๐Œ๐‚๐˜๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’

By MrawtRawr

[๐š๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฝ] ๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐š‚ - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– - ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ - ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š™๐š—๐šŠ๐š™ - ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š• - ๐š€๐šž... More

๐™ต๐š•๐šข ๐™ผ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š˜๐š— - ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š›
๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šข - ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š - ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š—๐šŠ๐š™
๐™ฑ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šœ - ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š‹๐šž๐š›
๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™พ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ - ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š—๐šŠ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šข
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š— - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–
!๐š๐™ด๐š€๐š„๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐™ฝ!
๐™ฑ๐šž๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š„๐š™ - ๐™น๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐™ต๐š˜๐š—๐š
๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ - ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ - ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข
๐š†๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— - ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š‹๐šž๐š› ๐š‚๐š˜๐š˜๐š

๐™ณ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ - ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š

163 1 1
By MrawtRawr

(This is from my old Kinktober book that was unpublished)

!SMUT!
{𝙳𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙵𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳}
𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚈
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

Gogy's POV
I buttoned up my white collar shirt and straightened my tie, moving my hair out of my face a little as I stared at myself in the mirror. I sat there, looking at the outfit I had put on. I peeked out of my bathroom into my bedroom, staring at my bed.

On my bed was a laid out dress. One I had bought for this dinner date Dream was taking me to. The one I had bailed on because I didn't want to be judged for being a guy wearing a dress. Most importantly, I didn't want Dream to find me weird. I didn't want him to be disgusted by me and leave me.

I was so unhappy with my suit, though. I wasn't the biggest suit guy. I wore them occasionally, but when going on dinner dates I wanted to feel beautiful. I didn't want to wear a suit.

Taking a deep breath, I shook my head and took off my tie, unbuttoning my shirt and taking everything else off. I couldn't do this.

I wanted to wear a dress. A dress that made me feel beautiful. It's my night. My night with Dream. If he isn't going to find me pretty, I sure as hell will myself. I walked to the bedroom and grabbed my dress, slipping that on instead.

It was a short dress that outlined my body perfectly since it was pretty tight. It had a small zipper in the back towards the top that I was able to zip up through a bit of struggle. I threw on a jeans jacket over it and went to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. When I saw myself, I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I smiled softly to myself. I loved it.

I was wearing a baby blue, no shoulder dress that only went down right above my knees. I was wearing a high cut, white jeans jacket that stopped right above my waist, letting my hips show perfectly.

I put on a little bit of lip gloss to make my lips shine and some clear mascara just to darken my eye lashes slightly. I put on some black flats and my outfit was complete. I was so happy with how I looked. This was exactly what I wanted to wear going out somewhere fancy with Dream.

Dream...

My breath hitched as I tried to take a deep and calming breath. I was nervous as to what he would think. What he would say. He had never known I liked to wear dresses, let alone seen me in one.

I shook my head and grabbed my white circle glasses, propping them up on my head. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my bag. I walked to the living room to wait for Dream.

The second I went to sit down, there was a knock on my door. I jumped a little. Dream was here. Right on time actually. I looked down to my outfit and let out a small breath. I walked to the door and held my head up high.

I opened the door and felt my shoulders fall as my eyebrows furrowed.

"God dammit-where is Dream? Why are you here?" I groaned. Standing at my door was Sapnap. He chuckled.

"Dream was gonna be late for the reservation, so he told me to come get you. You're gonna meet him at the restaurant." He said. He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Oh, he'll like this dress thing you got going." Sapnap chuckled. He had known about my dress obsession for a while now. He kept it a secret from Dream, respecting the fact that I wasn't ready to tell him yet. Well, until today.

I sighed and walked past him.

"I was so nervous. I thought you were Dream!" I squeaked, walking to his car. Sapnap followed, cocking his eyebrow.

"Wow. I thought you would be happy to see your best friend, asshole." He flicked the side of my head. I laughed and moved my hands up to block him.

