SCRAWNY, stiles stilinski

By -SHAWNHUNT3R

𝒐𝒐𝒐. ፧ βͺ π’π‚π‘π€π–ππ˜ ❫ ━━ q゚ο½₯࿐ β˜† ΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§. π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ zara sinclair fueled her midnight... More

π’π‚π‘π€π–ππ˜
π—‚π—‡π—π—‹π—ˆπ–½π—Žπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡
π—Œπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½π—π—‹π–Ίπ–Όπ—„
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐒.
𝟎𝟎𝟏 SEARCHING FOR A DEAD BODY
𝟎𝟎𝟐 LOVERBOY
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ SAVING THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ THE FAVOR
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ MOST HATED
πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• FOUL MOUTH

πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” KNOCK-OFF MASON LOCKWOOD

658 30 19
By -SHAWNHUNT3R

❪  → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
  ━━━ knock-off mason lockwood !
you ready to write a missing
person report for your little pet scott
now? or would it be a missing dogs' case?

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄. 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 her room while she just had too many ideas following through her head. All of what was going on couldn't be condensed into a cohesive thought. It was roughly past 12 now and the dark moonlight made its night appearance through her window. The girl threw on her plaid pajama shorts with a white long sleeve and headed downstairs with an envelope.

Zara softly glided down the stairs while her whole house was pitch black with the only source of light being the opened fridge. With a soft grin she grabbed a beer and headed outside to place the envelope in the mailbox.

Every other week after she would get payed Zara would place most of her salary in this letter to her dad. He never knew where or who it came from. She did this discreetly since he would never take money from his daughter ❪ especially hard-earned ❫. The girl always felt the need to replace the space her mother left. And she did it in the only way she knew how to. Money. They lived in a greedy, hungry, green paper filled world and she did what she had to for survival.

As she went back upstairs, a notebook with a purple leather cover collecting dust in the corner of her room caught her attention. She grazed her fingers on the embroidery initials on the front — it was Christmas 09' and she was going through her journalist phase so her dad thought it was the perfect gift. It had been left untouched, now was the perfect time.

She took the notebook, a pen, her drink, a blanket and pushed open her window. There was a small secondary roof right in front of her that she would lay down on occasionally just to clear her mind. Her head was overflowing with so many she felt like it was going to explode.

She relived the pressure of the tab and opened the beer can a sizzle sounded out. Some people drank to get drunk ❪ which she did quite often don't get her wrong ❫ but she sometimes drank just to drink. Zara started write everything she knew so far.

Scott McCall: teen wolf, bit on the night of the dead jogger. Hard to control emotions — specifically anger. Eyes change colors.

Derek Hale: wolf man? serial killer? possibly killed his sister. More experience.

Allison's Dad?: Werewolf hunter.

She was writing none stop everything that she knew. From werewolves to hunters to anything supernatural. She couldn't understand why she cared. Scott and Stiles were two boys that even a month ago she wouldn't cross paths with in the hallways, not even smile in their direction, she wouldn't even say excuse me if she bumped into them. These were people that had their minds infiltrated by the rumors that spread every time her name was sparked in a conversation.

The dark-haired girl buried her head into her hands questioning all her beliefs at once with a muffled scream. "Hey, Z! You okay up there?" A voice asked which she made out to be Louis. Her "favorite" neighborhood boy. ❪ That word being used loosely of course! ❫ She let out a big sigh, ignoring the use of nickname — which she hated.

"No, I will be suffering for the rest of eternity." The biggest smirk grew on the young boys face. "I can help with that." He licked his lips. She never had more of the urge to chuck something at him.

"Lou, why are you out so late? You're like 12 and it's way past your bedtime." He blushed at the nickname. He was fully irrevocably in love with her. That was obvious to anyone who glanced at their relationship. Zara could tell it was a very schoolboy crush and which she didn't want to entertain but she wasn't going to deny he was a sweet kid.

An idea sparked in the girls head. He turned his head back so fast the second he heard her voice. "Hey, kid! I know your a complete dork and whatnot—"

He lets out a huff and a jokingly offended face. "Dork? I like to consider myself highly educated!"

