Conqueror of the Sixth Path

Bởi ArtemAV0

The universe is permeated by millions and billions of threads, connecting in 6 paths of human development. Bu... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Loss.
Chapter 2: The Search.
Chapter 3: The End?
Chapter 4: Which is Better: a Fake Problem or a Real Lie?
Chapter 5: The Spy.
Chapter 6: Escape.
Chapter 7: Chance
Chapter 8: Assault or Sleep?
Chapter 9: Hike.
Chapter 10: Finally.
Chapter 11: New Loss.
Chapter 12: Who is your real barrier: forest or love?
Chapter 13: The Settlement of Revelation.
Chapter 14: Lives at stake.
Chapter 15: Listen to Dreams.
Chapter 16: What Happened That Night?
Chapter 17: The Stranger
Chapter 18: Reasoning.
Chapter 19: Oblivion.
Chapter 20: Temple of Pain
Chapter 21: Remnants of the Past
Chapter 22: An Unfriendly Greetings.
Chapter 23: Welcome.
Chapter 24: New acquaintances and new secrets.
Chapter 25: Gray Canvas
Chapter 27: What Was Before?
Chapter 28: Time is running out.
Chapter 29: Black Moon: Allies
Chapter 30: Black Moon: Tension.

Chapter 26: The Night Will Be Hot.

1 0 0
Bởi ArtemAV0

  You're going to have a very hot night. I wonder if you can survive it?

Austin was being held by two men, smiling fiercely.

- * We're screwed!*

A man with a pile of muscles and a long, thick beard walked around the guy and asked the same question again:

- Who the fuck did you want to help escape? Why do you need this potion?

Austin shuddered.

The man squinted at him.

Under his stern gaze, Austin cringed, but later managed to squeeze out a couple of words:

- Nobody!

- Then why do you need it? he pointed to the bottle of green liquid that you need to escape.

- As if you don't know what this drink is for?

- Will you answer a question with a question, ignoramus?!

- It is needed to go without food for a long time. I received an order from Mr. Ria.

The man raised an eyebrow.

- What kind of nonsense are you talking, rookie? All his orders, requests, laws pass through me.

- Apparently not all. he smiled.

Bam!

A savory blow landed on Austin's jaw, wiping the smile from his face. Thick drops of blood began to drip from his lips, mixed with saliva. Strands of hair stuck to the salty skin of his forehead.

The guy jerked, wanted to straighten his hair and wipe the stream of blood, but his hands were clenched.

- A deceiver has started among us, then. What'll we do? - the man turned either to his wards, or to the prisoners.

From the jailers began to hear the words:

- Kill!

- Hang over a burning flame! Let them fry for lying!

- Drown!

The prisoners also did not lag behind and began to interrupt each other with their suggestions:

"Bury him alive!

- Beat until he loses consciousness!

Fantasies about the treasury came from all sides, but soon a guy approached the man, whom no one had seen here. He stood on tiptoe to offer his idea. When he voiced it, the man smiled and nodded his head.

- Thank you. Thanks. Thanks.

He turned to the prisoners.

- You have a very well-developed imagination, well done. But we have already chosen the punishment he needs.

The man waved his hand and Austin was taken somewhere deep into the prison.

- * God, Austin, what's going to happen to you?*

Half the guards are gone. Only the criminals and a few remaining jailers remained on the parade ground to keep order.

***

You were sitting on the bench, thinking about how to save Austin, is it possible to save him and what to do in general?

You were pulled out of your thoughts by a little girl who was running around you.

- Muse!

- Bella!

She was dipping into your warm embrace.

- Why didn't I see you yesterday? Muse asked.

Scratching the back of your head, you replied that you were taken to the refectory.

- Wow. I wonder why you are the one?

- They say for good behavior.

The Muse laughed kindly.

You continued chatting for a few more minutes, but soon the company you met earlier approached you.

- Why are we sad? - moving you off the bench, Will asked.

- Boy, would you kindly move over. The shop is big. Muse objected.

- I eat a lot.

"You don't look it. - shoving him in the side, the girl replied.

Jenny and the Greek came up behind you, arguing about something.

- And I'm telling you that we can wait! Do you have serious business outside the walls? Jenny glared at the Greek.

- No, but you know, it's unpleasant for me to be here.

- Me too, but...

Jenny did not have time to finish, as the Greek shoved her in the side, saying that we had already arrived.

The girl came up to you and hugged you.

- Hi, Bella.

You nodded, smiling.

- Hello. - the Greek greeted him firmly, like his element.

- Hello. - you also answered him harshly.

- Well? How are things going with the payment?

- There is a canvas, the necklace will have to be taken out tomorrow, but how...One guy helped me to get that liquid, but he was caught.

- Time is short, Bella, tomorrow we are going to leave this evil place. he pointed to the walls of the prison.

- Tomorrow? Why so fast?

- You know, Bella, that lady's necklace will be difficult to get, so when you take it in your hands, the hunt will immediately begin for you. We'll be on guard. If it does happen, as I say, then run to your cell, Liam will be waiting for you there.

The Greek turned to the guy.

- Yes, Liam?

- yes. - he answered briefly and dryly.

- Liam controls the air, with him you can get to us faster.

- Yes, thank you. I remember he's an airbender.

- Great.

After exchanging a few words, the guys decided to leave.

- Wait!... - you called out to them. - Do you happen to know where the violators of the local order may be?

"No," Will and Jenny answered.

- I see. See you soon. - you waved to them and they left.

The rays of the sun were already saying that it was time to go to the cells and get ready for lights out.

Your new caretaker came for you, and you went to the stairs.

***

Walking up the spiral steps, you noticed how one of the guards was carrying Austin's things.

You began to focus your vision on the room he entered, then turned around and began to look at where the floor number was written.

