𝕾. 𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖏𝖎𝖗𝖔 {𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖞...

By IVBfanfics

(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 42

2.2K 157 75
By IVBfanfics

If you enjoy this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, any and all support means so much<33

Y/N's POV-

Today was my birthday, the big 17!

If you couldn't tell, I'm extremely excited because this is just one step closer to never having to step into a school again.

I stretched my arms out and looked around the room, I didn't really feel any different.

I hopped out of bed and opened up my door only to be greeted with Mitsuya with a small smile on his face "Happy birthday Y/N" he said as he placed something on top of my head and I raised a brow "Huh...."

I grabbed the soft plush from my head and looked at it in my hands before my eyes lit up "This is so cute!" I said and he grinned "Glad you like it, It took me a while to sew those clothes together"

I looked down at the sewn together F/C teddy bear with a Mini Toman uniform on.

It was the cutest thing that I have ever seen in my life.

"Have you seen Mikey?" I asked and he shook his head "No, which is weird since he's always here" he said and I laughed "Yeah.....sorry about that!" I said and he shrugged "No big deal, I'm sure he'll be calling you to hang out soon.......it's only 7am right now so he's probably still sleeping" he said and my jaw dropped "EH ITS ONLY 7?" I exclaimed and he nodded "Yeah, I'm surprised that you woke up this early, although I was about to wake you up anyways since the girls wanted to make you a birthday breakfast" he mused and my eyes lit up "Ah ok! I'll just change and I'll be there" I said and he nodded before I closed my door.

I looked down at my phone and it was actually 7.

My mind must be all confused since I have to wake up early for school all of the time.

I sighed and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt.

I quickly walked into the dining room "Morning!" I chirped causing Mana and Luna to turn to me with big smiles as they rushed over to me and hugged me.

"Happy birthday!" They both said simultaneously and I smiled brightly at them "Thank you girls" I hummed and Mitsuya walked over to me "They made you pancakes with little designs on them" he said and I chuckled as they pulled me over to the table.

I sat down and looked at the mini designs on the fluffy pancakes.

There were some with cats, balloons and then one of them had a slightly more detailed image of two small girls, an older girl and a purple haired boy.

"I'm guessing this is us" I said with a small smile and Mitsuya chuckled "Did the purple hair give it away?" He asked and I hummed "Just a bit"

I grinned at the girls "You guys did awesome!" I said as I ruffled their hair causing them to giggle.

They all sat down and Mitsuya grinned "Time for the song" he said and I rolled my eyes "You guys don't have to-"

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Y/N, happy birthday to you!" they sang causing me to smile "Thanks again" I tilted my head to the side and gave them a close-eyed smile.

Mana hugged me tightly "Don't move out anytime soon!" She said and I chuckled "Even when I do move out, I'll still visit you two" I said as I ruffled their hair.

They grinned at me and began eating their pancakes.

"So what are your plans for today?" Mitsuya asked and I shrugged "I dunno, I just want to relax.....nothing special" I said and he smiled "Well you deserve all the rest that you want" he said and I smiled at him "Thanks Takashi" I said and he nodded "Of course, now eat up" he said and I grabbed my fork before taking a bit of the fluffy breakfast food "Mhm yum!"

"Yay she likes it!" Mana chirped and Luna smiled at me "I think we deserve cake" she said and Mana nodded in agreement causing me to laugh "I'll pick up a cake for later, how about we stay up and watch movies later on tonight?" He suggested and I nodded "That sounds perfect"

"I'm sure Mikey has something planned for you so I'll leave you guys to it, I'll just see you tonight" he said as he stood up and I raised a brow "Where are you going?" I asked and he smiled "I'm heading out with Yuzuha and Hakkai" he said and I raised a brow "Huh Yuzuha?" I questioned and he nodded "Yeah, Hakkai's older sister" he said and my jaw dropped "He has a sister?" I questioned and he chuckled "Yeah, it's not a surprise that you haven't met her......she's never really around for anything too violent but she's still totally badass" he walked towards the door as he continued to talk "I'll introduce you guys sometime"

I smiled "I'm looking forward to it!" I said and he gave me a short nod "Bye girls!" He waved and we all waved back to him as he walked out.

