'll be alright, we promise."

What? What are they talking about?

"WHERE IS SHE?! LENA! IS SHE OKAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! SOMEBODY TALK TO ME!"

I'm so confused, I need to wake up.

"She's fine Damien, she just passed out."

Damien? he's here to?

"Okay...who the hell are you?!"

Huh?! There's more people here?!

"The names Nicholas Smith, I'm Shailena's Business Partner."

Nicholas...he's here?!

"Oh so your the Famous Nicholas I keep hearing about!"

Oh No!

"I see you've heard of me, and who are you?"

Oh No!

"Damien, Lena's Best friend, what are you doing here?"

"Because I brought her here and I care for her a lot, at least I was here on time."

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

"You son of a bitc-"

Yep that's my cue to WAKE MY ASS UP!

"Look Lena's waking up!"

My eyes flutter open adjusting to the bright light above me. The sound of a steady beep can be heard from the machine next to me.

"Lena, are you okay, it's me Kathy!"

"Hey Kathy, yes I'm fine, what happened?" I asked my voice sounding raspy.

"Your at the hospital, you passed out." Lynn said getting up from her seat across from my hospital bed along with Lexi.

"Oh I remember now, I was sick, I'm sorry for worrying you guys, especially you kathy, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine Lena, next time I say stay home, stay your sick ass home bitch!" She said laughing which made the rest of us smile.

"Lena I-" Nicholas was cut off when the doctor entered the room.

"Ah! Ms. Jackson, your awake, that's nice to see. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay I guess, I still have a headache though and my back hurts a bit."

He came closer to me and did the usual check up.

"Yes that is to be expected when your expecting."

Yeah I guess that's common when you have a col- wait....The fuck he just say?! EXPECTING?!

"I'm sorry doc, what did you just say?!"

"Oh you didn't know? Well let me be the first to congratulate you, Your 2 months pregnant!"

The room went silent and I mean it was Loud, like Loud as Fuck!

"Well...ahem...I'll be going now, there is a buzzer at the side of your bed, if you need anything press that and a nurse will come to your assistance. Goodbye now."

The air was thick, so thick I felt like I was suffocating. Until Lexi and Kathy spoke...

"Okay, Kathy listen to me right...if 2 + 2 equals 4..."

"Mmm right,"

"And 5 + 5 equals 10..."

"Yeah go on,"

"What the fuck is this?"

"Algebra?"

That earned them a smack behind the head from Lynn.

"Lena?"

Both Damien and Nicholas called my name at the same time.

"I-" I couldn't speak, words couldn't form in my mouth or my mind. I was scared.

"Who's the father?" Damien asked, His tone was unreadable.

"I-" again I tried to speak but I couldn't, it's like someone ripped out my vocal cords.

"Let's calm down okay."

"Who the fuck are you to tell me to calm down! Why are you even still here aren't you just her business partner!"

"As I said before I care for her lot, so if you don't mind I would like to know if she's okay!"

"How is this any of your fucking business! Your acting like she fucked you and your the father!"

"And your not doing the same?!"

Again with the Loud ass silence. I wanna crawl into a hole and hibernate but never get up.

"Wait... Lena did you...did you sleep with him?"

Now I could read his tone, it was filled with pain and hurt.

"Answer me Lena!"

"Yes..." I whispered but loud enough that he heard.

"We always used protection, except for the first time we had sex...but I pulled out...so that means..."

He looked at Nicholas and then back to me, his eyes becoming teary, it broke my heart, what have I done.

"Damien I'm Sor-"

"Unbelievable!"

"DAMIEN WAIT!"

He left the hospital room speedily walking out the hospital and despite my friends and nurses trying to stop me I ran after him. It can't end like this.

"Damien wait I'm sorry!"

"Sorry Lena?! Really?! You have no clue do you?!" I could see the tears threatening to fall from his anger filled eyes as the low yellow hue from the car parks light brighten the darkness that suffocated us.

