Classroom Of The Elite: I Am...

By Zelvron1604

This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and e... More

Introduction
Vol 1 Prologue: Hirano's Monologue
Vol 1 Ch 1: First day
Vol 1 Ch 2: Plan against class D
Vol 1 Ch 3: Counter attack
Vol 1 Ch 4: Student Council
Vol 1 Ch 5: Have you lost your mind?!
Vol 1 Ch 6: Hirano's plan
Vol 1 Ch 7: How it all went down.
Vol 1 Ch 8: Vice-Leader meets the Princess
Vol 1 Ch 9: The Sheep Group
Vol 1 Epilogue: A Mysterious Caller.
Vol 1 SS: Beauty at the pool.
Vol 2 Prologue: Miku's Monologue
Vol 2 Ch 1: An Advice.
Vol 2 Ch 2: Too Many Girls!
Vol 2 Ch 3: Sports Festival?
Vol 2 Ch 4: Meeting the other classes.
Vol 2 Ch 5: Business Deals
Vol 2 Ch 6: The Beginning Event.
Vol 2 Ch 7: Capture The Flag.
Vol 2 Ch 8: Tug of War.
Vol 2 Ch 9: Calvery Battle
Vol 2 Ch 10: False Accusation.
Vol 2 Epilogue: The End.
Vol 2 SS: President's Plan.
Vol 3 Prologue: Secret Enemies.
Vol 3 Ch 1: The New President
Vol 3 Ch 2: Find The Traitor.
Vol 3 Ch 3: Framed?
Vol 3 Ch 4: Vice-President?
Vol 3 Ch 5: Pairings?
Vol 3 Ch 6: His revenge.
Vol 3 Ch 7: I AM A DECOY?!
Vol 3 Ch 8: The Hunt for 'X' part 1
Vol 3 Ch 9: The Hunt for 'X' part 2
Vol 3 Ch 10: Aftermath
Vol 3 Epilogue: There Are Two.
Vol 3 SS: It Was Him?
Vol 4 Prologue: Why Aren't You Laughing?
Vol 4 Ch 1: Her Crush?
Vol 4 Ch 2: Triple Date.
Vol 4 Ch 3: Same Path But Different Choices
Vol 4 Ch 4: Mixed Training Camp
Vol 4 Ch 5: Form The Groups
Vol 4 Ch 6: A Day at Camp.
Vol 4 Ch 7: A Secret Night Talk.
Vol 4 Ch 8: Nagumo's Malice
Vol 4 Ch 9: Spreading Rumors
Vol 4 Ch 10: Her Confession.
Vol 4 Epilogue: It was Him!
Vol 4 SS: Don't Ever Do That Again!
What my OCs look like
Vol 5 Prologue: Tajika's Monologue
Vol 5 Ch 1: Voting Exam?
Vol 5 Ch 2: Her Request?
Vol 5 Ch 3: Contracts Due.
Vol 5 Ch 4: Last Special Exam
Vol 5 Ch 5: Breaking The Alliance
Vol 5 Ch 6: Our "New" leader
Vol 5 Ch 7: Graduation Ceremony
Vol 5 Ch 8: Goodbye Senpai.
Vol 5 Ch 9: A Group Hangout.
Vol 5 Ch 10: To Win And Survive
Vol 5 Ch 10.5: Tajika Sumiko(+18)
Vol 5 Epilogue: That Man
Vol 5 SS: A World Of White

Vol 1 Ch 10: The Results

3.3K 160 15
By Zelvron1604

Hirano pov:-

Finally, it's the last day. Something crazy happened yesterday. Apparently the guy named Koenji from class D, finished the exam for his group. Like what the hell?

If my memory serves me right. Which surprises me that it does, he is the narcissist of class D. Calls himself the "perfect being". Or whatever shit that means.

Anyway, Till now class A hasn't cooperated at all. So there was not much progress.

Besides I had also made it clear that I just want to relax and skip this exam so there was no point in involving me.

Aika had attempted to make me change my mind but I didn't listen. Though it was tough to ignore her when she looked at me like that with those damn scary eyes. It felt like she stabbed me in the heart whenever she looked at me like that. My ego is seriously injured.

Eitherway, It's the final meeting. After this, my win is guaranteed!

Aika rose up from her seat.
"Okay. Our class have come up with a plan to learn who the target is. I would like all of you put your phones forward and show the messages."

Her sudden declaration threw everyone into chaos.

"W-Wait why?" A boy from class A asked.

"Simple. This way we can narrow down the identity of the target." She answered with a smile.

Damn. If everyone but me shows their phones. Then I am done for.

Luckily that wasn't the case. Those of class A refused to show their phones and I did the same.

I looked over at Aika staring at me.
She has known me for a while. She knows how I like to avoid such troublesome situations. The me that she knows is the one who would show his phone. Since I didn't, she might be about 90% sure that I am the target. However, she won't take a risk since class A didn't show their phones either.

"Come on Hirano. Just show your phone and let's get it over with." Nishino called out to me.

"I will. But after class A has shown their messages first. Me showing my message won't do you any good if class A doesn't cooperate."

I looked over at the class A students.

"I will do it." Said one of them. We all turned our attention to the girl, Kamuro.

