Metanoia | Rewriting

By julietwritess

Currently rewriting Previously known as His Innocent Angel (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, s... More

Introducion
𝟷. 𝙽𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙰𝚂
𝟸. 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝟹. 𝙲𝚄𝙿𝙲𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂
𝟺. 𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂
𝟻. 𝙱𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶
𝟼. 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈
𝟽. 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚂
𝟾. 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝟿. 𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙽
𝟷𝟶. 𝙾𝙱𝚂𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽
𝟷𝟷. 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚂
𝟷𝟹. 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚁

𝟷𝟸. 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃

26.6K 499 52
By julietwritess

Matteo POV

That angelic voice. That fucking precious voice of hers. I lean against the balusters, wandering my eyes on my enchanting darling lover. Fuck, how is someone that captivating

That rose pink dress she was wearing was an absolute nightmare for me. Her soft tan legs were quite the sight as the dirty thoughts started rushing in. White liquid would start running down her legs as my hot sticky load pumps into her. Shortly after I would snatch a plug, ensuring that nothing could leak from her precious cooze, and take her shopping as she hopes that no one would find out what a filthy little whore she is, but there's always going to be someone that knows

I shut my eyes, attempting to restrain myself as additional scenarios flew through my reprehensible mind.

The hem of her dress barely reached below her bottom and fuck. If she were to bend over something that I so happened to drop, you would undoubtedly see her panties.

"Lily, Dahlia, pleasure to see you again." I smile, walking down, regulating the files near my crotch.

"Matteo..what a surprise," My angel's mouth is left in a circle as she glances at Pablo and Marianna who are Dahlia's lovely parents.

Pablo and Marianna knitted their brows at the girls. "You know, Mr. Costello?" Marianna asked, looking at the girls.

Without missing a beat, my angel says, "Mhmm! He helped me with the cupcakes before at the bakery and he came over to the apartment with his brothers maybe a week or two prior!"

"Wow..... sounds like you two have been hanging out... a lot," Marianna skittishly smiled, clasping her hands together.

"Yep!" She beams, getting all jumpy with the leap of joy and blithe she was. "I'm feeling hot cocoa, do you have any, Papa?"

"Yes, it's in the cabinet with all the drinks and cups." Pablo implied behind him in the kitchen.

"Okay! Does anyone want one?"

"I'll take one, boo." Dahlia raised her hand after looking at her parents with an apprehensive countenance.

"I will take one as well," I smiled. Her eyes were radiant with bliss as I answered. So fucking pretty

My eyes fall to her lips. Her plumped lustrous pink bow-shaped lips. I want to run my thumb all over and kiss those perfect lips of hers forever, millions of times over.

"Us too, honey," Marianna spoke.

"Okay! I will be in the kitchen if anyone needs me." She scurried away with the smile of a child who got their dream present.

The essence of the area went down to skepticism. Now there were only four of us in the hallway of the front entrance. Gazes hit one eye after another. "Mr. Costello—" The sound of commotion is heard between the four of us.

A vague foul term is wailed in the kitchen with another crashing sound. We turned our heads in an instant. "I will go see if she is doing okay," I said, heading to the kitchen. "Angel, are you alright?"

The sight of the cabinet is slightly open as a box of hot chocolate mix is on the floor while scraps of glass are scattered.

"Yep, just a little accident. I tried grabbing the cocoa mix but you know... it's too high for me so I unintentionally knocked some cups down." She slowly bends down to pick up the hot chocolate packets on the ground.

It was white.

Her panties were a white lace Brazilian. My eyes look away from her in an instant. Have some respect, Matteo

Mio Dio. Dammi la forza di non piegarla sull'isola della cucina e di scoparle delle sciocchezze. {My God. Give me the strength not to bend her over the kitchen island and fuck her nonsense}

I palm myself on the face. I peek down and see that my cock is hard as a fucking rock. I glanced back at my angel, seeing her still picking up the packets. I can't deal with this shit right now. Fuck

I groaned, grabbing her by the waist and carrying her to the island. "Matteo, what are you doing?!" She questioned as her tone slightly increased.

I close my eyes, tilting my head down to the ground. Don't Matteo. Not right here, not now

"Matteo, are you okay?" Her small soft delicate hands cup my face, "Open your eyes, Matteo."

