Erased Desires (Aizawaxreader...

By Aizawas_wife33

"You don't look like the type who reads much either, sir." "Don't judge a book by its cover, my love." During... More

Chapter 1: Moving in
Chapter 2: The Book Store
Chapter 3: At the bar
Chapter 4: New job
Chapter 5: What's your poison?
Chapter 6: The walk home
Chapter 7: First day
Chapter 8: Just friends
Chapter 9: Much Needed Distractions
Chapter 11: The Party - part 2
Chapter 12: The party - part 3
Chapter 13: Old friend
Chapter 14 : Jealous
Chapter 15: Unexpected outcomes
Chapter 16: One for the road
Chapter 17: Complete disaster
Chapter 18: For the better
Chapter 19: Girls day out
Chapter 20: Girls night out
Chapter 21: Blurry night
Chapter 22: Blurry night - Aizawa pov
Chapter 23: Never drinking again
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Alone on Christmas Eve
Chapter 27: Happy New Year
Chapter 28: Incident
Chapter 29: The flight
Chapter 30: Paris
Chapter 31: Breaking Point

Chapter 10: The Party - part 1

79 3 0
By Aizawas_wife33

"A costume party? Really?" you asked, throwing yourself down onto the couch.

"Yes, it's a costume party!" Mina answered excitedly as she sat down beside you.

"Kyoka, Tsu, did you two know about this?"

"No I didn't; but I can't say I'm surprised. I should've guessed the boys would do something like this" Jiro said.

"Yeah me neither." Tsu said.

"Well I don't have a costume, so I guess I'm not going. Aww, that's too bad. See you later alligat-" You turned towards the door when suddenly Mina grabbed your arm and dragged you back.

"No no no. You're not going anywhere. Because I'm sooooo amazing, I bought costumes for us all. And you can't say no because I spent my precious time and money to pick them out specially".

"Oh, yay" you rolled your eyes sarcastically.

Mina grabbed you by the arm again and yanked you and the rest of the girls up into her bedroom. You looked down at her bed in disbelief and saw three costumes laid out perfectly. Specially picked huh? Of course Mina would choose these.

"These are our options?" Jiro asked nervously.

"Yeah, aren't they amazing? We're gonna look so good!"

"Yeah, no I'm out." You turned to the door once more, only to get dragged back yet again by Mina.

"Get back here!" She yanked you back so hard you stumbled onto her bed, laying on your back.

"Come on guys! It's going to be so much fun! You can't back out now".

"I don't know Mina, these costumes aren't really our thing" Jiro said.

"Well luckily for me, I already have a costume". Tsu walked out of the room and re-entered seconds later wearing a small green hat with large eyes on top. Her costume was a frog - she looked adorable.

"You look so cute!" you exclaimed. "Fine! I'll take-"

"Shot gun the devil." Jiro quickly snatched the costume from the bed and ran out of the room.

"Oh come on, I was gonna choose that one!" You shouted down the hall.

"I'll be cat woman". Mina picked the costume up and ran across the hall.

You turned to the bed, face to face with the last remaining option. You sighed heavily as you snatched it from the sheets, walked to the bathroom and closed the door. You hung the costume on the back of the door, and sat down on the toilet seat lid. You inspected the costume in front of you and placed your head in your hands, overcome with frustration and embarrassment. Out of all the costumes, I had to be stuck with this one. Fuck. My. Life. You reluctantly pulled the clothes from the hanger and pulled them onto your body.

You wore a black veil with a white headband, and your long, soft hair hung low on your shoulders. A sheer, black dress with a large white cross in the centre sat just above your knees, with long flared sleeves flowing down your arms. Fishnet stockings and suspenders hugged your legs, and shiny black pumps on your feet which you had borrowed from Mina. You were a nun. A sexy fucking nun. Now that you were finally wearing the outfit, you surprisingly loved it. You felt incredibly sexy, something which didn't happen very often due to your crippling self consciousness. But did you have the courage to wear it in front of people? Definitely not.