Mana and Luna turned to me with big smiles "We should play a game!" Mana said and Luna rolled her eyes "No way! It's Y/N's birthday and I doubt that she wants to play some silly game" she said while crossing her arms and my eyes widened slightly at her words.

Woah.....she's really becoming more mature.

I smiled "I really don't mind playing with you guys" I said and Luna raised a brow "Are you sure! You don't have to do all of that just because we're younger, we won't get mad" she said reassuringly and I chuckled a bit at her forwardness "You're really growing up Luna, but try and stay a kid for a bit longer" I said as I pulled her into a hug and she quickly hugged back.

"If you insist!"

I laughed at that.

"Ok so what did you girls want to play?"

~TIME SKIP~

We had been playing with dolls for the past 2 hours.

They were killing me and a small part of me had wished that I had never said yes to playing with them in the first place.

"Again! Again!"

Ok a BIG part of me wished that I never said yes.

"Hehe....." I chuckled dryly as we played out the exact same scenario with the dolls once again.

"You girls must really like playing with dolls" I said and Mana nodded "Big brother makes a lot of our toys so we like to play with them as much as possible!" She said and my eyes widened slightly "Huh.....he does?" I asked and she nodded before standing up and walking over to a small chest near her bed.

She picked it up and brought it over to me.

The chest was a decent size so I was surprised at how easily she managed to carry it.

"Open it!" She said and I smiled before opening up the chest and peering inside to see lots of sewn together dolls and stuffed animals inside of it.

My eyes lit up "Woah......he's so talented" I said and both girls nodded "Yeah, he always makes up things like this whenever we're good" Luna said as she pulled out one of the stuffed bunnies from inside of the chest and smiled down at it "I hope.....he can do something like this in the future" she said and I smiled at her "I'm sure that he'll be able to" I said whilst reaching out and ruffling the girls hair.

She smiled and placed the bunny back inside of the chest "Are you enjoying your birthday so far?" She asked and I nodded "I am, I don't really feel any older though" I said while rubbing the back of my head and she smiled "Well it'll take some time!"

Mana put the chest back by her bed and I stood up.

I stretched out my arms and yawned "Sleepy?" Mana asked and I shook my head "Nope! Just needed to stretch a bit" I said and they both stretched out as well causing me to smile "Are you going out with that boy again?" Luna asked and I shrugged "I dunno, Mikey hasn't called me yet or anything" I said and she frowned "Well isn't he supposed to be your boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded "He's supposed to be but he's more like a toddler" I sighed and she laughed at my comment about Mikey.

I looked down at my phone but there still wasn't a single message from him.

Geez......last time this happened......

~Flashback~

We were about to go inside when I got a call.

"Hold up" I said and they stopped walking as I looked down at my phone and saw that it was Takemichi.

"Who is it?" Emma asked and I showed them "It's uh Takemichi" I said as I answered the phone and he was breathing heavily.

"Takemichi, you-" he cut me off.

And the next words that he spoke had caused my heart to stop and a cold chill ran through my body.

"He's been shot....-" A loud thud was heard over the phone as Takemichi cried out.

"Shit Y/N! Mikey's been shot"

~End of flashback~

I shivered at the thought "Mikey......"

He better not do anything stupid this year.

My heart wouldn't be able to handle it.

Suddenly my phone began ringing and I looked down to see a call from Draken.

I answered it "What's up Draken?" I questioned and I heard a couple of other voices in the background "Oi Y/N, come down to the shrine" he said and I raised a brow "The shrine, how come?" I asked and he sighed "Just come, I have something for you"

I hummed "Fine, I'll be there soon"

He hung up after that I placed my phone in my pocket "Ok I have somewhere that I have to be, want me to put a movie on for you two?" I asked and they shook their heads "We're just going to keep playing" Mana said and Luna agreed so I walked over to the door "Ok then I'll see you both tonight!"

They both waved at me and I walked outside of the house.

I wonder what Draken has for me.

I quickly began making my way down to the shrine.

I sighed "All of this walking, maybe I should hurry up and get my license......and a job" I mumbled and sighed at the mere thought of having to work all of the time just to buy things.

This is ridiculous.

He could've just come to me but it's whatever, it's not like it's my birthday and I wanted to relax or something.

