๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ || tw...

By 1-800-CEDRIC

twilight x fem!reader when y/n moves to forks to get away from her parents- what exactly awaits her? better y... More

-Introduction-
-Quotes-
-Playlist-
Forks
The Cullens
Confusion
Vampires
Werewolves
The Pack
-!!!!-
The Invitation
School
The Morning Of
Baseball
The Coven
Run
Beau Rivage
The Call
Margaritaville
Port Angeles
Prom
The Volturi
The New Member
Home
New Moon
Not-So-Merry Picnic
Change is Good
Time
The Return
Sweet Home Volterra
Escape (Again)
The Proposal
Eclipse
Pumpkin Eater
A Very Big Uh-Oh
Apology
Kidnapped
The Battle
Graduation
Breaking Dawn
Honey, I'm Home
The Wedding
Background
!!! !!!!
The Vampire
Edward
Rosalie
Carlisle
Jasper
Alice
Jacob

Peculiarities

7.8K 295 229
By 1-800-CEDRIC

A/N
before I start, I want to tell you guys how fun it was to scroll through all your comments about edward. you guys came for his NECK my god- some of you put full on poems together like wow anyway yeah you guys are... scary

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna do it, I'll kill him!"

"Leah, come on-" I try to reason as she paces around my room. She's the first one I told, (I thought she would be the most reasonable, other than Alice) and now she's freaking out and making very detailed and morbid descriptions of how she'll kill and bury him.

"Leah, it's not a big deal, really,"

"You were cheated on, Y/N! Oh my god, I can't believe I let this happen! I can't believe you didn't tell me you were dating a bloodsucker, especially him!"

"Leah," I rise from my bed, putting my hands on her shoulders. "It is not your fault. It is not my fault. It is not Bella's fault. It is Edward's fault, and Edward's fault only."

She nods slowly. "Yes, it is his fault, which is why I'm going to find him and rip his head off his shoulders and then pinch his eyeballs out and then.."

I smile at her bitterweetly as I sit back on my bed.

"How's Seth?" I ask, desperate to change the subject.

She looks at me for a moment, wondering why I'm asking, but my face must reveal it all.

"Why.. he didn't.." She chooses her words carefully. I squint my eyes, signaling that she's close. Her mouth falls open. "He didn't."

"He did." I confirm, nodding my head slowly. Leah grabs a pillow off of my bed and fake screams into it.

"Oh, now I have to kill my brother! And Edward! Anyone else, while the list is ongoing?"

"Not yet, but I'll get back to you in a few hours." I tell her with a grin, which she gladly returns.

"Good." She mutters, laying on the bed next to me.

We stay in silence for a minute, while she lays on her side and scrutinizes my face.

"I should paint you." She says quietly.

"You paint?" I ask in response.

"Yeah, something like that. I don't know if I could do you justice, though. You're just so.. so.."

"Wonderfully stunning and amazing and grougeous and whimsical?" I tease, turning to face her.

"Yes, that." She smiles. Just then there is a soft knock on the door.

"Y/N? Can I talk to you?" Bella's voice is tiny, she's clearly scared.

"Yeah, just a minute!" I call back, opening up the window for Leah to jump back out. I should have known that Bella would be awake soon and would want to talk to me, but I lost track of time.

I rush to my bedroom door, opening it to see a tear-stained Bella on the other side.

"Oh, Bells." I say, guiding her into my room.

"Look, I'm really sorry for yesterday." She says tightly.

"Oh, Bella, don't apologise. It's not your fault. I completely forgive you- though you have done no wrong."

"Are you sure?" She asks, looking up at me with such sad eyes that I would have to lie if I wasn't telling the truth.

"Yes, I'm sure, Bella. Hey, do you want to go get some Asian food in Port Angeles?" I ask.

"Port Angeles?" She sniffs, "But that's almost an hour away."

"Exactly. No one will know where we are- it'll be great." I tell her hopefully.

"I mean.. sure."

●●●

I shove another potsticker in my mouth as Bella laughs at a joke I have previously made.

Her eyes dart to behind me, and her face drops as she pulls her rain-coat hood over her head.

"What is it?" I ask, leaning forward.

"Just- just don't look." She says, which of course I immideatly turn to look.

Which, I regretted immediately. Jessica- who was clutching Mike's hand like a lifeline- saw us instantly and skipped over to us. (By 'skip', I mean smiled grudgingly and then dragged her golden retriever over)

"Oh, hey there Bella, Y/N! Is it okay if we sit with you?"

Bella shoots me a warning look.

"Well I mean, we were actually just about to leave-"

"That's fine! We can just sit here with you until you do."

I internally sigh. "You know what, sure." Bella looks devastated- rightfully so- as Jessica takes her seat next to us.