- *15th floor, 27..28 room.*

Having memorized the numbers, you turned away and followed the caretaker.

There was a flash of light at the bottom, you noticed it by the shadow that appeared on the opposite wall.

- * And?*

You turned around, but everything was plunged back into darkness.

- * What was that?*

When he reached the camera, the man led you into it, unhooked the leash and wanted to get out already.

- Wait! - you turned to him.

- What do you need?

- Can I please ask you?

- Well, since you're a girl, ask.

- Can I bring a warmer blanket?

- Are you freezing?

- * Do you think I'm just asking?*, - Yes.

- OK.

The man goes out, closes the door.

- * So, and now you need to find something to put in the crack of the door?*

You began to run around the room quickly, looking for the right things: a branch, a stick, a metal rod, at least something.

You bent down, examining the floor under the bed. A flat, iron piece, which was half torn off, caught my eye.

- * So. How to tear it off? Time is short...*

You got up from your knees, walking around the side of the bed.

She gripped the metal arch with her fingers and began to push the bed away.

Skri-i-i-P.

A ringing creak rang through your room.

You began to pray that no one would hear this noise.

With heavy efforts, you pushed the furniture aside, sat down, peering into the iron layer.

- * And now what? Think, Hella, faster! Need...*

You bit your lip in thought.

- * You can...may...you can, for example, cut it off from the floor. Cut it off...cut off with fire! Hella, you're a genius!*

After rubbing your hands, you clenched your fingers in fists, leaving the middle and index fingers.

With the fingers of your right hand, you created fire on their tips.

The fire met the cold metal, began to lick it from both sides, leaving black traces of digging.

With your left hand, you held the flat piece itself so that you could tear it off.

Fortunately for you, the layer turned out to be thin and not thick.

Knock, knock.

Footsteps began to sound on the metal floor on the other side of the door.

- * Damn! We need to be faster...*

With your left hand, you stopped holding this sheet and began to help with two hands to melt it.

The tips of the finger began to ache pleasantly from using fire for too long.

- *A-a-a...faster!*

The man has already entered your floor and began to get close to your room.

The hairs on his neck stood on end.

- * Come on.*

Hands began to tremble from the strong pressure of the elements.

Literally a couple of millimeters, and you're done.

The metal was heated to a very high temperature, began to glow, almost turn white.

Ding.

The iron layer fell on such a floor.

- * Finally*.

But the ends of the fallen piece were still glowing on the floor.

You jumped over the bed, turned on the water tap, put your hands in there and sent a stream of water to the hot parts.

Lice-and-and-X.

With a loud hiss, you cooled the iron, but now it was impossible to breathe and see in the cell: steam filled the room, began to climb into its dark corners.

- * A little more, and he will go beyond the grid. Then they'll catch me.*

Reacting quickly, you raised your hands up, joined the clasps of your hands and scrolled them, creating a funnel of air.

Cool gusts of wind combined all the smoke that was here.

- * And now...*

With your hands, you let this cloud out through the lattice window.

- * Phew...*

Click-click.

The door opened.

- Here's yours... - the man looked around.

You made the most innocent face.

- Is something wrong?

- Ah... no..normal. Here's your blanket.

- Thank you. - you smiled at him.

After leaving the cell, he slammed the door. You ran up as fast as possible so that he wouldn't have time to insert the key.

Taking a piece of metal that you barely tore off, you inserted it between the wall and the doors of the castle.

Click-click.

- * I hope you can stand it.*

The guard began to leave. You checked the lock again, turned around and lay down on the bed, but not to sleep, but to wait.

- * I'll have fun at night...We need to get this solution and... maybe find out how Austin is.*

You began to toss and turn, creaking the iron bars of the bed.

- * A-a-a! Impossible!*

You rubbed your sides.

- * How I used to be able to fall asleep on this...* - you squinted at the bed. - * ... a nightmare.*

Turning on your back, you fixed your gaze on the concrete ceiling.

- * Won't it collapse?*

Patting your eyes, you continued thinking.

- * And who lives under me?*

You grimaced.

- * I haven't had these questions before... Pf.*

Continuing to look at your camera, thoughts about the Fool began to appear in your head.

- * Brother... fool...How can I find you?...How can I tell you that our father... died? How?*

Thoughts of family overwhelmed you, and your mind began to blur.

***

Cold. Wet and humid.

A nasty feeling clung to your body.

When you opened your eyes, you saw that you were standing at the entrance to the cave.

- * What is this place? I need to escape from prison! Or have I already been rescued?*

You began to consider the entrance to the underground dwelling.

- * And what should I do here?*

After thinking for a while, you entered this grotto.

Taking a step, and then another, you were inside.

BAM!

The stones rolled at breakneck speed over the entrance, you jumped back.

G-R-R-R-R!

The noise from the stones echoed throughout the cave.

- * Of course! Could I go somewhere quietly?* - you put your palm to your cheek, looking at this creation. - * Well, what should I do?*.

Looking at the pile of boulders that closed the exit to the outside, you thought that you still need to open it.

- * Suddenly I have to run, and I only know this way out.*

You put your left foot forward, and on the right you made a support, joined both hands into a fist, and with your outstretched foot drew a circle in the air, and hit the ground.

You covered your face with your hands, as the stones began to fly in all directions.

After a while, the passage was already clear.

- * What a good fellow I am!* - you exclaimed in your head.

Moving away from the exit, you heard the noise again.

G-R-R-R-R!

- * Don't tell me that...*

You turned around and saw how the stones again blocked the road to retreat.

- A-a-a! Okay, okay, cave, you got me!

You stamped your foot.

- * I will destroy you later when I run away...* - you shuddered. - * I hope this will not happen.*

The further you began to sink into the depths of the grotto, the more the walls pressed on you.