I sighed "Although it could be a nice surprise" I said quietly as I continued walking down the sidewalk.

I passed by small children with their parents and other couples on my way to the shrine.

"Mikey....." I mumbled as I looked down at my phone and noticed that he still hadn't texted me.

I frowned a bit and began to pick up my pace.

"He gets sleepy all the time and he normally sleeps in but you'd think that he would at least wake up to wish me happy birthday" I whispered quietly as my heart began to hurt and I sighed "Stop getting all upset" I told myself as the shrine began to come into my sights.

I walked down the stairs and noticed Draken and Emma standing together, Emma had something in her hand.......this is odd.

I walked up to them and they smiled "Happy birthday!" Emma squealed as she pulled me into a hug and I smiled before hugging her back "Thanks Emma" I mumbled and she smiled as she pulled away.

"Happy birthday Y/N" Draken said and I grinned "Thanks Draken!" I chirped and he nodded before Emma handed me a slip of paper causing me to raise a brow in confusion "Whats this?" I asked and she chuckled "It's a birthday scavenger hunt" she said and my eyes widened slightly "Huh?"

She clapped her hands together "You have to figure out the locations by the clues given to you, your first clue is on that slip of paper" she said and I smiled "That's....so cool, ok thanks" I said and she grinned "I hope you like your surprise at the end!"

I chuckled "I'm sure I will! See ya later lovebirds"

They groaned "Shut up!"

I chuckled and began walking away from them.

I looked down at the paper and read my first clue.

'A place that's familiar, we've gone there for years so come by again for another great year'

I chuckled a bit at the writing "Mhm.....the park" I said with certainty laced through my voice as I placed the note inside of my pocket and changed directions.

I began walking towards the park as the breeze caused my hair to blow back.

I leaned my head back and looked up at the sky "I'm so ready to sleep......or eat" I mumbled and a small part of me wanted to see Mikey.......ok a big part of me wanted to see him, even though he makes me mad sometimes.

I turned into the park and saw Hakkai standing there while staring off into space.

Or just avoiding eye contact with me.

Probably the second one.

"Hey Hakkai!" I greeted and he quickly shoved the next clue into my face.

I chuckled a bit at his shyness and grabbed the note from his hands "Thanks Hakkai, see ya later!" I said and he gave a short nod before sighing "Happy birthday" he said quietly and my eyes widened slightly before a smile spread across my face "Thanks!"

I began walking off again and I read the next clue.

'This place holds memory, a special dish served with a flag for two'

The rhymes were terrible and this was definitely Mikey's handwriting.

Just what the hell was he planning?

I sighed and looked over the note again "Ok.....it must be that place where he gets all of his kids meals" I said quietly as I changed directions once again and began walking towards that location.

He'd better be there, hopefully we can sit down and eat something before I starve.

I might be a bit dramatic since I just ate pancakes like two and a half hours ago but I was still hungry.

I pushed open the door of the restaurant and looked inside to see Chifuyu leaning against the wall with a bored look on his face before it instantly lit up at the sight of me "Hey hey!" He chirped and I smiled "Hello Chifuyu, do you have some kind of clue for me?" I asked and he smiled "Nope! I lost it"

I sweatdropped "You lost it....." I mumbled and he sighed "It wasn't my fault......it kind of is but anyways I know where your next location is so I can just tell you" he said and I sighed "Well ok, where?"

"Your school! The clue was something about a place where he pulled you out of class, Baji is waiting there to give you your next clue!" He said and I sighed "Ok thanks Chifuyu!"

He nodded "Happy birthday!" He chirped and I smiled "Thanks again!"

We waved to each other and I left the restaurant.

I can't believe that idiot lost the note.

I'm certain that he was only standing there for half an hour or so......whatever, it doesn't even matter.

I hope Baji didn't lose his because I'm 100% sure that he wouldn't even remember where I needed to go next.

My legs were started to hurt from all of this walking.

I was getting tempted to call Mikey but I knew that he was behind this so he probably wouldn't have answered the phone, I just want to know what he's planning.......he must've put a lot of effort into this.

I smiled "Well happy birthday to me" I said quietly as I entered the school and looked around.

"Baji?" I questioned throughout the halls but I got no response.

