**OLD DRAFT**Sworn: Book 2 of...

By TheDowny

Destiny is not guaranteed. It is not written. It is earned. It is lived. After leaving behind everything she... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Watty's 2015
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note and Some Updates!
New Story
Authors Note

Chapter 1

8.4K 359 80
By TheDowny

Wolves will keep you warm

If you convince yourself you're one

Wolves will keep you warm

If you convince yourself you're one

Take it like a man

Arm yourself with apathy

They'll understand, you know they'll understand

You can take it all

Dress yourself in parody

You'll look the part, at least you'll look the part

Wolves will keep you warm

If you convince yourself you're one

Wolves will keep you warm

If you convince yourself you're one

-Wolves, To Kill A King

Chapter One 

"Jade!" Her name was shouted from somewhere beyond the wood. Jade stood up from where she had been squatting in the creek, trying to catch a fish with her hands. "Jade!" Her name was called again and Jade scrambled out of the creek and ran toward the voice. Her tongue slipped out between her lips in concentration as she watched where she placed her feet carefully but quickly making her way towards the man calling out to her. Jade emerged from the wood and ran across the open ground and didn't stop until she was caught and swung high into the air by her father's arms.

                "Where have you been my gem?" he asked pulling her close. "You're covered in mud."

                "I was playing in the creek papa," She pressed her check to his and laughed when it left a muddy streak behind. He smiled down at her and carried her inside.

                "You know your mother doesn't like you playing in the creek by yourself," he scolded gently as he walked down the halls of their home toward his library. Jade knew he liked his daughter being bold and adventurous; her mother was slightly more reserved.

                "Nothing will happen papa. I'm strong and brave just like you."

                He looked at her a smiled, "I know you are my sweet gem." They reached the door of the library and her father stopped and placed her onto the ground in front of the door. Jade felt suddenly cold and afraid, she grabbed onto her father's hand tightly. "I don't want to go in there, please lets go somewhere else."

                "You're strong and brave Jade," her father reminded her and disappeared through the door. Jade looked around, daylight disappeared and everything went dark, the study door was open and warm light spilled out onto her feet. She stepped into the library, he father and mother were dead in front of the fireplace, the hooded man stood next to them. He turned and faced Jade.  

                "Now, what shall we do with you?" he asked coming toward her. Jade reached a hand in front of her to defend herself. Her katana appeared in her hands and Jade no longer looked at the hooded man from near the ground at a child's height, but rather faced him eye to eye as an adult. The library shifted behind him, and Jade found that they were suddenly not in her old home, but in Reiner's common area. The fire blazed behind the hooded man and when she looked, Reiner lay on the ground unmoving and surrounded by blood. Jade yelled out to attack but when she brought her hands down the Katana was gone and the hooded man grabbed her wrist. He sliced a sharp blade across Jade's right hand exactly where her scar was. It stung and Jade cried out when he twisted her arm and forced her to her knees. She stared into the dark void where his face should be and he drove the knife into Jade's stomach.

                Jade bolted awake, blankets trapped her legs and she lashed out fighting to free herself. Her dream ebbed away from her waking consciousness as pain drove her back to the real world. Her stomach twisted and Jade fell out of her bed fighting to get free of the blanket that stubbornly twisted around her ankle. She pressed a hand over her mouth as the pain caused her to cough and gag, she could feel the blood rising in her throat. Panicked Jade frantically stuffed her hand in her pack and pulled out the cloth she had already bloodied. The fit drove daggers into her stomach and she coughed violently as the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth and sprayed over her lips. She breathed ragged breaths and finally the attack passed. She leaned against the bed heaving gulps of hair and blinked the tears away from her eyes. She tried to swallow the bitter taste of blood, but her mouth was dry, and her throat stung from the blood and violent coughing.

                Jade dropped her head back on the mattress and stared at the ceiling while her hands shook and her heart slowed. She hadn't had a nightmare since the last time she returned out of the woods without a Guardian, right before she had fled from Felkor to start a new life and Jade couldn't recall the last time an attack had woken her from her sleep. They happened randomly, came without warning a left without a trace apart from the blood. But they had hardly ever disturbed her sleep.

                Jade looked down at the rag with disgust, old blood was mixed with a fresh red stain. It hadn't been a particularly violent attack, but it was the second attack in two days. Jade thought that perhaps the attacks were getting better. When she left Felkor they had become more and more infrequent. She had even dared to hope that perhaps the weakness had left her body that the sickness, whatever it was, would finally be nothing but a memory.