"I am! I am! I'm just...I'm scared of what Dream will think." I said, looking down as I walked up to the passenger side of his car. Sapnap paused and he put his hand out onto the car door, stopping me from opening it. I looked up to him and he gave me a supportive smile.

"I promise you he'll love it. He thinks you are so damn beautiful, because you are, and the dress will just kill him." I snickered and grabbed the door handle, getting in the car as he walked to the other side.

"Kill him?"

Sapnap hopped into his car and shut the door, starting the engine and pulling out of my apartment complex's parking lot.

"You'll turn him the fuck on. He'll be horny as hell through the whole date." He said. I blushed and smacked his arm.

"Nick!"

He laughed and turned on the radio, drowning out my curses to him as he blasted out my favorite song. I couldn't help but give up on the yelling and sing along to 'Heat Waves'. It was a good song.

-----

Soon Sapnap pulled up to the restaurant. I stared at the front. It was such a beautiful place. I could tell it was very expensive. Sapnap patted my shoulder.

"Aren't you gonna get out of the car? He's waiting for you." He said. I looked back out the window.

"I know I will...just...wow." Sapnap lowered his head to look out my window. He chuckled.

"Nice place, huh?"

"Yeah...it must've been so expensive..." I said in disbelief. Sapnap smiled.

"He loves you...a lot. He loves spending money on stuff like this to make you happy." He said. I smiled and looked to him. I ruffled his hair and opened the car door, getting out.

"Your such a good friend, Sapnap." I said. He smirked.

"I'm your only friend, George." He said, mocking my tone. My face fell into annoyance.

"Yeah okay fuck you." I said bitterly, rolling my eyes and shutting the door to cut off Sapnap's laughing.

I walked to the door of the restaurant and watched as Sapnap drove off. I reached out for the door handle, realizing how shaky my hands were.

I took a deep breath and walked inside, walking up to the front counter. The two girls working there looked to me and smiled.

"Hi! Welcome! Do you have a reservation?" One of them asked.

"Oh, I'm meeting my boyfriend here. He has a reservation and he's already here somewhere." I said. It was a huge place with roof seating. I didn't see him downstairs, so I assumed he got a seat on the roof outside where all the fairy lights were. He knew I love fairy lights. I should've guessed he'd pay more to have me seated up there. I didn't know how I would ever pay him back.

The lady nodded and checked on the small computer they had.

"Okay and what's his name?" She asked.

"Clay ___." I said. She nodded and went through her system. As she was doing that, the girl beside her who wasn't handling anyone looked to me and smiled.

"I love your dress." She said. I blushed a little and smiled back.

"Thank you so much."

A compliment like that helped lighten me up a little and calm my nerves slightly. The lady who was helping me nodded and looked up to me.

"Yeah, we have him down in here. He's up with our outdoor seating. Go out the door and up the stairs and he'll be somewhere up there." She said. I nodded and walked by her.

"Thank you!"

As I walked past tables to the back doors, I felt people's eyes on me. Some stared at me in amazement. Either from my dress or the fact that I'm a boy in a dress. Others looked disgusted and disappointed. Honestly, I should've expected that.

I felt the confidence that front girl gave me drip away as I caught a bit of what a nearby table said.

"I feel bad for that person's date." A male said, pointing to me and chuckling. His whole table laughed and tried to hide there faces from me.

I felt my shoulders droop as I walked to the doors. I walked outside and looked to the stairs at my left. When I looked to the right, there was a small metal gate with a hook that allowed an opening.

I thought about what that guy said. Maybe I should just leave. Spare Dream the embarrassment of being seen with a boy in a dress. Spare myself the breakup.

I thought about what Sapnap said and my eyebrows furrowed. I shook my head and took some calming breaths, closing my eyes and clearing my head space.

"Dream loves me...he would do all of this for me...he thinks I'm..." I paused and smiled a bit to myself, "he also thinks I'm beautiful..." I added in

I turned and began walking carefully up the stairs.

