Doctor's love (completed)

By mal_0809

Jimin is a famous, handsome and talented doctor in Korea, Seoul. He works in Kims hospital as a Surgery docto... More

Intro
A/N
First day in Kim's Hospital
Truth behind jimins life
First experience
Good news with bad news
Back
Confession and apology
Everything takes time
End

Who?!

15 0 0
By mal_0809

Long chapter....

Someone who has dark blue hair man who look like 30 was walking into jimin's house. Which made everyone gasp in shock by seeing his face. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? HUH?!" that was the first thing he heard. "mom.... Dad please listen to me something happened to me. Thats why i wasn't there when namjoon was borned. Please im begging you" he said to them with a pleading eyes. "you are begging me to listen to you Kim Nam Jung?... Im really shocked that you got that confidence after doing all of these" nam-yoon said to him. "dad.... Ple-" "DAD?! YOU HAVE NOT RIGHTS TO CALL ME DAD! BECAUSE OF YOU OUR DAUGHTER DIED. YOU WASN'T HERE WHEN JIN WENT TO SCHOOL.... YOU WASN'T HERE WHEN HE FINNISHED SCHOOL... YOU WASN'T HERE WHEN HE GOT A JOB AFTER STUDYING ABROAD...." nam-yoon shouted at him. Tears was falling from nam-jung's eyes." w...what? Yu-ra died? W...when? H...how?!" nam-jung asked them." after giving to birth to your son namjoon" jimin said. He was listening to them all of them near his room door. "please listen to me... Please.... I came here hoping to see my wife and my son jin without even going to my own parents house. So please listen to me... Please" that made everyone got serious about his story. "come and sit here. And let us hear your story." jimin said to him in a polite way. Nam-jung smiled and sited.

"well you all know that i was a famous diver right. It was in 1999. Me and the team was getting ready to go for a diving trip. But i fell down and broke my head. At that time all i saw was others calling me to wake up. But everything went blank. Then, when i woke up i was in the hospital. I lost all of my memories. I doesn't even know who i was. All i know was that i was from korea and i was in a Korean hospital...... And then i saw a beautiful women. I asked her for a favor. Just for to stay somewhere. She offered her house since she was living alone. And then after years we got to know eachother. We had a sweet relationship. And we got married. I got married to Jeon Jung-ah. We got a sweet little boy. But life happens in unexpected way right... We got divorced when my son jungkook was only 15. After divorce i haven't seen any of them. Im sure my baby will search for me. I do remember how much he cried when he had to leave me. But you know jung-ah was a very strict women. She forced jungkook to be with her. I have no idea how he will be living with her" nam-jung said the it in a dreamy way.

But then again he started talking "And then how i got the memories back... Well when i saw kim hospital i got some kind of a sharp pain and again i fainted. I was on the streat. No one really cared about it.... I guess. When i woke up i..... I remembered who i was.... i was in the same spot where i was in when i got fainted...and here i am...i came here first after the incident... Im really sorry.... " nam-jung started crying again. Not only him... But nam-yoon and sung-hee too. Jimin had tears in his eyes. But he wiped it off. "h...hyung do you remember me?" jimin asked him. "are you that little jimin?" nam-jung asked. Jimin nooded. "Aigoo. You have grown healthy..." he was about to say something. But a voice stoped him. "heloo guyyys. Oh annyeonghaseyo" jin bowed down when he saw nam-jung. "w...why are you guys crying hyung what happened? Did someone did something?" jin asked jimin. "jin...come here.look thats..thats your dad. Your dad nam-jung" sung-hee explained. Jin was too shock to say anything. "d..didn't you guys told me he was dead? Is he...GHOST?!" jin shouted. Everyone looked at jin in a disbelief way. "well you know we isn't here to hear your dad jokes. We are being serious here. We had said that he died. Its because we didn't know what to say. So please listen to him jin" jimin said to him with a serious tone. He know jimin well. He knew it was a time he need to be serious about the situation. "j...jin is that really you? Dont you remember me? Oh y...you wont...you was only 2 yesrs old...when i left. I...i only heard the word 'dad' you was shouting at me saying 'dad' and running after me like that....at that time you started walking. How can you remember right" nam-jung said it by wiping his tears. He told jin the whole story. Jin cried a lot. They called namjoon. Namjoon also came and listened to his talk. Nam-Jung was too sad to see his young son.