                Jade crumpled the rag in her hand angrily, but the disease that had wrecked her body since she was a child was relentless, it was as if it were telling Jade now that she would never be free of it. Jade started, realizing that it wasn't just anger she felt, but guilt. What happens if an attack hits you when you are protecting the prince, what happens when you're curled up and helpless when someone is about to drive a knife into Reiner's heart?  Jade pushed herself to her feet and slammed her fist down next to the wash basin. The clear water inside the basin vibrated and sloshed from the impact. Jade looked in the mirror, there was still a drop of blood on her lips and she licked it away violently. Jade had always denied that she was weak, that the attacks didn't define her. They had never happened in a fight or around others, it seemed to Jade that it crept along silently until she was alone and vulnerable to only herself when it chose to strike. But Jade couldn't ignore the thought or the guilt, it was a possibility that Jade couldn't deny or ignore. She had always chosen to charge ahead and face the problem when I was presented, and now that moment had come and Jade had to give an answer.

                Jade was no longer just responsible for herself, so what was she to do?  If I become a burden, or a risk to Reiner I will resign without hesitation. Jade smiled as a stronger, more assuring realization and answer came to her. Besides...I'm not on my own anymore. Jade had Phantom now, and wherever she lacked he would fill, she knew he would not fail her. The guilt receded and Jade left the crumped rag next to the basic to splash water on her face. A knock came to her door and Jade paused for a moment, unsure of which door had been knocked on. The sound came again and she went and opened the one that led out into the hallway.

                Two women stood before her, dressed plainly with their hair pulled back, the one that stood a little more in front smiled at Jade. "Good day madam, we were informed to come and assist you." She was older than Jade but the other who stood a little back couldn't have been more than seventeen.

                "Assist me?" Jade asked hesitantly, still holding the door.

                "Yes ma'am, we were sent by his majesty Prince Reiner to help you prepare."

                "Prepare...?" Jade still wasn't sure she understood.

                The older woman frowned slightly, the younger girl snorted out a giggle and then stifled it quickly when the older woman looked at her sharply. She turned back to Jade, "Are you not his majesties new Protector?" Jade opened her mouth to correct her, and then remembered that she would not be able to correct or convince everyone of her status. 

                So instead Jade simply said, "Yes."

                The woman nodded. "Then we have been sent to help you prepare, his majesty said you would like to bath, the tailor is being sent up to take measurements and we take your clothes to be washed and your boots to be polished. We are at your disposal." The two ladies curtsied respectfully at the same time.

                "Oh I see," Jade looked over her shoulder to the windows behind her. She had only been asleep for a couple of hours. Reiner and Jade had spent the entire night talking and sharing stories, gauging one another. When morning had come he had sent Jade off to rest until he called for her that evening. Jade instinctively reached out to Phantom, the connection between solidified and he responded at her gentle touch, his warm emotions trickled down to her toes. She sensed that he was rather bored, and she guessed Reiner was in some sort of meeting.

                "Ma'am?" The woman sounded a little annoyed even though she wore a practiced smile on her face.

                "Yes sorry, I just woke up. I apologize if I'm a little groggy. Please come in." But the woman shook her head.

                "If you'd please ma'am we will take you to where you may bathe." She stepped back and held out a hand, motioning for Jade to follow.  Jade hesitated for a moment, looking back into her room where her katana was by her bed, but then stepped out and shut the door. She had to remember that she was in the king's palace, not some common inn. Her things would be safe where they were. She glanced at one of the royal guards as they passed, but his gaze remained fixed ahead of them where he kept his post. She wondered briefly how long they had to stand still before they were relieved.

                The two women walked ahead of Jade silently, and Jade took note of where they turned. Jade knew she would need to start memorizing her way around if she were to be of any use at all. They never the left the private quarters of the palace, but they walked down a set of smaller stairs that led to a lower level of the palace. "Where are we?" Jade asked. There were no windows down the stone hallway where the stairs had ended. Though it was still well lit with oiled lanterns and tapestries, and the rug ran down the length of the short hall. "This is where you may come to bathe whenever you please miss." The older woman responded and opened the wooden door at the end of the hall. It opened up into a large rectangular room. Lanterns, torches, and candles lit the room and a wave of steam and heat hit Jade face when she entered. Four sunken pools of hot water were carved into the floor, large curtains hung folded between the baths.