- * Is it possible to make passes already?*

You noticed that with every step the cave was getting narrower and narrower. And now you're crawling on your knees.

- * I'll break all my legs in blood.*

Now the passage began to be closed by chiseled teeth-stones. Fists began to hurt more from blows on them.

- * That's where I'm crawling? Maybe there's nothing there at all?*

But every time you gathered new strength, you kept crawling every time.

- * Well, what if there is something there?*

You crawled and crawled, crawled and crawled.

The knees were rubbed into blood, red drops began to appear on the knuckles of the fist. My head was buzzing from lack of oxygen in such a small room.

Hit.

Bang. Bam.

After your next blow, a light appeared, but you did not notice it and continued to crawl, falling sharply afterwards.

- * Ouch!*

Your body twisted like a wheel, and you hit your back against the wall opposite the hole from which you flew out, a stone wall.

You're clutching your head.

- * The devil pulled me to climb into some...*

From the room in which you were just now, some rustling began to be heard.

- * Am I not alone here?*

You got to your feet, crouched down a little, and looked out from under the stone.

- * Who are you?*

You saw a guy who was wrapped in some kind of cape, his hands were all covered with a bandage, which, apparently, became dirty over time. He was sitting and whispering something on his hand.

When you began to watch him, you saw how little sparks began to fly around him, coming from his... hand? Then the vines began to fall, the whole cave began to slide. You got scared.

- * It's unpleasant when plants crawl on you like snakes.*

One of the plants looked at you, then crawled up to the guy and dived into his ear.

The guy's ears lifted.

- * He..smiling?*

And his voice rang out:

- How long will you stand there?

- * I take it this is him for me?*

- Come out!

You straightened your hair and came out from behind the stone.

The guy turned around, his eyebrows formed a house on his face, his lips began to tremble, and something began to shine in his eyes.

- Hella!

The guy pounced on you, squeezing as hard as possible.

- * What's going on? !*

Thinking that you were being attacked, you tried to detach yourself from him with your hands - it didn't work out. Magic came into play: after taking a measured breath, you directed a jet of air at the guy - he instantly flew away.

- Hey! - you pinned him to the wall.

- Who are you? How do you know me? Well..Speak!

To make him split as quickly as possible, you put an ice dagger to his neck.

- Eh! Sister, are you completely stuck with your head?

With a loud crunch, the dagger split, its fragments fell to the floor and shattered again. You recoiled, holding your head. The guy was looking at you, not understanding what was wrong with you.

- * Sister? Bald?! Stupid!*

You wanted to throw a hug at him, but stopped halfway in a ridiculous pose.

- But... stupid... - you were gasping for air. - How did you grow up? It's been a couple of months.

- Well, firstly, it's been almost six months, and secondly, it's because of the Dark.

- And then this scum.

- I can specify exactly how. Do you want to?

- Yes, come on, of course!

- Do you remember when I came to your house?

***

Balda's story:

I was coming to you then because my father wasn't at home, and I didn't really want to go to Miss Natura.

- * I already know how to listen to plants. Why should I go to lessons again, where there is nothing interesting?*

Approaching the house, I noticed that the light is not on, so you are not at home.

So I decided to scare you, you remember.

I climb behind the closet to jump out of there. 10 minutes pass, 20 minutes pass. I'm getting bored and I decided to get out to look for something to eat.

Going to the kitchen, I saw that a dark haze was coming from your room.

Am I curious? Well, I went there, but in vain: a dark silhouette was standing there, bending over your chest. As soon as he saw me, he said:

- Quiet, sir...Boy, be quiet.

"W-who are you?"

- Go away.

- no.

After my refusal, I attacked him, tying him up with plants. But as soon as they touched him, they disappeared. He hit me on the head, walked around and said:

- I told you, Fool, don't get in the way.

***

!The dialogue is conducted on behalf of Gella.

- And then he apparently cleaned my memory, so I didn't tell you anything. Then you come and I attack you. Sorry.

You came up to the Fool, and began to strangle him with hugs.

- Of course, I forgive you. But how did you find out all that.

- What exactly?

- About how he cleaned your brains. - you twirled your finger next to the temple.

- He told me himself.

You were taken aback.

- When?

- But you remember when you were here last time, only in a different cave.

- Have I been here?!

- yes. I noticed you already then.

***

The remaining vine wrapped around your arm, pulling you out.

- Non! His brother's voice echoed through the unfamiliar cave.

The plant let go of your hand and crawled away somewhere in the depths of darkness.

***

"But I didn't expect you to find your way here again."

- Honestly, I didn't find it. I don't even know where we are right now?

- The Breeze of Shadows. And this is all the vision I'm sending you, because I'm tired of sitting here. Can you help me?

***

You turned the pillow over to the cold side.

- * How good*.

A Breeze of Shadows.

- what?

A Breeze of Shadows.

- Eh?

You got up from the bed, looking around.

- * No one...*

***

- * So that's why I need a Breeze of Shadows.*

- Hella! Hey! - the brother snapped his fingers in front of your nose.

- I was told about this Breeze earlier...

- Who?

You started trying in your head.

- ...Kaeli...

- Stop. What?! Are you familiar with the petram of the air?!

- Hee-hee. And also with a petram of energy, Dustri.

- Will you introduce me? I especially want to see petram plants...

- Bald, wait, I don't know him.

- Well, there! Then we'll both get acquainted! he smiled.

You and the Fool sat opposite each other, leaning against a cold stone.

- The Dark One is building up an army, so he has stolen me, or rather my body, to make me more mature so that I can fight on his side.

- Bald, this is so terrible. You missed it...5 years of my life because of someone's games.

My brother waved his hand.

- But that's not all. As I have already said: I have been here for almost six months, and the Dark One is very careless in his words.

- That is?

- I know when he will attack, I know his plans, though not all, but some of it.

"Can you tell me that?"

- Of course! - he exclaimed and moved closer to you. - The Dark One is very scary. Do you know the Kutor prison?

You chuckled in your mind.

- Yes, I know. At the moment, I am there.

- ? - the brother looked at you in surprise.

- It's a long story. But I can get out of there...I hope.

The fool was taken aback, sat down opposite you and began to pull at the collar of his clothes.

- Run, Hella, from there! Run! They are creating an army for him there.

"For the Dark One?"

- Yes! The Tutor has long been sold to the Dark One, and the whole country of the earth is dancing under him. In this run-down, but very strict prison, workers look closely at the prisoners in order to later distribute them "by color."

***

There was no light in the room, the whole room was covered with colorful canvases.

- * Why do they need so many colors if everyone is wearing the same thing.*

A variety of colors began to drive into your eyes.

***

- * So that's why they need so many fabrics...*

Bald continued:

- After a week of waiting, everyone is given their own group color: from light to dark. The darker the suit on a person, the more dangerous and stronger he is.

- But why bother so much?

- This is for the Dark One, so that it would be more convenient for him.

And then you remember:

- * I have a plate in the door! How long have I been here?*, - Bald, I'm in a hurry, let me ask you the questions I'm interested in, and will you tell me the rest when we meet?

- And if?...

- No, Bald, we will definitely see you!

You cleared your throat.

- Bald, why can't you get out?

- There is a shield here that can only collapse under the yoke of the four elements.

- I just have them.

- Otku?...

- Later.

- OK.

- The Breeze of Shadows. Where is it located?

- In the Ptanlai Empire.

"But she's gone, isn't she?"

!The Ptanlai Empire was a prosperous country where plant magicians lived, but due to conflicts with the Tutor and numerous uprisings, it no longer exists.

- She will appear soon, only under the guidance of the Dark One.

- * I didn't know that the Dark One was so dangerous... *, - And yet...

You wanted to ask the last question, but the cave began to shake.

- What's going on? - you looked at the Fool.

- It always happens when the Dark One is around. Hurry up, go away!

- How?

Bald approached you.

- What are you doing? - you specified.

- It's going to be unpleasant now. - he winked at you.

Brother squeezed your head, pressed. Plants began to cut into your ears. Goosebumps went all over your body, from an unpleasant feeling and the sound that someone is crawling in your head.

- * Be patient, Hella!*

Your eyes began to itch, your eyelids tremble.

You bit your lip. to suppress the scream.

- Hella, a little more. - said Bald.

- Mm-hmm!

Vines began to crawl out of his eyes, entangling his head.

- Mm-hmm!

The tip of the vine looked at the remaining area of skin and ...

- A-M-M!

Crashed into him, piercing his head.

***

...

My head is throbbing.

My legs hurt.

Your hands are being taken away, and you still have to go for the liquid.

Everything was in darkness. Only the last words of the Fool pierced your thoughts.

-....Black....Black...L-moon...

You jumped out of bed.

- * Damn! Head...*

In my head, all the events that happened to the Fool began to scroll.

Grains of tears began to appear in my eyes.

- * Bald...*

But after wiping them quickly, you moved to the door with a menacing step to get this unbearable potion.

Bending down, in front of the lock, you pulled the door handle, simultaneously holding the metal layer.

The door opened, and you slowly began to remove the iron so that the doors of the lock quietly moved out.

- * There is!*

Looking back at your camera, you thought:

- * I will never come back here again.*

After taking a couple of steps, you looked at yourself.

- * No.*

You came back.

- * Never say never.* - you grinned.

Taking off your disgusting prison jumpsuit, you put on your usual clothes in which you were caught, and put the prison under the blanket, imitating yourself. Diving deeper into the closet, you found a bag.

- * Apparently left over from the past...clients.*

You put it on yourself, putting a gray canvas there.

- * Suddenly needed.*

You sighed.

- * It's time.*

Closing the door, you moved out to search.

***

Moving away from your cell, you remembered which room Austin's things were taken to.

- * What was the floor there? Hm...15! Room 26,27...28!*

You went straight to the stairs.

Going down to the 15th floor, you looked at the prisoners' cells.

- * Where can they be, that company?*

Having found the right room, you entered.

***

There was no one in the room, just you and a million things.

- * Are they robbing someone here or what?*

Austin was probably the last one whose things were brought here. His clothes were in a messy pile.

- * So, we'll have to dig into someone else's underwear...*

After rummaging in his pockets, you found a bottle.

- * Tell me this is it.*

Yes! In your hands was the same streamlined bottle with a green liquid.

- * The guard said it was to avoid starvation. Very interesting...*

Knock, knock.

There was a knock on the metal door.

- * Your mother!*

Your eyes are noticeably rounded.

You jumped behind one of the cupboards.

- * Sit still, Hella.*

Someone entered the room.

"Where is it?" a woman's voice rang out.

Footsteps were heard.

- Did you find it? a man's voice asked.

- I'm looking.

- More energetic.

Both of those voices seemed very familiar to you.

You very carefully looked out from behind the shelves and saw...

- * Muse and Will? What the hell?*, - And what have you forgotten here? - you leaned on one of the dressers.

- Bella?! Muse was surprised.

- ... Will opened his mouth, dropping his toothpick, "What are you doing here?"

- The same question is addressed to you! - you whispered menacingly.

The Muse has come to you.

"You're not the only one getting the payback." We're together, remember?

- OK. What's Will doing here? - you looked at the guy.

- First, to help. Secondly, Mr. Ria's wife and he himself arrived at the prison.

!Mr. Rii is the owner of the prison.

- Why at night? You asked, still looking at Will.

- You'll ask at the same time. Do you remember that you need to get her necklace?