Actually......maybe Chifuyu was wrong.....or Baji got bored and he went home.

This is just terrific.

"Baji!" I called out as I began walking down the halls and I decided that the best place to check is my class.

I was definitely going to stop for some water after this.

I opened my classroom and door and Baji was sitting down at one of the tables.

"Oi Y/N! You finally made it, I was getting bored" he said and I rolled my eyes "Hey Baji" I greeted as I sat down besides him and he grinned "Happy birthday!" He chirped and I smiled "Thank you Baji, do you have another note for me?" I asked and he nodded "Yup yup, here you go" he said as he handed me a piece of paper and I smiled before taking it from him.

'You're almost done, just one more clue to go......find it at the house that you stayed at long ago'

The house that I stayed at?

When I lived with S/N!

I felt my heart drop and I looked down at the ground "I will see you around Baji" I said quietly as I turned to walk away "Huh what's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head "Nothing, thanks again" I said as I walked out of the classroom and made my way down the halls.

Did he have to use that house.......

"S/N......I really do miss you" I said quietly as I glanced up at the sky and sighed before picking up my pace.

I wonder if anyone has moved into that house.....it has been on sale for a while now so I'm sure someone had taken it.

I stood in front of the house and noticed that there was still a 'for sale' sign in front of it.

Although it wasn't the same one that I put up.

I'm guessing that someone did move in there but then sold it a couple of months after.

I sighed and walked up to the door.

I knocked a couple of times and the door opened to reveal Takemichi.

My eyes widened slightly "Takemichi.....Hey!" I greeted and he smiled at me "Hey Y/N, here's your final note" he said and I grabbed it from him "Thanks a lot!" I chirped and he nodded "Happy birthday" he said and I smiled "Thanks crybaby, see you around!"

I walked off and began to wonder something.

I wonder if that's the future Takemichi or the present one.

I had become decent friends with Takemichi in the past so maybe it is his past self, I'm almost certain that Takemichi went back to the future a little while ago.

I could be wrong though......although I didn't want to straight up ask him because if it were the Takemichi from the present then he would've been totally freaked out and that probably wouldn't have ended very well.

I sighed and looked down at the last note.

'Surprise surprise, you've just got one more place to find......and.......I'm so done with the awful rhyming.......anyways this is the place where I reintroduced myself, this was right after you knocked out a guy for messing with you'

Huh......when did he reintroduce himself?

~Flashback~

I smelled something good and I looked around before seeing pastries at one of the stands so I wondered away from the couple and went up to the guy selling them.

"One" I said and he nodded as he wrapped it up and handed it to me and I handed him money before grabbing the sweet dessert and beginning to eat it.

"Mhm" I hummed as I looked around "Shit....lost them" I whispered as I looked around but I couldn't spot them anywhere.

I began walking by myself through the huge crowd as I munched on the pastry.

I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and I dropped the pastry on the floor causing a frown to form on my face "Hey pretty lady, why don't you hang out with me?" The boy holding my wrist asked and I scowled "You made me drop my pastry" I mumbled and he looked down at it before smiling "No problem love, I can buy you a new one" he said as I scowled "I don't want another one....I wanted to finish the one I had without being interrupted by some disgusting boy" I snapped and his eyes widened slightly as he glared down at me.

"Listen here-" I cut him off by kicking straight between his legs as he hunched over and entwined my hands together before bringing them up and slamming them back down onto the boys head as he fell to the ground and groaned "Stupid" I mumbled as people began staring and I looked up, only to be met with pitch black eyes.

"Eh" I mumbled as I looked up to see those same guys from earlier and I stepped back as they both looked down at the guy groaning on the ground "That looks like it hurt" The shorter guy said and the tattooed male chuckled lightly "Nice moves" he said and I stared at them blankly "Oh thanks" I said and the shorter boy smiled....well he was taller than me but still short.

"Call me Mikey, we're friends now" He said as he leaned closer to my face and I quickly looked away "Uh ok I'm Y/N" I said and he smiled "Ok N/N" he said and my eyes widened slightly "huh...."

~End of flashback~

Ah that's right!

Since we met as kids, he had to reintroduce himself when we met again at the festival since I didn't know who he was at first.

"That was smart!" I chirped as I looked down at the note once again.