You hesitantly creeped out of the bathroom and walked back to the group in Mina's bedroom. Each of them were dressed in their costumes, and as expected, they all looked amazing. Mina was wearing a skin tight black catsuit (which hugged all of her curves perfectly) and matching ears, with knee-high heeled boots. Jiro was wearing a crimson red latex dress, with matching red stockings and heels. Devil horns and a small pitchfork completed her look. And of course, Tsu looked adorable in her frog hat. You knew sexy costumes weren't her thing. You loved that she didn't care about what anyone thought of her; she did what she wanted to. Mina clearly loved her costume as she was already taking selfies in her floor length mirror. On the other hand, you and Jiro were still quite unsure. As soon as you entered, the girls stopped their conversation and turned to face you, jaws on the floor.

"Oh my god, that is perfect! You look so hot y/n!" Mina screamed.

"She's right y/n, you look incredible" Tsu said, slightly surprised. Coming from Tsu, that definitely meant something. She was brutally honest. Sometimes too much.

"I don't know guys. Isn't it a bit too much?"

"Absolutely not! Damn, y/n, you look so good you're gonna have all the boys confessing their sins tonight! If I don't get to you first that is". She threw you a playful wink and playfully smacked your ass.

"You too Kyoka, no wonder hell is so hot if you're there." she smirked towards the nervous girl and Jiro smiled in response.

"Mina, did you get these outfits at a costume store or a sex store? We look like a walking advertisement for onlyfans" you giggled.

Mina turned to you with a devilish look and smiled. "Hm, that's not important. What's important right now is that we all look hot, and we're gonna have a great time tonight. So let's do some shots and head out. I told the boys we'd be there by ten".

"Okay fine. I'll wear this but first I'll definitely need some liquid courage. Pour me a shot girls!" you shouted and you all cheerfully ran to the kitchen.

***

You and the girls started walking to the house, arms tightly linked and all slightly intoxicated after one too many shots. Mina was lethal, she was making you down drinks like they were water. You could hear the blurring music and drunken shouts from down the street; and it made you surprisingly excited to be out with your friends. Especially since it was the first time since college started. After the concoction of alcohol from Mina, all of your doubts about the costume had disappeared and you were ready to party; and most importantly to try and forget about your handsome professor.

As you approached the party, you realised how huge the frat house was. It had to be really, considering how many boys lived in there. But it was practically a mansion. The house was just outside campus, and had only been recently purchased by the college for more student accommodation. Bakugo had even mentioned it had a pool, which wasn't common in frat houses, so they had really hit the jackpot.

The front lawn was scattered in beer cans, red cups and cigarette butts. There were large groups gathered at the front door, which you assumed were other first years from the boys' classes. You walked through the door and could barely see your hand in front of your face. The house was consumed in smoke, and the smell of alcohol and weed smothered you. You stood side by side with the girls and observed the party.

There was a large staircase directly in front of the door, and two huge living rooms either side of them. You could see that the living rooms to the left led out into the garden, the blue lights from the pool flickering onto the ceiling. The rooms on the right led into a huge open kitchen with a large island in the middle. Red plastic cups were stacked into pyramids into the stairs, and beer bottles covered every surface. The amount of people was insane. You couldn't believe how many intoxicated people were crammed into the house. Everyone there was already pretty drunk, sloppily dancing to the terrible drum and bass music playing through the house (you knew that Denki was responsible for the poor music choice) and passing joints around the crowded rooms.

You decided to search for the idiot boys in the kitchen first. You slid through the crowds, desperately trying to avoid the spilled drinks flying everywhere. You only assumed that they'd be playing beer pong in there. It wasn't until you finally reached the kitchen that you noticed you had lost the girls on the way. To no surprise, your assumptions were right. You approached the island and found Kirishima, Bakugo and several other students intensely huddled over a large fold out table, which was covered in red cups filled to the brim with beer. The table and floor beneath completely soaked with alcohol. Kirishima wore a spandex Spiderman suit, his bright red hair spiked towards the ceiling. Unsurprisingly, Bakugo had made zero effort yet again by wearing only his regular clothes and had a scream mask hanging around his neck

"Hey guys!" you shouted, barely able to hear yourself talk over the music.

"Hey y/n- wow" Both of them stared at you in complete shock.

"A sexy nun, really?" Bakugo laughed.

"Ugh, don't even. It was Mina's idea - I didn't really have much of a choice".

"You- you look hot y/n!" Kiri shouted, a wide grin on his face.