Using air quotes she giggled. "Yeah so 'highly educated' that you're in the 8th grade for the second time." She took a big swig of drink trying to down the whole thing possibly by the next 10 minutes.

"You're not funny, Zara. You're always throwing that in my face aren't you?" He sincerely questioned speaking up to her. She ignored his complaint with a nod and got straight to the point.

"What do you know about werewolves?"

████████

The next day the trio left on their lunch break and went off campus while Derek was finally being cuffed by an officer they didn't know the name of. He glanced over at the teen boy and gave a scowl he wouldn't forget about for days. That caused mixed feelings of guilt and shame to overrun him. He looked at the ground not being able to bear any eye contact while he was being pushed into the back of a police car.

She decided to break the silence. "And we care about the knock-off Mason Lockwood, why?"

Scott glanced over at her. "We need to know if he killed his sister! Isn't that a good enough reason?"

"That's literally the police's job. I know they don't do jackshit but they might just have to after a jogger was torn in half." He didn't understand how she could talk about gruesome topics so lightly. Every time that night was mentioned a shiver would go down his spine.

Moments later Zara elbows Scott so he picks his vision up to face his friend discreetly sneaking into the cop car while the rest of the deputies were investigating the crime scene. They were mouthing multiple no's and discouragements at the boy. "Oh god!" Scott mutters while he and the girl turn away not being able to stand the outcome of this. Ignoring their concerns he slides into the passenger seat.

She scoffs. "That boy needs more of a defeatist attitude,"

"Tell me about." Scott easily smiled seeing Stiles mouthing something to the criminal in the backseat.

The leaves crunching around them and the cold Northern Californian air blowing added more stress to the silence. He continued, "Zara, please help him out—" looking through the police deputy cruiser door.

"No!" She answered dismissing his worry. He was the one with the fangs and the claws so he was clearly a better fit in this situation than her.

"He's my best friend and he's in a car with an insane murderer, who probably will tear him apart."

"Exactly McCall! He's your friend, not mine." She re-informed watching the pale boy speaking rapidly in the car. "And I'm perfectly fine with him having an untimely demise. I'm okay with it resting on my my conscious."

"Please, I'm-I am freaking out."

She shrugs her shoulders in a 'what can I do about it manner'. Panic fills their veins immediately when they see the Sheriff marching to the car and yanking his son out by his arm as he was groaning and whining loudly letting out multiple 'ow's. This wasn't going to end well.

████████

     They drive out of the woods fastly while the mud tracks on the Jeep's tires and the leaves blow out in front of them. Zara and Scott continuously were researching on their phones on every occult website possible. The only thing she could have asked for was a Werewolf 101 to solve this issue at the moment.

    While searching now becoming impatient he speaks up. "I can't find anything on about wolfsbane being used for burial." He looked at the girl in the backseat in hopes of anything.

    She was tilting her phone upwards to get a better connection but it wasn't working. "Me either and my data is cutting out." She wasn't fortunate enough to get unlimited high-speed data plans like some others. Unlike others, her phone practically shuts down if she downloads too many songs.

    As he was driving the boy urged the two to keep researching. "Just keep looking. Maybe it's like a ritual or something? Like, maybe they bury you as a wolf." He was brainstorming for a second biting his tongue in thought before uttering another theory.

"Or, maybe it's like a special skill, you know? Like, something you have to learn?" His friend rolled his eyes and muttered a sign. From what Zara could see in the reflection of the window the inexperienced werewolf had an overwhelmed expression. Taking this all at once was too much for him.

"I'll put it on my 'To Do' list, right underneath 'figuring out how the hell I'm playing this game tonight." His breaths became weary and his voice echoed wheezes.

Stiles just continued to ramble on distracted by Scott's condition. "Maybe it's different for girl werewolves..." The boy in the passenger's seat was growing tired of where this converse was headed and let out heavy breaths.

    The Sinclair girl pushed in between the seats in front of her and whispered to Scott, "You okay?"

With irritation, he just snapped. "Okay, stop it!" The other two just looked at him. His face painted with a frown of confusion he asked, "Stop what?" Not even beginning to understand what his friend was going through. The girl sensed an argument brewing so she decided to step out of their exchange leaning back.

