YOUR SMILE (vsoo)

By vsoofiction

Taehyung a CEO of his own gaming company fall in love with a medical student (Jisoo) at first site because of... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
🐻BONUS 🐰

Chapter 3

1.1K 55 5
By vsoofiction

Author POV
It's a long day as usual Jisoo was busy in her university with Rose and Jimin looking after patients and doing practical and all...
They are moving towards cafeteria, talking about some medical stuff's for there upcoming projects and all...
After all classes she went back to home all tired and sleepy. As soon as Jisoo reach home she went to her bedroom and drift into sleep, as no one was there her mom and dad are out in their work, she's all alone in her house...

Then someone ring the bell, she pretends to not hear but then again it rings, she get annoyed and went down to open the door... "What do you want" she say in sleepy tone without looking at that person. " Jisoo...nice to meet you and sorry if I disturb you" that person reply in apologetic way. Jisoo look towards that person,first she didn't recognize that person, she thinks hard and say " You... you are taehyung, right." "No...you forgot me I am jungkook " he reply feeling kinda sad at her reply. " I mean... I didn't forget you, I just confused in name's" she replied laughing like a fool. But it didn't look like a fool smile to jungkook, his heart flutter at her smile... "Please come in, how did you know I live here, I mean how come you here"  Jisoo add making way towards her living room.Which is spacious and large enough, with attached kitchen...

" Actually, I didn't know you live here. Actually I shift here today, I search for some peaceful place and last week I found these area so I plan to rent here, and today I shift here and it's close to our gaming company too... then I thought to take some help from my neighbor and fortunately you are my... I mean my neighbor." Jungkook say sitting comfortably on couch. Jisoo listen him and went towards kitchen to fitch water for him, she give him with warm smile.
" How can I help you " jisoo ask him straightforwardly. " I don't know how to arrange things, so would you help me... if you are free." Jungkook reply showing his bunny smile. " Ohh, you are cute...it's okk I will help you as your are friend too." Jisoo say looking toward jungkook who was kinda blushing at her comment.

_

" Thank you Mrs Bae " Jin's father say to a lady who's seem to be there client. " Me too, I like to work with you, I hope these project will be successful." That lady Mrs Bae replied...
" Jin, show Mrs Bae and her daughter around the company." Jin's dad say in commanding way but politely, he was happy as his meeting went well with there one of the biggest shareholder and partner. Jin nodded slowly and guide them around the company...
While guiding around the company Jin was glancing frequently at Mrs Bae daughter's, he never glance at unknown and new person especially girls like these, it's new to him too, but he couldn't control himself...

_

" Jisoo are you tired, I am sorry I disturb you." Jungkook say looking towards jisoo who was looking tired, but still helping him in arranging things. " Yeah, I am but it's fine, let's complete it as fast as possible." Jisoo say while unpacking remaining stuff's...

They arrange everything and sit down on couch, jisoo was all tired.She's so tired, after her long day in university and now helping jungkook with arranging his stuff, still she maintain her smile and energetic mood on. She likes to help everyone without any hesitation. " Jisoo, I ordered pizza, I know you are hungry too" jungkook say grabbing two bottles of Coke. " I am, but it's not enough, you have to treat me chicken too" jisoo say playfully.
" Yeah, I promise to treat you dinner to someday." Jungkook replied giving her pinky promise. " Hey, you know you are so cute, whenever you do such cute things" jisoo say chuckling at his actions. Again jungkook blushes at her comment, its second time in whole day he blushes because of jisoo...

" Why you change your house all of sudden" jisoo ask while eating pizza. " Actually, I planned it long ago... When me and taehyung start our gaming company I live with him, later I shift to my cousin's house and then I wanted to live alone as he's married now, so I shift here." Jungkook replied casually.
" Ohh... Btw what inspired you both for opening a gaming company"jisoo ask curiously still munching her pizza. " We both are so into virtual life from our childhood, we always plays new games whenever it launched, it's take us in to other world,  as time passes our curiosity increase, then after graduation we open our company, it's not so famous as we still working on our first project... actually we launch it three month's ago but we are not satisfied with that, now we are trying to update a better version of it, I hope these will be successful." Jungkook say with spark in his eyes, it's shows how much it value to him...
" Nice...it will definitely success, you both are so determined for it, your hardwork will definitely pay." Jisoo say pating jungkook's back. They talked on many things including there work and hobbies and passion and all... It's there first time meeting each other after there get together,but it's feel like they are friends from long time...

Jisoo life is simple, everyone like her for her extrovert and helpful nature,some might be jealous of her but no one hate's her...
She's living a simple life, she got many proposal too, but she rejected them politely, she never bond in any such relationship, it's mean she's single from birth. She's enjoying her life fully without any burden and hatred. Her parents also care and love their beautiful and playful daughter...