"Huh but there's no festival today......so does he want me to just meet him there?" I wondered out loud as I walked down the sidewalk.

"That was a pretty vague clue though......that festival spot is huge" I mumbled as I glanced around at an old and abandoned park.

It looks like the other park that me and Manjiro usually go to......except it's way more beat up and it looks as though kids haven't met up here for a while.

Although something ended up catching my eye so I stopped walking.

"Mhm?" I looked over and saw a small kid sitting on a basically broken swing set.

I raised a brow and walked over to the small boy "Mhm what are you doing here by yourself?" I asked and the boy looked up at me "I ran away" he mumbled and my eyes widened slightly "Eh why would you do a thing like that?" I asked and he shrugged "Dunno"

Well he's nice......

"C'mon, I'll help you get back home"

"No"

I don't like kids at all.

"Ok bye" I said as I waved and his eyes widened "Huh! You'd really just leave me here all by myself?" He asked and I shrugged "Yeah, I've got places to be" I said and he began crying "But I want to go home! I don't want to be out here all by myself, this park sucks" he cried and I raised a brow "Kid......I just said I'd help you so get your as-......so get up and come with me" I said and he wiped his tears before standing besides me "Ok but only because my sisters probably worried" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

His sister?

"Anyways hurry up, I've seriously got places to be"

I didn't want to just leave the kid there, he could've gotten hurt or something.

"Okey dokie!" He chirped as he grabbed onto my hand and we walked down the sidewalk "Ok where do you live?" I asked and he pointed straight ahead "Down and then a left and then another left uh and then a right" he said and I raised a brow "Kid......you'd better not drive me around in circles" I warned and his eyes widened slightly "I-I'm not!" He said as he placed his free hand over his heart "I'm no liar!" He said and I raised a brow "Mhm if you say so"

Kids are always lying.

I sighed and continued walking into the direction that the kid was pointing me in.

"Hey ugly! I hurt my knee earlier too" he said and my eyes snapped towards his as we stopped walking "The fuck did you just call me eh?" I questioned sharply and he looked away "Oh look! There's my sister" he said as he yanked his arm away from me and ran ahead.

I clenched my jaw "OI BRAT! WHO ARE YOU CALLIN UGL-"

"Y/N?"

My eyes widened as I saw that kid grab onto Kayo's hand "H-huh.....Kayo?" I questioned and she smiled "I was looking everywhere for this punk, where was he at?" She asked and I pointed towards the park "He was just sitting on those broken swings" I said and she sighed before pulling the boy into a headlock "Stop running away dummy!" She scolded and he slapped her hands away "Ok ok"

She smiled at me "What are you doing out?" She asked and I checked my phone for the time "Well I'm on my way to meet someone but I saw that kid and figured that I could help him out before I continued walking" I said and the boy crossed his arms "You were no help, ugly" he stuck his tongue out and I felt my eye twitching upwards "Oi......I'll murder you!" I snapped and he quickly hid behind Kayo's leg.

She laughed "He can be a pain in the ass but he's a pretty decent kid"

Decent? Yeah right.

"Well I'll leave you to your.......plans, see you at school!" She said as she waved to me and I waved back "See you Kayo!" I called out and she smiled before leaving with her brother.

That brat......she would've ended up seeing him anyways so I honestly just wasted time.

And he called me ugly! TWICE!

Kids suck.

"I am not ugly!" I muttered to myself before shrugging it off and continuing to my actual destination.

I'm sure that Mikey has been waiting for me for a while now, he's probably been there since I started this little 'scavenger hunt' of his.

Although it was cute......he must've put a lot of thought into this.

I smiled "That idiot......he could've just hung out with me all day like normal"

I looked down at my phone and noticed a missed call from Mitsuya so I called him back.

"Hello?" I questioned and I heard Mana and Luna laughing in the back about something causing me to smile "Hey Y/N! Are you with Mikey?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "Did you know about this?" I asked and he laughed "Maybe so! Did you figure out all of the clues?" He asked and I laughed "Well for the most part but Chifuyu ended up losing his clue so he ended up sending me to the school and that's when I found Baji" I explained and he laughed "I knew that one of those guys were going to lose it but I really thought that it was going to be Baji" he said and I chuckled "Me too, but I did find all of the clues and now I'm headed to my last destination" I said and he hummed "Ok well I won't waste any of your time then! Have fun" he said and I smiled "I will! Are we still on for movies tonight?" I asked and he hummed in agreement "Yup!"