                "What is this place?" Jade asked.

                "This is for use of those who privately serve the royal family," the woman said motioning to one of the bath attendants. The young girl stepped forward, her hair was under a head wrap and she wore a white light weight dress and bare feet. "Ariel will help you here while we prepare your room. When you've finished she can escort you back to your room." The two curtsied again and left, Jade turned to the young girl. She was just a teenager but she held herself with ease and confidence.

                "Lead the way," Jade smiled and the girl smiled back leading Jade to the pool on the far left.

                "Will you need me to assist you in undressing ma'am?" She asked looking Jade in the eyes.

                "No thank you, I can manage." She bowed her head and then walked down the length of pool. Jade sat on the bench that was against the wall and pulled of her boots. She watched as the girl pulled and untied the curtains so Jade's bath would have some privacy. When she finished the rest of the room was blocked from sight. Jade quickly undressed and stepped down into the bath. There was a ledge under the surface of the water that ran around the length of the pool and Jade used it to ease herself into the steaming water. It was a more of a pool than a bath and Jade sucked in a breath and dove under the water and swam the length of the pool. It only took a couple of strokes and she emerged on the other side and pushed her wet hair from her face. The water came to Jade's collarbone when she stood and she turned in time to see Ariel disappear through the curtain to the other side.

                The pool was fed by a fountain of water that erupted from the mouth of a horse. Jade studied the stonework, it was beautifully done, and she could just make out the metal pipe work inside the horse's mouth where the water flowed from. Jade submerged her head under the small waterfall and then the hot water pound against her tight shoulders. The water suddenly stopped flowing. Jade looked up as the last of it tricked out of the horse's mouth, and then stopped. Without the sound of the running water the room was surprisingly quiet.

                Ariel appeared a moment later holding a tray between her hands. "I apologize. I had to turn off the water before the tub became too full."

                "It's fine," Jade made her way back over and looked at the tray that Ariel placed onto the ground next to the pool. There were multiple towels folded on one side and on the other side a few bars of soaps sat in a bowl. There were scissors, a brush, a comb, a round mirror, a small empty pitcher, and long lengths of ribbon and ties on the tray as well. Ariel sat down at the edge of the pool and put her bare feet into the water, resting them on the ledge that was below the surface. "If you'd please ma'am I will wash your hair for you."

                Jade wanted to decline, saying she could do it herself easily, but Jade didn't want to offend the girl and frankly it had been a long time since she had such pampering. So instead Jade pulled herself onto the ledge and put her back to the girl. "That is very kind, thank you."

                "It's my job, I am happy to assist you." Jade used a bar of soap to wash herself while the girl worked on cleaning Jade's hair. She couldn't remember the last time she had such a detailed and long bath and it felt amazing. When Jade finished scrubbing every ounce of dirt from her body and under her nails she sat and closed her eyes, relaxing as Ariel used the pitcher to scoop water from the pool and pour it over Jade's scalp. Her small but strong fingers massaged the dirt and build up from Jade's scalp and Jade leaned her back against the edge of the pool.

                "Are you a Protector?" Ariel asked, Jade kept her eyes closed.

                "Yes and no," Jade responded. Ariel was silent a moment as she poured more water over her head to rinse away the suds and then started washing it for a third time. The sweet smell of the soap filled Jades nose, Jae couldn't remember that last time she had used a scented soap on her hair. The small luxury brought a smiled to her face. She actually smelled like a girl. Jade knew the girl was curious so she didn't wait to be asked, "I am sworn to protect Prince Reiner but I am not a protector."

                "The ladies are all saying that you have a wolf..." Even though Ariel was talking and curious, it did not cause her to neglect her work. Jade tilted her head back as she poured more water over Jade's head.

                "I do have a wolf and I am from Felkor. However, I never officially gained the title of a Protector."

                "Oh I see." Jade doubted she fully understood, but she was polite and trained enough not to press.  When Jade's hair was fully washed the young girl worked knots out with a comb. Jade heard the door to the baths open and Jade heard another attendant greet the person and lead them to a bath.

"How are these heated?" Jade asked, watching the steam move off the water's surface and into the air.

"There are numerous underground springs around the city. The royal family uses it to their advantage, and the public bath houses in the city are quite famous."