_

" Jin hyung how was your meeting" taehyung ask his brother who just come all tired from his work. " It went well, Mrs.Bae like our project." Jin replied taking sit beside taehyung. " Jin hyung why are you smiling so much" taehyung ask confusedly
" Nothing...it's just because meeting went well... that's it." Jin replied hiding his face which was kinda red. " Really, then why are you blushing" taehyung ask teasingly." It's kinda hot" Jin
replied nervously while faning himself. " Ohh..." Taehyung say as he didn't catch little bit of his brother answer's...

_

It's been a week, jungkook shift to his new apartment, the friendship between him and jisoo increase, he meet with Rose and Jimin too... Sometimes they hangout too...

As today Rose and Jimin didn't come to university because of some personal reasons... Jisoo was alone, moving towards her house through street, she's plugging earphone and listening to her favorite songs... While a car come towards her, she didn't noticed and continued walking, the car was so close when she noticed, she startled....but someone pulled her which make her to fall down... She was on top on a man who was wearing a mask, both where staring into each other eye's... Jisoo was lost into his eye's, his brown eye's are so deep like ocean, they are shining so bright like star... That man make movement, which lead jisoo to come back to reality. Both get up from street and move away... Jisoo wanted to say thank you, but she didn't get chance as he moved away quickly.

Till jisoo went to her home, she was thinking about that incident, she was only thinking about his eye's, she couldn't take off his eyes
from her mind.But she shrugged it off as a casual incident...

It's evening time, all virtual friend meet up through game...
Online game.

Sophia- hey guys, what's up. It's been a week we didn't chat...

Sooyaa- Hi, you know our final exams are near, so we are quite busy with practice and all...

Tae🐅- Hi, hey you wanna meet again... My sister's birthday is near and my dad going to held a party, so I wanna invite you all...

Sophia- yeah, I would love that.

Rosie🐿️- What party... I am in, Jimin too... jisoo what about you.

Sam- Hey it's not fair, I want to meet too😥.

Ash- 😂😂 bad luck🤣.

Sooyaa- tae🐅 when is party...

Tae🐅-  it's day after tomorrow... You all will really gonna enjoyed...

Sooyaa- then I am in too😊...

It's party day, Jisoo, Sophia,Rose, Jimin and Ash plan to go there together, jisoo ask jungkook to accompany them but he went earlier as he is taehyung's best friend...
They arrived at taehyung's house which was like a mansion...
Whole mansion surrounded with beautiful lights and plants and trees.

They park there cars, in parking area at went inside the beautiful mansion. Whole mansion was filled with rich people's and variety of foods and drinks...

Waiters are serving some drinks and starters... They all take a sit, while viewing whole arena... Then taehyung and jungkook come near there table as soon as they saw them... They are looking so handsome in there black tuxedos...

" Hello, thanks for coming" taehyung say with welcoming smile.
"Thanks for inviting us" jisoo replied politely with her sweet smile, she was looking so ethereal and beautiful.

"Where is birthday girl" Rose ask. " She will come soon... until enjoy some drinks" taehyung replied...

Jisoo and her friends enjoying there time while drinking some drinks and talking some stuff's... Then jisoo saw a familiar figure and move towards him/her excusing herself from her friends...

" Irene unnie....." She called that person... She move and see jisoo standing near her. " Jisoo, what are you doing here" Irene ask surprisedly, hugging jisoo lightly. " Ohh...I come with my friends here, actually taehyung my new friend invite us...btw what are you doing here, are you alone." Jisoo replied simply, pulling away from her."No...mom is here too, we are here as Mr. Kim is mom's business partner." Irene replied. Jisoo just nodded.

She took Irene to introduce her friends, she introduced everyone, Irene know Rose and Jimin as they are jisoo's best friends...
They are talking with each, then a tall handsome man approach them... " Hello Miss Bae" that man say, looking at Irene.
" Hello, nice to meet you...you are Mr. Kim's son...sorry I forgot your name" Irene replied nervously, while jisoo was staring at them. " I am Seokjin...you can call me Jin...your name, miss Bae" Jin say confidently putting his hand forward for handshake.

" I am Bae joohyun... you can call me Irene" Irene replied, responding his hand shake... Jisoo feels something between Jin and Irene where talking, she like this view as Irene never talk so much with boys, it's new to her...

Jin after talking with Irene, went towards his brother as the birthday girl was about to come... There where loud music all around, some people's are dancing too... The atmosphere was full of joy and fun... " Taehyung...you know jisoo." Jin whisper near tae ear. " Why...yeah I know her... she's my friend" taehyung say slightly shuttering, he don't know why he was shuttering,but he felt something when he heard her name from his brothers mouth.
" Actually, I like her... before Jin could finish his sentence tae interrupt him saying" What...you like her" he say quite loud which caught Jungkook attention too. " Who like whom" jungkook ask interrupting there conversation. " Hey listen me first, I say I like her friend...Irene" he say ignoring jungkook question and points towards Irene...

Hello guys please support my story, stay safe and healthy...
Borahae💜💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.7K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...
46.8K 2.9K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
141K 5.9K 39
A love story between an arrogant CEO(Kim Taehyung) and a kind poor girl(Jisoo)........... (Uff a regular story though😅 but with heavy angst, heavy l...
30.7K 1.8K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...