taekook oneshots

By taekook__lover9597

top tae 🐯⬆️ bottom kook 🐰⬇️ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN] More

REQUESTS ARE OPEN
true love (1/3)
true love (2/3)
true love (3/3)
Revenge (1/3)
Revenge (2/3)
Revenge (3/3)
Bestfriends (1/2)
Bestfriend (2/2)
My Cardiologist (1/4)
My Cardiologist (2/4)
My Cardiologist (3/4)
My Cardiologist (4/4)
My busy hubby (1/2)
My busy Hubby (2/2)
Love me like I do (1/1)
Liars (1/1)
Waiting for you (1/2)
My Horny Pregnant Wife (1/2)
Still love you (1/3)
Still love you (2/3)
Still love you (3/3)
Second Love (1/3)
Second Love (2/3)
Second love (3/3)
Forever (1/4)
Forever (2/4)
Forever (3/4)
Forever (4/4)
Forever (special chapter)

Waiting for you (2/2)

2.8K 116 21
By taekook__lover9597

Mention of drug and it's effects ⚠️

"W-What you did to me?" Jungkook asked feeling his head heavy. He was breathing heavily. Mr.Han stood up from the chair and walked around the table and stood beside kook.

"nothing Jungkook, just one sildenafil (viagara)" he said with a smirk. Jungkook's face flushed red in anger and arousal. He whimpered at the sensation happening inside his pant.

Mr.Han traced the younger's face outline with his index finger. Jungkook yanked the man's hand away. "d-don't touch me." he said and whimpered.

"oh come on, Jeon. Don't be stubborn. I can make you feel good than your dead husband" he said and again tried to touch the younger.

Jungkook pushed him away and tried to stood up. But due to his wobbled legs he fell on the floor. Mr.Han smirked and squat down to kook's level.

"stop being stubborn and come with me" he said and pulled kook up, making him stand on his foot. Jungkook tried to wiggle away from the man's hold but Mr.Han gripped his waist tightly and drag him to the elevator.

Jungkook just whimpered and prayed for someone to save him. "Tae, where are you? Won't you come now to your kook. Help me!! " he thought and his eyes became teary.

He hoped for someone to get him from this mess. He felt his head heavy and his body temperature rise. The man beside his held him tightly and pressed 6th floor on the elevator button. The elevator door closed with a ting sound.

Before the door closes, Jungkook saw a fierce eyes looking at them with anger. He mumbled "Tae" looking at the man's eyes and the elevator closes.

Mr.Han dragged kook to the room and pushed him on the bed. Jungkook curled himself into a ball and sobbed silently.

"You know what, Jeon, I was waiting for this day. I wanted to fuck you from the day I laid my eyes on you. But I heard you are already married" he flipped Jungkook and made him lay on his stomach. Jungkook gripped the bedsheet tightly and cried.

"l-leave me, please. I beg you" Jungkook tried to get up but the elder man pushed him down and hovered over him.

"no, I want you, Jungkook. I want you so bad!!" the elder male said tried to kiss his neck. Jungkook pushed him mouth away from his neck and slapped him hard on his left cheek.

Mr.Han gritted his teeth and grabbed the younger's hand tightly with one hand. He slapped him hard on his right cheeks and gripped the younger's neck, tightly, choking him.

Jungkook tried to remove his hands from the man's grip and stop him from chocking him. But no use. He felt useless, he can't even protect himself. If something happens tonight he won't forgive himself, he thought.

__

On the ground floor of the restaurant,

A man with a mask gripped the paper cup he was holding and threw it away. He ran outside the VIP dinning area and went to the receptionist, as soon as the elevator closed. The girl in the reception bowed him and asked him what he wants.

"can you tell me which room did Mr.Han book?" he asked trying to calm himself down. The girl looked at him with a judging face. He sighed and removed his mask.

"Now okay? Give me the room number." the girl nodded and checked the monitor to see the room number.

"But why are you asking sir?" she said going through the rooms booked. Taehyung sighed.

"Miss it's an emergency. I need to meet him now." she gulped at his deep voice. She didn't asked further more and went through the names. She found it and said it to Tae.