- I remember.

- If you can take it away today, we'll escape today.

The girl turned around and continued combing the shelves.

- Muse, isn't that what you're looking for? - you took out the right bottle and shook it, showing it to the Muse.

- I found it! she exclaimed.

- yes.

- Well done. And now let's go for the pearls. Will said sternly.

- But where is it located?

Will stopped.

"The master and his wife's chambers are on the highest floors. There's heavy security there. It will be difficult. But I have an idea.

***

The muse, pretending to be lost, walked stiffly next to two guards who guarded the entrance to the chambers.

- Hey! What are you doing here?! The man came up to her, grabbing her hand. - Where's your room? - he said with displeasure.

- A... m-my room... - stammering, the Muse tried to answer the question.

The girl folded her right hand into a boat and struck the hand of the holder with an icy blow.

"You naughty girl! the man swore.

The guard loosened his grip, and taking advantage of the situation, the Muse rushed forward.

The guards looked at each other and one of them rushed after her. The other continued to keep guard.

The muse was running at the maximum speed for her, but the man running for her was not a prison employee for nothing.

GRH!

- Ha!

A stone wall formed in front of the girl. Dust and dirt began to interfere with her vision.

Bam.

The wall fell apart into small pieces.

The man looked at the wreckage of his element in bewilderment.

- What the hell?! - grinning, he began to throw fragments at the Muse.

- * Try to hit.* - Muse thought.

The stones thundered against the walls, miraculously not hitting the girl.

- * Should I hit him with a water whip, or maybe not?*

A second of reflection and the girl refuses this idea.

-* He has never seen me in person, therefore he does not know what my element is. It's better not to burn.*

Running around the corner, leaving the eyes of the pursuer for a second, the shoulders of the Muse wrapped around hard vines and pulled up to a place that was hidden from all the guards.

- Will! Don't scare me like that. - she hit the guy with her fist.

He smiled and said:

- You distracted one, well done.

- Thank you. How's the Greek? - she wanted to get out to look at the man, but Will pulled her by the shoulders.

- Stop! They might see us.

- OK. I hope he will be fine.

- You offend.

***

!A few minutes before the Muse's actions.

Liam, like a ninja, was hiding in the shadows, waiting for the right moment.

- * Oh, it's coming... * - the guy drew attention to the Muse, who was going to distract the guards. - * Let's see...*

After a couple of moments, one man ran after the girl.

- * They're not that stupid. They left one. Although...*

The guy jumped from one shadow to another.

- * And what Will told everyone about "more security". They don't guard their master that much. We need to do everything quickly before he comes.*

Liam crawled even closer.

BAM!

There was a rumble from the side where the Muse ran.

- * I hope she doesn't die there.*

Having passed through his nose, new portions of air, he gathered his courage and jumped on the bully.

Making circular movements with his palms, he struck them on the bald crown of the guard.

Bang!

His head was trapped in the air vapor.

Liam leaned close to his ear and whispered:

- Don't move, big guy, or you will lose oxygen, and then you understand what will happen.

The man nodded.

- * Although why would I ask you? You're putting absolutely innocent people here!*

The balloon began to narrow, the man was losing the last oxygen he could inhale before the attack.

The body of the bully began to fall rapidly.

- * Now there will be a loud boom. Do I need to do something?*

Liam spread his arms in different directions, while exhaling hot jets of air from his nose. Then he joined his fists and brought them down as quickly as possible.

A hemisphere appeared under them, which, like the ball, began to gradually melt.

With a soft, dull sound, the man's body fell.

- * Here you rot.* - Liam looked at the corpse with disgust.

Turning around, he noticed flashes of light.

***

!A few minutes before Liam killed the guard.

- * The Muse didn't kill him?*

Jenny looked at the man who was looking for the missing Muse.

- * Uncle, you won't find her.* - the girl grinned, - * No matter how he sounded the alarm.* - this thought made me uneasy.

The watchman ran past Jenny several times, but she did not dare to attack.

- * Get ready!* - having cheered herself up, the girl decided.

The man turned around, looked at what was happening next to the chambers.

- What the hell?

His face twisted with anger.

With quick and firm steps, he ran towards Liam, who was strangling his partner at that moment.

- * It's time!*

Jenny rushed after him, simultaneously creating a whip of fire: she clenched her palm into a fist, not to the end, flames poured out of the hole, becoming longer, hotter, brighter.

- * So. It's time to stop you.*

The girl threw her arm over her shoulder, then straightened it - the whip hit his back.

- M?

The man turned around.

"You bastard.

The guard began to draw circles with his feet, hitting the center of the figure. Chiseled, sharp stones began to appear, which flew at Jenny with a punch.

But the girl broke them into crumbs every time.

- * What is not working? Trouble.* - she grimaced in a sad smile.

Later, the opponent pointed his hands at each other, making a triangle with his fingers.

Layers of earth began to surround the girl. Her body became bound in an earthen barrier.

- * Well, since you're like that...*

The girl began to shrink, to emit flames with her whole body.

BAM!

The earthen encirclement was broken.

Inhaling hot air into her fists, Jenny pounced on the man.

Red-yellow flames burst out of her hands, striking.

The guard extended his right arm diagonally. This action was followed by slanting pillars bursting out of the ground, hitting Jenny.

- Uv-uv-uv. - the girl tried to catch her breath.

- Well, have you played enough?!

The man grabbed her by the arms, twisted her behind her back.

BANG!

Liam, noticing the bright splashes of fire, pounced on the enemy.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

The outgoing gusts of air began to splash out with surround sound.

- Take it!

The guy also deftly attacked, as on the past, making simple movements, began to strangle.

- Good luck to you. - he looked into the eyes of his opponent.

The company coped with two guards who guarded the entrance to the chambers.

