Mama

By Riyaadhikari123

The story of two individuals, Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung is a divorced man and has a son while Jungkook... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

10.9K 552 169
By Riyaadhikari123

Question of the day :- What is your favourite colour ? Mine is purple and black

_________________

"Here is your order aunty !..... Taehyung said while playing the tray on the table.

Mrs. Jeon smiled at the boy and held his hand in her. Taehyung was a bit surprised at that but still kept the smile in his face. Meanwhile, the little baby was starting at Taehyung with her pouty lips.

"Thank you... But I didn't order chocolates then this..... Mrs. Jeon said pointing on the said.

Taehyung smiled and crouched down to the level of Aera with chocolates in his palm.

"These are for this little angel....here take it.".....He said while giving his palm near Aera so that she could take it easily. Mrs. Jeon smiled looking at the boy who was so kind.

But the baby doesn't seemed to be interested in the sweet, rather her small fist held the shirt of Taehyung and pulled him towards him. Taehyung didn't resist and simply let the pull him, wanting to see what she is trying to do.

The baby wrapped her hands messily around Taehyung's neck and nuzzled his face on his chest. Taehyung took a sharp breath, standing in an awkward position where his upper body is leaned towards Mrs. Jeon who was holding the baby's bottom.

Imagine this baby is wrapping her hands around Taehyung's neck

Mrs. Jeon was once again surprised to see Aera. This is the second time he is meeting the boy and her angel is not at all uncomfortable with him.

Taehyung held the baby tightly when she started to jump standing on Mrs. Jeon's lap while holding his shirt, wanting to be in his arms. As soon as he stood properly with the clinging baby on his arms, she started to giggle loudly while resting her tiny head on his chest.

Taehyung didn't know what to feel right now. This baby gave him the same warmth he feels with Yeonjun and he unknowingly held her close, forgetting about the surrounding.

The baby sniffed something and tried to pull his shirt but that made Taehyung aware of his surroundings and immediately held her small hand. He looked around to see everyone was looking at him, including Mrs. Jeon.

He got embarrassed and tried to give the baby back to the lady but the baby whined loudly and held his shirt more tight, not wanting to be away from the warmth which she missed and cried for.

To say Taehyung was shocked would be an understatement. He couldn't understand the fact that this baby doesn't want to go to her own grandmother and is willing to stay in the arms of a stranger...why so ?

Seeing Taehyung's face, Mrs. Jeon understood that he was thinking the same thing as her. She stood up and tried to take Aera from him. Taehyung also almost gave her, only to stopped by Aera's loud cries.

The baby was trying her best to stay on his arms and find the thing she sniffed but when her grandmother tried to take her, she started to cry her eyes out. She hugged Taehyung tight with her both fists, latching to him like a baby koala and big fat tears were rolling down her cheeks, making it damp and red.

"What happened angel ? Come to granny hmm"....she tried hard to take her but she would literally turn her face opposite to whenever she is standing.

Taehyung was rubbing the baby's back trying to stop her cries. He doesn't even why she was crying. Was she hungry ?.... Her heart started to hurt listening to her cries. He is a mother, and a baby's cries, even if he/she is not his own child, makes him sad.

Taehyung was always good with children. Before marriage, he used to visit an orphanage every week and play with the babies there. He even used to volunteer on child welfare programmes and wanted to continue it forever as the smiles on their faces made him happy.

But every dream of his broke with his marriage with Bogum. He never liked his attention on anyone so he stopped visiting the orphanage. He always missed the kids there but what could he do... Bogum never allowed him to go out and he listened to him without saying anything. Maybe that was his fault. He let bogum dominate him. He should have protested but he was not strong enough to fight his own husband.

Later after their divorce, Taehyung again started to visit the orphanage. Many kids were already adopted and many new ones came to stay in their place. But it didn't take him much time to be friends with them too.

Back to the present, Aera was still crying because Mrs. Jeon was trying to take her, not wanting to make the boy comfortable. But after trying for so many times, when she couldn't do so, she looked at Taehyung for help.

Taehyung sighed and detached her slowly even after the whines and sobs. He cupped her face and wiped the tears with his thumb. The baby was looking so cute with her red button nose and pouty lips making him cooe at her.

"What happened Angel ?"

Aera babbled while sniffing, as if she was complaining to him about something.

"Is it ? Okay okay you won't have to go anywhere ? Now don't cry baby. Aera looks very pretty when she smile."

Aera clapped her hands while giggling loudly making Taehyung smile too. He doesn't know if she understood his words or not, but whatever makes her happy. He wiped the remaining tears from her face and the baby again nuzzled on to his neck. He started swaying slowly while caressing her back on his one hand. Slowly, the baby fell asleep basking in the scent where she found peace.

Mrs. Jeon was looking at the boy with adoration when he was talking with Aera and making her smile. She could see Somi in him. If today Somi was alive, she would have done the same thing. Tears started to gather in her eyes seeing Aera peacefully sleeping but she didn't let them fall.

When Taehyung was sure that she was in deep a sleep, he looked up to see Mrs. Jeon looking at him. He just gave her a little smile and gave the baby back to her to which she held her with one hand.

She held Taehyung's hand and said.... "I don't know how should I thank you. This is the 2nd time you helped me with Aera."

"No need to thank me aunty. I am happy that she stopped crying" ......Taehyung said caressing her head which was placed on her grandma's shoulder.

"That day you left before I could talk to you more. I really wanted to treat you."

"It's okay aunty. Y-

The phone ring cut his words. He pulled out his phone from the pocket and saw it was his mother.

"Hello"

...

"W-what ? I-I am coming eomma. Please call t-the d-doctor. I am c-coming."....Taehyung's hands were shaking. He quickly started to undo his apron and shouted his friend's name.

"What happened Son ? Are you okay ? You are shaking ?"... Mrs. Jeon noticed how stressed Taehyung became after the phone call. He was looking like he is about to cry.

"A-aunty m-my baby, my junie...he is s-sick. He f-fainted. I need t-to g-go.".......Taehyung said crying. For him, his baby is his everything. He can't even imagine a life without him.

"Taehyung !!! "

Came Jimin running seeing Taehyung cry. Jimin was his close friend and also the owner of this cafe, but no one including Tae knows it. Jimin liked the sweet and kind boy from the start.

Jimin came and hugged him....

"Shh calm down. Don't cry. What happened ? Why are you crying suddenly ?"

"H-hyung eomma c-called me and said my b-baby is sick. H-he f-fainted. I don't know what w-will happen. I-I need to g-go hyung. I n-need to g-go to my baby. P-please.".....Taehyung said while sobbing and pleading Jimin. His mind was not working. He doesn't care that everyone is now looking at him, his mind was only filled with the thought of his baby. He even forgot that he just disclosed in front of Jimin that he has a baby.

"Shh okay let's go to him. You want to go to your baby, right. Okay let me take you there. Let's go."... Jimin was obviously shocked after knowing that Taehyung has a baby, but it's not the right time to ask anything.

Jimin and Taehyung ran towards Jimin's car and left the cafe, leaving behind Mrs. Jeon was praying for Taehyung. She just wants everything gets better for the boy who made their angel smile.

______________

2 weeks later

That day, when Taehyung reached home his baby was not still unconcious. He cried taking him in his arms, whose body was still very hot. The doctor came and said that he became weak because of the fever and that's why he fell unconcious. He said there is nothing to worry.

Taehyung was relieved after Yeonjun woke up. He kissed his face and fed him while crying silently.

Meanwhile, in Jeon Household, Aera was not okay. She got sick after not eating anything. She completely stopping eating and only cried. Poor her, couldn't say that she missed a certain warmth so she just cried to make everyone understand.

Jungkook took leave from office to take care of his angel. They called the doctor and he said that Aera is becoming weak and he is afraid that she may get seriously ill and can also die if this situation continues.

Jungkook cried placing his head on his mother's lap. Hoseok was also sad seeing his niece. Hyemi was fighting her own battle and was worried for her sister too. She also took leave from school.

"H-how will I-I save my a-angel, maa ? Will she l-leave m-me too like Somi ? M-my b-baby".....

"Stay strong Jungkook. Nothing will happen to our angel. I am sure she will be okay."

"B-but how ? H-how will I s-save my baby angel ? She is s-so small. S-so precious. I c-can't see her i-in this c-condition.....

Mrs. Jeon wiped her tears and thought to talk about the thing about which she has been thinking from the last week. She thought and tried to find out various ways,

"Get married, Jungkook".

Jungkook who was laying his head on her lap, got up immediately. His messed up and pale face gave a pang in Mrs. Jeon's heart.

"What are you saying, eomma ? Am I hearing things ?"

"I know you must be shocked. Even I never thought I will say this. I thought it for such a long time and this is the only way I see to save Aera. Get married"

Jungkook stood up with a jerk. He was furious at his mother. How could she think that he can marry again ? Hell, he loves Somi and she is dead doesn't mean he will re marry. He still loves her and no way he will marry someone else.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, EOMMA ?"..... Jungkook shouted at his mother who flinched looking at him with wide eyes because this is the first time Jungkook is so angry that he shouted at her. She somewhat had an idea that he will react like this but she had no way then to tell him about her thought.

"L-listen Ju---

"No you listen eomma. Is this a joke for you ? My Somi died and it's not been even a year and now my angel is sick and about to..... Jungkook looked away not wanting to use the word for his precious baby. He took and deep breath and continued...

"Listen eomma, I don't want to talk about this ever again, okay. Never ever bring this topic again in this house."....Jungkook said and was going to leave the room but halted when he head...

"Not even when Aera's life is in danger. Not when she is going to d-die."

"EOMMA !!!"

Jungkook looked back furious. He was shaking with anger. He doesn't what he would have done if the person in front of him was not his mother.

"I know you must be really angry with me. Don't you think I am also worried for Aera ? If she is your daughter, then she is my grand daughter. I am also thinking about her only."

"Tsk... You are worried for her that's why you want me to marry. How exactly that will work, can you tell me eomma ? How my supposed marriage will save my daughter ?"

"Aera misses her mother, Jungkook..... Jungkook closed her eyes and fisted his pants tightly remembering Somi....... She never saw or felt her mother, but always tries to find her warmth in everyone. And no matter how close we are with her, she still can't find that warmth in us and that's why she is distressed. I think only a mother figure will able to make our Aera okay."

Jungkook stood in a daze, his mother's words sinking in inside his head. He also wants Aera to be healthy but whenever thinking of marriage, flashes Somi's smiling face in front of him. Her smile, her kind nature, her worries for family and everything makes him feel like he will betray her she marries someone else. No, he doesn't want to marry. It's not possible. He can't give her place to someone else. He just can't. He still loves Somi and will never love someone else except her.

"No, I c-can't. I can't marry someone else. Somi will never forgive me. I can't....... Jungkook said and ran towards the door when he heard....

"Okay then it's your final decision, right. Then don't regret it after something serious happens."......

Jungkook shaked his head and ran out without turning back. Mrs. Jeon sat down and sobbed. She also doesn't want to force his son but if it can save Aera, then she will everything. But he can't do anything, if Jungkook doesn't agree. He can only pray that he understands it before something happens to Aera.

_____________________

A/N :- Believe me, I cried while writing this chapter. I don't know if I was successful to make you feel the emotions or not, but I tried my best.

So, a happy news for you. Taekook is finally going to meet in the next chapter. I know it's too late but this story is not a love story. Rather Taekook will fall for each other after marriage.

I wanted to show it as real as possible. Hope you didn't get bored.

So, what do you think about this chapter ?

P.S - Thank you for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 42.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
639K 25.2K 72
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
420K 46.8K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...