Tae thanked her and rushed to the stairs and to the 6th floor. He hoped for his baby to be save. "I'm coming to you, kook!" he ran and ran and finally he reached the destined floor.

He checked for the certain room and soon he found it. He was about to knock it but he heard some noises from inside. A slap sound followed by a chocking sound.

He clenched his hand and pushed the door with his foot making it open with a loud thud. The scene infront of him made his blood boil.

Mr.Han looked at the door to see Tae standing. His grip on kook's neck loosened. Jungkook turned other side, coughing. "yo mister, don't you know how to knock?" he asked feeling irritated by the interruption.

Taehyung walked towards him and glared at the man. He got scared but didn't show it. Taehyung walked past him and went towards the bed. Taehyung's heart clenched seeing his husband's state.

His eyes were closed and small whimpers left his mouth now and then. His face was flushed red and sweaty. He kneeled infront of the boy and caressed his cheeks. The younger leaned in the warmth of the older's hand.

The younger's next word made his heart clench in pain. "T-Tae, h-help me!!" he whimpered again rubbing his both thighs together.

"I'm here baby. Your Tae is here." he said and kissed his cheeks. Hearing the name, Mr.Han widened his eyes. He went towards Tae and pulled his by his collar.

"the hell you are?!" he said and pushed Tae away. Taehyung stumbled back and glared at the man with anger filled tiger eyes.

"you fucker, tried to touch my bunny" he said and punched Mr.Han across his face. Mr.Han fell down at the force and looked back at Tae. He removed his mask and crouched down.

"Bastard, you want my baby. You won't get him. Because he is MINE!!" he growled like a tiger. He gripped the man's neck tightly, chocking him. Mr.Han coughed and tried to remove Tae's hand from his neck.

"You dared to chock my love, my little bun." he kicked him on his stomach making him cough blood. He sat on the man's chest and beat him, until his face and shirt were covered with blood. He was again about to beat him but Jungkook's whimper made him stop.

"hah!! Tae..." Jungkook whimpered and gripped the bed sheet, rubbing his thighs together, rolling on the bed.

Tae got up from Mr.Han and went towards kook. Mr.Han laid on the floor, half-dead. "baby, I'm here.. shhh calm down. I'm here."

"Tae!!" he kept on mumbling his name. Taehyung removed kook's coat and hid his face with that coat. Tae himself wore his mask and carried the younger out of the room, after kicking Mr.Han in his stomach.

Jungkook snuggled on Tae's neck and whimpered. Tae kept on saying sweet things on the half-conscious kook's ear.

__

Tae reached infront of Kim Mansion. He again carried kook inside the mansion. Seeing their younger master on the masked man's hands, the guards opened the door for him. He entered inside the mansion and saw the living area empty.

He walked further inside the mansion and looked around the house with adoration. He then sighed and searched for his parents. Soon he heard a laughing sound from the kitchen. He laid kook on the couch and went towards the kitchen.

He peeked inside the kitchen to see his father pouting and his mom laughing. He smiled seeing them after two years.

Namjoon spotted him peeking and tilted his head. "who are you?" he asked and Jin also looked at the entrance of the kitchen. Taehyung gulped and bowed at them.

Both Jin and Namjoon walked towards Tae. "who are you, boy? Do you want something?" Jin asked with a small smile. He wanted to hug his mom and cry in his embrace, but he held himself.

"ahm.. Jungkook--" Tae was cutted off by his mother.

"My god!! What happened to him?" Jin said and looked here and there, then spotted Jungkook on the couch. He ran towards him.

"Jungkook baby. What happened to him?" Jin asked checking the boy, whose body was hot and sweaty. Taehyung walked towards the couch and stood beside the younger.

"Umm... it's that--"

"T-Tae... don't leave me!!" he said and grabbed Tae's hand. Namjoon let out a sigh and looked at the man who is wearing mask.

"I'm sorry for this. But he just misunderstood you for husband." Tae nodded his head.

"kook, leave his hand bub" Namjoon said softly and the younger's grip around the elder's hand tightened.