Scott yelled, "Stop saying 'werewolves!' Stop enjoying this so much!" Stiles's concern grew while didn't understand Scott's rage.

    "Are you okay?" He looked at the tan boy withering in pain. This reminded the girl very much of what happened in the locker room. He was having very similar behaviors as before.

The more questions being asked the more aggravated he became. "No!" Darkness exuded in his voice unlike anything before. For once a worry feeling starts to grow in Zara's stomach. Sweat was dripping down from every side of his face. "No, I'm not. I'm so far from being okay."

"You know, you're gonna have to accept this, Scott. Sooner or later."

"Quit it, Stilinski." All this pressure he was subconsciously applying to the boy wasn't helping.

"I can't," He weakly whimpers while his pain tolerance decreases.

"Well, your gonna have to!"

"Hey, dumbass! You're sort of not helping...like at all." She finally stepped in when the boy in front began panting harsher with little winces. With the last energy he has left he says, "I can't breathe." The teen werewolf all of a sudden growled with multiple echoes following as he raised his hands to hit the top of the Jeep as they watched him in worry.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...!" Stiles filled with shock accidentally swerved his car on the road and into the side of the woods. "Please step on the brakes!" Zara forgot to put her seat belt on and almost went out through the window.

"Pull over!"

He finally got them steering steadily on the road. "Why? What's happening?" Giving him no response he just went for Stiles' book bag. After he unzipped it and horrifyingly he grabbed a rope with the wolfsbane plant attached to it. He looks up with a face of rage. "You kept it?"

The girl in the back scoffs with disbelief. "Weren't you the one watching all the werewolf movies? Isn't the number rule not to keep wolfsbane near a literal werewolf!" She yells matter of factly since he wasn't grasping how much danger he just put his friend in. Stiles also became inflamed feeling the need to defend himself with yelling too.

"What was I supposed to do with it?" In response Scott roars out with his werewolf eyes appearing in a golden yellow tone at his irises in which before they were a sweet bronzed brown. "Stop the car!" Which made Stiles floor the brake to a halt.

The second the car was in the park the Stilinski practically threw himself out of the car with the bag and tossed it as far as he could ❪ which wasn't that much ❫. Zara wanted to comment on how all the summer practice had gone to waste on the indecent throw but out the corner of her eye, Scott speeded out the door. Before she could call out to the scrawny teen it was too late seeing that he was far into the deep woods.

A small tone of anger began to surface in her voice. She ran her finger through her hair with stress. "I swear to every god that's out there this is the last time I'm helping you two."

"Okay, we're good, you can...Scott?" He is horrified to see the passenger seat completely empty. "Scott?" He calls out lowly again walking closer to the car. They both made an eye contact filled with fear.

"Where is Neighborhood Watch when you need em'?" Zara said with a scared empty voice.

They didn't know what he was capable of. No one did.

████████

When Zara was invited on Mission: Derek Hale ≠ Serial Killer?? She didn't think it would lead her to go on a drive all through Beacon Hills sort of making her worldwide debut tour while Stiles and she bickered for most of it. With multitudes of feelings — mostly it being panic as he speeded down the lane.

    On speaker was a dispatcher from the police station. "Stiles, you know you can't call the dispatch line when I'm on duty." She said since this was clearly a common occasion with the boy.

    He urgently asked, "I just need to know if you've gotten any odd calls?" Scanning the roads to see if his hairy friend would be around.

    With much confusion she replied. "Odd how?"

    "Uh, like-like an odd person or..." He stopped abruptly struggling to find the words to complete his thought. The girl puts her feet cozily up on his dashboard. Zara was aware this was going to take a while so she wanted to be comfortable. She lowly spoke so the women on the phone couldn't hear her. "Try freak show circus escapee on all fours." She mocks. He ignored her witty comment.

    He tried, "A dog-like individual roaming the streets?"

    The officer was running out of patience. "I'm hanging up on you now." Stiles repeatedly asked her to hold on she just replied with an annoyed goodbye and hung up.