After few seconds later nam-jung started talking again. "and i have a big secret that Yu-ra only knows. I was about to tell you. And there is one thing that i did when i wasn't here. I need to tell you all about it. Since everyone is here i need to discuss about this. But at first i need you all to promise me not to tell anyone like friends or girlfriend or boyfriend either. Dont tell them till they become your wife. Okey? But jimin. I need you not to tell your wife. I need see her behavior first. Then i will let you know" nam-jung said to them. All of them knew that he was trying to say something important. So all of them nooded. "well firstly i want to thank jimin for taking good care of it. The kims hospital doesn't have a owner right. The real owner is me. I wanted to everyone to know about it when one of my son is ready to take full care of the company. Im sorry for not telling it" nam-jung said to them. "actually...actually i knew that you was my dad and also the company owner" jin said to them. They all looked at him. "h...how?" nam-jung asked. "i saw my birth certificate and your company details file in the my mothers room. When i was little she showed that files and told not to tell anyone about it. Since it was her request i made my self shut. Im sorry for not telling you hyung. This is the reason why i told you to took care of the company. I know you can do it" jin explained. Jimin looked at jin and didn't know what to say. Nam-jung was about to say something but jisoo and soo hyun came. "i want to complete the family so lets bring the other one too right" jin said to them. All other than jimin was confused.

Jungkook was just playing games with taehyung. "kook. Jin hyung is calling you" taehyung said. "jungkook. Can you come to our house. I have a guest here that you need to meet with. I will send you address" jin only said it and ended the call. Jungkook was confused. "tae tae. Im going jin hyung house. He just now said that there is a guest there in that house need to meet me." jungkook said and just went out. Taehyung was confused as jungkook.

Jungkook knocked the door. Jin opened the door. Jungkook was stayed where he was. He couldn't believe his own eyes. Nam-jung was in the same situation. After a long time he is seeing his son jungkook too. In a few seconds jungkook was next to nam-jung hugging him. "what are you doing here dad? Do you guys know him?" jungkook asked jin and jimin. Nam-jung again explained what happened before. "s...so you are telling me that jin hyung and namjoon hyung is my step brothers?!" jungkook asked him. Jin nooded. "i always see jungkook as my brother. since everyone is here i want to announce something. Me and jisoo are planning to get married... I want you guys to decide a nice date" everyone was happy about the news. They decided the date too. It was 21/12/21. They all were happy about it.

Jin noticed something was going on between jungkook and jimin. He always noticed how jungkook look into jimin. There was something strong between them. He can clearly see it with in jungkooks eyes. But in jimin eyes....his eyes seems to be questionable? He look confuse. I can read there minds by looking at there eyes. 'well... This is going to be interesting. I should ask jungkook since he is my little brother...i guess' "dad. Can i talk with you privately. Also with jin hyung and namjoon hyung" jungkook said to them. They all nooded and went away.

" yes son. What is it?" nam-jung asked him. "you mentioned that 'there is one thing that i did when i wasn't here'. What does that supposed to meant by?" jungkook asked him by looking at his expression. Jin also looked at nam-jung face. "wow. I was wondering who whould notice that part. Your genius just like me. Hehe. Actually i opened a company named JEON. I wanted you jungkook to take care of it. At first i wanted to give it to your mom. But she is no longer related to me. So im planning to register it as you jungkook....well by the way were is she? " nam-jung asked. At first jungkook was hesitated to tell the truth. But decided to tell. Since its his father."she is in Australia marrying an Australian guy named 'Jason'. He is a sweet guy. And aslo he has a kid 'jack'. And then... They informed us that she is p...pregnant..." jungkook said to them. "well....wow. Thats a...lot of information. She isn't dating but married. And someone had a son?... And preg.... Ugh. My head still ot processing with those sh....things" nam-jung said to them. 3 of them held there laugh back when nam-jung almost curse. "i know right. I was in the same situation too. And what surprising thing was the jack guys was the one i called to search for you dad" jungkook said to them. They all laughed. "so you tried to call me?" nam-jung asked. "yes i did. I asked my mom for your number... But you know how she is. She always changes the topic" jungkook looked down. "its okey. Lets go back" nam-jung said to them and walked away. "I'll call taehyung and tell him to bring your stuff here. Im so excited" jin said to them and walked away too. Jungkook and namjoon gaved eachother a awkward smile and went to main room.