"No, Tae.. He will leave me again." Jungkook said and hugged the other male by his waist. Jin stood up and looked at the masked man, who was caressing the younger's head. Like how Tae would do to younger.

Namjoon tried to separate them but Jin stopped him. Namjoon gave him a confused look. "Tae bear" Jin called and the masked man looked at him. Then looked away.

"Jinnie, what are you saying? He is not Tae."

"NO!! He is my bear." Jin said and went to Tae and hugged him. "bear, where were you all these years? For a small misunderstanding, you left your parents and your husband? Why baby? Why? Why you punished us like this?" Jin cried on his son's shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, mama." Tae finally said and removed him mask, revealing his face. Namjoon gasped and went towards his son and hugged him.

"my tiger, you are finally here!! Kook will be happy if he sees you. But... what happened to him?" Namjoon asked looking at the younger who was clinging onto Tae.

"he is drugged"

"WHAT?!!" NamJin said in unison. "who did this?" Namjoon asked and Tae told everything to them.

Namjoon and Jin fummed in anger. "Tae, take kook to his room and make him take cold bath. We will look after that Han." Namjoon said and gritted his teeth.

Taehyung nodded and carried his husband inside their room. He smiled seeing their large wedding photo frame upon the bed. And their photos all around the wall of the room.

He laid kook on the bed and was about to go to bathroom to prepare cold bath for kook but the younger didn't let him go.

He clutched onto the elder's shirt and snuggled in it. Tae chuckled and removed kook's hand from his shirt but the younger whinned and rolled on the bed. Taehyung knew he was horny but it's not the correct situation to have s*x with the younger. He is not in his right State. So, Taehyung sighed and went inside the bathroom.

"T-Tae... feels hot!! Ah!!" he whinned and rubbed his thighs together. His lips left sinful melodic moans. He bit his bottom lips and removed his shirt button one by one.

He started to massage his buds, pinching and twisting it, trying to get some pleasure. His lips left moans after moans. "ahh!! Tae-ah.. mm"

While his one hand is rubbing his buds, his other hand made it's way towards his pant and he unbuckled it. His hands reached his hard cock and he started to pump it up and down in a slow pace.

Hearing his moans, Tae felt a little arouse but he tried to control himself. After filling the bathtub with cold water, Taehyung went outside the bathroom and saw a most erotic scene after two years.

Jungkook was naked and was jerking his own cock, moaning Tae's name. He was a mess, a beautiful mess. Taehyung sighed looking at the scene and went to the bed. His member was already semi-hard hearing the younger's moans.

He went to the bed near his husband. "koo baby, come--" he was cut off by kook attaching their lips into a kiss.

"Tae, hubby, take me please... I can't... ahhmmm" he moaned and hugged Taehyung. Feeling kook's naked body against his clothed one made Tae hard like rock.

"babe.. Don't" Taehyung moaned when kook sucked his neck.

"hubby!! Make this pain go away. Take me. Mm... I want you.. Tae-ah!!" kook moaned and Tae laid the younger on the bed, hovering over him.

"baby, I love you." Tae rasped against kook's ear.

"I love too hubby so much.. mmm" kook moaned and hugged the elder and kissed him. Taehyung returned it with a same passion and carried the younger inside the bathroom.

He made the younger sit on the bathtub. "hubby, join me!!" kook said with hooded eyes. Tae sighed and went near the younger. He caressed his hair and kissed his forehead.

"hubby will join you later" Taehyung once again kissed the younger's forehead and helped him in his bath. Jungkook slept on the bathtub after calming down.

After bathing him Taehyung carried the younger inside their bedroom and changed him into a ink blue PJ's shirt and shorts.

While Jungkook was sleeping, Taehyung went to take a shower. He stood under the shower, cold water running down his body. He stood under the shower until his boner disappears.

He took a towel from the cloth hanger and whipped the water from his body. He went out of the bathroom with only towel around his waist. He opened the cupboard and smiled. His clothes are still there. He wore a sweat pant and a tee.

He went towards the bed and sat near his husband. He caressed his hair and the younger turned and snuggled in him. Tae smiled and pecked his lips.