    Zara smiled, "You ready to write a missing person report for your little pet Scott now? Or would it be a missing dogs' case? I'm down to hang up flyers if you are."

    Now fully stressed out he threw his phone into the backseat with all the dramatic printouts of the werewolf research sighing heavily. "So what's your shitty game plan now?" Stiles quickly got annoyed by her comment. He had all the perfect comebacks for an argument but he had other priorities right now.

    He turned left on the road finally not continuing their operation, they needed to get back to school as soon as possible since w their lunch ended 6 minutes ago. They sped to Beacon Hills High in hopes of today slipping to the back of their heads. Walking up the front steps of the school's entrance she tugged at the door forgetting their administration locks them in case anyone is trying to leave or enter unattended. "Fuck!" His eyebrow quirked in her direction and a sigh was let out.

    She ordered out, "Follow me." The boy tracked right behind her as they went to the back of their school. This was the only section of the school that didn't have any surveillance. She pushed through the back entrance doors and they easily opened up. Before she continued to walk her put a hand out in front of the girl.

    "How are we gonna get by the front office? We are 10 minutes late and we have no excuse." He sporadically waved hands with confusion.

   She locked hands with the scrawny boy's hand and yanked him through the door. "What the hell is your problem!?" He whisper yelled as she dragged both of them where they exactly were trying to avoid. She made eyes contact with the boy volunteering at the front desk.

    Zara knew the front desk boy and they went way back. He flashed the cutest smile at her and waved. Damien Wade was a boy with a grin that could shine for days but a mixture of grey and green eyes that resembled a rained over forest. He had a slight Boston accent that presented itself when he spoke. He and she used to run a little business together. Some may call it a "drug ring" but she thought that was a little over the top.

    They both needed money where it was due and what makes more money than selling drugs? Nothing! During the summer going into this school year him and her were on their way to great wealth. He was a certified genius as well now his new cash grab has been taking SATs and PSATs for the dumber and dense population of Beacon Hills High which was quite the number. And he still did the occasional selling of drugs — obviously.

    "Hey, Zara. How've you been?" He smiled and stops typing on the computer as he was about to engage in conversation. Stiles sat down in one of the office chairs as it felt like he was interrupting something. He was tapping his feet on the floor anxiously as he had no idea what the girl was getting at.

    "Eh, I could be better. And what about you the infamous Damien Wade?" A little laugh echoed from him.

    He glanced around the office seeing that none of the staff were paying attention. "Great. I mean business for me has been at an all-time high." He motioned towards himself. "You could still join in just like old times. Business partners?" He winked.

    A smirk rose across her face. "I'll have to pass on that wonderful offer sorry, man. I have been consumed with the wonderful life of minimum wage."

    "But can you do me a small favor?" She said making a gesture with her thumb and pointer finger close to each other.

    Damian raised his eyebrows in a intrigued manner. A small tint of red blush covered his freckles cheeks. "What's it gonna be, Sinclair?"

    Both of them were marked absent since they got to school just after the bell rang. "I just went off-campus for lunch and my food took forever. Mr. Harris has been on my ass all year so can you change my attendance as present and not late?"

    "Would that be for your little friend of there too?" He pointed his head towards Stiles sinking in the chair sitting way too comfortably reading Seventeen Magazine — which was surprisingly on-brand for him. The buzzcut boy muttered a 'yes please' peeking his head out of the magazine after being mentioned.

    "I owe you one." They did their little handshake as she headed out of the office. Stiles came behind following suit awkwardly waving goodbye to the boy behind the desk. They exited and now made their way to the insufferable Mr. Harris' class. "Thank god you stopped flirting with him." Stiles jaw tightened.

    "I was absolutely not flirting." She stated sternly not understanding how he came to that idea. "What's it to you?"

    He tripped over his words. "No, no. N-nothing. But, how do you even know the guy?" Feeling like their interaction had a suspicious undertone to it.

    She didn't care about her image or how the boy viewed her at all. "I met him in my Algebra 2 class freshman year." He nodded. "But mostly drug dealing." She replied straightforwardly.

    "Oh-okay." He quickly responded with a very nervous high pitched voice.