"He loves me. I'm gonna have a great night." I said with confidence.

I reached the top of the stairs and looked out to the people who also sat up on the roof. It was all dates. Specifically all men and women dates. It was less crowded. Not as many people as inside. There was nice music playing and it was calmer.

I noticed people look to me, eyeing me and my outfit. I blocked them out as I spotted Dream's short golden hair. He was illuminated through the dark by the beautiful fairy lights that surrounded the rooftop.

I smiled and began walking towards his table. He was sat the farthest away from the stairs. He was looking through the menu boredly. I tensed as I neared the table. He hadn't noticed me.

I walked up to the table and rested my hand on his menu, tipping it down flat onto the table. Dream looked up to me and smiled. Then, his eyes trailed down my body as he processed my outfit. His smile fell and his jaw dropped a little. I saw his cheeks turn bright red and I looked away, hugging my arms.

He was embarrassed. He had a reason to be. People were looking over and staring at us. Staring at me. Staring at him since he was the one dating me.

My thoughts where interrupted and my worries and assumptions were thrown off the fucking roof as Dream stood and pulled me closer by my waist, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips. I closed my eyes and melted into the kiss, resting my hands on his chest. He pulled away for air, raising his eyebrow.

"Lip gloss?"

I blushed and looked down. He tilted my head up for me to look at him and he smiled.

"God, you're so perfect..." he mumbled. I smiled as all my insecurities melted away. He pulled away softly and sat back down in his seat. I sat across from him, feeling how warm my cheeks were from being flustered.

"I was gonna wear a suit because...well...I thought you'd find me liking to wear dresses weird." I said. He ran a hand through his hair and laughed in slight disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? You look amazing. God, I wish I could see you in this every day." I smiled and giggled.

"My dress wearing is only for special occasions. And this..." I reached forward and booped his nose.

"Is very very special." I said. He chuckled and took my hand, kissing it.

"Anything for you." He said. I blushed and pulled my hand away as I picked up the menu.

"Oh and...I'm sorry I didn't come to get you myself. The reservation time was coming up and I couldn't lose that-"

"Dream, don't apologize! You did all this for me. I couldn't ask for more. I'm happy being here with you and it sure is one hell of a ride being picked up by Sapnap." I said. We both laughed and I laid down my menu.

"This is the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. I could never ever be upset because you simply couldn't drive me here. I don't expect the whole world from you and I sure as hell didn't expect this." I said. He tilted his head to the side as he admired me.

"You do deserve the world, though...and you sure as hell deserve this." He said. I smiled and looked back to the menu.

"I'm never going to be able to repay you."

"You repay me by dating me and being so god damn beautiful every day."

"Okay..."

"It's true!"

We both laughed and began picking out what we wanted to eat, making small talk about silly little things throughout the whole dinner. That's what I loved the most about spending time with Dream. Talking to him. The conversations we have. I savor every moment of it. This was the best night of my life.

----------

Soon, we stood and grabbed our things when we were ready to leave. Dream grabbed a few of the boxes of leftovers as neither of us were able to finish our food. It was a lot and we couldn't eat it all.

He held the two boxes in one hand and put his other hand around my waist, walking with me across the roof and down the stairs. I loved when he walked with his hand around my waist and he knew I loved it, too. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked.

I reached up and opened the doors for us to walk inside since his hands were full. I instantly saw the table that had made that rude comment and laughed at me was still there. They had drinks and dessert on their table. They were most likely having a party and staying late.

I tensed as we began to walk through the restaurant. Dream noticed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm-"

"Oh no that's his date?"
"Oh that poor guy."
"I'm shocked he didn't get up and leave the second he saw that."

They laughed as their mean comments came spewing out. Dream paused his walking and he looked to them. When Dream was pissed off at people, he came off as terrifying and very deadly.

He glared at them, his green eyes staring into the souls of each and every one of those people. They tensed and went quiet.