***

!40 minutes before the victory over the guards.

Going down the stairs, you began to cling to any shadow so that you would not be noticed.

- * Okay, Liam, I'll listen to you.*

You were given the task: to take the spare keys to the chambers.

The Greek said they could be on the ground floor, at the entrance.

- * Do they have their own mini-watch?* - you smiled.

You went to the window, but it was closed.

- * Logical.*

You began to look closely at the walls.

She knocked.

Knock, knock.

- *In princeps, surprisingly, the walls are thin here. But...can it be loud?*

After thinking about it, you still decided:

- * Well...as they say: we live once. If they catch me after that, it will be a shame.* - laughing hysterically, you went to the wall and...

BANG! BAM!

She hit the barrier with her fist.

- Hee-hee.

A huge hole was formed through which you entered.

The light was on in the room.

- * U-u-u...Am I in trouble?*

There was a rocking chair in the corner, and an old man was sitting on it.

- Hello, Bella.

You began to look at Grandpa.

***

- OK...Bella...Welcome. The old man smiled mysteriously.

- Come on. - the soldier ordered you.

***

- You?

- Aren't you afraid?

You ignored his question and started looking for the keys.

He pointed his finger at an old chest that was as big as your head.

When you got to him, you started looking.

There was nothing difficult in the search, since the key to the chambers was the most noticeable among the others: a gilded key, and on it a tag with the inscription "Mr. Rii".

- * You are very stupid here. How can you be so hot with a key? So that people like me can find him quickly?*

You took the key and put it in your pocket.

- Thank you. - smiling theatrically, you wanted to leave, but the old man left you.

"Do you want to know what happened to him?"

You stopped.

- With whom?

- With Austin.

Grandpa came over and took your hand.

- Come on.

- * Should I go? What if he deceives me?*

You shook your head and you went.

- *Anyway, if I can beat that old man.*

***

You began to delve into the darkness of this room.

There was a passage ahead of you.

- Come on. Do not be afraid.

- * I'm not afraid of you.*

After walking some distance, you saw the door again.

"He's there," the old man whispered. - Come in.

- * Yeah, now. *, - You're the first. - you smiled.

- Heh. he grinned.

When the door swung open, a terrible picture appeared before your eyes: thousands of people, in blockers, without their own forces, are building flying ships.

- What's going on here? - you looked at your grandfather uncomprehendingly.

- Here, look. Here are those who have been in this prison for more than a week, or for disobedience.

***

Bald continued:

- After a week of waiting, everyone is given their own group color: from light to dark. The darker the suit on a person, the more dangerous and stronger he is.

***

- * No. Balda's words turned out to be true.*

You looked at all this hopelessness.

- * What should I do now?*

Different groups of people flashed before my eyes: red, blue, yellow, black.

It's like you've fallen into a dream where everything is fine, an abundance of flowers fills your head, joy pours over the edge, but you stumble over the root of reality.

Passing by these prisoners, you realized more and more how Dark...

People looked at you with surprise, pity, anger. A kaleidoscope of emotions and colors blew your mind.

People worked, people understood what they were doing, but they couldn't do anything about it. Someone even died in the workplace.

- * This is some kind of slavery...*

You were walking and opened your mouth like a fish out of a pond.

The ringing of chains that were wrapped around people's necks, the clatter of picks, as in a mine, screams that were accompanied by pain and tears.

- * Where is Austin?*

After walking some distance, you came out to the guy.

Sweating profusely, Austin pricked a hard stone.

- *Blue color.*

You ran up to him.

The guy, not recognizing you, immediately began to fall on his knees and ask for mercy.

- * How awful it is.*, - Austin, what have they done to you here?!

You knelt down to him, tugging at his shoulders.

- Bel...Gella?! streams of tears began to flow into his eyes.

He grabbed your back, squeezing it. You did the same.

- Austin...Sorry, sorry, sorry.

- Hella, I got caught myself. I should have been more careful.

You looked into his eyes.

- * Austin, how can I save you? How can we save everyone?* - you wanted to share these questions with him, but it's better to give him hope that everything will be fine. - * False hope, sorry.*

After recovering a little, Austin asked.

- How are you here?...

- I'm running from here. The Dark One must know that he will soon be finished. I'll try to save you, really. I promise you.

He smiled.

- Thank you. Thank you so much.

BAM!

A stone fell from the ceiling.

- What is it?

- Go away! Urgent! The Dark One has come! Run! - Austin started pushing you.

- ... - you looked into his eyes again.

And you rushed to the exit with the old man.

***

When you went back to the old room, you asked:

- Why are you helping me?

- Simple.

- Aren't you afraid that you might be killed for betrayal?

"My dear, look at me. I can't count how many years I've been living. Death will even be a kind of gift. I'm tired of enduring all this horror and mistreatment. I'm probably the only one in prison who didn't sell out, didn't obey the Dark One.

- And Austin...

- Oh, yes, and him.

Remembering that they were waiting for you, just in case, you took the whole trunk with keys, and waving to the old man, rushed to the guys.

***

The body of two thugs lay on the middle of the corridor.

- Are you guys serious right now? Couldn't they have been removed? - you asked.

- Where to? Will asked.

You waved it away.

- Okay. So, let's choose the keys. "you put a trunk in front of them.

- It's not easier to take this one. Jenny pointed to the golden key.

- What if they did it on purpose? - said the Muse.

- Here! And I think the same. - you pointed at the Muse with your hand.

The girl smiled.

- And maybe not. - the Greek approached the key and took it in his hands. - Come on.

- Give it to me. You need to do everything quietly, and you will have everything in... - you tried to take the key from the man.

- On. "he put it in your palm.

When you got to the door, you took aim and inserted the key into the keyhole.

Slowly began to scroll.

Click!