████████

The bleachers were covered for Beacon Hills Cyclones' first game of the season. Everyone was cheering waiting for the players to get on the field. Zara this past week was really questioning all of her decisions. As of this moment, she was heading to a lacrosse game...willingly. She was now outside in freezing weather as everyone was wrapped in multiple layers of clothing protecting themselves from the cold.

The temperature just continued to drop as the game went on. She was sporting a thick North Face jacket that covered her Beacon Bowling work uniform with her camera hanging around her neck. She finally saw Allison with a popcorn box in hand with her father, the brunette waved with a smile. They were now coming towards her.

"Hi, Zara!" Allison greeted her with a hug — something she had to get used to. They settled down and put their eyes on the field. She turned her gaze to Allison's father which she later found of goes by the name of Chris Argent. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that this was the man trying to kill Scott McCall every night.

Allison introduced Zara to her dad ❪ she was just hoping she made a good first impression ❫. He pointed out the camera she had on her and she talked to him about yearbook club. Argent was very intimidating she felt like everything she said to him was being analyzed, broken down, and studied.

Other than that he was a great conversationalist when he wasn't trying to kill teenagers. Zara randomly glanced over at the other team and saw a couple familiar faces her and Damien used to sell steroids to. "Oh, we're screwed!" She pointed. "I mean do you see the Madison Fields High team. They all look like they had 'roid rage." Which for a fact she knew was right.

Allison averted her eyes to the boys in the green and white MFH printed uniforms with obscurely large muscles. "No, I would say our team has a pretty good chance—"

She quitly spoke so Argent wouldn't hear her. "You know you're only saying that because Scott's on the team, right?" Zara playfully nudged the girl.

A large blush appeared on her cheeks and she grinned endlessly. "Stop! I just like to have a little faith. It wouldn't kill you to be positive."

The Sinclair gasped in mock offense to her statement and cupped her mouth. "How dare you! I enjoy hating everyone and everything. It's so fun, you should try it out sometime." Seeing Allison laugh with so much joy made Chris' heart warm up. He had so much guilt for lying to his daughter all these years and moving her around so much. He didn't plan on staying in Beacon Hills but for the time being, he wanted her to enjoy it.

    "I have a phone call to take I'll be right back." Allison nodded as he father slipped right out of the stands. She leaned her head against the black haired girls shoulders and got more comfortable. This caused her to tense up a bit but then she relaxed. She was a bit affectionate in their friendship which was very new to Zara. And she was starting to like it.

    Their laughter finally died down. They became silent for a second and only because the brunette would not pull her eyes off of Scott. "Oh my god, Allison! You are crushing so hard it's actually unhealthy."

    Covered her eyes with her hand sinking in to her arms. "Quit it! I'm not...But I think I really want to make it official or something."

    Zara let out a shriek causing many people to whip their heads in her direction. The girl was practically even more excited than the Argent girl herself.  "Or something!"

    There were moments like these where the brown-skinned girl just let go of everything. Just talking about boys and doing cliche high school things. She wasn't worrying about her job, paying her bills, or the supernatural even. She was just sitting on the bleachers of a high schooler lacrosse game. As much as she hated it, she needed it to feel normal for once.

    Stiles was scanning his eyes around the crowd while Lydia was giving his friend a "pep talk" and saw her from the bench. Her laughed radiated so much warmth he felt like he was being basked in sunlight. Seeing her happy ❪ which was a rare occurrence ❫ made his heart flutter and his lips curved upwards into small smile and he had absolutely no idea why. He blinked and shook his head to regain his focus on the game that was about to start.

    A string of curse words rolled off her tongue the second she saw the girl with the piercing red hair stomping in their way. The Martin girl exclaimed sizing her up, "What the hell is she doing here?" Which caused the girl to exhaustingly roll her eyes.

"Same as you." She said with pure annoyance dripping from her tone. Lydia's mouth held open with the supposed attitude Zara was giving her.

    "Don't you have like a satanic cult meeting to get to?" The girl clearly thrived on being a bitch.

    "Yeah, Lydia because every night I draw a pentagram on the floor with candles all around and worship the Devil. Oh, better watch out my horns are coming out."