"W-wait Kamuro!" As her classmate was about to speak, he was hushed.

"Shut up. Following Katsuragi's orders are pointless. His strategy is going to fail anyway. We might aswell get this over with and be on our way." She said she showed us her message.

Damn. Now it's just between the three of us who are left. And I will obviously being suspected the most by Aika.

It's almost like Kamuro is purposely trying to convince these fools to not follow Katsuragi and show their messages. If they get convinced by her....

No! I can still win! I just have to maintain my composure!

Timeskip:-

No matter how anticlimactic that was. The hour finally passed and we were finally released.

Thank god no one found ou-

"It's you isn't it Aki?" A voice came from behind.

I made a stern expression and looked behind to find Aika glaring at me.

"Umm...No?" I tried to play innocent but it's obviously not working.

"Hmm...I don't think so. The normal you would have shown your phone unless you have something to hide." She said with confidence.

"Um...But that was because class A wouldn't cooperate..."

"Is that so? Then will you show me your phone now that we are alone?"

"Well Ummm....Sure! But don't grab my phone. It's against the rules and can penalize you." I said with a little frustration.

I took out my phone and showed it to her.

She looked over it carefully. The next thing I knew was that a call was being sent to me. It was Aika. She used it to check if it's really my phone.

"Hmm...So you really aren't the target? I guess I really was wrong about you. It seems it's one of the two remaining class A students." She said with a little frustration in her voice.

"I told you! But I have to say, a plan to check everyone's phones. Not to mention calling mine to check if it's mine. That's pretty brilliant." I complimented her and changed the subject.

"Well Yeah! But I wasn't the one who came up with it. It was Ichinose's idea. I just went along with it." She replied.

"Well that's still amazing. Ichinose must be really smart to come up with something like that. Anyway, I gotta go back to my room. See ya around!"

"Yeah... see ya!"

We both went our separate ways.

Thank God she didn't notice. For the past hour when I had to sit in the meeting room, I had come up with a counter plan after Aika declared her plan.

It took time and required me to survive the meeting session on my own. But it worked out.

While they were focused on the class A students, I texted Ryueen and told him to send me a screenshot of his message and edited it. After the discussion was over, I showed Aika the screenshot to clear my name.

I also had to make sure that she didn't touch the phone and only saw it through a few centimeter distance or else she would have realized the truth.
It wouldn't have worked if I had shown it to multiple people at once. But it works if I show it to only one person!

But Damn! I was so nervous that it wouldn't work! Thank God Ryueen replied in time or I would have been screwed!

Later that Day:-

I looked intently. It's almost 11PM. The exam should be ending now.

Ding.

Yup there it is. I looked over at the results.
_________________________________________
 (Rat) ---> Due to the traitor's correct assessment. Outcome 3.

 (Cow) ---> Due to the traitor's wrong assessment. Outcome 4.

 (Tiger) ---> Due to the target's identity being protected. Outcome 2.

 (Rabbit) ---> Due to the traitor's wrong assessment. Outcome 4.

 (Dragon) ---> Due to the entire group's correct assessment after the exam's end. Outcome 1.

 (Snake) ---> Due to the target's identity being protected. Outcome 2.

 (Horse) ---> Due to the traitor's correct assessment. Outcome 3.

 (Sheep) ---> Due to the target's identity being protected. Outcome 2.

 (Monkey) ---> Due to the traitor's correct assessment. Outcome 3.

 (Bird) ---> Due to the traitor's correct assessment. Outcome 3.

 (Dog) ---> Due to the target's identity being protected. Outcome 2.

 (Boar) ---> Due to the traitor's correct assessment. Outcome 3.

And based on those results. Increases and decreases in the class and private points in this exam would be as follows.

In this case, cl and pr would represent class point and private points respectively.

 Class A - Minus 200 cl Plus 2 million pr

 Class B - No change in cl Plus 2.5 million pr

 Class C - Plus 150 cl Plus 5.5 million pr

 Class D - Plus 50 cl Plus 3 million pr
________________________________________

Damn. This went better than I thought!
We got first place!

The total class points should be:-

Class A: 884 cp

Class B: 803 cp

Class C: 866 cp

Class D: 252 cp

We have caught up to class B. After summer vacation, we will be promoted to class B now! Awesome! And the difference between class A and us isn't that big either!

Just what did Ryueen do? Even if I gave him the names of the Class A targets, even then such a score couldn't possibly be achieved! I don't know what he did but I don't care! We are class B now!

I will receive 500,000 private points for my efforts as the target. Plus 5.5 million divided among 40 people and I got another 137,500 private points.

So in the end, I got a good 637,500pp out of this. That along with my own points. I have a total of 6,597,020pp!

I heard that a guy had to cheat others for a year or two to get 12 Million. I already made half of it in a couple of months!

The difference in class points between Class A and Class C is now only 58 points! If we win the next exam! Then we will be the new Class A!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.8K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
2.3K 156 9
~ Classroom of the Elite X Persona 5 ~ Several months after escaping from his life spent in the white room, the 'Masterpiece' Ayanokouji Kiyotaka now...
4.2K 106 17
With the goal and thought of achieving a peaceful school life in mind far from the experience of the White Room experiment, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will...
7.5K 260 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...