"I can't," I said, gripping the edge of the counter.

"How come?"

"Because if I see your intoxicating oak tree-colored eyes, I'll want to do sinful things to you, really menacing things." I sensed her fingers caressing my chiseled scruffy beard then a kiss on my nose and forehead. My heart just melted

"Open them, Matteo. I want to see your pretty icy blue eyes. Your handsome loving icy blue eyes look like snowflakes every time I see you," she laughed. Her hands suddenly wrapped around my neck as her legs did the same. "I think you just needed a good hug, from yours truly."

A chuckle is raised from my throat. I opened my eyes, shifting my hands on her back and to her silky thigh. My hand moves between her inner thighs and close to her lingerie. A hitched breath escapes her mouth. "Matteo......" she breathes.

"Hmm, there's so much I want to do to you but so little time we have," I murmured into her ear, biting on the helix to the earlobe and down her neck. She moves her head slightly to the other side, giving me a better entry to her. "Can I?"

She nodded, "Yes, Matteo..... please."

"I like it when you beg like that, little one." I brush her hair away as my fingertips glide against her neck, sending shivers down her spine. I slowly nibbled on her neck and there it was, her sweet spot. Her moans get louder as I remain sucking and biting at it. I pull back and a dark-ass hickey was forming.

"Be quiet for me, my dirty little fuck slut," I whispered, "you don't want them to hear, do you?"

"Answer me." My hands follow down to her pussy. I take off her lingerie, putting it in my pockets as I glide my fingers up and down on her labia.

"N-No." She rolled her eyes back as I sank a finger in. She gasped, biting her bottom lip as she covered her mouth. "Mmmmm-mmmh. Ooooh god," she moaned.

Fuck she has never had a dick in here before just the way I felt her clenching on my finger. But my god was she fucking dripping wet

"Good girl. Fuck, those desperate, filthy noises are driving me insane," I groaned. My other hand goes to her top. I yank the top of her dress and her breasts spill out. Her breasts weren't small nor was it big, rather in between which I'm assuming she's a size 36C. "You look sensational like that."

She turns her head to the side in embarrassment as I take a lengthy look at her. "Don't be embarrassed, angel. You look enchanting simply just laying there."

"I can't help it, it's just that no one has ever seen me naked better yet gaze at me the way you are....... doing now, Matteo." Redness flushed her tan skin as her palms shielded her face from facing me.

I chuckle, pushing her hands down, and circling her areola with the finger dripping into her wetness. Her nipples perked up as the chilly air strikes her dank tits.

I bend down, putting a breast into my mouth. I softly nibble her nipple, leaving her squealing before biting on it harder. Her eyes widened as pain distributed through her body. I suck around her tit having hickeys developing every moment.

My thumb slowly circles her clit, creating small simulations as the finger continues sliding in and out. I transition to her other breast, repeating the same movements I did to the other one.

I add another finger to her, going at a moderate pace before bending my head down to her cunt. I lap my tongue against her trickle of fluids and fuck does she taste divine.

If I ever get captured and end up in jail which would never happen but if I do, I want her to be my last meal.

Her moans get slightly audible as I keep going at her. The tip of my tongue circles her clit, lightly pestering it while my fingers curl in her, hitting her G-spot.

"Ungh~Mat.....Matteo," she moans, wrapping her legs around my neck, grasping my hair, and thrusting me closer to her sensitive pussy. She arched her back, moaning prettily as I greedily took from her soaking wet cunt.

God her moans are like music to my ear.

I withdrew my fingers from her and began slurring her up. She pushes her silky legs tighter against my face, sealing me in, and not being able to breathe. I don't mind dying here

Sensing her orgasm, I return my two fingers to her appetizing cunt and let her ride it out. "Matteo, I feel something coming." She grasps the edge of the corner of the island, eyes widening.

"C'mon, angel, cum for me. Be a good girl and cum."

"Aughhhhh....yes..yes...Matteo...... M-Matteo." She arched back, curling her toes, and rolled her eyes in euphoria.

My cock is nudged against her inner thigh, fighting the impulse to screw her on this counter. She breathes heavily, lying there catching her breath. I pull out my fingers filled with her cum and lick it clean.

