Games Of Insanity

By akiradachi65

Following a newbie into a secret and secure corporation is how this story goes, watching his life go all over... More

part one
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 19
part 20
part 21
Gpart 22

part 18

3 0 0
By akiradachi65

"Hold on, rewind are you seriously suggesting that!?" Ryu yells, slamming her fist onto the desk, watching the stranger in front of her stay slient, watching her outbursts with a stone cold face. Ryu pauses, tensing up, suddenly grabbing a small pile of files and tossing them onto the floor, beyond annoyed. "I said get some random idoits off of the damn street! Not other facility dickheads!" She adds, standing back up, making sure she doesn't look at the strangers face, knowing how they work. Sakura on the other hand remains besides the entrance, keeping her arms crossed whilst slumping against the wall, thinking of the two as mere children playing around. Give the kids power and they think their god. Sakura tells herself, glancing around the room in boredom, before getting her attention taken by the stranger, who smirks for a second, pacing slowly around the desk, whilst watching ryu.

"I'm ashamed in you, you know not to mess up other people's belongings now." They mock, leaning down and slowly picking up the papers with a disturbing calmness. Ryu steps back, almost in fear, as sakura watches the two, having not actually met the stranger before, although ryus actions give her the idea that they have known each other for a while. "Now, I'm short handed with the chances of getting people in  the trials. Since we can't simply take people from places." The stranger gestures, vaguely looking around in displeasure, keeping a eye on ryu. "Keep thinking that and you'll see what happens. We're low on death row prisoners, so I had to make do-" they stop as ryu laughs and looks at them with hate.

"Do? You have to make do with what you have? Tell me, if you had to make do, why not go and grab the lowest killers and scientists and not the list you showed me!? None of these people are on the same continent to us and your saying you have to make do!?" Ryu shakes her head, sarcastically laughing before stopping abruptly. "Just because you don't  have a  group, I do, and frankly as much as they piss me off, I'd rather not have them killed for their stupid trials." Ryu spits, watching her wording aware that sakura is there.

"Shut up." The stranger almost laughs, causing the room to suddenly drop into a thick layer of tension. "I have more patience with you kami, but even I'm on the verge of personally choking you with your spinal cord. Now. Listen here." The stranger smiles, grabbing ryus face whilst still smiling, leaving sakura in a state of fear and curiosity. They have such similar behaviours, who is this woman!? Sakura asks, trying to find a hint of her family by characteristics, but finds none. There's no links, no killer marks, nobody has that white of hair with red eyes. Sakura remains frustrated, not caring about ryu.

"Whatca gonna do then? Lock me up in solitary? I don't care about the limitations of getting people, even if there's a limit, still a chance there nevertheless." Ryu mutters, grabbing the strangers arm as they spot the replacement. Something makes them feel back in pain, as ryu looks at them confused.

"Well then. Threats don't work do they? Should have known that." The stranger shrugs, relaxing themsevles and walking back to the desk, sitting down, catching sakuras hesitation. "Zeta I presume?" They change the subject in a matter of seconds, as ryu brushes herself down, not caring about the question. Sakura pauses, narrowing her sight on the stranger.

"Maybe, how'd you not know me, everyone does." Sakura asks back, whilst the stranger laughs, leaning against their chair, showing they aren't affected by sakuras normal intimidation.

"No, your not that special. Remember, mizukis are far superior to saiko. Your just that one failed experiment. I saw your dad the other day actually, nice guy, in sector one." The stranger taunts, making ryu freeze in shock, stepping aback from the sight of them both. "Sakura I'm guessing? Isn't your brother known to breach containments? Id be more scared of him then you." They add, "your passive aggressive demour, isn't that what your mother does?" They add, purposely making sakura remember everything as the stranger laughs. "Your too easy to manipulate, at least your sister isn't." They add making sakura lunge forwards, jumping over the desk, but falling against the chair, awkwardly falling down in a painful shape.

Ryu tries to not laugh, knowing the situation isn't the time for it, however sakuras almost pathetic action makes it hard. "Looks like they don't tell you everything. You still resent your sister and brother now? Why not sukuna? Anyways, you can try and attack me, it won't work." The stranger says, appearing behind her. "You should know from ryus attack patterns that she had to learn from someone." They add, patting sakuras head, as she clambers back up, refusing defeat, by jumping at the stranger again, but like before, misses as a cloud of mist like vapour covers her instead. Sakura staggers around, looking at her arms where they are now wet from the mist.

"You a fucking ghost or something!?" Sakura yells, spotting the stranger standing in front of her. Deciding to not attack again, sakura waits, knowing there's probbaly not a point. Ryu on the other hand walks over and grabs their shoulder, specifically with her robotic arm. Sakura picks up on it and remains confused.

"No, people just can't grab me. It's my ability I was given. Very painful to be given, where your body is roughly 60% water, mine is 90%. So in a sense I'm a mist. But soild enough to keep human features. Names miyako kasumi, which means what?" They reply as sakura pauses.

"Either mist child or beautiful mist. So what?" Sakura replies. Miyako laughs and shows her arm breaking into the same mist as she tries to touch ryus arm, but hitting her robotic one, just confusing sakura even more.

"Ever thought some peoples names have a direct link to our given abilities? Some people have that case. As for me, I can only touch and grab things that are not in a sense alive. Unless I want to, so that's how I grabbed ryus face, compressing myself to a point. It's painful." She explains, "so there is no point in trying to hurt me, you can't in the state your in." Miyako laughs. Ryu let's  miyako go, walking over to her desk, oddly quiet, and almost worried. Sakura pauses, knowing the difference between her and miyako skills are vast.

"Again, why tell me this? I don't even know who you are." Sakura grumbles, keeping her sight and hearing to the max, unsure of what's happening, so stays as alert as possible. Miyako snickers, remaining as is before exploding into the same mist, making sakura look around in shock, before getting punched in the gut, winding her with ease.

"Because, you never know who your gonna be up against during the trials. I received the group the other day, a interesting bunch, all varying on skills and assets. And your one track mind during that test? Weak, you always rely on your endurance then cockily attack. Also I'm the one who's forged this group together and allowed Daniel to join, in a sense I'm your master here. Ryu is just second in command." Miyako adds, appearing behind her desk again.

Sakura coughs as she turns around, finding them both behind the desk. "You can be a saiko, whatever, but your not your grandmother. Level 7? So what, I'm a level 5 and yet, I hit you with force to wind you. It's sad really. Unlike sukuna, you rely on their labels. That's gonna kill you." Miyako warns. The normal smile fades away as ryu fiddles with a pen on the desk, resting her face against her hand as she leans against it on the table. Sakura mutters underneath her breath.

"So your the boss around here? Tch. I got this level for a reason." Sakura replies, as miyako sighs, losing faith in sakura.

"Because your a saiko. Remember the famous trio of level 8's? How did you take one down if their notorious to be impossible to beat? It's a bias, your probbaly only a level 4 in the way you fight. People who derserved their levels actually are good, like sukuna. Hate to break it to you, your the weakest saiko." Miyako sighs, shaking her head. Sakura on the other hand remains as is, making ryu glance up, and smirk for a second.

"Thought you didn't know me." Sakura mocks, as miyako pauses, remembering she did say that. Sakura snickers, filled with a new sense of dominance. "Just like a classic idoit pretending to be high and mighty but tripping on their own words." Sakura claps, before leaning just in front of miyako, both of them remain unfazed. "So, boss, wanna say anything else?" Sakura grins, snapping her fingers as miyako realises she's been tied up with sakuras chains, which fluidly tighten around her body. "Nothing alive can hurt you correct? Well, what if a gun was aimed at your head? Shows how weak you are." Sakura grins, pushing miyakos chin up whilst grinning, "not surprised that gloves works as well, looks like all that confidence was a act." She adds. Ryu stills, quietly, but not catching the attention of sakura.