"I seem to remember reading something about that, it's really quite beautiful," Jade motioned to the baths and the stonework. "I feel like royalty myself getting to use such a facility."

The girl giggled lightly as her hands worked through Jades hair. "You get used to it."

"Do you get to bathe here as well?" Jade asked.

The girls' hands slowed only for a moment. "No," She said. "This room is for the royal family and those who privately serve the royal family." Jade stiffed, in other words Protectors are allowed to bathe here. Jade suddenly wondered who had come in the door, she wondered if it was a royal family member or a protector. Suddenly she wished very hard that she had brought her katana, the palace was safe from enemies, but some of Jade's enemies also lived within the walls themselves.

"Is everything alright ma'am? You're shaking."

"Fine," Jade said through clenched teeth. Calm down, they don't know you're here and they probably won't ever see you with the curtains pulled shut. There is absolutely no reason to panic. Jade took two deep breaths and held them.

"Would you like me to trim your hair ma'am? I am skilled to do so, I cut the princesses hair." She said it with pride and Jade smiled.

"I would be grateful, only a trim though please, I'd like to keep it long." Jade had chopped her hair off multiple times in her life. She had been tempted to cut it after she had left Felkor, but she decided against it.

"Of course and shall I put it up for you?"

Jade felt spoiled, she hadn't had someone wash and cut and do her hair since she was a young girl. As she had grown older with her training she hadn't taken much thought or care to her appearance. She cut it herself when she felt it was too long and she mostly kept it back in a braid. "You may, but nothing elaborate or delicate. I am after all here to protect the prince, practicality is more important to me."

"Leave it to me. You have beautiful hair and it would such a shame not to do something with it." Ariel cut a few inches off the ends of Jade's hair and then tugged and pulled and manipulated into submission. Jade was reminded of when she was a young girl, her mother used to force her to sit still while she tamed it. Jade never bothered to brush it, so it would be a tangled mess and she would nearly be in tears when her mother was determined to brush it.

Jade was always amazed at the things she remembered of her parents, the random things. She had been young, very young, and yet there were something memories that were forever burned into her mind. Her parents were nothing but memories and ghosts, but her heart still ached randomly when she thought of them, or rather the lack of them. She had been so long without parents that it had become a natural thing, but there were moments when she ached for what would never be hers.

"There, all done." Ariel handed her the round mirror and Jade looked at herself; shocked to see the person staring back at her. Jade had grown accustomed to the muddy, worn face that she caught in reflections in the past year. But Jade saw a real woman looking back at her now, her face someone seemed mature, her green eyes still seemed a little too big for her face but she looked  fierce, a word that Jade would have never used to describe herself, feral maybe, but never fierce. Her hair was tamed and pulled back into an elaborate but sturdy braid entwined with a long black ribbon that bowed at the end, keeping the braid together at the nap of her neck.  "You look beautiful." Jade handed the mirror back, her cheeks grew warmer.  

"Thank you...for everything. I feel quite renewed."

Ariel pulled her feet from the pool and collected the items on to the tray, "I shall go fetch you a robe. We wouldn't want you walking naked down the hallways." Jade stared at the water as Ariel disappeared. Jade had never truly considered her beauty before. She was confident, and she never considered herself unpleasant to the eye, but she was Felkorian, trained to be a Protector. She was more comfortable wielding a sword, covered in blood and dirt and sweat than she was wearing dresses and perfume and jewelry. Though I've had my fair share of both. Jade rubbed her wet hands against her face, she wanted to submerge herself and sink to the bottom of the pool, to drown out the sounds of her own mind, but Ariel had done too much too her hair for her to ruin it so carelessly.

The thought of dresses and perfume and jewelry had brought thoughts to Jade's mine that she had been pushing away. She was in the royal court now there were procedures, protocol, and etiquette. Jade, like all Protectors in training, had spent countless hours training and learning the rules of the courts. She knew them, and was well practiced in them, but she had never dreamed she would ever truly use them.

"Ma'am?" Ariel had return, and Jade climbed out of the pool. Ariel held the robe for her while she stuffed her arms into the sleeved and tied the robe securely at the waist. It fell to her ankles and covered anything indecent. Ariel went and collected Jade's things and smiled at her. "Shall we return to your room?" She grabbed the curtain and pulled it back to there was an opening. Jade glanced, but the other pools curtain had been pulled closed, she wasn't sure who was there bathing.