"You taste luscious, angel," I said, placing my fingers back and bringing them to her lips, "Taste yourself."

Her tongue swirls around, sucking them like a lollipop. I close my eyes once again, letting my thoughts run around. I shouldn't be doing this. Especially here

I open my eyes, turning back to the chaos of glass everywhere. I snatch a broom, sweeping up the shattered glass in one place before throwing the glass in the trash.

"Matteo." Her divine voice spoke out. "Let me help you with that." She neatens herself before hopping off the kitchen island, slightly trembling as she walks to me. Her dainty hands are positioned on my large noticeable bulge. "It's only fair if I do the same to you too." She drags her hands up and down on my clothed cock, not wanting her gaze to meet mine.

A tiny grin finds its way to my face. She chews on her bottom lip in perplexity or timid and already I know that she has never done this.

"Angel, you haven't done this before, have you?"

"Yes...... no.... not really." She glances up at me, positioning her puny hands on my tip gradually rubbing it in circles.

"Fuck," I groaned, "You're such a tease." Her hands go to my belt but before she can take it off I stop her. "Not today angel. Today was all about you." I bend down, kissing her forehead, and running my fingers all over her hickeys.

"But-"

"No exceptions, I can fix my situation later." She pouts but listens and removes her hands from my crotch. "Good girl."

She bites the inside of her cheek and looks at me with her doe eyes. "Don't give me those eyes, angel."

"What eyes?"

"You know what eyes," I place my hand on her neck, gripping it as I shove her back onto the wall. "Such a little brat. You want to suck my cock, hmm? You want them to walk in on us and see you on your pretty knees, sucking my cock, with a full face of my load dripping down to your mouth then neck and chest. Do you truly want that, little one?"

"N-No.." Her eyes glanced away from mine and to the floor. I thrust my knees between her legs, pushing them apart.

"Kiss me, please," I instructed and not a second later her lips were against mine. Her lips taste sweet like a bar of raspberry chocolate. My tongue explores her mouth and the warmth of her breath is felt on my neck as my body is pressed against hers roughly. Her hands cup my face and then grasp my combed hair.

She's going to be an addiction for me. A reasonable addiction

It went on for a minute or two before she softly pushed my chest for a break. I withdrew immediately as soon as she pushed me away. "Hey, you okay, amore?" My fingers raised her chin, making her look at me.

"Yep....." she looked away again for a second before I made her look back at me, "that was just an intense kiss."

"Intense kiss?"

"Yeah, I have never been kissed like that before." She breathed heavily, catching her breath. I chuckle, shaking my head at her.

"That's good to hear," I smiled. "But if I ever go too far I want you to scream red. That's important, okay?"

"Red? Go too far? What are you implying, Matteo?" She raised a brow, looking at me with a confused expression.

My hands are positioned on her hips, having her in one place if she decides to move. "Well, sometimes... I lose control of stuff like you for instance because every time I'm near you, my head is roaring to take you in my arms and keep you safe there.... Well, that's the naive answer."

"And what's the other answer?" She questioned, tilting her head to one side, and gaping at my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to know?" I asked and she nodded in response. "Don't say I didn't warn you." I pushed her hands above her head. "I want to fuck you raw, hard, rough til you're begging me to stop and let you catch a break but I won't because all I want to do in that state of mind is simply to keep fucking you. Tears streaming down your ruined cheeks and your cunt simply begging for more of my load. But how can I ever forget your ass, hmm? Perhaps give it a good spanking or possibly put a toy in it for another time or the next hour and use that hole after I'm done using you're messy pussy."

Her eyes widened as a gasp escaped her mouth. "..I-I......" she tried to speak but no words were forming in her mind.

"Do you like that idea?" I asked, lowering my head to my baby's height. I slowly kiss her lips then her jaw down to her bruised chest.

"I-I......yes.....," she whispered so quietly that you couldn't hear unless you were extremely close to her.

"Mmm, that's my girl," I smiled against her chest. "My good girl."