"I know you've not been laid in a while y/n, but converting to- " you gave Bakugo a hard punch to the shoulder, and he continued to laugh at you hysterically.

"Don't you fucking dare finish that sentence. How dare you criticise my costume when yours is the most basic one here? You look like a fucking Chad".

"Shut up, nerd. Or should I say, sister y/n" He threw his hands together in prayer and bowed sarcastically. You rolled your eyes in response and lightly elbowed his stomach.

"We're about to start another game y/n, wanna play?" Kirishima asked.

"Sure! But I'm on Kiri's team, I'm not getting stuck with anger issues over there while he screams at me for not throwing right. He's not exactly a team player". You smirked at Bakugo and playfully stuck your tongue out at him.

"I'm gonna murder you." Bakugo glared directly at the other side of the table towards you and kiri with a disturbing smile. You looked around the crowded table to see the others visibly terrified of him. You found that hilarious. You forgot how intimidating he could be if you didn't know Bakugo that well.

"Sure, this is going to be fun." You smirked.

The game had barely started, but you were already losing. Bakugo definitely knew how to get under your skin, he would constantly distract you on purpose to make you miss; and whenever he missed a cup, he couldn't contain his anger. Kirishima desperately tried to calm him down but he would visibly get angrier each time you scored. You loved seeing him so mad, you could almost see the steam coming out of his ears. The way that he would down the beer in one then violently throw the cups across the table at Kiri made you cry with laughter. Whenever you made a shot, Kiri would grab your hand high in the air and spin you round in celebration. Bakugo would always come and hug you after his temper tantrums. You would always accept it because you knew he could never really be mean to you. It was nights like these you cherished having the a friend group like this.

After several round of beer pong and the shots you had before you came, you started to get a bit tipsy. You could normally hold your alcohol pretty well and you were never extremely drunk to the point where you had to vomit. You normally just held it in till the next day. However you couldn't the same about your friends. For frat boys, they were lightweights. By the third round, Kirishima and Bakugo were struggling to stand upright.

Somehow you and Kiri managed to win three out of five games. You had a group hug to celebrate and as expected, Bakugo threw some insults towards you both. He was such a sore loser. You all swiftly left the kitchen, mutually leaning on each other to keep yourselves from falling over. The alcohol, smoke and hot crowds had finally caught up to you, so you left Bakugo and told him you were going to freshen up.

Bakugo said you could use the en suite in his bedroom to avoid the queues, so you walked through to his bathroom and locked the door behind you. You lightly splashed some water onto your face and drank some too to sober up a little, before turning to the mirror to fix your red lipstick; which was sightly smeared across your chin. You took a deep breath and exited the bathroom back into the smokescreen.

"BOO!" A scream mask appeared over your shoulder and grabbed you from behind. You jumped and the man started laughing.

"Haha got ya!" Bakugo removed his mask and continued laughing hysterically.

"Kats, what the fuck? You almost gave me a heart attack."

"Ugh, if only".

"I hate you so much."

"I'm sorry. Can I confess my sins?"

"Shut up" You pushed him backwards into the wall.

"So where is everyone? I've not seen the girls since we got here".

"I don't really know, probably in the living room. Good luck finding them though".

"Ugh, why are there so many people?" You complained.

"You know Ejiro. He is and always has been a social butterfly bitch."

You stared at the crowds of sweaty, intoxicated people, both silently judging anyone and everyone you could see.

"Man look at that guy over there. He looks like a used tampon." Bakugo scoffed.

"Yeah I don't know what he tried to do by pouring fake blood over his head but it's not a good look".

You suddenly noticed Uraraka and Midoryia walking past the staircase hand in hand and you turned to Bakugo.

"Wow, Bonnie and Clyde, how original."

"They should've dressed as the Joker and Harley Quinn. Would've been better suited since Deku's already a clown." Bakugo joked and you both giggled.

You usually considered yourself to be a pretty nice person. But when you were with Bakugo, you were an iconic duo of assholes. Especially when you were drunk. Every person or thing in front of you was a victim for your judgments and you both revelled in each others evilness.

"Yo, check out Denki." Bakugo pointed to him in the sea of people and you saw him dancing the robot in a banana costume.