"What? What are yo-"

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU LENA, I ALWAYS HAVE! WE KNEW EACH OTHER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL AND I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE THEN, I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO NOTICE BUT YOU NEVER DID! I WANTED TO TELL YOU BUT I WAS SCARED THAT YOU WON'T LOVE ME BACK AND NOT ONLY WOULD I LOSE MY CHANCE OF LOVING YOU BUT ALSO MY FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU! I CAN'T LOSE YOU LENA! EVERYDAY I MISS YOU WHEN I CAN'T SEE YOU,WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE DATING EREN IT PAINED ME SO MUCH BECAUSE IT WASN'T ME! YOUR THE REASON I CAME HERE! AND THAT NIGHT WE HAD SEX MY LOVE FOR YOU GREW AND I KNEW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH! BUT THEN HE CAME IN AND WITHOUT EVEN TRYING HAD YOUR ADMIRATION, WHILE I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS! AND NOW I FIND OUT THAT YOUR PREGNANT AND THE BABY ISN'T EVEN MINE, BUT HIS?! I WANTED THAT! I WANTED THAT LIFE WITH YOU! But I guess I'm not enough for you..."

At this point I wanted to break down. I felt numb, my throat was clogged with so many emotions that it was slowly cutting of my oxygen. I hurt him so much. He loved me for years and I never noticed. I'm so stupid! Damien has been nothing but sweet and loving and caring towards me, and how do I repay him....by causing him pain.

"Damien...I am so sorry, I honestly had no idea how you felt, and I'm an idiot for not seeing it before, I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry that I caused you all this pain, and I'm sorry for everything that I've done to make you cry."

I was crying, my voice was soft but loud enough for him to hear me. My heart is shattered into pieces.

I was about to breakdown when I felt a cold hand on my warm cheek.

"Look Lena, I'm sorry for yelling at you, it's just...it's just it hurts...a lot...but I need you to make a decision."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Me or him?"

"Damien I can-"

"It's me or him Lena, think about it, is he gonna take care of you and the baby? Or is he just gonna leave you to protect his reputation just like all those other asshole business men?!"

"I...don't know..."

"I can take care of you both, you know I will,"

I don't know what to do. My head hurts so much with all the thoughts flowing through.

"I...I don't know Damien."

"The fact that your even considering him tells me everything. I'm leaving."

"Damien wait just list-!"

He shrugged me off and entered his car driving off and leaving me there.

I fell to my knees and broke down. Why does it always end like this.

I was screaming out in pain, hurt, and regret.

I felt multiple hands around me hugging me, my vision was blurred due to my tears, but I could make out the figures to be none other than Katherine, Alexi and Adelynn.

They didn't say anything, they just hugged me till my breathing evened out and I calmed down a bit. Which I greatly appreciated.

They took me back to my assigned hospital room and after telling me that they loved me and that they'll be back tomorrow, they left.

"Was he the reason why you kept declining to go on a date with me?"

A low voice spoke from the corner startling me a bit. It was Nicholas. As though I'm not already hurting.

"Yes..."

He didn't say anything. Which scared me. Was he going to leave me to? Was Damien right?

My head was down and I was deep in thought, that I jumped a bit when I felt him kiss my temple.

"If your thinking I'm going to leave you, your wrong Lena."

He held my chin and lifted my head so I can look him in the eyes. Never thought I would miss that intense stare of his.

"Yes, it hurts but...I'm not gonna leave you or this baby...ever! Remember my promise? 'I'm going to show you all the love in the world!' Guess I have to make that promise a second time."

He bent down so that now his face was near my stomach. He placed a hand on my stomach and gently rubbed it.

"I'm going to show you all the love in the world."

He kissed my belly.

"So what are we going to tell your parents?" Nicholas asked looking at me.

That thought never even crossed my mind. I haven't spoken to my parent since 'That' happened.

"I don't know. I don't really talk to them, in fact I haven't for over 5 years now and before that it was 2 years. So I haven't thought about telling them," I stated turning my head away.

"Do you want them to know?"

"I don't think I do," I said to him dryly, so that this conversation can come to an end.

"Mkay," was all he said.

I'm not ready to talk about that with him... or anyone. Kathy, Lexi and Lynn all know that I don't speak with them but they only know part of the story and for now, I would like to keep it that way.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
222K 5.3K 36
"If you'd let me- I'd fuck the fuck out of you." He backs me into the hard wall and I gasp as the cold, white concrete wall touches my naked back. "L...
93.3K 735 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...
2.8K 306 9
-I am scared. I am terrified of seeing another back turned towards me- I saw it. It was my aunt who paid the price of my uncle having an iron fist...