Everything was settled. Everyone was happy. But soo hyun wasn't happy. She angry. Soo hyun went outside. She called lisa. "why did i got pregnant? I haven't loosen a day" soo hyun said to lisa. "im sure its because you have missed a day without taking a medicine" jungkook was on his way to go out. But he heard soo hyun talk. Jungkook knew that it was something important. He started recording the scene. "yes i didn't take the medicine one freaking day. I lost it. That's why. And I am pregnant here. Ugh i hate this" she said this. Jungkook placed his hand in his mouth not believing what he heard. "you should come with something. Okey lisa" soo hyun ended the call. 'LISA?! WHY DOES SHE COMES INTO JIMINS LIFE? IS SHE A. PSYCHO?'. jungkook hided. Soo hyun looked every where whether if there was anyone listening to her.

Jungkook went to jin and asked him if he can go out to get a fresh air outside. He said yes and went out. "so is there something you want to talk about?" jin asked. Jungkook looked everywhere if there was anyone near. "i heard soo hyun talking to lisa saying that she didn't take medicine one day and she is pregnant now". And jungkook showed the recoding too. Jin he looked at jungkook with a unbelievable face. "why dose lisa want to destroy jimin life that badly...im sure jimin wont believe even though we explain this to him" jin said. Jungkook nooded agreeing to him. They were walking around and having fun. Jin stoped walking and talking too. Jungkook looked where he was looking at. It was the company. The JEON company. Jin and jungkook decided to go inside. They looked around. "wow. Jungkook you got a nice place bro" jin said to him. Jungkook giggled. "wait a minute. Who is the CEO now?" jungkook asked himself. "i was going to ask same thing" Jin said. They saw the chart of the company. The CEO was there dad. There was many more people. They got there eyes widen when they saw 2 familiar names

.....Lisa and jenny.....

Jungkook wickedly smiled. Jin did the same. They went home. "hyung can we talk for a sec. We need to tell you something. Both jin and jungkook heart was beating really fast.

Jin and jungkook went out with jimin where there was no one. Jin explained about what jungkook saw. And jungkook showed him the recording too. Jimin looked at them with a disbelief eyes. He was happy. sad and angry at the same time "jin do you know what this medicine is?" jimin showed the medicine that soo hyun was eating whole this time. " use of this medicine is for not to get pregnant. And if she looses one day without taking medication she will get pregnant. And even though she gets pregnant there is a chance her herself and the baby to get poisoned. Which will obviously lead both the baby and mother to die. D...don't tell me that she have been taking this medicine all this time? "jin asked him. Jimin started crying. This made both jin and jungkook hug him.

They all went home. Jimin didn't even look like he cried. Its because jin and jungkook went to park to have fun. This didn't actually helped him. But he acted like he was fine. Every time he sees soo hyun face jimin feels like he is going to cry. Jimin decided to go hospital and sleep there.

Next morning everyone was up and eating. Nam-jung noticed jungkook, jin and jimin face look scared and sad. Nam-jung decided to ask about it later.

Nam-jung told jungkook to come with him. He wanted to go JEON with him. Nam-jung went inside and showed everywhere to him. Every stuffs looked at them with confusing face. Its because nam-jung never did this job at the beginning too. From bottom to top they looked everywhere. Jungkook decided to ask him whats the job for lisa and jennie. "lisa and jennie... Oh those girls. They are just receptionists. Why did you ask about them specifically?" nam-jung asked. Jungkook explained what happened in the past. That made nam-jung got shocked. "I'll fire them somehow..." nam-jung said. "wait here. Right now im going to look for both of them mistakes and fire them" nam-jung said to him and went out. Jungkook looked around. He saw CCTV cameras tv. There was jennie and lisa....kissing?! In the office?! What the-. And his dad was there. They didn't noticed him. Jungkook smiled. Nam-jung crossed his hands. They noticed there was someone else in the room. Nam-jung said something to them. And showed out side. They took there belongings and gaved there cards to him and went outside of the company. After a few seconds nam-jung came to the office. "you know what. I saw them kissing. And they noticed i was there. And i shouted at them that they are disobeying the rule. And i said to them that they are fired" nam-jung and jungkook laughed. "and im going to announce that you are going be the new CEO of the company and i was the real CEO of the kims company. And jin is going to be the CEO of the company from now on. Are you okey with it?" nam-jung asked him. "im okey with it. But we should ask jin hyung and jimin hyung too" nam-jung nooded.