I smiled "Bye Mitsuya!"

"Bye Y/N"

I hung up the phone and placed it back into my pants pocket as I made it to the festival grounds.

I looked around but I didn't see anything that stood out to me.

"Where else could he be?" I wondered out loud before a memory flashed through my mind.

~Flashback~

"What the hell am I supposed to do now?" I questioned quietly as he silently snored while leaning against a tree a bit out of the festival.

"I don't want to leave him here" I whispered as I sat down a bit away from him and sighed "This is all because of that stupid pastry that I hate" I whispered and mentally cursed myself for buying it in the first place.

'It also sucks because I had to drag him all the way over to this tree....this kid just slept on the floor'  I facepalmed as I began shaking him "Mikey.....wake up" I said as I continued shaking his shoulder until he grabbed my wrist causing my eyes to widen and he slowly opened his eyes "Mhm N/N....what am I doing by a tree?" he asked and I sighed in relief "You fell asleep after eating and I dragged you over here because you fell asleep on the floor" I explained quickly and he sat up before letting go of my wrist.

~End of flashback~

My eyes widened slightly "Ah the tree!" I mumbled as I changed directions and began jogging a bit out of the festival spot.

I spotted shining lights and I slowed my pace a bit as I saw lights covering a couple of trees.

Below them, Mikey was sitting down with his head rested against that same tree......he was fast asleep.

There was a basket besides him that seemed to contain food of some sort.

I smiled at the sight "Aw Mikey.....he's an idiot....."

I slowly walked up to the boy and kneeled down beside him "Mikey!" I called out but he barely even stirred.

I sighed before grabbing his shoulders "MIK-" he cut me off by placing his lips against mine causing my eyes to widen "!!!!"

He pulled up and grinned "Morning Morning" he said and I felt my face heating up "Ack! I thought you were asleep! Faker" I mumbled and he laughed "Hehe" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

"Happy birthday N/N" he said quietly and I smiled "Thank you Mikey......what is all of this?" I asked as I pulled away and beckoned to the 'set-up' that he had all placed out here and he smiled "I wanted to do something special for you! So I had everyone help me" he said and I nodded slowly "Yeah.....thank you!" I said and he nodded quickly as he pulled me over to sit next to him by the tree.

"Do you remember this tree?" He asked and I nodded "It was our very first festival together and it was where you reintroduced yourself to me......you ended up falling asleep and I dragged you all the way to this tree" I said with a light chuckle as I remembered the day once again, it had all seemed like yesterday.

Mikey smiled "I'm glad you remember" he said as he patted me on the head and I nodded "Of course"

He grabbed the basket of food and placed it in front of us "Emma packed us some food to eat!" He said as he opened it up and began pulling out my favorite foods and his own favorites.

"Woah Emma did all of this?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I'd have to make sure that I thank her later on.

He handed me a plate and I began grabbing items from inside of the basket.

This was great.

If I had to choose this or a birthday party then I'd have to go with this, a thousand times over.

I laid my head down on Mikey's shoulder "Thanks"

He patted me on the head "I love you"

I could feel my face beginning to burn up "Yeah......I love you too"

"Mhm Kenchin and Emma prepared this ya know!" Mikey said and my eyes widened slightly "Huh....they did?" I questioned and he nodded "Yup"

I grunted "How sweet, the couple has already started cooking for their CHILD"

He grinned "You're still dating me"

Yeah that just makes me sound like a creep.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah whatever" I mumbled and he chuckled before wrapping his arms around me "I had been waiting here for you for so long! Why'd it take you so long to get here?" He asked with a pout and I rolled my eyes "You gave me all of those riddles and then I found this kid at the park that ended up being related to this girl I knew so I had to bring him back to her which didn't really take long but I still had to end up walking everywhere!" I rambled on about the entire time that I had spend trying to find him.

He chuckled "Were my rhyme's good?" He asked and I laughed "They were terrible" I mused and he pulled me in and began ruffling my hair causing me to laugh even harder "Ok ok stop it!" I continued laughing and he began laughing too before he started tickling me.