"Yes, please." Ariel carried Jade's belongings and Jade walked behind her up the steps and down the few turns to her room. Jade knew the way back, but allowed Ariel to do her job. When they arrived at her room is was nothing like it was before. There were multiple people scurrying around cleaning and changing the bedding. There was a round stool in the middle of the floor.

 "There she is." The older woman from before that Jade recognized came toward her, in an air that made Jade feel like a cornered rabbit. "Thank you Ariel you may return to your station." Ariel passed Jades belongings off and dipped out of the room before Jade could thank her. "This way if you'd please, Master Francis needs your measurements." The woman's fingers locked around Jade's wrists and maneuvered her onto the round stool as a man approached. He was tall with long arms and legs and dressed in fine silks. His hair was red but neatly combed back into a knot. His assistant was a younger boy with red hair, who was no doubt his son. He approached Jade and lifted her arms and used the string he had to take measurements while his son took notes of everything his father quickly muttered.

Jade lifted her chin and did her best to ignore them. Instead Jade watched as the room was aired out and dusted and cleaned. New bedding was being straightened and someone was stacking firewood next to the fireplace, a fire had been started and blazed warmly. The older woman stood behind Francis as he worked. She lifted a blooded rag and Jade's heart leapt to her throat, she had left it next to the basin, had forgotten about it. "Is this yours?" She held it lightly between two fingers like it was the most offensive thing she had ever held. She realized that it probably was offensive, they weren't as accustomed to blood like Jade was. She wondered what these people would think of her if they knew she had cut a man in half.

"Yes." Jade swallowed her emotions, clearing her face with ease that came from years of practice. Protectors knew how to be like stone. "I found it among my belongings this morning. I used it on an old wound and had quite forgotten about it."

"The blood is still wet."

Jade smiled. "The blood is old; it's only water on the rag that makes it seem fresh." The woman's eyes narrowed but she didn't question Jade, that wasn't her place. Instead she passed the rag to another girl to be discarded. She went back to her duties and looked down at the man taking every possible measurement through Jade's robe. He finished and stepped back to look at the notes his son had taken. "We will have your clothes ready as soon as possibly under Reiner's orders, so if you'll excuse us we will go start work right away." The two men bowed their heads and walked away, and Jade stepped off the stool and it was taken away not a moment later.

"I've had all your other clothes and boots sent off to be cleaned. They should be done in an hour, in the meantime would you like some lunch?" The older woman asked Jade.

"Please and thank you."

"Very well, we are done here. I will have someone send something up. Is there anything else?" Jade looked around the room, everything had been aired out and wiped down. The room hadn't been dirty before, but Jade could tell it had been unoccupied for some time. But now the room was open to the fresh air outside and everything was neat and tidy. She wondered where they had stored her weapons until she noticed the Katana leaning up against the wall next to her bed. Her knife was on the desk.

"I would like some supplies for my desk. Just the basics, perhaps some ink and parchment or-?

                "Of course ma'am, I will have some sent up as soon as possible." She curtsied as did the other two girls behind her and then they were gone. Jade watched the door close firmly and then let out a breath of air. She had wanted to ask for a map as well, but Jade knew they had other duties to attend to, and she figured that Reiner might be able to help her acquire a map more fitted to her needs. Jade opened the wardrobe, which was mostly empty. Jade pulled out the book that Brian had given to her in what felt like a lifetime ago. She placed it on the shelf above her desk and ran a finger down the spine. She thought of all the books Reiner and Charles had in their rooms, she thought of Brian's library, she thought of her father's library. Her entire life she had been blessed enough to have access to books. They were not cheap trinkets, though they were starting to become for readily available to the average person, many still didn't know how to read.

                Jade walked out onto the small balcony and leaned against the stone. The view was dazzling during the day. From here the palace over looked the harbor, ships of all sizes maneuvered around on the water. Some larger were anchored out further  while smaller fishing vessels and other row boats made their way in and out of the docks. She noticed a few merchant ships anchored at the docks to be unloaded and then a little ways off there were the private docks which held a couple of royal navy ships. Their sails were dyed red and the flag of the royal family whipped back and forth in the wind from the top of the masts. They were heavy with cannons and sailors, there was no threat of war that Jade knew of, and she knew the ships were there as protocol. She looked further out at sea, she wondered how many of the larger ships were a part of the royal navy, but from here she couldn't make out the colors of the flags without a looking glass.