    "Funny." Lydia replied with a deadpan tone.

    Her eyebrows rose. "Who said I was joking?" She mockingly smiled at the girl. The brunette was just trying to hold in her laughter. She continued, "Allison I'm going to go down to get some pictures for the yearbook." She expressed exasperatingly while signaling to her camera.

    The girl opened her mouth to convince the girl to come back but nothing seemed to come out. Zara wished that she would be more persistent but she wasn't. The redhead hummed happily. Allison's father finished the call and she asked what it was about as he just nodded it off saying it was just work.

    A whistle rang through the crowd to inform the players to run to the lacrosse field. Zara placed herself in the closest row to the game. The same whistle blew again indicating the game was starting. She didn't care for the game but one thing that was obvious to her was that all the players were managing to pass to everyone but Scott.

    Anyone from a mile away can tell Jackson was the one behind this. No one hated him to such an unreasonable degree the way he did. He even went as far as shove him aside to regain possession of the ball. ❪ It was more than clear that he didn't understand the idea of being on a team ❫. Scott tramples to the ground making the crowd wince.

    Nonetheless, they still ended up scoring a goal. She stood up and gave a couple pity applauses. Zara turned a bit seeing Allison and Lydia raising from the stands cheering. The redhead picked up a sign she made and forced the raven haired girl to help hold it up. It read 'WE LUV U JACKSON' in black and red letters.

    Zara sat back down and laughed to herself seeing what kind of situation her friend was stuck in. She took her camera and flashed a photo knowing she could use it to taunt her later.

    It was finally half-time and Zara took that as her perfect way to make it to the concession stand getting in line. She was looking over all the pictures she took of this lacrosse season so far. She knew she could improve on her pictures as the season went on. The line got much shorter without her noticing since she was too focused on her pictures.

    A far too familiar voice broke her concentration. "God, you're just following me everywhere aren't you?" The light accent slipped through his words. Her eyes averted up to match the voice to the face which she made out to be Damien sitting behind the counter.

    "You wish!" She chuckled. He had a great set of extracurriculars so now he was taking up volunteering all around the school any chance he got. A smirk appeared on his face as he slouched.

    "How's the game goin'?"

    "Alright. But these Beacon Hills people sure go wild for a game of sweaty boys running around with sticks."

   The Wade boy claimed. "Completely ballistic for a little lacrosse game...Anyways, we are holding up the line, so what'd you want?"

    "Coke is fine." He looked down at her in the most mischievous way possible.

    He said with a fake serious voice. "Sinclair, you do know we are on school ground, right? The sheriff is literally in the stands." He erupted in laughter. "I thought you were much smarter." He joked due to their past partnership. Zara checked her phone seeing their was not much time until the game started it's second half.

    "You think you're a comedian, Wade, don't you? But to clarify a Coca-Cola, please." She dragged out the 'e' in the end of her sentence. She looked behind her seeing many people waiting on them to finish their conversation.

    "Coming right up." He smiled. Damien went to the four fridges stacked up side by side against the wall and grabbed the drink. She reached deep in her pockets to find a couple of dollars which stopped her. "On me, please." He offered.

    She slapped the two dollars on the counters pushing it to him. "Come on, you've done me enough favors already this week." Not budging at all he pushed the money right back. Most people were genuinely scared of her and even though they did know each other a while back he still didn't get phased by her reputation or attitude. "I already owe you."

    "How else am I suppose to keep you coming back?"

    "This isn't the last you'll see of me, Damien."

    "Just my intention."

    As she walked back to open her drink someone tapped her shoulder. "Hey." She whipped her head back seeing it was the brunette with a hat on. They both leaned against the side of the concession stand.

    "Where is Lydia, huh? Trying to blow Jackson for some mid-game hype session." Allison's eyes almost bulged out of her head. They were both now giggling. One thing she really liked about Zara was that she knew how to make her laugh. She always had a couple of jokes in the back of her head.