Nam-jung called them and said to come here. When jin and jimin tried to get in to the office the security girl tried to stop him saying that he cant get in. Jin saw how she was looking at him. Jin looked back with disgusting face. "oh really. Do you know who you are talking to?" jin asked her. She said no. Jin nooded and said you will know later. Jin called his dad. "dad. Can you come out for a second" when she heard the state her eyes got widen. Jin smiled. Jimin held his laugh. " yes? whats happening here?" nam-jung asked them. "she stoped me going inside." jin said to him. "rose. From now one if anyone come here and goes straight into office dont stop them. Especially these two boys. Okey?" nam-jung said to her and went inside with them

"so....why did you call us?" jin asked. "im planning to announce that i was the mysterious CEO of Kims hospital. And jin is going to be the next CEO of the hospital. And also im planning to announce that the new CEO of this JEON company is going to be jungkook. And jimin...i want you to be manager of the Kims hospital. If you are okey with it. Im not forcing you to be manager. You can tell me. And jin are you okey with this idea? Jungkook already agreed with it. But he and i wanted to tell you both. " nam-jung asked them both. They looked at eachother." or you can take your time and think about it. You can give me an answer later. Its okey whatever the day is" nam-jung said to them. "then i want some time to think about it" jimin said to them. "me too" jin said to them. Nam-jung nooded. "and also jungkook told me about what happened in the hospital with a girl named lisa. She was actually working in here. I wanted to fire her. I thought it would be a hard thing to find her mistake. But no. I found lisa and jennie kissing in the staff room. There is a rule that says workers who work here cant get in a relationship. So they disobeyed the rule. I shouted at them and fired both" both jin and jimin was shocked.

"and there is also one thing i want to ask you 3. You all had same expression which was blank. Why was that?" Nam-jung asked them. All 3 looked at each other. No one explained it. Jungkook decided to explain it himself. " this happened yesterday. Just listen to this. You will know" jungkook played the recording. After hearing it Nam-jung looked shock. "even though she gets pregnant there is a chance her herself and the baby to get poisoned. Which will obviously lead both the baby and mother to die" jin explained. "i knew it from the beginning. She was doing something. But i never expected this... This is too much right?" Nam-jung said. "lets wait for her to release the news to everyone. When she does it... We will tell all what she did" jimin said to them. All of them nooded

After having a long talk all of them went home. Its was everyone eating time. "i have a big announcement.... Im pregnant" soo hyun said to them all. Jimin, Jin, jungkook and nam-jung showed blank expression. Others was happy. Soo hyun looked 4 of them with a nervous face. "really? Are you that happy that your pregnant? Maybe you should correct the sentence in some another way. Are you going to tell them what you did?... Or should we tell them what you did? Hmm?!" jimin said to her. Her eyes got widen. She was speechless. Others were confused.

Ugh! I freaking hate herrrr!
Its the end of the chap...
Guess what will happen next

And i want to tell all that i deleted my trailers. Because i have been changing my story plot from time to time. So did it..... Sorry

Hope you all enjoyed reading this. Dont forget to like and comment

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 16.5K 40
Yoongi is the son of Hades. He's been stuck in the underworld his whole life with nothing but dead souls to keep him company. He's shunned by the oth...
37.6K 1.6K 22
[ completed ] she was a doctor and he was her sick patient insanity | kth
573 70 16
BTS members are childhood friends, they play together, they lived together and lastly they grew together. Their passion and dream was to become detec...
32.2K 1.1K 25
Yoongi is in a mental hospital and jimin just got admitted to the same one. what will happen next? [WARNING] Started: 061...