- yes... - you whispered.

***

Entering the room, the smell of decay immediately hit the nose.

- * Do they ventilate the room here at all or not?*

His nose wrinkled.

You kept walking.

The soft carpet crunched pleasantly underfoot.

- * Can you keep it down?* - you looked viciously under your feet.

Seeing from a distance that there was no necklace on the woman's neck, you went to the dressing table where the casket was.

- * And here you are.*

Skri-i-i-P.

- Ahem, ahem...M-m-M. - Mr. Rii began to toss and turn.

While his grunts were spreading around the room, you abruptly opened the box.

There was nothing in the wooden box except the cherished pearls.

- * Can I really escape?*

"Mmmm," the lady moaned.

Under her pouring sounds, you left the room, carefully closing the door.

***

You all smiled as a team and clenched your fists.

- Yes-a-a! - you whispered.

The Greek took the initiative of the conversation:

- And now, we have to go to the first floor. There is a man there who will open the gates for us.

***

Sneaking in the shadows, you came out to the watch where you were earlier.

- Greek! - you called him.

- what?

- And this man of yours, by any chance, is not old?

- Well, yes. How do you know?

- Just like that, we drank hops together in a tavern.

Not understanding your joke, the Greek turned away.

- * Stupid.* - you rolled your eyes.

The man walked up to the closed window and definitely knocked.

- * Even came up with a certain knock. What good fellows.*

This grandfather came out of the door, just changed his clothes: dark, baggy clothes covered his thin body, the hood lay on his back.

- Hello again, Hella.

- * Gella?*

The whole company squinted at you.

Will's first words came out:

- Wait. What's your name?

Jenny and Liam looked at each other, covering each other's mouths.

- Oh! You didn't tell them? the old man asked.

You were standing there yourself and couldn't understand: how does the old man know your name?

- So you're the one...Gella? Will pointed up.

You stood there and didn't know what to do.

Only the Muse smiled at you.

- *Muse, you're scaring me.*, - Friends, let's get out of here first, and then questions, okay?

Everyone nodded their heads, but kept looking at you.

The old man cleared his throat:

- When I open the door, you run away as fast as possible to the boat. It's big: everyone will fit. I hope you took the gray canvas?

Everyone looked at each other.

- Yes, I have! - you answered.

- Great.

Grandpa moved away from you to pull the lever.

You were standing in complete silence. Everyone began to examine you.

- Why didn't you say that Hella? The Greek asked.

- And how do you know me?

- We have ears. Liam said.

You squinted at the guy.

- Is it possible exactly?

- The Dark One comes to this prison, looks at the prisoners and, of course, talks about something secret in a separate room. And we are... - Liam pointed at the guys. - ...we know how to listen. And once he mentioned a certain Hella, who could interfere, but sometimes he spoke about her with such tenderness that it was not clear whether she was an enemy or not? He told me how he led you astray, how he "sketched" illusions.

- That is?

"We don't know ourselves, Hella. We can't dig into someone's thoughts. Jenny said.

- You may not be able to, but I have a friend.

The moments when Ethan was rummaging through your head began to pop up in your head.

***

He didn't understand your irony, or didn't want to understand it.

- Ethan.

- * I thought I'd never know your name.*, - "Damn! He's reading my mind."

Ethan smiled at you.

***

Plunged into memories, you completely forgot about the time count.

- Where is he there? The Greek asked.

The old man, as if hearing his question, stepped out of the shadows.

- Friends, it seemed to me that it would be too loud through the gate, we would be caught in a moment. Come with me.

***

Grandpa dragged you all into his room, in the walls of which a crack was made.

- Please. he pointed to the wall with his hand. - Who can break it. Only wake up carefully. This wall is not that simple.

You and the Greek came out to this crevice.

- Well, shall we start? - the man smiled and looked at you.

- Come on.

You tried to do all the actions synchronously: you made a support on your left leg, you began to beat the wall with your right, I beat it with my fists.

BANG! BAM! BANG!

Only crumbs and dust fell from your blows.

At the same time hitting the barrier, you asked the guys to join.

Liam let out gusts of wind, blowing away unnecessary dust, grinding stone, as nature does.

Jenny cracked a brick, and the Muse extinguished it. After all, with a sharp change in temperature, the stone became brittle and quickly broke.

Will tried to hollow out the stones with the help of vines at first, but realizing that this would not help, he began to let the plants into the cracks that Liam blew, and pull out pieces of earth.

A couple of minutes of joint work, and the release was ready.

- And now...to the boats! The old man commanded.

You and the guys rushed to freedom.

Finally, after a week of living here, real, clean air appeared in the lungs.

- * I'm free. I'm free!!!*

Liam hit the ground - dust formed around you. In order not to be too noticeable, he distributed a dust cloud almost over the entire area of the prison.

- * I didn't think he was that strong.*

Under the veil you went to the boats.

- Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up! - the Greek moved you.

Everyone got in.

- * Phew. Is that really it, the end?*

A voice came from behind you:

- Wait for me!

- Eh?

You turned around.

- * Your mother, Muse!*

The girl ran stumbling over the rocks.

- Hold on! - Jenny was sitting on the edge, trying to give her hand.

Grasping, the girl pulled the Muse on herself, crushing you all.

- Thank you. - the Muse smiled.

- In a tight space, but no offense. - Will decided to defuse the situation.

"Haha, Will. Funny. Not sharing his enthusiasm, Liam replied.

- Quiet to you! The Greek interjected, straightening the gray canvas.

BANG!

Next to you, a sound was heard in the water column.

Fi-yu-yu-yu!

BANG!

- Well, what again? - you already asked wearily.

The soft thuds of the waves on the boat gave you all sleep. The rays of the sun have already begun to cut the night sky. Pink clouds beat into your eyes.