    "We're okay, right? I know Lydia can be—"

    "I don't care." Those words stabbed Allison's chest just a bit. She didn't get why but she cared for the brown skin girl's approval much more than Lydia's. She felt like what they had was real. It wasn't everything but superficial. Zara just wished she put up more of a fight for her. "You can have other friends then me." She covered her hurt with a fake small laugh.

    She shook her head in disagreement. "That's not what I mean." The sound of the whistle pierced their ears. That meant half-time was now over.

   "I'm going to head over. Game s'about to start." The other girl gave her simple nod.

    It was now 3 to 5 with Madison Fields in the lead. When the referee passed through the center of the field, he noticed Scott slumped down and gasping for air. His helmet let out large clouds of air. With concerns and confusion, the referee asked, "You okay, kid?" Scott silently nods in response, unwilling to speak for fear of transforming. He only had pure anger coursing through his veins at the moment.

    The two girls now flipped the sign to the opposite side which said 'Jackson is #1'. It was beyond corny and pathetic. Scott took note of that.

    Now the force of two lacrosse sticks with pressure from different sides causes the ball to fly into the air. The McCall boy sees this as his chance and steps on to an opposing players shoulder to leap in the air to catch it. Zara let out the most shocked gasp. Landing quickly on his feet and ran to the goal dodging every player that came in his path.

    The second he got in front of the goal he easily threw it in making everyone cheer loudly. Zara rose up being proud of Scott and yelled out a couple cheers. Allison clapped for him knowing all along he had it in him. Stiles practically jumped out of his seat and turned to his teammates to give high fives in which he doesn't get. But still is ecstatic with the amazing goal scored. Many players give Scott a joyful chest bump to congratulate him.

    Coach began yelling ❪ in which he always was ❫. "McCall! Pass. To. McCall!"

    Out of complete and utter fear a player of the opposite team willingly passed the ball to Scott seeing his glowing eyes and fangs retract. The dark-haired girl made sure to get her camera out every time Scott had the ball knowing he was going to give her some picture-worthy moments.

    He again made his way to the goal and took his shot. The goalie attempted to catch it but with the utmost strong force he threw it at made the ball rip through the net of the lacrosse stick and makes it in the goal. The whole crowd was just radiating with excitement.

    "There you go, McCall!" Coach Finstock shouts with encouragement. The coach from the Madison Falls team comes over and makes a no gesture making it obvious he didn't believe the last goal should have counted. "What? The ball's in the net." He argues. Stiles came behind him in his defense. After a little bit of back in forth, they ended up getting the score.

    The score was now tied 5 to 5 leaving only 39 seconds on the clock. Hearing the whistle blow again had Scott charging to the ball. He was near the middle of the field and no opposing players surrounded him. He was growling under his breath having limited control over his powers anymore.

    Being unsure of what to do next had Zara and Stiles was on edge as the rest of the crowd hoping for a win with 7 seconds left until the game was finished. Two players start to close in on the boy forcing him to make a sudden action. He put all of his strength into tossing the ball. It perfectly landed in the goal just in time.

    The buzzer went off and the final whistle blew. It was done.

    Allison ran down the bleachers to where her friend was. Everyone was cheering and shouting until their voices gave out. They both excitingly began to jump up and down while they hugged. "What did I tell you?"

    Zara didn't care for the win too much but all of the brunette's happiness rubbed off on her. "In all my years of being a cameraman I've never seen a sports game like that."

    She cocked her head to the side. "Haven't you only been in yearbook club for two semesters?" Allison spaced out as she was talking staring at Scott in the middle of the field seeing everyone rush over to celebrate the win.

    "That's beside the point...Go after him." She directed her statement to the tan boy she saw her friend fawning over. Beacon Hills High just had a good start for the new season.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
✧ ༉‧₊˚🗒 ˚ ༘ 🧷 *:・゚ 💭 * 𖤐

     i enjoy making zara so judgey!! i just loving being a hater and put my two cents into everything so i just translated that unto her 😋😋 but how how we liking damien? should i scrap him after this chapter or should he be a reoccurring small character or a love interest? please inform me and the faceclaim for him is mark mckenna in wayne (2019). please vote and comment :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
1.6K 94 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
2.5M 78.1K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] ✧ Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
314K 6.3K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...