"But your forgetting something zeta. You have sukuna on a leash correct?" Miyako asks, closing her eyes whilst grinning. "You know who else alex has spoken about with sukunas odd behaviour?" Miyako adds, as sakura puts it together, suddenly jumping back as she barely misses ryu who swiftly rushes at her. The chains lessen around miyako slighty, before sakura yanks them back, using their motions to launch a attack on ryu. However the chains miss, as ryu takes advantage of their ghost like ability, rushing into the wall and disappearing. "A strange concept, ryu and sukuna are." Miyako starts, gesturing her hands around, as sakura wraps her chains around her body and hands, creating make shift knuckle dusters, looking around almost showing her frantic breathing. "Having the ability to control someone's body as of consent, whilst they just watch, it's almost trivial, supernatural almost, but supernatural forces do exist here." Miyako smiles, waving her hand in front of her, causing ryu to appear from the wall, faster than sakura, using her fake arm to ram into sakuras side, pushing her down, and jumping over the body.

"Spit it out idoit!" Sakura spits, glancing at ryu who stands there, not saying anything. Miyako shakes her head, before resting her arm down.

"You've been using your brothers extremely rare mutation for your own benefit. Ryu allows me to use her entire body with full consent to use the abilities as well. And he doesn't even know it." Miyako pauses, looking away for a moment. Sakura doesn't respond, staggering up, more slumped over due to the pain. "Is there a reason why you'd use your brother like that? Makes me question if you actually care about him." Miyako whispers, tensing up in hate. Must be a family orientated fool. Sakura mentally wonders, keeping an eye on ryu, who doesn't say or do anything.

Miyako pauses, and breathes heavily, and sighs, looking away. "Don't answer that question it's a obvious answer since you want to be your mother." Miyako mutters, side glancing at sakura. "But if he ever found out, I'll be surprised if you live." She adds, wandering back to her desk, jumping with sakura in unison as the door slams open suddenly. Ryu doesn't react in the slightest, as the rest of the group run in without delta.

Alpha falls down out of breath, whilst daniel and sukuna stand there, Daniel making sure he's still far away from sukuna, who hides his pain. "We have a problem." Sukuna gestures, not wanting to ask. Miyako sighs, hoping nobody saw her jump at it. "Its delta. He's uh.... He's kinda found his pet." Sukuna adds, hesitating as sakura jumps up, running out of the door without even asking, as alpha snickers standing back up slowly. Miyako grimaces at him, whilst daniel like normal stays confused.

"Don't worry mate, deltas pet doesn't actively kill people." Alpha laughs, tapping his shoulder, watching Daniel stay unsure. "Well, usually, but since deltas in a depressive mood I'll be surprised if nobody dies." Alpha adds, before getting slapped across the head from miyako, who wanders over to the group.

"Lets go, he needs his brother the most so be one for once." Miyako warns, walking away with ryu stalking behind. Sukuna pauses, but wanders almost lost behind them meanwhile alpha and Daniel stand there.

"Lets go, but first make sure your not in that scientist clothing, grab something from my shit, and hurry up." Alpha snaps, leaving Daniel to shake but not, rushing away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 1 12
After a few years from graduating high school, a group of classmates decide to do another reunion. Meeting up at the location, weird and scary things...
125 36 16
A young man attains a supernatural power in a strange town where mysterious events occor
They Thirst By Charlie WELLS

Mystery / Thriller

30 1 15
A kid has a dream that turns into his reality and him and his friends have to figure out what is happening while fighting off bandits.
Asylum By David Jones

Mystery / Thriller

393 0 16
A group of high school students decide to go on a trip to an abandoned asylum. Or so they think it's abandoned. People are hunting them down...and th...