BANG!

A voice rang out all over the neighborhood:

- ATTENTION! ESCAPE! ATTENTION TO ALL PATROLS! WE HAVE AN ESCAPE!

The Greek and Will swore profusely.

- What to do now, smart guys?! Jenny started shouting at them.

- Calm down, let's sail on. The old man whispered, speeding up the boat.

BANG!

A stone squished next to you.

Liam crossed all his fingers and raised them up, creating an air shield.

BAM!

The stone hit the middle of the boat.

- Damn it! Liam swore.

The gray canvas sank with this stone into the depths of the river.

The muse jumped into the water, pushing the current apart.

- Hurry up!

All of you have moved to the opposite shore.

BAM!

Sand has fallen on you.

- Thank you. - you looked at the Greek.

Sh-r-r-H.

On the shore were the warriors of the Tutor.

- * Yes, how long is it already possible?!*

You became the center.

Two warriors attacked you.

You hit one with your fist, then making a circle with your palms, shot a stream of air at the other.

Jumped. And kicked them.

- Get it!

One attacked Liam.

The guy used his signature trick, and began to strangle the warrior.

His body fell lifelessly to the ground.

Three warriors attacked Will and the Greek.

Will was able to entwine one of them with vines, but this did not give much result. The Greek tried to help, raised his hands up, building obstacles.

You ran up to them, taking out all the rain of fiery blows on the enemies.

- Here! On!

They were protected, but each time the Greek broke down their walls.

Jenny appeared from behind the tree, who also pounced on them, turning a hail of flames.

- Die, you bastards!

Later, they dropped dead.

The number of warriors increased. They literally appeared out of the ground.

- * HOW YOU ALL GOT ME!!*

You rushed at them, took off, gathering all your strength: a balloon surrounded you, belts of fire began to encircle you, streams of water flowed from the river into you, giant boulders began to break off from the ground, grinding next to you.

The trees began to bend from the strong wind, the waves in the river began to grow, and boulders flew at you every second.

A-A-A-A-A-A!

Your cry was heard all over the neighborhood.

Without thinking, you and your hands began to bend in a semicircle, a cold went down your back. The magic surrounding you began to pour out into an object.

A branch burst out of the nearest tree, leaves, into which the elements began to move.

A quiver filled with arrows appeared behind you, and you were holding a bow in your hands.

The feeling began to spread through the body that you are not controlling the body.

You began to pull the bowstring, pinching the arrows in it.

BANG!

BAM!

BANG!

Fi-yu-yu-yu!

With a whistle, arrows began to pierce the hearts of the warriors.

BANG!

BAM!

BANG-BANG!

The company exchanged glances and began to help you with double force.

The air was filled with the smell of blood, dust and explosions.

Everything was as if in a fog from the fight.

A-A-A-A-A!

A deadly cold has pierced you.

- Hella, you won't win!

- Stay here in prison!

- yes.

- I'm waiting for you.

- Come on.

The Dark One began to pierce your head with different voices.

The pain spread all over the back of my head, then spread to the whole head.

- Leave me alone! No! - you resisted.

- Stop, Hella! That's enough! Jenny shouted.

- GET AWAY FROM ME! STOP IT! - you screamed convulsively. At least that's what you thought.

In fact, your body began to rain down on everyone with arrows-elements.

- No! Beast, go away! A parasite! - you shouted to the Dark One.

- Be careful with your words, my dear. I'm in control of your body right now.

- N-e-e-e-t! - your fierce cry broke the old boundaries.

You flew down as fast as possible, and wanted to hit the ground as hard as possible.

BA-A-A-H!

The dust rose. Some trees were uprooted.

You were lying on the ground without strength.

You couldn't lift anything, your body was almost lifeless.

- * It's too early for you, Hella, to die...*

You tried to get up, but you couldn't.

Somehow you rolled over on your stomach.

The Muse ran up to you.

- Hella, go away! They'll kill you here.

Feeling the taste of blood and the creaking of grains of sand on your teeth, you asked:

- What about you?

- Go away! We'll be fine. They are under my protection.

- In what way?

- Go away!

The Muse didn't say anything else, but ran into battle.

You were grabbing at the sand, trying to crawl away. There was not enough speed. Your hands were drowning in it.

My stomach was scratching on the rocks.

You turned your head to look at the guys.

They had almost no strength. Will barely fought off two of the tutor's warriors, Genia and Liam were also running out. One Greek could fight somehow, and it was obvious from him that he would soon run out of steam.

- I'm sorry. - you whispered, crawling away into the tall grasses.

You looked into the distance, blue shadows began to dance on the grass.

- What is it?

Turning around again, you saw...

- Muse?!

Your eyes widened.

The girl looked like nothing before: her ashen hair became longer, flowers spread over her face like a water surface, her face and neck were covered with cracks, from where water began to be wiped out in small streams, a veil spread into her eyes, the shine and light of her skin began to spill cold shades on leaves, grass, earth.

"W-who is she?"

***

- After the brothers killed each other, my body did not belong to me, that is, all the actions were done not by me, but by someone else...

- Moussaka... Dustri replied.

- Who?

***

- Moussaka...petram... the Muse... - through a veil of memories, you whispered to yourself.

A picture began to form in my head.

- *Moussaka and Muse are the same girl, petram!*

You smiled.

***

It's unclear how long you've been crawling.

Your hands were dirty, scratched, and so were your clothes.

- * Where should I go now, crawl? I have no more strength...*

You stopped near some pit in which a small stream flowed.

- ...

You closed your eyes, sprawled on the ground, your feet were pleasantly washed by the trickles of the stream.

***

Darkness.

A darkness that hides something more in itself...but what?

...

***

Steps.

More steps.

Voice.

- Ethan, come here quickly! I found her!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...