I fell to the ground and started wiggling you get out of his hold as he continued ticking me while laughing too.

"I'm going to.....strangle you when you let me go!" I said and he laughed "Then I'm never going to let you go" he mused and I gasped for air before pushing him away and putting him in a headlock "You are so dead" I said and he laughed "Aw you wouldn't stand a chance!" He chirped and I scoffed "I beg to differ"

He quickly got out of my headlock and fell on top of me causing me to groan "Geez......you got heavier" I muttered and he laughed "I'm going to fall asleep on you now!" He chirped and I scoffed "No way! I told Mitsuya that I was going to watch movies with him and his sisters all night and I know that if you fall asleep on me now then I'm never going to get up" he chuckled lightly and I glared at the side of his head.

"Ok ok!" He said as he got back up and leaned his back against the tree once again.

"We haven't even eaten yet! So let's finish!" He said and I smiled before sitting up and sighing as we began eating the food that Draken and Emma had prepared.

"Are you enjoying your birthday so far?" He asked and I nodded "yeah.....I couldn't ask for a better 17th" I said and he grinned "Im glad! I can't wait to share a lot more birthdays together" he said and I smiled "Yeah I can't wait either......"

I sighed and looked up at the sky "Things seem so peac-" he placed his hand over my mouth and laughed "Don't jinx it N/N" he chirped and my eyes widened slightly before I began laughing "Very true"

We finished eating and we packed the leftover food away.

"I don't want to stop hanging out with you right now!" He whined and I rolled my eyes "I still have a bit of time before I'm even supposed to get back to the house so we can do whatever you'd like" I said and he tilted his head to the side "But it's your birthday so you can decide" he said and I smiled "I don't care what we do" I replied and he grinned "Then let's sleep together!"

".....!"

HUH?

He pushed me down and flopped on top of me "Right here! Let's nap"

I sighed in relief as I desperately tried to get my face to return to its normal color.

"Geez......THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK! I ALREADY WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT AT LEAST SEVERAL DIFFERENT TIMES!" I exclaimed and he raised his head up a bit "I did? Why do you look so red?" He asked and I looked away "No reason.....AND I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE A NAP!" I yelled at the boy before flicking him in his forehead causing him to lower his head again.

"But I'm sleepy" he mumbled before wrapping his arms around me "Just a quick nap!"

I groaned "Mikey! We're on the floor, this is nasty" I said and he chuckled "Ok then let's go back to my house!" He said and I gently pushed the boy off of me "Let's do something that doesn't involve sleeping" I said and he tilted his head to the side "Then let's watch a movie at my house!"

I raised a brow "But you can never stay awake during movies" I said and he nodded "Exactly!"

This guy......

I sighed "Ok fine" I said and we both stood up and grabbed all of our belongings.

"Emma and Kenchin are on a date right now, isn't that exciting?" He asked and my eyes lit up "Ah that's great! They make such an amazing couple" I said and he nodded his head in response.

"So do we" he said and I rolled my eyes "Yeah....we do"

He nudged me in the arm and I smiled at him "......"

"I don't feel like walking anymore" he mumbled and I raised a brow "So what do you want me to do abo-" he cut me off by jumping on my back causing me to nearly drop everything that was in my hands.

"MIKEY WHAT THE FUCK!" I exclaimed and he laid his head on top of my head "I'm sleepy N/N, I told you already!" He whined and I scoffed "Fine....."

The walk back to his house was even slower due to the fact that I had to carry an extra 150 pounds with me.

It wasn't a surprise that this boy was so heavy.

He did have a lot of muscle but I'm pointing more to the fact that he literally eats every second of the day.

"I'm already exhausted" I mumbled and he grinned "I think that's great! It means that we can take a nap together N/N!" He chirped and I rolled my eyes "Yeah maybe I'll have to take you up on that offer"

He cheered like a little kid causing me to smile "dummy"

A/N- If you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a vote and comment, I appreciate all of the support<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 30.6K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
66.4K 2.4K 40
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ : p h i l o p h o b i a : :; fear of falling in love. ~~~ ▬▬▬▬▬ ⌦ where y/n makes baji fall for her adorable s...
12.5K 694 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...
124K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...