"Well, it definitely resembles his intelligence."

You searched the crowd further for someone else to rip into, and you noticed a guy wearing a bright green spandex suit, head and all, dancing in the middle of the room. You could see the people around him getting pissed as he pushed them around, probably because he couldn't see.

"Is that Sero?" You asked.

"Wow, I'm impressed you recognised that dumbass by his shitty dancing alone."

"Well, it's easy really. Only an idiot would wear that costume and we happen to have three in our friend group. You, Denki and Sero. You're right in front of me and Denki is over there desperately trying to impress the girl in the angel costume so that only leaves Sero."

"Did you just call me an idiot?"

"Yes I did." You pinched his cheek. "Oh wow, your skin is surprisingly soft. What moisturiser do you use Kats?"

"Stop it." He playfully pushed you away.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry." You chuckled. "So, do you have anyone you're after tonight?" you raised your eyebrows suggestively.

His eyes widened. "What? No of course not!" he turned away from you and you decided to tease him more. Give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Are you suuuuuuure?" You said with a suggestive tone.

"Nobody, alright? Now drop it." he growled.

"I don't believe you. C'mon Kats, I'm your best friend! I know you've got the hots for someone, and frankly I'm kinda hurt you won't tell me".

"Just leave it y/n, for fuck's sake. You're worse than Kiri"

"Ok ok. I'm sorry. Forget I said anything, jeez".

You both stared at the crowd again in silence. You quickly noticed a tall man dressed as a robot in the centre of the crowd, and you could see he was getting more and more anxious. His costume was great, it looked like he'd been working on it for weeks. He was tall and lean, with short black hair and glasses. He was cute, in a geeky way. He had bottles of water in one hand, and a trash bag in the other. He was frantically making his way through the house, collecting any beer bottles and cups he could find. Suddenly the robot made direct eye contact with you, and swiftly started walking towards you.

"hey Kats, who's that guy dressed as a robot handing out water bottles to everyone?" you laughed.

"Ugh, that's Iida. He's one of our new roommates. He's so fucking uptight. Always telling me to what to do. Telling me to clean up after myself, not to leave my dirty underwear on the floor, leaving notes for us on the fridge telling us not to touch his milk. It's like living with mom again. He's such a bastard. He even told me to put the dishes in alphabetical order. Like what the fuck does that even mean??"

"He actually sounds like a normal functioning person. I think i'd kill myself if I had to live with you, Denki and Sero. No offence, obviously".

"Some taken." Bakugo scoffed.

"KATSUKI!" he shouted and Bakugo rolled his eyes in disgust. "NOBODY IS USING THE COASTERS LIKE I ASKED THEM TOO! DO YOU NEED A BOTTLE OF WATER? THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE ISN'T THERE?" he continued to shout.

"Its a party Iida, what did you expect? Stop being so fucking anal. Enjoy yourself. Put down the bag and the waters for christ sake, we may as well get you a high vis. Sorry sister y/n forgive me, didn't mean to take the lord's name in vain" Bakugo smirked in reference to your costume. You rolled your eyes and held out your hand to the tall man.

"Hi! my name's y/n, you must be Iida. Nice to meet you! I'm a friend of Bakugo. I love your costume, it must have taken ages to make!" you smiled cheerfully.

"OH HELLO Y/N NICE TO MEET YOU! THANK YOU, I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT ALL WEEK. I UH-LIKE YOUR COSTUME TOO!" Iida continued to scream even though he was inches from your face. "HERE, HAVE A BOTTLE OF WATER. I'VE GOT TO GO, I CAN SEE DENKI IS ABOUT TO DO A KEGSTAND AND I NEED TO STOP HIM. ENJOY THE PARTY!" he sternly shook your hand and disappeared into the crowd.

"Aww, he seems nice".

"He's a pain in the ass".

"You say that about everyone. Come on, let's go and have a dance. I need to see try and find the girls too".

"There is no way you are getting me to dance there. Do you even know me, nerd?"

"I'll buy you pizza af-"

"Let's go" Bakugo tightly gripped your hand so he wouldn't lose you, and he swiftly pulled you into the large room of smoke, blurring music and flashing lights.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
217K 11.1K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
175K 8K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC