Healing You: Bakugou X Reader

By MultiFandomLoner

What happens when Recovery Girl's granddaughter gets into Class 1-A? Started: October 7th, 2021 Finished: Nov... More

💥Character Information 💥
💥Chapter 1💥
💥Chapter 2💥
💥Chapter 3💥
💥Chapter 4💥
💥Chapter 5💥
💥Chapter 6💥
💥Chapter 7💥
💥Chapter 8💥
💥Chapter 9💥
💥Chapter 10💥
💥 Chapter 11💥
💥Chapter 12💥
💥Chapter 13💥
💥Chapter 14💥
💥Chapter 15💥
💥Chapter 16💥
💥Chapter 17💥
💥Chapter 18💥
💥Chapter 19💥
💥Chapter 20💥
💥 Halloween Special 💥
💥Chapter 22💥
💥Chapter 23💥
💥Chapter 24💥
💥Chapter 25💥
💥Chapter 26💥
💥Chapter 27💥
💥Chapter 28💥
💥Chapter 29💥
💥Chapter 30💥
💥Chapter 31💥
💥Chapter 32💥
💥Chapter 33💥
💥 Christmas Special 💥
💥 Valentine's Day Special 💥
💥Easter Special 💥
💥 Bakugou's Birthday Special 💥
💥Y/N's Birthday Special 💥

💥Chapter 21💥

8.5K 216 51
By MultiFandomLoner

Y/N Pov:

When we got back to school, Aizawa told us that everyone was going to the training camp. The four who failed were relieved until they heard that they would have extra training. Everyone was talking about the training camp when Hagakure suggested that Class 1-A go shopping together.

That's how I got here. Luckily, I was able to drag Katsuki with me, but he wasn't happy about it.

"What do you need that's important enough to drag me into this torture?"

"I need some new running shoes."

"Let's get this over with."

We went to a shoe store and I found a pair of comfortable, black running shoes.

"I need to go get something. I'll be back soon Y/N."

Katsuki left to go get whatever it was that he needed and I headed for the checkout. I was almost to the till when a hand wrapped itself around my mouth with one finger not touching my skin. 

I was about to bite the hand when I heard a voice that made my blood run cold. The scratchy voice that had filled my nightmares ever since I was taken.

"Been a while, hasn't it, Y/N?"

The memories that I desperately tried to forget came back to the surface. The hours of torture where I would be hurt, heal and then be hurt again.

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. Shigaraki tightened his grip and dragged me to a corner in the back of the store.

"I would take you back with me again, but Midoryia has probably raised the alarm by now, so I don't have much time."

Since he hadn't hurt me yet, my quirk was useless. I couldn't fight back because if I make one wrong move, I'm dust.

Shigaraki slapped a pair of handcuffs on me and pulled out a knife. It was still warm out so I had worn shorts to the mall. Shigaraki raked his knife up and down my legs, and I couldn't heal no matter how hard I tried. It must be the handcuffs canceling my quirk!

Tears were streaming down my face as Shigaraki stabbed me in the leg. He pulled the knife out and disintegrated it.

"Can't leave a way to see where I've been. You haven't seen the last of me Y/N."

Shigaraki pulled his hood lower and left me crying in the corner of the store, blood trickling down my legs.

I can do this. If I can find Katsuki, I'll be safe. I grit my teeth and started to pull myself across the floor. My legs were useless until these cuffs are gone, so my arms will have to work.

"Katsuki! Where are you?"

I had screamed as loud as I could. I could only hope that he heard me. I continued to drag myself across the floor with tears still running down my face. The pain was unbearable!

"Y/N! Where are you?"

"I'm over here Katsuki!"

I dragged myself towards his voice as he ran to me. When he finally saw me, his jaw dropped.

"Why aren't you healing?"

His voice was quiet. Katsuki is never quiet.

"They put quirk canceling cuffs on me!"

Katsuki ran over to me and exploded the handcuffs. The cuts started to heal, but there were so many that it would take a little bit. Katsuki picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the store, my shoes long forgotten.

"Why didn't any of those stupid extras help you?!"

"The worker was on a break and everyone else had left."

My crying had slowed down as I started to heal. Then I remembered something that made me shiver. Katsuki noticed and tried to see what was wrong.

"We need to find Midoryia!"

"Why do we need to find stupid Deku!?"

"Shigaraki said that he already saw him."

Katsuki realized how bad this could be and changed course to where he saw Midoryia last. When we found him, he was talking to police officers.

"Y/N! What happened?"

Midoryia noticed my broken state in Katsuki's arms right away and ran to see what was wrong.  Sadly, with my quirk, if something doesn't heal right away it will leave a faint scar. The shallower cuts were already scars and the deeper ones were almost healed, but they still hurt.

"Shigaraki found me too, but he wanted to hurt me. And he did."

"You can put me down Katsuki. I can stand."

My voice was dull and quiet, nothing like before. The most noticeable thing was my eyes though. My once lively and bright eyes were now dull and sad. Shigaraki was haunting my mind, the last thing that he said on loop in my head.

You'd think that a future hero could save themselves, but maybe you aren't a hero. You're a liability. A burden.

He walked away right after, but his words stayed. 

"It's fine. I can carry you."

I just nodded my head and buried my face in Katsuki's chest, the tears coming back.