"Isn't it so crazy that we're graduating soon? It's like- I haven't even though about college! Haha! Do you guys know what college you're going to?"

I can tell she wants us to say no and validate her feelings.

"I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking..." And this is when I tune out of the conversation and let my gaze wander. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I see spasmodic waving.

I turn my head to get a better look, only to see Alice on the other side of the glass. She's pointing to herself, and the door, and people are looking at her like she's insane.

"I'll be right back." I mutter to my schoolmates, and quickly Bella sends me a don't-leave-me-here I'm-drowning look, which I return with an, I'm-sorry-but-duty-calls look.

I open the door to the resteraunt, and immideatly Alice runs to me, her hands patting my face an hair and arms.

"Are you alright?"

"How did you know we were here?" I counter.

"Phycic, remember? And you and Edward can't hide from me forever. You must know that I'm catch up with you soon enough."

"Alice, I really don't want to talk about Edward right now-"

"I know!" Her hands drop to my forearms, holding them in front of her.

"Which is why we're going to do some totally Edward free shopping. Does that sound fun?" She asks, practically jumping.

"Yes, but.. er.. what about Bella?" I ask, and Alice looks at through the glass again.

"Bella will live. Now, come on! There's this wonderful bookshop around the corner that I know and I always immediately think of you when I go in.."

She drags me around the corner to a very old looking book shop. When we enter the door, there is a jostling of wind-chimes and the withered old woman at the counter opens her bug eyes to look at us.

"Oh, why, Alice! Hello, dear." The old woman smiles weakly, but genuinely.

"Hello, Granny Marge. How are you today?" Alice grins at her.

"Oh, I'm doing wonderful, my Alice. Now, look! Look! See what Granny Marge's has in store for you." Granny Marge lowers her heavy reading glasses slowly to wink at me, which I don't have time to dissect as Alice takes my hand and leads me to the back of the shop.

There are a few chairs lined up, and a certain person in a black and purple suit awaits us.

"Oh, Bolte! This is a wonderful suprise!" Alice grins, opening her arms as Bolte rises to give her a hug.

"Oh, it's been too long!" He agrees.

"Y/N, you know Bolte, yes?"

"Indeed I do. Hello, Mr. Valentine." I tell him, reaching out to give him a side hug as well.

"Marge called and told me you two were on the way- so I just decided to come for a short visit." He smiles, revealing his slightly pointy teeth.

"And how is Laurent?" Alice asks.

"Oh, Laurent is fine, you know, the usual." Bolte smiles, dismissing her question.

I can't help myself from wandering, letting my fingers grace the backs of books.

I come up on a vibrant red book, and I reach out to pull it off of the shelf.

In the cover is a worn imprintment of the words, "The Sacred Volturi and It's Members"

A shiver runs throughout me as I flip through the pages, looking at slightly less accurate prints of the Volturi.

A few people that I have never seen before are in this book, but I also notice that it doesn't include certain people, for the reason I assume that they were not apart of the Volturi at that time.

It is only when I flip the page and see Carlisle Cullen printed on the page that it slips from my hands.

The book hits the ground with an alarming bang, attracting the attention of both Bolte and Alice.

I bend to pick up the book, but right before my fingers can caress it a withered hand takes iron grasp of my wrist.

When I look up, Granny Marge is a few inches.. or feet.. taller than how she was a few minutes ago, her teeth suddenly more sharp and menacing.

"I see you have found the book you wish to buy." She sneers.

"I'm sorry, Marge, she meant no harm, you see-" Bolte tries to make up for my apparent mistake, but she only fixes him with a strange look.

"How do you wish to pay?" Her words twist in an odd accent.

"She pays in tears, Marge, she will have them to you tommorow." Bolte promises her.

Marge looks at me oddly before returning to her original frail form, a mischevious smile taking over her mouth.

"Oh, sweetheart, I am only kidding you! Take the book for free, my dear, if you wish to have it."

"Oh.. um.. thank you, Granny Marge." I tell her with a weak smile. Bolte looks befuddled, but Alice does not skip a beat as she skips over to us.

"You're so funny, Granny. Now, I'm afraid Y/N and I need to go."

"Oh, of course!" As Alice opens the door to leave, Granny Marge calls from behind us: "And have a wonderful evening, dears!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.4K 23
You take Bella's place in this story. Instead of loving Edward, you fall hard for Jacob. And who knows, he may feel the same. You're the daughter of...
713K 23.6K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
73.4K 1.9K 17
๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜… ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ (Name) was a simple girl, then she moves to Forks and suddenly, the peak of interest t...
6K 393 12
After a stressful semester Bella and Eleonor have finally found their footing in Forks. But now, the decisions of the past have come back to haunt th...