My head moved away from her as I heard footsteps coming towards us. Dahlia comes in from the living room and without glancing up she says:

"Boo, are you okay? I'm so, so, sorry I didn't come earlier. Mom and Dad had to talk about something and it couldn't wait. Shit, I should have come earlier, shouldn't I? Fuck.... Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Dahlia rambled on til she glanced up and saw the lovely marks on my baby's body. "........... Wait, why the fuck do you have bruises on your neck?!"

My angel's brows furrowed as she touched her neck. "Lia, what do you mean? What bruises?"

"Juro por mi vida si siquiera tocas un pelo de ella. Te mataré, joder, Matteo." She slightly raised her tone, glaring at me. {I swear on my life if you even touched one hair of hers. I will fucking kill you, Matteo.}

"Lia, calm down I don't have any bruises," my angel smiled, walking towards the bathroom then a scream escaped her mouth. She comes back with a peaceful face rather than a horrifying one.

"So?" Dahlia asked, raising a brow.

My angel looks at me for a response. I chuckle softly, going towards my baby. I wrap my arm around her waist and smile. "I committed a sin," I smiled. "A good one, though."

"Mateo! ¡Tu pequeño cabrón!" Dahlia screamed, throwing a fist at me. I shifted away from her jab, cross, and hook but to conclude she did a roundhouse kick, missing me by an inch. {Mateo! Your little bastard!}

"Pablo did excellent but Marianna did better from what I can see," I laugh. "Your mother was invariably better at fighting than your father."

"Dahlia Maya Lopez! What the heavens do you think you're doing?!" A voice yells. We all turn our heads to Marianna with a fierce glare in her eyes.

"Ma-"

"Explain yourself!" Her tone softens down a tad bit. Pablo stands behind with a slight smirk at his wife.

"Just look at Lily, ma," she gestured. Before Marianna glanced at my angel, I changed the topic. It would be an uncomfortable discussion if she did.

"May I say, Marianna, you did fantastic teaching Dahlia how to fight but you Pablo lacked in some places." I look at him with a chuckle.

"Well, c'mon you have seen Marianna. She's better so it was only right for Dahlia to be taught by Marianna while I would teach her some other techniques I have learned that her mother didn't."

I look at Marianna, seeing her grin. As I was about to say something my phone rang. "Excuse me," I smiled, looking at all of them. I snatched my baby by the waist as I answered the call outside on the patio.

"Matteo-"

"Ciao." My voice unintentionally interrupted hers.

"Fratello. Abbiamo un problema, Martin ci ha mollato!" Raphael's voice was heard on the other side of the phone. {Brother. We have a problem, Martin bailed on us}

"Cosa intendi con cauzione?" My voice is calm but sharp enough to give my brother an indication to find that bastard and kill him. {What do you bail?}

"Andò dalla famiglia di Dietrich. Ho sentito che gli ha offerto una paga migliore, il che significa il triplo di quello che stanno pagando." {He went to Dietrich's family. I heard that they offered him better pay meaning triple what you are paying}

I glance down at my pretty angel and smile. "Mi occuperò di questo." {I will handle this one}

I hung up the phone, not waiting for Raphael's response. "Matteo, what was that?" My baby asked.

"That, my angel, was a business call. Just an issue at the office company," I smiled. "Nothing to worry about........ Do you want to come with me?"

She shook her head. "Can't Matteo, but thank you for the offer."

"Okay because I'm confident you know how to hide your hickeys then," I shrugged. "Or you can come with me to avoid the discomfiting conversation....."

She glares at me, attempting to cover her hickeys with her hand. "And whose fault was that?" She raised a brow, side-eyeing me.

"Mine and I'm sorry, angel. Forgive me please," I frowned, pulling her by the waist, and hugging her from behind.

She looks away from my face for a full five minutes before saying, "Okay...I forgive you and I'm coming with you because I don't want to have that conversation."

A grin is instantly visible on my face. I place small kisses behind her neck, making sure to not leave any more marks today because my angel will be mad at me if I do.

~~~~~~
Vote & Comment

Rewriten 021424

Pancakes or Waffles or Bagels?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 16.5K 28
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
779K 18.1K 29
"You're so intoxicating." He whispers under his breath. "I am?" I tilt my head slightly. "Yes. So fucking intoxicating. I won't ever be able to get e...
122K 2.7K 50
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
1.4M 39K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...