"Why don't you guys go fuck yourselves." He growled. He ignored the middle finger he got from one of the drunk guys and continued walking with me out the door. I gave a small wave to the ladies up front and walked outside with Dream.

He seemed in a pretty bad mood now from the assholes inside. When he walked with me to his car, I stayed pretty quiet. He opened the drivers side door and set the boxes of food down before turning to walk me to my side. I stopped him by standing in front of him and resting my hands on his chest.

I leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. His hands rested on the back of my waist as we kissed. Every kiss we have is always so passionate and loving. I couldn't get enough of Dream's kisses. Our lips parted and I looked up to him.

"Don't let them ruin our night, okay?" I said in light voice. Dream stared into my eyes.

"Did they say anything to you before?" He asked. I went quiet and he sighed, his eyebrows furrowing. I cupped the side of his face and made him look up a little. He rested his hand on mine, smiling as he leaned into the touch.

"I'm not upset. You make me feel loved and you make me feel beautiful. I'm not going to listen to some random assholes who are most likely drunk." We both chuckled softly and I stood on my toes to kiss his nose.

"I love you." I said. He moved his head to kiss the palm of my hand.

"I love you, too." He said. His hands slid around to the sides of my waist and they moved down a little before coming back up and around to my ass. He squeezed lightly, making me squeak and blushed. He leaned down to my ears, his hot breath tickling my skin.

"Now don't think you can wear a dress like this and get away with it." He growled softly. I shuddered and smiled.

"I wasn't planning on it." I giggled. He smirked and brought me to the passengers side of the car, opening the door for me and letting me get into the car. He closed the door once I was inside and went back to his side.

He got in and started the car, pulling out of the restaurant's parking lot. Halfway through the car ride, Dream rested his hand on my inner thigh. He squeezed gently. I bit my lip a little, looking out the window.

He moved his hand down before he slid his hand back up, this time sliding underneath the dress. His knuckles gently brushed across my growing bulge. I arched my back slightly and closed my eyes, letting out a small noise.

Dream was quiet as he palmed me, teasing me painfully. I spread my legs a little, my tight dress riding up my legs as I did so.

"C-Clay~" I whimpered. He chuckled.

"We're almost home. Be patient, love~" he purred. He continued to palm me slowly. I gripped his wrist.

"P-Please~" I whined. Dream raised his eyebrow, but he didn't take his eyes off the road.

"Sh Sh Sh~. Quiet darling~. Be patient for me~" he spoke in a low yet calming voice. I chewed on my nails a little and nodded.

I was so painfully hard. Luckily, I sort of saw this coming back when I was planning on wearing a suit, so I took a long shower, making sure to clean every inch of my body. I may have shaven, too. I wanted to be clean for him. I wanted him to make me dirty. To mess me up.

Soon, we made it to his house and he got out of the car. He walked to my side and opened the door. I looked up to him and smiled, standing.

"Dream?" I asked. He smiled and closed the car door.

"Yes, love?"

"Can you carry me?" I asked softly. He smiled and chuckled.

"Of course."

Dream picked me up bridal style, my arms wrapped around his shoulders, and carried me inside. I rested my head on his chest as he carried me.

We made it inside and I hopped out of his arms, pulling him to his room. He smirked as he stumbled along. I pulled him into his room and closed the door behind us, grabbing the collar of his shirt and slamming my back into the wall. I brought him closer so that his body was pressed against mine, pressing me against the wall.

"I need you now~ I need you so fucking bad, Dream~" I sputtered out as I got onto my knees, my hands trailing down his body. He grabbed my hair and made me look up to him. I moaned at the feeling.

"Slow down, baby, or I'm not gonna know what you want~" he chuckled. I began to undo his belt.

"I want you to fuck my mouth~" I breathed out, pressing hungry kisses to his clothed dick once I pulled his pants down. He bit his lip as he kept a firm hold on my hair. I pulled his boxers down and kissed up his base before wrapping my lips around his tip and taking as much of his length into my mouth as I could.