"you didn't forgot me? But I made you go through a lot of pain, still...." Taehyung said with a tear filled eyes. "I was scared to see you, baby. But from now on I won't ever leave you bun. We will solve everything together." he once again pecked his lips and head and left the room.

"Tae bear come, mama made your favorite strawberry tart, strawberry milkshake and all your favorites" Jin said seeing his son with starry eyes. Taehyung hugged his mom and cried.

Strawberry tart

Strawberry milkshake

Japchae

Black bean noodles

"I'm sorry, mama. I'm so sorry!!" Taehyung cried in his mom's embrace.

"it's okay bubba. Come eat before it turns cold" Jin said and wipped his son's tears. Taehyung nodded and sat on one of the chair.

He looked around, "mama, where is papa?"

"He went out for some work. He will come soon." Jin smiled and served his son his favorites. Taehyung smiled and took a bite and moaned at the taste.

He finished his food and said, "so delicious mama. I missed it for the last 2 years. The taste is still in my tongue" Jin teared up. Taehyung stood up and hugged him again.

"mama, don't cry, please"

"we missed you so much, Tae. Why you left us like that?" Jin cried on his son's shoulder. But their moment didn't lasted long. They broke their hug when they heard a voice yelling.

"TAE!!" both son and mother turned around to see a fumming kookie. Taehyung blinked his eyes multiple times, seeing his angry bunny.

"baby--" he was cutted off.

"stop right there, you lier. You left me for a small misunderstanding and made me wait for you all these years?!" kook said and went towards Tae.

He grabbed the elder by his collar, "you flower (fucker), now only you got the route to reach home? Tell me, idiot." kook gritted his teeth. He looked behind Tae and saw empty plates.

"so you are full. Now let me punish you for the punishment you gave me all these years. Mom can I take him with me?" Jin was worried but none the less he nodded his head.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to their room and closed the door behind. Jin sighed and took all the plates inside the kitchen.

__

"so tell me, fucker. Where were you all these years?" kook said with a glare. Taehyung gulped and sat on the bed with his head hung low.

"I'm sorry, babe. I was just scared to meet you after that. I know I am the one who made the mistake. But my jealousy took the best of me and made me lose my control." Taehyung said with head low.

Jungkook crawled towards the bed and sat on Tae's lap with his both leg on either side of Taehyung. "I'm also sorry. I know you don't like me hanging out with Mingyu. But I should've informed you before going with him" he said with a pout.

"it's okay bunny. I will never leave you again" he kissed his pout.

"don't you dare orelese I will kill you after finding you" he said and attached their lips.

__

Jin was looking at the stairs with concerned eyes. Namjoon entered the house and saw his husband looking at the stairs. "Jinnie, what happened? Where is Tae?" Jin turned around and hugged his husband.

"nothing Joon, just concerned about our son. Kook took him to room. But--" his words were cutted off by a scream from upstairs. Both Jin and Joon looked at the stairs then at each other.

"is it.."

"ahh!! Tae, my hubby..." another moan and Jin nodded his head.

"yes that's kook. Aish!! I was concerned about that brat but he is... My god!! Joon-ah, He is as horny as you" Jin said and left to his room. Namjoon too followed him.

In Tae kook's room,

"ahh baby.. So tight. I will loose it by fucking you daily" Tae groaned and thrusted inside his husband.

"Yes, hubby make me loose. That hole is only for you. Only for you cock to be inside.. mmm" he moaned.

Tae thrusted inside the younger in a fast pace. Both reached their climax together.

Taehyung laid on top of kook and hugged him, kissing him. "I love you so much baby.. Mine!! Only Mine!"

"I love you too, hubby. Only yours!!" Jungkook said and hugged the elder. After sometimes, Taehyung got up and cleaned himself and his bunny. Then they slept while cuddling.

~✿~

Finished!! Did it reached your expectations? I hope it reached. I'm sorry if I disappointed you all.

Please do vote and comment 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 112 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
808K 31.8K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
59.7K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
59.3K 2.2K 27
"taehyung we have arranged your marriage" "what mom!" ___________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook