Stolen Love

ilovehotdilfs26 által

Chris is forced to wait long hours before his plane departs. He has left Boston for a few weeks to visit his... Több

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7

chapter 5

497 22 12
ilovehotdilfs26 által

It was Halloween day. God, I was excited to show off my costume. Jessica and I were planning to match and our first thought was to both dress up as angels but we felt like everyone would go something like that. So, Jessica decided to go as Willy Wonka and I, on the other hand, went as the joker.

The party didn't start until 6 pm so we had plenty of time to get ready.

Jessica and I were out eating breakfast. It was such a peaceful morning. The sun was out and it was silent that only the sound of nature could be heard. This was quickly interrupted a few seconds later by a ringtone, which happened to be mine.

Sophia: Hello?

Chris: Hi Sophia.

Sophia: Chris?

Chris: Yes, I am so sorry to bother you.

Sophia: No you're okay. What's up?

Chris: Sarah had given me the responsibility of organising the costumes for the party and it's not going so good.

Sophia: Where is she? Why isn't she helping you?

Chris: Work.

Sophia: Of course. Are you having trouble with finding costume ideas or trouble with not being able to find any in-store?

Chris: The costume ideas.

Sophia: I'm having breakfast at the moment. I'll come over in 30 minutes.

Chris: You're a saviour.

Sophia: I know right, aren't I? Alright, I'll see you later.

Chris: See you.

I end the phone call. God, Sarah and her work again. She can't take a break. If this keeps happening, she'll lose her fucking boyfriend, I can bet on it right now. I didn't have to tell Jessica what happened, she already knew when she overheard the conversation.

"Want to come with?" I ask.

"I would if I could. I've got this family thing at my parent's house so" she replies.

I simply nod my head. Jessica's cousin was picking her up so I didn't need to worry about if I needed to drive her or not.

We had stayed chatting and finished off our meals before we both had to go separate ways.

***

I arrived at Sarah's place. With Sarah at work, it was just Chris and I, once again.

I ring the apartment number so Chris would let me in. I suddenly hear the door click meaning he had unlocked it.

"Your saviour is here," I say, walking inside the apartment.

"Thank you so much. I was struggling" he says.

"It's alright, I have ideas. Okay, so my first one is the matching Devil costume, the criminal and cop costume or the two pirates costume" I say, listing the ideas I had in mind.

"I like the idea of the pirate costume," he says.

"Sounds good. We can go look for the costumes first and then we'll use Sarah's makeup to create that pirate look" I say.

"I'll be driving, thank you very much," he says, snatching the keys from my hands.

"Hey! It's my car" I answer.

"We're taking my car and I'm keeping your keys for now," he says.

"Why can't I drive?" I ask.

"You don't think I didn't see you as you were driving into the parking lot? Did you think you were in fast and furious or something?" he jokes.

"I wasn't even driving that fast. Plus, why were you watching me?" I reply, a sneaky smile slowly forming on my face.

"Okay, let's go. I'm still driving" he says, ignoring my question.

I roll my eyes as a playful smirk appears on his face.

"Whatever" I mumble.

***

"You took about 30 years to find a parking spot," I say.

"There were many cars so it wasn't going to be easy but hey, at least we finally found one. I also hope there's no paparazzi or anyone bothering us. I can't have photos on the media again. They spread rumours and turns out Sarah does know about the photos. She just didn't say anything until we got back home and I did not hear the end of it" he says, his tone becoming more serious.

So Sarah did know about the photos. She just didn't say anything and by the way, Chris told me, she probably got mad at him over these photos. Seriously, she can't blame Chris for this stuff. As if he wanted these photos to be posted everywhere on every platform. It's a normal thing to have arguments sometimes as a couple but Chris being famous and my sister literally dating him makes it weird in a way. It's not like every day a celebrity will tell you about their relationship arguments.

We get out of the car and head inside the shopping centre. We head into the first costume shop and they did not have any pirate costumes in stock. Luckily, there was another costume shop and we both hoped to find something in here.

I started browsing the store, looking around for any pirate costumes. Chris disappeared somewhere but I didn't really focus on that. He's probably looking for some costumes too.

"BOO!"

"AGHH!" I yell. I instantly jump from where I was standing.

I turn around to see Chris wearing a clown mask.

"You scared the living shit out of me. There are people looking at us now" I say, my heart still pounding from the scare.

He was laughing, his body swaying back and forth as he laughed loudly, wheezing almost.

"S-sorry, it was too much... of a great opportunity to... miss," he says, wheezing through some words.

I started laughing. It was a good scare, I'll give him that.

We started seriously shopping. We needed to get costumes and do the makeup as well.

We finally came across some really cool looking pirate costumes. This was some Jack Sparrow shit right here. I told Chris to try the costume on because he was a very muscular guy and you always have to check before purchasing.

"What do you think?" he asks.

"It suits you. I like it. How do you feel?" I ask.

"I look too hot right now," he says, complimenting himself.

He wasn't wrong though. He was 100% right. But, the thing about the costume was that it only had a white shirt and black vest with an included bandana, eyepatch and hat but did not come with any pants. I told Chris to pair it up with simple black jeans and he simply nodded.

We buy another costume in Sarah's size. Now, all we had to do was the pirate makeup.

***

I look through Sarah's makeup and pick out the things we needed to get that pirate Jack Sparrow look.

I sat down in front of Chris. We sat opposite each other and not to mention, our faces were a few inches away. I had to concentrate on his makeup even though we were so close to each other. I was nervous at first but started to feel comfortable. His eyes were even more gorgeous up close. I let out a smile but Chris looked nervous, he looked worried almost. Before I could ask him what was wrong, he spoke up.

"I like you, Sophia"

It took me a minute to process those words. Holy shit.

"It's sudden and I'm sorry but you're beautiful and the minute I laid my eyes on you, there was just something about you that immediately caught my eye. I liked you ever since we bumped into each other at the airport. I was worried I wouldn't ever see you again that I had to give you my number" he says, his eyes looking straight into mine.

"W-what about Sarah?" I ask.

"She's never here. It's always you. You're always there when I need you and Sarah's too focused on work and she's made it clear that I'm not important to her no matter how hard I try to make her my centre of attention. She barely puts in any effort, it's just me putting effort into this relationship only for her to not show anything back"

"Chris, I like you too. I just knew I couldn't say anything because of you and Sarah. I tried to deny it but these feelings I have for you, it's something I can't help" I say.

Something in his eyes sparkled. I know he was happy. His smile said it all.

He leaned in but even though I had wished for this. It didn't feel right... not right now.

"Chris... you have to speak to Sarah. If you're going to end this with her then you can't lead her on. It feels like you're cheating on her unless you speak to her and tell the truth" I explain.

He agrees and nods his head. I didn't know how to feel about this. I was happy yet sad. This was Chris we're talking about. Chris Evans, the hottest man to exist. But Sarah was my sister, I can't do this to her, but I hate to admit it, she should've seen this coming because I did. Work was her priority which was a good thing but when she cares about it too much and forgets what's around her, she'll lose the most important people in her life.

I felt like I wanted to cry. I held them in as I finished off Chris' makeup. God, I was such a bad bitch for finishing off his pirate look whilst sucking in tears. I aced it by the way.

"Alright, I did so fucking good. Holy shit" I say, praising my own work.

He goes and looks in the mirror.

"Holy shit, you really did! It looks amazing!" he says.

I didn't realise the time until I checked my phone. It was 3:30 pm. That's enough time for me to get ready anyway, it'll be fine.

Chris went and got into his costume. I sat, scrolling through my phone before he walked out. I look up and he looked insanely sexy. The shirt and all the way down to the jeans, he looked so fine.

I walk towards him and give him a seductive look, teasing him. I graze my hands on his chest and unbutton his shirt. I unbuttoned a few buttons to really capture the pirate idea. He smiled at me. I know he was thinking I was going to unbutton his shirt all the way down. Now I do feel slightly bad for teasing him.

I hand him his hat because he did not want to wear the eyepatch. Now, he looked even hotter. Honestly, he'd probably win best dressed for the Halloween party.

I realised the time and told him I had to go get ready. I give him a kiss on the cheek before leaving. I didn't actually mean to kiss him on the cheek but I guess I did and it felt good. However, this guilt I was carrying as I thought of Sarah was not helping at all.

***

After hours of makeup and dressing up. Here I was, dressed up as the wonderful joker. I had temporarily coloured my hair green just for this costume. I had picked out a suit and changed it up a bit by sticking to a black suit for the costume. This was my take on the joker.

I was ready so I waited outside in the living room for Jessica.

I hear footsteps coming towards me and into the living room.

"You look amazing Soph! Your makeup is literally fucking out of this world. You would definitely win the best dressed for Halloween" Jessica compliments.

"Thanks, Jess. Your costume is extraordinary. It's so accurate like just out of the movie!" I say.

We both decided we both looked too good to miss out on a chance to take a few photos.

At this time, it was around 5:40 pm and figured it was time to head to the party. We grab our things and make our way downstairs and towards the car, looking amazing as ever.

***

"Sophia! Jessica! Hey!"

Jack was calling out to us as we made our way through the house and into his massive backyard. Jack was the "popular" boy, many girls were always all over him. I wasn't one of those girls, I was kind of a nerd. But, glow up happen and that's what occurred to me.

"You two look sexy as fuck. Come see the rest of the boys, they're outside" he says.

The backyard was already crowded, many people were here and their costumes all looked amazing.

Jessica was approached by Michael, a guy she liked back in school years ago. She gave me the look if it's okay to go and I didn't mind at all. I went to grab a drink and sat down on a bench before two people approached me.

"Hey, Soph!"

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"Hey, Sarah! Loving the costume. You did the makeup yourself?" I ask.

"Yes, isn't it nice?"

"Yeah, I love it. And Chris, you look good too" I say.

"Thank you again for your help," he says.

"He told me you helped him today with the costumes, thanks so much sis"

"Yeah, no worries. Anytime"

"I'm going to go grab a drink. Want one babe?" she asked Chris.

"Yeah sure"

As soon as she walked away, Chris took it as his chance to speak.

"I'm going to tell her soon. But for now, I want all of us to enjoy the party" he says.

I nod my head and didn't say anything else as I saw her walking towards us again.

"Apparently they're doing the best-dressed costume contest early. I think they may be doing it now" she says.

I stand up from the bench and listen on as Jack speaks into the microphone.

"Yes, we're doing the contest a bit earlier than usual because who gives a fuck!"

Typical guy. He still hasn't changed. Still the same guy he was back in school.

The winners for best dressed always get crowns and what was the prize this year? You guessed it, crowns.

He starts reading, "The first winner for the best dressed is... Sophia Alessandro!"

The crowd goes wild. Half of them being drunk and the rest just excited.

I was surprised. There were other costumes which I saw were better than mine.

I step up onto the porch and he places a crown on my head. He gives me a kiss on my cheek before reading the second best-dressed.

"The second winner for the best dressed is... Chris Evans? Wait holy shit, is that Chris Evans! It's fucking Captain America!"

This time the crowd goes even wilder. Chris makes his way to the porch as Jake excitedly places the crown on Chris' head.

"YO, IT'S CHRIS FUCKING EVANS!" Jack yells.

Chris whispers to me, "We have got to go".

The party was going insane over Chris so we stepped off the porch and grabbed Sarah. I texted Jessica we're leaving early and she said Michael could drive her home. I checked if he was sober first and he passed so he's good to drive her home. Chris hopped in his car and Sarah followed right behind. I got in my car and drove right behind them. I signal Chris to roll down his windows and he does so.

"Late night Macca's?!" I yell.

(Macca's is what we call McDonald's in Australia)

"There's no way I'm turning McDonald's down!" he replies.

Here we were, on our way to McDonald's. My face lights up. Nothing was better than a late-night eating McDonald's especially if it's with Chris Evans. Although I felt so much guilt in me for liking Chris, I couldn't hide these feelings. What was going to happen when I attend a wedding with him, and with his family there too?

A/N:

The next chapter calls for drama. Is Sophia going to ruin her sister bond with Sarah and risk it for Chris? I also know I haven't been updating my other book "Professor Evans" for a long period of time but I'll be writing soon. Sorry for the long wait. I hope you have been enjoying the books so far!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.8K 36
Alice and Chris have worked together for what seemed like forever. At the end of filming drinks they let loose a little and they start something. Thi...
44K 1.8K 34
DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS A SEQUEL, BOOK 1 IS 'THE HEART NEVER LIES' Link: https://www.wattpad.com/1154485695-the-heart-never-lies-chris-evans-impor...
2.9K 36 25
A four year old met Tom by accident, He wanted to adopt a child and she wanted to be adopted, destiny decided to meet them both. Will she be able to...
253K 5.1K 67
"Hey....be my girlfriend." Chris swallowed nervously. "Really?" Laney slid her hands over his chest and then under her chin propping it up, so she co...