Dream tilted his head back and he moaned, bucking his hips a little. His cock hit the back of my throat, making me gag.

Dream began rolling his hips into my mouth. He pressed my head against the wall as he began to fuck my mouth. I let out gags, chokes, and moans as I gripped his waist and let him do as he pleased. Running out of air, I tapped his leg a little as a signal and he pulled out. I coughed and wiped my mouth. Dream crouched down and he kissed my head.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Y-Yeah..." I croaked, my throat sore a little. It was worth it.

He helped me stand and he brought me to the bed. He laid me down and kissed down my neck as he pulled the dress over my head and threw it to the floor. He ran his hands along my sides, hooking the edges of my underwear with his fingers and pulling that down as well.

"You're skin is so smooth..." he breathed out. I blushed and smiled, looking away. Dream pressed kisses to my chest, my stomach, v-line, inner thighs.

He kept lowering down, each kiss sending shivers up my body. I rested my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes at the pleasurable feeling.

Then, I felt Dream lick around my hole. I tensed up. This was a feeling I wasn't used to. Sure, I've had sex with Dream, but he's never done something like that.

"Is this okay?" I heard him ask. I paused before nodding slowly. Dream stuck his tongue inside me and I arched my back, moaning a little. It was an odd feeling, but god damn was it a good one.

I tangled my fingers in his golden hair as I rolled my hips a little. Dream began to fuck me with his tongue, allowing me to basically crush him with my thighs as I closed my legs quite a few times from pleasure.

"M-Mmm~! D-Dream~! Fuck that f-feels so g-good~!" I moaned out as Dream ate me out. This definitely wasn't the last time I wanted him to do something like this.

Dream lifted his head a little, smirking. He stuck a finger inside me, catching me off guard and making me let out a squeaky moan.

"N-Nngh~! Fuck~!" I moaned. He chuckled and took his finger out.

"Full prep or-"

"Just get inside me!" I squeaked. He smiled and lined up with me, pushing in slowly. My mouth fell open as I moaned. Dream was so big in size. God did it feel amazing.

Dream pushed all the way in and he lowered himself down, kissing my neck as he began to slowly fuck me. I gripped his hair and his back.

"Mmm~! Feels...s-so good~!" I moaned. He left love marks all over my neck as he sped up and began slamming in and out of me. My legs spread a little as I moaned out for more. I was a mess. Dream was able to break me so easily.

"S-Such a good boy~ taking me in a-all the way~" he grunted as he thrusted into me. Fuck...praise kink.

I bit my lip and whined out a moan, clawing at his back.

"Y-Yes~! So good~! I'm your good boy~!" I moaned out, practically screaming. Thank god he lived alone. He actually used to live with Sapnap. That would be a very interesting conversation in the morning.

With each thrust, I felt him slam into my prostate. My mouth fell open and pleasure shot through my body. I let out a louder main, gripping anything I possibly could as I shook with euphoria.

Dream grunted and moaned softly against my neck as he neared his release. His movements became a bit sloppy and slower. I was close, too.

Dream slammed into me a few more times before burying himself deep into my prostate and releasing. That hit a bundle of nerves within me, making me cum instantly while screaming out his name in pleasure.

We both panted and groaned softly as he rode out his orgasm. Dream pulled out and collapsed onto the bed beside me. I smiled and rolled over a little, resting my head on his chest. I took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his, closing my eyes and relaxing.

"You like that?" He asked. I giggled.

"That was amazing..." I said. He kissed my head.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know I sure as hell did." He chuckled. I cracked a smile.

"Go to bed, Gogy. I'll be here for you when you wake up." He said in a soothing voice. Soothing enough to put me to sleep.

-------------
WORDS - 4,163
-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 218 25
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜š๐˜”๐˜— ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
273K 11.1K 28
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
139K 3.5K 67
A bunch of sfw one shots from members of the mcyt community
1.3M 53.1K 72
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...