                Jade leaned over the rail and looked down to the ground below, her left there was a wall and beyond she could see the tops of trees and hedges. But below here there was an open courtyard, and a smaller garden and a gazebo. She wondered if this was a private garden since it was situated so close to the private quarters.  To her right she noticed another wall and another hint of a garden. There were a couple of other balconies situated along the palace, but none that she could see onto. They were strategically placed so that each had privacy. She looked to her left where Reiner's balcony was empty, the table had been cleared away at some point and now a small desk and a comfortable looking chair sat abandoned. She wondered if Reiner often sat out on the balcony. I guess I'll find out for myself soon enough. After all, I will spend every waking day by his side.  I suppose I'll learn all of his habits.

Jade rubbed a hand down her face and looked to her left. She could just make out hints of the city from here, but otherwise the palace stood at the edge of the peninsula. It was strategically placed; at highest point of the peninsula the palace had the viewpoint advantage, even though three sides were exposed to the ocean the high cliffs kept them safe. Cannon fire would be almost obsolete unless the ship was close enough into the bay, but at that point the cities own defenses would be able to take down any threat. I will spend every day at his side.

The thought kept rolling around Jade's head. The reality of her situation was beginning to invade her mind and weigh her shoulders. She had been expecting it, but that didn't mean she wanted to deal with it. The royal family Jade, you're serving a member of the Royal family. She went back inside, the days were getting warmer but the breeze was still chilled and Jade's hair was wet and she had nothing but the robe until her clothes were returned to her. She settled in the chair by the fire and stared at the flames while the warmth crept back to her fingers. You're mother told you so many stories about serving royalty, and now look at you, you're following her footsteps. You made it.  You defied all odds and did exactly what you left Felkor to do. You will raise your name once again. You will do it by the sharp edge of your sword. Nothing will stand between you and your destiny.

Jade swallowed, hardly believing her own thoughts, because for all the truth of where she was, doubt was still embedded in her soul. Destiny. The word gave Jade mixed emotions. The word was so carelessly thrown around in Felkor she hardly felt she understood its true meaning.  I had a destiny to bond to a Great Wolf. My parents had a 'destiny' to raise Felkor to its former glory and looked what happened. I have a dire wolf and they are dead. Jade wanted to believe there was such thing as destiny, but she knew all too well that things weren't just handed to people. She thought of Reiner, he's royalty by birth and by blood. He might have had a destiny to be a great leader but he's the youngest son and he was betrayed and hurt. What will be his destiny now?  

Jade dropped her head into her hands. She didn't want to think about these things. The big questions, the larger picture, they always made her feel panicked. What was the purpose of it all? After her parents were murdered she had spent years of her young life asking herself, asking God what it was all for. She had wanted revenge, held so much bitterness but then as the sickness grew in her body Jade began to shut herself off from her society. Every time she was sent to the woods she simply watched and listened to the forest and world around her. After a while, the bitterness and anger towards wanting revenge faded.  She wanted justice for her parents, but there was nothing she would ever be able to do. The killer was a mystery, and after so many years, there was no proof of who had done it, nothing but a small shadowy memory from a child's mind. She had accepted that years ago, but the elders and people of Felkor didn't, they become more obsessed with Jade and her bloodline. They would never forget, but instead of looking for the killer, instead of focusing on anything else, they had grabbed Jade's life around its neck and pulled the strings, all the while calling it destiny.

"Well, I'm no one's puppet," Jade whispered venomously at the fire. "I live only the life that I choose." Jade banished all other thoughts from her mind. She pushed away the panic of the reality of where she was and focused instead on the only fact that really mattered. I will protect Reiner with my life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.3K 17
Destiny is not guaranteed. It is not written. It is earned. It is lived. Jade was born to fight, to protect, and to lead. She was born of a bloodline...
10.2K 710 29
Wattpad Exclusive! Nearly beaten to death, a man wakes up in a place he does not know. Neither can he remember how he even ended up there. Waking up...
224 4 8
Jade Coreley, a girl who has sworn to never love, has lost her kingdom and family and strives for a purpose in Avriel. A purpose she found with the a...
20K 1K 55
"Destiny is an ancient calling, one that cannot be silenced or be ignored. Your destiny calls out to you, Aurora. And one day, you will be ready to a...