"I'll tell the police."

Midoryia walked back to the officers and told them about my experience. They came over and asked me what happened after they dragged a screaming Katsuki away. I told them everything that I knew and they let me go home. 

My tears never stopped. Reliving that was horrible, but on top of that, I was having flashbacks to my kidnapping.

When I got back to where we had talked to Midoryia, Katsuki was waiting for me. He wiped away my tears with his calloused hand before pulling me into a hug. I sank into his arms and just let him hug me. 

"Come on. We're going to my house."

I nodded my head and pulled out of the hug. I started to walk for the exit when Katsuki pulled me back by the cuff of my shirt. He crouched down and I tilted my head in confusion.

"Hop on."

"I'll be fine."

I didn't want to burden him. I don't want Shigaraki to be right.

"Get on!"

It wasn't a question this time, so I hopped onto his back as he made his way back to his house. When we got there, he couldn't unlock the door without dropping me, so he kicked it. Mitsuki opened the door, about to yell at Katsuki before she saw me.

"What happened?"

Mitsuki whispered as she stared at my empty eyes.

"Shigaraki got to her again."

Mitsuki let us in and Katsuki carried me up to his room. He wrapped me in a fuzzy black blanket with skulls on it. It smelled like Katsuki and I let out a faint smile. He smells just like caramel.

He placed me on the side of his bed that was against the wall. He grabbed a remote from the top of his dresser and plopped down beside me. Katsuki wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. He put a comedy movie on his TV as he tried to figure out what happened to make me so broken.

I was watching the movie, but I never laughed. All that I could hear was Shigaraki.

You'd think that a future hero could save themselves, but maybe you aren't a hero. You're a liability. A burden.

I started to shake and it felt like I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for breath, but getting none. I felt something shaking me and heard mumbled noises, but it was drowned out by one thing. Shigaraki.

I could still see the decayed skin from when I was kidnapped. I could still see his maniac grin every time that he placed his hand down. I could hear everything that he said to me. It was too much.

I felt something tighten around me and I clawed at whatever it was. I can't let them take me again! I can't be a liability!

Then I felt something different. Someone was gently stroking my hair. Shigaraki was never gentle. Shigaraki only ever brought me pain.

My panic was fading and I saw that it was Katsuki holding me. I stopped trying to escape and just let him hold me.

"Y/N. What happened?"

I looked at his worried face through blurry eyes. I hadn't even realized that I had been crying, but Katsuik did. Katsuki was worried.

"Shigaraki pulled me back to a corner of the store and handcuffed me to cancel my quirk."

My voice was breaking, but I continued. Katsuki was my hero again. He deserves to know.

"He cut my legs and when he was done, he stabbed me and disintegrated the knife."

I stopped and Katsuik looked at me skeptically. He knew that there was more.

"What else?"

"He told me that a hero should be able to save themselves and that I'm just a liability."

I had full control of my senses again and found myself rewrapping myself in Katsuki's blanket. The tears hadn't stopped and I felt awful.

"You aren't a liability. You made the right choice by not fighting back, otherwise, he would've killed you or someone else." He paused and gave me a cocky smile. "If he ever hurts you again, your hero will kill him for you. Got that?"

A smile found its way onto my lips and Katsuki sighed in relief. He had hoped that the hero card would work.

"I had flashbacks to my kidnapping. It was like being tortured all over again."

"You're stronger now. Since he's hurt you so much, you can help me kill him."

I softly giggled at his tone. I couldn't tell if he was serious, and honestly, I hope that he was.

"Thank you Katsuki."

"Anytime, Sunshine."

I giggled at the cheesy nickname. It isn't that I don't like it, but Katsuki NEVER gives nice nicknames!

"So I'm Sunshine now?"

I was teasing him at this point and his face turned bright red.

"It fits your personality. You're so peppy and bright!"

"It's fine Katsuki. I like it."

I gave him a wide grin for the first time since the mall as I unwrapped his blanket from around me. I made it cover Katsuki and me as I lay in his embrace. 

Katsuki was right. I did the right thing.

I'm so lucky to have Katsuki! He makes every situation better and is my hero in every way.

Now, I was finally able to laugh at the movie that was still playing while enjoying being with the angry pomeranian.

Bakugou Pov:

Y/N finally laughed at the movie. I'm glad that she's feeling better now.

I want to tell her that I love her but now isn't the time. She knows that we're friends and right now, that's all that she needs. She's been through too much today and it would be selfish of me to tell her now.

I looked down at Y/N who was still in my arms. She was laughing at the movie that I picked. It is hilarious, but I'm glad that her eyes have gotten some of their usual sparkle back.

Thank you for reading! Your support means the world to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 2.4K 25
Y/N Aizawa was supposed to be in Class 1-A, but the day before school started, she was kidnapped by the Shie Hassaikai. Aizawa will do anything to ge...
295K 7.8K 14
COMPLETED Started: November 9th 2019 Ended: January 17th 2020 Edited by KatxCat321 Class 1-A get targeted by unknown villians, (Not L.O.V.) and are f...
169K 5.5K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
35.1K 1.2K 10
Started: 2/17/20 Ended: 6/1/20 After the events with (A/n) A couple of weeks ago, class 1-A have visited their crush more frequently. Much to their t...